Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Rediscovering Humanity (P) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rediscovering Humanity (P)

Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:19 pm
Each of Salzem's attempted attacks missed, just barely missing connection with flesh. As he attempted to grab the kid's throat, Dachi ducked beneath his arms, weaving a whole hoard of handsigns before a blast of wind struck his stomach, causing him to slide back. Salzem reached ahead of him and slammed his wolven hand into the sand, claws creating drag and slowing his knock-back. When he came to a halt, he was knocked a good 5 meters from where Dachi had blasted him. The impact wasn't much to speak of, though, the fact it could push him back at all was impressive. 

"Well played, Dachi, but it's my turn..." As he said this, his face began to contort and twist, his head stretching and snapping into it's wolven shape, lips curled back into a snarl. He took a deep breath through his extended nose before letting out a roar that sent his own blast of air at the kid. The shockwave would move at a speed of 35 and a power of 10, only visible by the streams of sand being blasted out either side as it approached. If this struck Dachi, he'd be slammed back into the surrounding dummies, likely among a heap of the wooden training tools hurt, but with wounds no worse than MAYBE a cracked bone if he landed wrong. Of course, if he was able to dodge, he'd bare witness to the devastation his roar would cause, knocking over many training dummies and spraying sand everywhere. As soon as it was complete, his face contorted and shifted back into it's normal human shape, but smiling, content with the results. He was able to control himself enough that he didn't cause any real damage or hurt anyone seriously. Maybe he was getting better at handling this whole Lycanthropy thing... Dachi, on his end, was defending himself rather well. He was very happy with the progress he was making in his combat tactics. Holding up his lycan arm in front of him almost defensively, he got ready for Dachi's counter offensive.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:21 pm
Dachi watched as his teacher let lose the massive roar, and the second he did, Dachi both knew that he could not dodge, but also that if he was hit by the blast wave, it was going to hurt a lot. 

In the fraction of a second that Dachi had to register that was going on, the only way he could see to not be damaged by the blast itself was to use something as a shield, and the only option clearly available to him was the practice dummies.

Trying to twist himself through the air as the child jumped towards one of the dummies, Dachi managed to grab onto one, and fit most of his body behind it before it was hit. However, what the child didn't anticipate was the fact that the dummies themselves would be blown away by the blast as well. 

The next thing the child knew was that he was soaring through the air, still clinging to the training dummy as he went, and was going to hit the ground soon. However, in the moments before the impact with the soft sand, a thought went through his head.

Letting go of the dummy, though still obscured by it, Dachi quickly used the three hand signs that were required, and in a poof, the child disappeared (basic transformation jutsu), and as all of the training dummies landed on the floor in a mess, there was one extra one that landed among them, which let out a soft "off" as it landed harshly, though barley audible.

(63 ap - 5 transformation technique)
Anonymous

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:06 pm
When the dust cleared, Salzem didn't see Dachi amongst the rubble. He looked around, confused, then scared when he couldn't find him on either side or behind him. Salzem dashed for the rubble, tossing a few dummies over his shoulder in an attempt to find the little boy amongst the rubble. As he dug through the sand, the dummies, he grew more and more worried, moving faster and faster in an attempt to save him from whatever injuries he might have been afflicted with. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Salzem muttered as he searched, both his head and his arm long since turned back to normal. "Dachi... where are you buddy... oh no..." And then a familiar smell passed over his nose. Behind him, one of the dummies he had tossed over smelled.... like Dachi...? He approached slowly, squatting down beside the dummy.

"Dachi...?" Salzem asked, trying to home in on his chakra signature. If the kid would undo his transformation technique, Salzem would pull the kid into a hug spontaneously, relieved beyond words that Dachi was unharmed and safe. He would hold the kid in his arms, afraid to see what he'd find if he let go. If he had hurt such an innocent little kid like Dachi in an attempt to show off like he had... Oh god... please don't let that be the case....

"Dachi... I'm sorry... I thought I hurt you... I thought..." He stopped, pulling away and checking the boy for wounds. It didn't look like he had anything significantly painful other than a few bruises (thank god), but he had done something wreckless... If he had done it at full power....
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 pm
As Salzem got closer, Dachi could tell something was wrong, and knew that he should transform back. However, being the child he still was, he thought it would be funny to do so in a comical way. 

"Haha!" Dachi cried in joy, when Salzem came close to finding him in the rubble. "I got yo-"

However, the kid's reaction was cut short as his teacher grabbed him, and wrapped him into a hug, muttering apologies for some reason. 

"Wha-" Dachi started, confused by Salzem's actions. He didn't understand what was going on at first, but after a few moments, he realized.

"I'm fine," the boy chuckled. "I am! You're really strong, and I know you're dumbing it down cause I'm not as strong, but I'm not that weak!"

Of course, the child didn't truly realize the danger he could have been in. He didn't understand the power that jutsu could hold, or their ease in the ability to kill. Instead, Dachi thought he had simply avoided a slightly louder oof than the one he had made, rather than knowing that, had Salzem released the full power of the attack, he could be nothing more than a stain on the wall.

(short post again, I'm sorry.)
Anonymous

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:14 am
Salzem looked at Dachi as he laughed off his near-death experience. He tilted his head to the side, confused by his reaction. His first thought was that Dachi was just that tough, able to ignore events like these easier than most. His second thought, however, waved the first away. Dachi simply didn't know how close he was to dying. In fact, had Salzem used his full power, it was likely there wouldn't have been ANYTHING left. No blood, no body. Not a thing to be seen among the consuming sand. This what Salzem feared when he couldn't find Dachi in the piles of dummies. It was what he was afraid of if they continued sparing the way they had.

Salzem held Dachi at arm's length, checking the kid once more to make sure there weren't any significant wounds before offering up the faintest of smiles. Dachi had declared that he wasn't that weak, that he had taken that technique because Salzem had weakened it for him. Instead of dwelling further into his own despair, milling about "what-ifs" and "could-haves", Salzem shoved those thoughts from his head as he let go of his student and friend. 

"I know you're tough. I guess I was afraid I wasn't dumbing it down enough. I'm still learning how to use this form of mine and if I had done anything to you..." Salzem paused, taking a moment to right himself. "...Anyway, That trick you did with the transformation technique was very good!" The sanguine-eyed ninja congratulated. "You really had me fooled there...." He forced out a quick laugh despite failing to see any semblance of humor in the situation. Maybe he could work up some kind of optimism if he had a shell of it first. "You really are getting very strong. Maybe in a few days, you'll be stronger than me!" Of course, the ninja was joking but at the rate the little kid was progressing, he would be Salzem's equal very quickly.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:58 pm
Dachi looked at Salzem once again, still confused with the situation. He could tell that the ninja had been upset and nervous about something, but as the kid couldn't see what.

AAnnd, therefore, seeing that there really wasn't much left to do or say, Dachi would follow Salzem out, as they left, assuming he did leave. 

(Exit. 3036 words. Claiming 15 stats, "The Fourth Gust" of the Meijin disease (1,000 wc), and 2k towards dust cloud (which takes 3k total).).
Anonymous

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 pm
Dachi stared at Salzem confused, seeming not to process his commentary. Instead, Salzem would gesture for them both to leave, leading his student out of the training grounds. They'd part ways at the gates, ending their time together. Salzem would walk to wherever passed as home, hands stuck lightly in his jacket pockets. He had almost killed Dachi today....

(exit)

WC 5024

claimin dat 50 AP
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum