Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

L and A return to Hoshi - Mission Ending Empty L and A return to Hoshi - Mission Ending

Mon May 30, 2016 1:04 am
Mission Link: Hoshi - Do you want to build a chuunin Part 3

Lucien was now already trekking his way back to Hoshi where he would receive his rank of Chuunin otherwise known as just another step in the long journey of reaching his preferred rank of ANBU black ops. Either way, he was on the move always remaining alert and observing everything that takes place within sight and hearing. “Man, these stones are starting to actually gain a little weight on me. That’s easy, I’ll just put them into my rift with the storage displacement.”

Lucien said very low over loud enough for himself. It was now night and the moon was high in the sky, total darkness had washed over the area however Lucien could see fine and watch about the general area as he moved on. This time upon his return, he made sure to not go on the same path that he had left on. He would however meet up with Atem at the same spot in the end within the village. Lucien’s plan was to move across drifting to the right of him until appearing on the gate that would be to the left of the one that he had originally left from. With the two rocks of strange value now placed within his dimensional rift, Lucien could get to fully focusing on his surroundings and gaining speed in his travels. Since it was night, he could be a little less cautious as most people wouldn’t really move at night all that much. However, Lucien would also know that for those who did decide to move around when travelling at night, they would also be very capable of stealth if they were thinking within their right mind. “Hmm, I still can hear Atem far ahead but this will be fine. We’re about to go on the split where we each go opposite directions I can see based on the sign he just gave.” 

Lucien said to himself only loud enough for himself to hear. The signal was an audible signal that would have been impossible to hear even by those who had experienced fighting to the point where their ears were trained to pick up sound to respond to with battle. Lucien was already moving off farther to the right while Atem would have been moving to the left by now should he have followed the plan that they went along with from the start. It would be pretty easy to still hear him until he got a large distance from him. Hoshi still wasn’t in sight as they were making it into the land of Hoshi once more and could see that the forestry and other things that were familiar to Hoshi was returning. The great amount of time that they were both there made them get used to the voidless nature and other worldly feel of the destroyed Iwagakure. Lucien would now hear a sound. He quickly stopped and activated chakra sensory. Nearby maybe 50 meters away was some sort of ninja that didn’t have his chakra suppressed, it was low as well clocking somewhere like 40 on the general scale that Lucien liked to employ. “Well well well, I’ll take care of whoever this is. Likely some bandit.” Lucien moved in deep into the area of the bandit and would do so silently with his chakra suppressed. In his right hand was his fully readied Galaken. 

The bandit was at a camp but he had just put out his fire and got into a sleeping bag. The sleeping bag seemed to be one quite advance one granted that it seemed to suppress the user’s chakra and remove their vibrations that normally came from the heart beat alone. Lucien was a good 5 meters from the forest clearing where the bandit would have been residing. Lucien would only examine the area from above in the trees as he saw no need to actually engage in combat, he could get past the bandit nin with little trouble and easily escape by leaving and heading off in a manner that would allow him to completely pass the nin. “Well let’s see here, he has a high tech sleeping bag, that’s not so bad though and could just represent a pretty decent fuinjutsu user, also, he has a fire, a tent with items that I can’t really see from here but I don’t smell any metals within the tent thus it likely doesn’t have any items. In which case, I’ll let him be and I’ll quickly pick up the pace so I can stay within pace alongside Atem on our different paths. If all goes well, we should meet at the exact same place easily.” Lucien thought to himself as he vanished into the night first at 55 speed and then at 110 speed simply running from area to area. Lucien was closing in now and could recognize some notable land marks that he had seen when he was moving over to Hoshi and was found by the now missing in action, ninja, Kozai. At this point, the sun was partially coming up and vision became a lot better in the way that Lucien could now see easily into the far distance where the village of Hoshigakure eventually became visible in the far distance.

Lucien wasn’t that far away at this point and would now be approaching the village gates of which there were many guards already aware that he would be returning today or either tomorrow. Lucien looked up at the large Hoshi wall and yelled out to one of the scout guards giving his mission title and name title, this would allow him entry back into Hoshi. Lucien had did all this without getting interrupted and so he would then enter Hoshi and move his way all the way to the palace. Once there, he’d explain everything in a fully documented report and also give the two rocks to the guards so that they could take them to the library. “Looks like I’m done for today and now all I need to do is sit here and wait for Atem to show up. Once he does, we can figure out what’s next about getting our rank. I’m pretty sure they’ll update our ranks over the loud speaker or something of the like. Feels good to be among the first Hoshi chuunin, heh, step one taken.” Lucien said loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. 

[Should Atem sure up, Lucien would casually converse with him.]

[Exit]

Total Story:
The travel to Iwagakure 1k
Evaluation and Search of Iwagakure 2k
L and A return to Hoshi [This post] 1k 
4K total

WC: 4,000+ (including other post)
Claims: (Once Atem has posted here in the same including all other links fashion,) 
4,000 Ryo, + 10 AP, Chuunin rank up, return to Hoshi, 10 stat points.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

L and A return to Hoshi - Mission Ending Empty Re: L and A return to Hoshi - Mission Ending

Mon May 30, 2016 8:20 am
Threads That Need Approving:

On the way to hoshi Atem would make sure to stay vigilant as he returned to his home village Hoshi, it was imperative that he did because it would be a shame if he died now as he was reaching his goal. He shook the thought away of him dying and continued to run through the night sky as if he were a fallen star that had made his way to earth. Every once in awhile Atem would make sure that the stones that he had picked up from Iwagakure was still ins storage displacement and would take them out every other hour. A little while into the travel Atem would begin to notice that the animals have started to come back to the area, mostly close to the borders meaning he must be close to Hoshi, he felt as though he was moving too quickly for some reason and began to take a break and set up camp there. He possibly used this as an excuse to stop and eat, but what could he do, he was human after all. Anyhow, he began to hunt the nearby animals which brought back his past self from when he was with his father and then he cooked them over a campfire blaze made of dry sticks. “Ah, I guess I should head out again, I need to destroy most of this stuff so i won’t get tracked back or they’re will be problems at Hoshi.” Atem said as he got up and began to scatter all of camp items and break them leaving no room to be found from where he had been camping at.

On the way to Hoshi Atem had seen a lot of things that showed the difference between Hoshi and other countries although he could not generalize that they were all different, but he knew they were no all the same either. One of the things he had noticed on his travels to Iwagakure and back was that the lack of people was definite, it might have been a man-made cause, but it was still a difference nonetheless. Secondly, the geographic surroundings and animals were all different from what he had seen in Hoshi with a few exceptions such as snakes and other reptilians. Atem found that the best thing to do as he was running so he didn’t bore himself to death was thinking of things, weird scenarios and other random thoughts that came to his mind and just letting them flow. This created some weird thoughts, but it felt as though he was beginning to understand his subconscious on the way back to Hoshi. “Ah, who knew this travel would turn into an adventure to find enlightenment.”  Atem laughed as he continued to sprint through a now forest area. Inching closer and closer to Hoshi Atem felt very good as if he were no longer tired and began to pick up his speed. As he ran through trees and shrubbery Atem would notice that it would be better to jump from branch to branch as that is how he was used to travelling. Atem did just that and hopped on the nearest tree still going in the same direction as he was before, jumping branch to branch might have been a passive skill, but one thing he always had to make sure of while doing it was making sure that the branch he was about to jump on was strong enough to support his weight and whether he could make the jump in the first place.

While doing this he seen that the need for the two of those objectives wasn’t really needed and was satisfied of how he was growing as a ninja, “I guess all of those days of training as mindlessly actually payed off, but when will my story begin?” Atem asked himself as he noticed that all he had been doing was training for the past month or so. He wanted to begin some missions that would actually be detrimental to the village if not done correctly and things of that nature, but he also knew that would come with time and patience, maybe even chunin. As Atem drew closer and closer to Hoshi he began to see familiar landmarks, one of the most familiar things was the oasis and the desert sand that he was so used too. He was also able to tell that the freezing temperature of the desert was among one of the things he should keep in mind. The desert seemed like it took the most time to get through due to the sand weighing you down as you took a step and causing all of your energy to go into not trying to slip or anything of that nature. “Almost there, just push a little more and I will have made it back without any interruptions.” Atem said to himself only loud enough for him to here. With him saying that he began to pick up speed again as if he had been pacing himself this whole time which in all honestly he was. Feeling random thoughts coming back into his head as he ran through the desert sand Atem began to wonder if he would see that snake again that he had mark sealed awhile ago, he could just summon it, but then that would be disturbing it so he decided to go against that idea. “Ah, what am I even thinking right now, i must be too tired to even think straight and my body is just on cruise control.” Atem said as he finally began to see the village gates. He was basically at the threshold now, nothing could stop him from entering Hoshi at this point so he began to walk as his legs felt as though they were dead. He walked passed the gates and nodded at the guards, as he did so he would follow his own instructions and head straight to the Royal Palace to meet Lucien and give their report.
[WC 1029]
[Exit]

[Travelling To Iwagakure: 1K
Iwagakure Exploration: 2K
Travelling Back To Hoshi(This Thread): 1K
Atem's Total: 4K]
[Claiming, 4,000 Ryo, 10 AP, Chuunin rank up, return to Hoshi, 10 stat points]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

L and A return to Hoshi - Mission Ending Empty Re: L and A return to Hoshi - Mission Ending

Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 am

Approving mission and rank up. You guys get 20 stats, 100 AP and three free jutsu of C rank and below from rank up. Well done, boys. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum