Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A Day making things Right (P, NK, Sal) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day making things Right (P, NK, Sal)

Mon May 30, 2016 8:36 pm
She giggled as Sal steamed over his ice cream, she watched as he got an easy point as he tossed his ice cream into the nearby trash bin. She listened as he told her she had a lot of work to do. However, then he pointed out that he could sense the power within her. She tightened her jaw, maybe he was joking with her, but she certainly hoped that she was getting stronger after training all day with Saka. She listened carefully as he asked her where she was from, she looked around, seeing a few shinobi here and there. She could tell Sal, even if they were by themselves her father forbid any talking of Asgard with non-immediate family members. She stared straight ahead, but she spoke calmly.

"I cannot tell you that Sal, for now. Maybe when I am older, but for now I am forbidden to say by my father. For now, you know me as Ashie, a shinobi from the Leaf." She looked at him, her eyes were sad, she didn't want him to feel like she didn't trust him. It was law for Ashie, if she broke that law, it would cost her Sal's life. She looked down and swung her legs back and forth as she sat upon the bench.

"I trust you Sal I do, but trust me for now, I cannot tell you, but someday I will." She held her slepnir in her hand tight, nervous that her father could possibly listen in on her conversation. She'd have to talk with her father soon, and show him her new found strength. She looked up as the sun was starting to set yet again, not creating that beautiful sight that she saw with him and Saka yesterday, but it was beginning. She looked at Sal and decided to change the topic for now,

"So where are you staying for now Sal? I know here in Suna, but where? Maybe I could walk you home?" She asked curiously, she was staying with her uncle, but maybe she should keep that hidden as well. She didn't want his opinion of her to change. She wanted things to stay the way they were for now. Even if it were only for a little while. She knew things changed all the time, but for now while she was sorting out her feelings of everything that was happening in this world, she wanted things to stay. Even Sal. Because he was really a good person.
Anonymous

A Day making things Right (P, NK, Sal) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day making things Right (P, NK, Sal)

Mon May 30, 2016 10:05 pm
"From the leaf, hm?" Salzem repeated. "Well, your father must be a very strict one indeed." It seemed that Ashie was apologizing for being unable to tell him, as if it were any big thing. Although the white wolf was curious of her origins, he was not curious enough to probe her any further. He simply waved his hand as if he were casting her apologies aside. He did so casually, nonchalantly, as if it were no big deal.

"Its fine... Its fine... If he doesn't want me to know where you're from, that's his business. No point in me meddling in something that isn't my business." With that being said, Ashie asked where Sal stayed in the sand and to that, Salzem laughed. He pointed over at the roof of a nearby building.

"There...." Salzem pointed over towards an alley way. "There.... I rest in many different places around the sand. I'm not really a ninja from here so I don't have a house to myself. Nor do I rent out a hotel room because... you know... its not exactly spacious. No, one benefit of this form is that I can sleep under the stars comfortably." With that being said, Salzem took the question as an it-was-time-to-go moment. He rose to his full height and offered Ashie a large hand for her to shake and smiled.

"It was an honor to meet you Ashie Uchiha. I hope we meet again under better circumstances, huh?" If Ashie would shake his hand, Salzem would nod silently in approval, wave to her once more before making his way back into the village. He had to find Dachi so they could get a move on before they got too attached to this place.

(exit)

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Tue May 31, 2016 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Tue May 31, 2016 3:47 am
Ashie heard him as he brushed off her denial. He said it was fine, but she felt guilty, it wasn't just Sal that couldn't know. It was every friend that she tried to speak too. Most of them wanted to know, but she couldn't let them know, she really stretched it with Zero, and she couldn't take anymore chances. She watched as he pointed to an ally way, she frowned, but she understood what he meant by the hotels weren't spacious enough for him. If and when she became hokage she'd invite him to stay in the leaf, where he would be able to sleep on the kage roof, she'd invite him to be her guard.

She looked at his outstretched paw, she smiled big and she put her small hand in his shaking his hand, "Yes Sal, please do come and visit me again, know that you'll always have a place here, and if I become Hokage, you will have a place there as well, and I won't take no for an answer!" She sticks out her tongue as she waves watching him walk away. She prays to her father that he is safe wherever he goes. She sighs and gets up, it was time for her to go as well. Her uncle was sure to be worried about how late she was staying out as of late.

[Ashie exit unless stopped]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 am

Exits approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum