Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Making Some Kunai [p/solo] Empty Making Some Kunai [p/solo]

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 pm
Kanshi returned to the blacksmith in his new work clothes the day after he made a fuma shuriken. It was going to be another great day for him as he entered the shop and brought a bag of a bunch of soda cans, metal he found in a dumpster, and a few pieces of a broken katana. It was time to make his batch of penny kunai to send to a bunch of newbies! Ripping off people with the lowest quality kunai's you could get was hilarious to him in every sense, but ripping off new ninja was even funnier. To people who understood basic things like how a kunai should be, it was merely a gag gift. To people who didn't understand anything about weapons, it was a steal! Putting the pieces of metal into a new, liquid form from heat, he began to pull out his molds and quickly nail out a quick dozen of these penny kunai. Kanshi planned to keep three for himself though, just for his own amusement of throwing them through windows and at people who aren't paying attention. It was the gag of the century, a kunai that was a dud! Sharpening and polishing them to make them look like he the real deal, he thought of how amazing it was to rip off idiots for his money. Kanshi still got the sinking feeling that Baku would find out and give himm hell again. Sure Baku wasn't here to stop him like the blacksmith does sometimes, but he was probably going to get caught someway or another. Just then a ninja showed up only a few minutes later and looked pretty damn stupid.
"Hey, I heard you guys were the best so I came here to get some ninja gear for my first mission."
Kanshi went into the back like in the movies and talked to himself about how he is going to rip her off. The girl looked over the counter with an odd face as Kanshi went full out maniac in the back.
"If I give her real ones, then maybe she could do better on her missions. She does look pretty weak too."
The girl cut him off in his thoughts as she pointed to something in the glass.
"What is this? 200 ryo kunai?! That is a steal! I will have 4 please!"
Kanshi chuckled and then walked towards the counter to collect her money and give her 6 of the shitty kunai. She smiled as Kanshi quickly pocketed as many as he could before Baku could see what happened.
"What happened Kanshi?"
Kanshi looked left and then right trying to not look guilty before snapping up.
"Just made us 800 ryo... except it was with the gag kunai."
Baku looked at the uncomfortable Kanshi and was about to raise a fuss before the ryo was handed to him. Counting it quickly, he decided it would be able to pass up his mind this time.
"Well, why don't you just scurry along then while I have my money, I mean business."
Kanshi laughed and exited the place with his gag kunai in his pockets. Another day, another scam that endangers another ninja's life.

[534 Word Total]
No Stats Gained
8 Penny Kunai gained from Plagiarism Perfectionist
[exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure