Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
16 Posts - 21%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Isido
Isido
Citizen
Stat Page : Isido of the Boiling Sea
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Help! I'm being robbed!{P} Empty Re: Help! I'm being robbed!{P}

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:18 pm
Austin was walking around the village minding his own business when he decided to go to the market to see if they had any new items he could get such as some snacks for when he decided to do those long training days. As he walked into the market he could see a girl walk past the market as if she was in a hurry. Austin looked concerned as he decided to follow her to see what was up. As he was following this person the village looked at him as if he was some sort of monster following a girl. He wore nothing but skeleton clothing so it was kind of easy to see that. The girl seemed pretty small as she passed by the fountain. Austin smiled as he seen that she was probably fine as he looked down and looked back up he seen her disappear... He started to worry who knows what could or may have happened to her, So in the nick of time Austin sprang into action and would proceed to try to find the girl.
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15300

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 pm
A red-haired, bandanna wearing woman strolled along within the populated streets of Konohagakure. She took notice of Octiava, whom stuck out like a sore thumb. The pale individual began to follow the little girl, a malicious sneer printed upon her facial features as she continued to follow behind the child. She did her best to be discreet, but none the less her presence alone was enough to bring alarm to her victim. She slipped a small switchblade from out of her pocket when the girl finally stopped moving. With a lashing-outward of her arm, the robber pressed her hand to the female's shoulder, flicking her switchblade open in her free hand.

"Hand over your valuables and you won't get hurt, dearie." She remarked with a cold and cruel, chilling voice.

Isido
Isido
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:07 pm
Austin was still looking for the girl when he heard someone scream. Was that her? It had to of been, So with this thought he followed the screaming to see a woman with a switch blade and the girl with a sphere of water surrounding her. Austin would jump to the ground from the building smirking under his skeleton mask. "Leave the girl alone." He would say looking at the woman with the bandana on her head. Austin would pull out a kunai and laugh out loud as he glared at the woman. "Trust me...We don't want any problems here....And I really don't feel like killing anyone today." He would say as he would stand back to see what would happen next.
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:46 pm
The woman sneered at the girl's rather astonished response to this all happening. She scowled as she informed her that all she had was her clothing. The bandana-wearer moved forth to get to the girl when she fell down, chuckling madly as she closed in. Suddenly the water itself thrashed against her form, causing her to stagger in surprise as she was soaked by it. The voice of a newcomer caused her to snarl in annoyance.

"You eager to die, kid?" She looked over her shoulder at the water, springing from her initial position to one that would allow her easy-observation of the fountain, the girl, and the overconfident skull boy. Her arm was partly extended out, as she whipped it towards the direction of the girl, the shiny tip of the switchblade directed towards the girl.

"You better stay away. Make one wrong move and it'll be the end of her." The redhead sneered.

Isido
Isido
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:58 pm
One wrong move and it'll be the end huh, These words were inside Austins head and were rocking back and fourth. With his kunai in his hand he would smirk walking closer to the woman and girl. Austin would then make sure the woman would turn back to look at him as he began to wave the kunai back and fourth making it go slower and slower as if 100 more of them began to appear. Austin would hope the woman would look at this kunai putting her in a trance to make her sleep. After this Austin would stand back to see if it was safe to see if the girl was ok.

(AP: 190, Jutsu Used: Leaf-Style: Willow)
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:33 am
The redheaded little bandit of a person proceeded to take notice of his odd actions. His attempt to set her under an illusion was interrupted by the thrashing of the water that came from the girl again. This time it was so hard that it almost knocked her down, and made her switchblade go skidding across the asphalt. "Gah! What the hell!?" Seeing the danger in trying to bring this girl anymore harm, the bandana-wearer proceeded to sprint off to a less-discreet location to blend in with the crowd.

"Forget this!" (NPC's exitting the topic at this point)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum