Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) Empty Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:48 am
Aya had gotten back from her Journey with Nomo. It was barely dusk as the sun had only set half an hour ago. Immediately the thought of the boy she met at Ichirakus came to mind, and she remembered the promise she made to stop by when she got back. However Aya didn't feel like walking all the way over to his house. Nita was starting to get a little chubby anyway, she could run over with a note.

Aya wrote with her calligraphy brush on the small piece of paper she had left over. She always kept these in her back pocket.  Every stoke of the brush was beautiful in her eyes. She took her time with the note, even though it was very short. Carefully, she reread it in her head as the ink dried.

"Meet me at the Naka River" was all it said. It was all she could fit on it besides a dot to see the consitancy of the ink and how much was on the brush. She tested the ink by rubbing her thumb over the dot she had made first. It didnt smudge, so that meant everything checked out.

Ayame folded the note in half delicately and then in half again before allowing Nita to hold it in her mouth. "Girl, go get Orokana for me please" she said, and Nita obediately ran off, cutting through alleyways and taking the shortcuts that she could.

Ayame also decided to walk upstream aways where the river passed through a ravine. It gave her a very eerie feeling, especially knowing that this used to be an area where the Ancient Uchiha clan had thrived. She constantly felt as if something were behind her, or going to push her over the edge, though the fear was unjustified. It was just a little farther until the land equaled itself out, and it was too busy further downstream due to the high load of businesses and houses. This is where she would wait, slipping her sandals off and letting her feet hang over the edge and looking at the steep drop.

Again she felt as if something was pushing her, but there was nothing there. She also had the sudden urge to jump into the water below. It was rather odd because she never thought like that and it was a strange impulse that neither matched her emotions or mindset. This could be explained though, as the brains way of producing fear to protect us from possible dangers, ie why we find certain things "creepy". But Aya was still sure that something was pushing her even if nothing was there.

(Paranoid much?)

WC: 441

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Errors)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) Empty Re: Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:07 am
Orokana was cleaning his home. putting books in order. cleaning dishes, making sure it looked nice and clean. Orokana smiled at his work. making sure everything was right and he didn't miss a spot. then he heard a noise coming from his door. sounded like scratching. Orokana walked to the door and opened it. at first he didn't see anything but then he saw nita. he bent down. "hello, got a message for em eh?" he said to her as he picked her up and let her climb on his arm. he read the note. why she sent her pet to fetch him confused him, but if she wanted him he would come. he got his coat and got his katana. then had nita lead the way. "lead me to aya little miss." he said and as nita started running Orokana followed. he didn't know what to think. he thought of her. he remembered her as the girl he meet by mistake. he didn't know what she wanted, Orokana was never asked for unless there was something to clean or go get. but aya most likely didn't know that. he noticed it was getting colder. and then he could see the cliff. he was running fast but then slowed down once he got close to the cliff. he walked up to it. then seeing aya to his right. she kind a looked panicked, and she was playing with her feet over the edge. and he thought he was the younger one. he walked up next to her, only a few feet away from her. "you needed me?" he asked her. his tone nice and polite. what ever it was he hoped it wont be big.

(282 wc)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) Empty Re: Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:51 am
"It's a beautiful Night." Aya said calmly and wistfully. "Look the stars are starting to come out" Aya said with energy and awe, but not loudly pointing to the western horizion... the one across the ravine. Aya stayed put a moment longer entranced by the beauty of the sky. "I'm sorry if its much too late to have called you out here, but you said to stop by when I came back into Konoha after my Journey." Aya said scooting back and getting up, dusting her pants off.

Nita looked endearingly over to Aya and walked over lazily, stretching and yawning. She was tired from the hike.

Aya walked over to Orokana and smiled sweetly. " I want to try summoning for the first time and work on developing my dojutsu, and I wanted someone to be with my while I do it. I'm not a fan of being alone. I don't have a lot of friends either, so I thought maybe we could hang and get to know each other a little better. I talked a lot about me last time, but I'd like to hear more about you." Aya said and then would take his hand and would run upstream futher where that leand and it met, leveling out. Nita followed, dragging Aya's sandals along with her.

TWC: 659

E-rank Summon Saito: 0/500 words
Yureigan Level 1: 0/1250
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:04 am
Orokana would nod and say. "yes I did, and if you wish for me to stay with you I will, it does not bother me." he said. then as aya took his hand and started to run. Orokana would match her pace. his thoughts kept her as a strange girl but not a bad one. she kind a interested him. just because of how she acted, how she was not scared to talk to oro like so many others. oro didn't say anything till she would stop running. near some water. "so you what to know about me eh..." he said trying to think. "well there is not much to tell. never knew my parents. grewn up in a small village. then got here. I was kind of a handy man until they let me join the school when I was about 12. now I'm genin. and almost a master of genjutsu. I also like moonlight walks on a beach." he added that last part so it sounded like he was trying to be nice. and well he was. but he wasn't really use to it so it may have seem weird. Orokana had messy hair again. his hand rested on his katana and he was looking at the water. he did love the night, it was peaceful and quiet. he was surrounded by darkness and only a small light gave hope in the darkness. Orokana always felt like this. but he never knew if he was the small light, or the darkness. "if theres a question you have ask me."

(543 wc)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:45 am
Crickets started to chirp and the moon began to slowly shrink and move across the night sky. "Here" she said and stepped into the cold water. It made her jump at first, but then her feet went numb and she was used to the water. "You can join me if you want. You don't need to take off your shoes if you dont want to though, I just do it because I like to feel the ground under them, and im less likey to slip, however more likely to hurt myself on the stones themselves."

Aya then focused her chakra into her hands remembering what nomo told her. Aya pricked her finger on a shiriken in her weapons pouch and began to bleed. She then made the handseals of Boar - Dog - Bird - Monkey - Ram. This was her first summon and she was very excited.

There was a small poof of smoke after she put her hand down to the water but nothing more. Had it failed?

Aya decided to try again, doing everything the same as what she had before, this time emanating a higher amount of chakra with a larger potency. She got away with only using three handsigns this time, due to her chakra being 20 higher than what was needed for an E-rank summon. Aya placed her hand onto the water again, patiently awaiting a fishy.

As the next puff of smoke cleared, just below the surface was a foot-long golden Koi.

"Ah, Ayame of the Leaf?" The fish spoke, having an older gentlemans voice. "News has spread fast about you because you are the only Koi summoner we have signed in ages. We all know who you are, heiress to the stake claims of the Nezumichi clan.My brothers and I bid you good morrow. My name is Saito. I am an encyclopedia of knowledge and I look foreward to working with you as I did your ancestors." When the fish spoke with his extremely polite manner, Aya became unsure of how to respopnd.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Saito." Aya said, "Know you anything of the Yureigan?" She asked. "It was awakened after a friend scared me so bad that I believed he was going to kill me. At Least, that's what I believe Yureigan is. He told me I looked satanic and that my eyes were pitch black from lid to lid." Aya coughed. "Anyway, I wish to train it and learn more about my clan."

WC: 413
TWC: 1072

Saito E-rank summon, 413/500
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 am
Orokana was tempted to join her, but she should focus on her fish summoning. Orokana took out his katana and looked around. he thought of doing some training as she did hers. Orokana used body flicker to get to a tree then he cut it as appeared. he wanted to learn Deception Beheading, Using the Body Flicker Technique to feign being attacked, the user takes advantage of their opponent's momentary shock, and charges forward with a lateral sword slash. Using body flicker the shinobi vitalizes their body partially, granting them a temporary speed boost of throughout the action. Orokana trained by counting to go tree to tree cutting it as he appeared. Orokana had a sharp mind. he was quick to detail things. and he never thought of something weak. Orokana was speeding around as fast as body flicker would let him. Orokana thoughts were about how he got here, and why he got here. at any moment he could have gave in a died, or not run away. or just... do something that wasn't this. Orokana was nothing special in his mind. he was someone with no value. no skills. but he molded himself into a genjutsu user, and he was becoming a force to be reckoned with. but he still had much to learn. Orokana still needed more ways to fight. he had a good number of genjutsu, but no real way to fight outside of gen. so he took up the sword. Orokana made himself faster with his training, but he no where near his limit. he can go faster. so Orokana pushed himself to be faster. it felt lonely, no one pushing him. just himself making him do things. he wondered if aya did the same thing. he did not know a lot about her. he could tell she liked him, she looked like she needed a friend. but Orokana did not know how to be a friend, it was always a term he used lightly. he never had a friend or someone he viewed as a friend before. Orokana didn't know how to deal with this. maybe he should push her away. he isn't someone he needed to rely on others. others just stopped you from doing what needed to be done. Orokana knew this from the mountains of books he read. plus he was alone his whole life, and he wasn't a kid complaining about not having friends to get attention. he grew up a slave and was beat. his whole life is the same, nothing changed. he doesn't get beat but he is still a slave. he was a servant to someone. and not a master he could choose. his thoughts were interrupted by him getting his katana stuck in a tree. :fuck." he said under his breath. and he tried to pull but it was stuck.

(1017 wc)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:35 pm
Aya watched Oro running around like sonic the hedgehog while the fish explained how to use Yureigan.

"The Yureigan is a useful tool, Aya. It allows the user to become one with the earth in order to see auras in the ultraviolet spectrum that normal people cannot see." The koi noticed aya's distraction. He cleared his throat and then gently said, "Aya" when that did not draw his attention away he became a bit louder and sounded almost like a teacher from the 1800s with ruler in hand, giving the student one last chance before the strike.

The strict voice made Aya jump a little, but before Aya responded she noticed Oro getting his tree stuck in a sword. "Hold on Saito Sensei..." Aya said respectfully and half-bowed. Aya ran over at a speed of 40 and joined Oro. "Here, let me try" Aya said attempting to grip the sword gently and forcefully pulling it out the way it came with her 22 strength. She smiled gently and handed him back the sword.

"How the heck can you move that fast?" Aya asked.

Saito, growing impatient decided to use this time to relax. Kids would be kids.

(150-10=140 AP)(Forgot this last post)

WC: 197
TWC: 1269

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:52 pm
"oh, thanks." he took his sword back in his hands. "its a tech called body flicker. it raises you speed depending on how much chakra you use." he said as he sheathed the sword. "i mostly know genjutsu but i have some techs in a lot of different fields. like i have a basic medical one." he said. then he started to cough violently for a second. "s-sorry, i been getting sick for the past 2 days now." then he sighed and rubbed his throat. "i was thinking of going to the hospital, but i rather not, wastes too much time plus im sure i will get better." he looked at the fish. it was a strange looking thing. orokana needed a summon but a fish summon was not for him. plus he didnt really like getting wet. "but i kind a want to go because there is this cute girl i know that goes there, was hoping to get lucky and ask her on a date." he said jokingly and with a not serious tone. he was thinking of how he could better his usage of his new tech he was working on. it needed him to use body flicker then attack. but orokana waited for aya to respond before doing anything else. 

(1231 wc)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:20 pm
"Oh I hope you get better soon, being out in the cold like this wont help it. y-you can leave if you want" Aya said sincerily and walking back over near the water. She hid the slightly wistful expression behind her smile, but her eyes were sad behind the mask. "I'm glad your making progress" Aya said sincerely happy for him. "Last time we talked, you said you had nobody, so I'm happy that you have more friends and stuff now, even a crush. You didn't seem like the type who was very interested in romance, but I guess i was wrong" she said giggling and giving Oro a gentle punch on the arm.

"I was wondering if you could give me some training, so I can become stronger." Aya said becoming lost in thought and looking away, her gaze caressing the moonlit water that gave the golden koi a glowing appearance.

The koi remained quiet, observing Aya's character, studying her so he knew what type of method of teaching would be best for the delicate young girl.

"Could you teach me body-flicker?" Aya asked genuinely, but also tryiang to make him feel at ease, so he could leave if he wanted.

Why did she care so much when her own heart belonged to another? Why did her heart confuse platonic feelings with love? Which love was love? They each felt so different, but left the same effect. Gah what was she thinking? or therefore feeling? Both of those boys she has only met once or twice! But still, these boys accepted her, unlike so many.

Aya brushed the talk and her thoughts off anyway, hoping he wasn't too serious due to his easygoing nature. She smiled looking at the fish in the water from where she was. He was so elegant and beautiful. This part of the Naka river was rather lazy, making it easy for him to stay put.

WC: 321

TWC: 1590

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:16 pm
"aya that was a joke, love is an emotion I have never felt nor do I plan on feeling, I have always been alone and its how I will stay, love just blinds people. makes them make mistakes. nothing golden can ever stay." he walked up to aya, putting a arm around her waste. "yeah I can teach you, use the ram hand seal then put all your chakra in your legs, then cast it." he was really warm. then he let go of her. and then he watched her. "i can only teach you the ins and outs of genjutsu, I can teach you some gen, but more importantly, I can mold your mind to know how to keep your cool in a genjutsu." he studied her as he thought of his tech he was trying to learn, the steps of how to do it and different ways he could use it.

(wc 1384, you need 500 words for body flicker)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum