Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Seeing eye to eye, Red and Blue Meet! (p,nk,kyori) Empty Seeing eye to eye, Red and Blue Meet! (p,nk,kyori)

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:32 pm
Ling stood atop the heads of the hokage past. Her happy little mind streaming like it was going to go out of control. The jounin exams were so close at han she was bursting at the seems to get in there and do her best. She's fought in a few battles to save the village and had done pretty well. So she and thought at least. She was the most active ninja, and rarely got called upon to do jobs, she suspected it was because of her dispotison. Still she was a fine young lady full of spit, and fire she was dying for her chance to show the world, what she and the Rentei could do.

Right no her short little legs were kicking over the air as she sat atop Hiruzen's head. Sure that thing as hundreds of years old, but dang that craftsmanship ya'll. Sitting on top of her head swinging his own feet was her own monkey Hiruzen. Not a coincidence. The professor was her most favorite hokage. Even more than Jason. If you count him.

She was dressed in her normal attire. She wore cute little Mary Janes that were brown, they looked like they belonged to a comedian from the 40’s rather than such a cute little girl. Above those she wore yellow stockings, not the sexy kind. They went up her thighs and connected with a pair of super baggy shorts that kind of looked like bloomers also brown. Over her stockings she wore another a pair of loose brown ankle socks that scrunched up around the tops of her shoes. Then she wore just a regular yellow hoodie, from which her blue hair fanned out beautifully. Well cutely at least. Then she wore a pair of custom made hand warmers made of soft brown fur to give her even more of a monkey look. Don't worry it was faux fur. Not animals were harmed in the making of this outfit.

As she hummed and looked out at the horizon she smiled, it was a cool spring day. The sun was out, and the breeze was playing gently around her. She didn't have any plans for the day, but had a feeling that something would come up. Something always came up for ling. Even when she didn't want it. So for now she was waiting knowing that eventually when the stars were right todays adventure would start.
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Seeing eye to eye, Red and Blue Meet! (p,nk,kyori) Empty Re: Seeing eye to eye, Red and Blue Meet! (p,nk,kyori)

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:59 pm
The sun shone, sending its bright rays down to the Earth. Where Kyori was walking down one of the many streets in Konoha's main district. He had just come from the tailor shop asking about his shirt that HAD his clan's symbol on it. The symbol of the Uchiha clan. Only days prior he and a fellow Uchiha who was also a ninja like himself named Jace was doing a small sparring match. The battle was even though at the end of it Kyori had miscalculated the distance of Jace's ninjutsu and had ended up getting hit by it in the process. A fire ninjutsu it was and it had burned really bad. Thankfully none of his skin was really damaged. Some red spots here and there, but nothing that was too awful. Unfortunately, his clothes had got burned in the process. Including his favorite shirt which he was still getting fixed. Today he wore a simple black v-neck laced with red lining, a pair of black jeans, and some basic ninja sandals, you know the ones that made the clicking sound when you walked, but did not if you were sneaking.

He could smell the spring air as well as see the pollen floating silently with the wind's breeze. If Konoha wasn't his home village he would surely be a little bit cold. His own destination was in the distance, the Hokage Rock. Or was it a mountain? He couldn't tell because most people say it is a rock and others a mountain. He just used whichever would slip out. Continuing his leisurely scroll towards the rock he would come to the stairs that led to the top of it. One by one he climbed the steps slowly to the top of the tower. As he climbed he would come to see a single woman with elegant, blue hair ,that was rather long standing atop the head of Hiruzen Sarutobi one of the Hokage from a thousand years before present time.

Deciding not to be rude since the two of them were the only people on the rock.”Hello there, I see you have also came to enjoy this place.” Said Kyori as he waved at the woman not wanting to be rude.

374WC
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Seeing eye to eye, Red and Blue Meet! (p,nk,kyori) Empty Re: Seeing eye to eye, Red and Blue Meet! (p,nk,kyori)

Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:40 pm
Ling's ears twitched, and she craned her head over to get a glimpse at whoever was talking to her. Her monkey crown followed her as she did so. Her eyes lit up, and she greeted her guest with a smile. "Hey there!" She announced with a chipper wave of her hand. She pounced her her feet and began to walk towards her fellow ninja. Her unfortunate guest not knowing the trouble he was getting into. Once you got ling started, it's hard to get her to stop. "I just came up here to do a little meditation. It's a great place to just zone out looking over the whole village. I like to find peaceful places to train, and stuff. I'm a water user so i'ts pretty important that I find somewhere calm. Because that's like totally the most important thing about water." AS she jabbered on her Monkey Jumped from her head and landed on top of Kyori's head. After which he began searching through his hair for bugs to eat. As monkeys do. 

"Anyway I'm Lingqi! I'm a Chuunin, but I really only show up when people try to attack the village. I'm pretty chill otherwise. So who are you? Why are you talking to me? Are you a pervert or something? Baka. I bet you were wanting to catch me in an illicit situation weren't you. Well too bad for you. I'm totally a priest and off limits to your predatory eyes until I'm married. Even then only if i'm married to you. Which totally isn't going to happen because you're a total perv"
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 pm
(Edited)

P.S You're cancer given human form.
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 pm
Kyori would smile when the monkey would jump onto his head and begin to search in his air. To be honest he never got the chance to see animals like the monkey because of his long times spent training. His father and mother believed that it was unnecessary to visit the zoo as it would interrupt his training. But now his mother was gone forever and his father a drunk that seemed to never want to be healed. One of the reasons why Kyori stayed out of the house as long as he could. Also the reason why he had walked to the top of the Hokage Rock. Still feeling the monkey on top of his head, he would raise both of his hands to grab the small monkey around the waist." Hey there, what's your name buddy. " but of course he did not get the response he had expected. The monkey would jump out of his hands as Kyori brought him away from his head. Leaving multiple scratches along the palm of his hands. Kyori would frown just in time after the woman had spoke her words.

A pervert!? He wasn't such a disgrace to his clan. Continuing to walk towards the woman only leaving a few feet of space between them with him standing on the ground behind the head of Hiruzen and her standing on the edge of it."Pervert? Why would you say such a thing. I do think you are quite pretty, but I don't think like a perv." said Kyori with an embarrassed smile as he read the top of his head feeling the warmth of where the monkey was previously sitting.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:25 pm
Wow he really was a pervert. Oh well. Ling has meant plenty of those before. She did spend a few months as a stow away on a cargo ship after all. Shrugging that off and making the note mentally to reward Hiru for scratching up the boy she continued with the conversation. She made a short crisp whistle and Hiru jumped to head. The top of her head, no obscuring the eyes. Killing that vague. 

"OOOooooh so you're part of a clan huh? And you think that status just let's you perv on any girl you find alone at a public monument huh? Well I'll have you know that I'm part of a clan too. It's probably way cooler than your dumb old clan anyway. We're the best genjutsu user's in the whole world, I'll have you know." She took a pause for dramatic effect, than said once more. "The best."
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:01 pm
As Kyori laughed at the woman he would reply. But as his mouth was opening he would see a look of pain on her face as she gripped her chest. "What's wrong?" asked the Uchiha. After he recieved no reply he would step forward. But, the woman would seem to step back as she fell backwards. As she hit the cement her body would begin to roll towards the village of Konoha off of the head of Hiruzen. Young Kyori would run towards her and dive on the head in a last attempt to grab whatever he could of her. But, it was to no prevail as he missed her hand by a few inches. Looking down he would see her plumbling into the lake below. The red eyes of the Sharingan would activate as he turned around running off the head and down the stairs of the mountain. Getting to the lake he would dive in and swim as far as he could. Grabbing the body of the woman as she floated limp in the water. Pulling her up to the air he would drag her onto the dirt. Pumping her chest he would begin to give her CPR. His Sharingan would view her eyes, seeing that every bit of chakra she had was gone. Tears would fall out of his eyes as he beat the ground next to him. Picking up the body of the woman he would walk towards the Hokage tower, he had to tell him about this.

Exit
Claiming body of Linq
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:22 pm
You don't get the body of someone killed by an activity check as far as I'm aware. Their bodies can't be recovered.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum