Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Learning an advanced element. Empty Learning an advanced element.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:16 am
It all started a couple of days ago when I was training, something weird started with my chakra. Now that I think about it, it all started after learning to use wind chakra. Yesterday when I was training I was trying to apply wind chakra to a blade and instead of wind I got an oddly colored orb of… flame I think. When I dropped it the thing began to float around me. After a couple of seconds I spiked the thing into the sand with my palm and surprisingly it didn’t burn and just disappeared. It was almost the same color as the fire that I made during the chakra test. After the orb appeared I tried to make another, but I couldn’t so I went home.

When I got home I told my mom about it and she got this odd look in her face, I could tell something was up. After a couple of minutes of odd conversation my mom left and brought back a box. “This box is from your grandfather he heard you were a ninja and thought you would need this.” Ryu’s mother Saiyu pushed the box forward it said for Saiyu and Ryu Goka on the box. Inside there were a couple of scrolls inside the box, Ryu opened each scroll one said Harnessing Scorch Release, another said Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder, and the last said Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique. Ryu turned to his mother a look of confusion on his face. “What’s a Goka?” Sitting opposite his Ryu’s mother began explaining the story of why his family left the hidden Volcano Village. “I was born the oldest daughter of my family, but when I was six I was found to lack the talents of a ninja. I can’t use chakra, so instead I was groomed to married off when I was older for my bloodline. However your father spotted me and it was love at first sight we fled my father and moved here, but after a while your grandfather found us and sent this box. I was hoping you wouldn’t need it, because there are people that go around looking to kidnap people like you to harvest their organs.” When his mother was finished Ryu learned a few things he had a rare bloodline and he could use it, not being one for questions Ryu thanked his mother and ran to the training grounds with his box and that’s where I find myself now.

Reading the scroll that said harnessing scorch release it started by telling me about how to combine the two types of chakra, so I started with that. Standing from his seated position Ryu began to focus his chakra. The book said unlike other people a Goka’s chakra network doesn’t separate the pathways between wind and fire and because of that they can be used all at once. With a surge of energy a ball of pure heat sprang forth from Ryu’s palm and started floating around. The ninja watched the ball circle him as if Ryu had his own gravitational pull. The book said to focus on an object and propel the orb towards it. Looking at one of the training dummies Ryu propelled the orb towards it, upon making contact the dummy instead of erupting into a huge ash pile shriveled up and started steaming. Ryu returned to the book to figure out what had just happened. In the book it said that the scorch release instantly evaporates any water in the target to destroy something, instead of burning.

Leaving the training ground with his bag and scrolls Ryu went in search of water and buckets. He went to different stores and found a couple of buckets and filled them then brought them back to his training area near the boulder. Focusing on his chakra Ryu created a scorch orb and launched it inside one of the buckets it steamed for a moment, then went silent. Approaching the bucket Ryu looked down into the meatal container and saw that no water not even a drop of the liquid was left. “Sweet.” Ryu picked up the book and continued reading, according to the book he could have as many orbs as his stamina could handle so Ryu began working on creating more orbs. Concentrating the ninja focused scorch chakra into both palms to create an orb and then allowed them to circle him, he kept concentrating until he made four orbs that followed him. Instead of throwing them at objects he instead ran towards the boulder and slammed the spheres off of it. They erupted, but seemed to only make the rock steam, it was different from fire techniques that burned the rock and different from wind which could cut through it. All together it was a different in nature and was one both, but neither element as its function was very different.

With the ability to create more orbs Ryu had to figure out what else the scorch could do, but he wouldn’t find the answers in the how to book he had and the last page only detailed that scorch release was an advanced element and that’s where the book ended. So, instead of picking up one of the scrolls Ryu continued his orb training. He made the hand seals for Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower and expelled twenty flaming spheres from his chest, he then added a couple of scorch orbs in. The color and size difference of the scorch orbs was obvious and they didn’t seem to leave craters like the great fireballs, but they did evaporate the water in the buckets they hit which was something. The genin continued shooting out blast of fire with added scorch orbs until he ran out of stamina and had to return home. Packing up was hard some of the buckets were really hot after being exposed to the fireball and scorch shower and had to be cooled by buckets of water that had not been hit. When all of the buckets were cooled and emptied Ryu left the training field. 

WC: 1017
Claiming Rewards: (Scorch Release and 5 stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Learning an advanced element. Empty Re: Learning an advanced element.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:10 am

Hi there, I believe Scorch Release is only available to members of the Goka clan. Is Ryu a clan member? <3
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:23 am
Yes, he is its part of his background his mother moved to the sand with his father who's last name is Reinhard I'll link you.

Link
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:32 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum