Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK)

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:00 am
Kin waited for her teacher to start, she heard he was a talented ninja somewhere down the grapevine, and he did not disappoint. Sitting there watching her new Sensei perform the hand seals to become a sage was amazing and he was only a Chuunin, this impressed her, Looking around the room she could feel his power and it was intense. "Wow an actual sage."  She never thought she would see one let alone be under the tutelage of one.  

After he finished showing off his Jutsu she waited and listened to his little special. "What..um..test?" she acts politely she hated coming off rude it was not in her nature she hid behind Mason hoping, Mako did not take it as such. 

Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK)

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:50 pm
Izo sits and watches as his sensei uses the sage transformation technique. Seeing mako’s body go through the change leaves Izo speechless.  Izo has never seen a technique so powerful before.  Completely taken away by the technique, izo stands up to examine the transformation from a different angle. Seeing the tail wrap around mako causes a grin to appear on Izo’s face as he was intrigued by it.

Seeing his sensei return back to normal, Izo would than look towards mako’s back, curious as to where the tail went. Izo than takes a seat and listens to mako’s team 12 welcome speech. Once mako was done speaking Izo would have a wealth of questions to ask. But kin would beat Izo to his main question. “what..um..test?” Izo would here her say  before he watches her as she hides behind mason. Than turning back towards mako, Izo would say “can you teach us how to use that technique? It looks so powerful and cool. And where did the tail go, where did it come from?!” Izo would say all of this in a very fast and Excited voice.

WC 187
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:04 pm
Mason closed his eyes for a second activating his one-tomoe sharingan, after hearing his new squad leader could do sage mode. Opening his eyes he could see his chakra become more pronounced and powerful. "You aren't the first Sarutobi to know Monkey Sage Mode, if I'm right then Lord third also was a monkey sage. Why do all sarutobis love monkeys?" Mason had said still with his smooth elegant voice.

"By test do you mean the bell thing? I've heard so much about this test." Mason said sorta excited about this new test he and his team mates were going to do. Noticing Kin hiding behind him, Mason turns around and says "There is nothing to be afraid of or shy about, it's a good question." He smiles as he talks to her hoping that the smile helps her get over her timidness. Mason blinks again deactivating his sharingan to save his chakra for the upcoming test. Mason turns again to face his new teacher, waiting to see if his guess on what the test will be is right.

WC 179
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:56 pm
The team definitely fit well together, showing some real team skills.  Mako knew he would be able to cultivate that and utilize their teamwork. The shy girl, the confident Uchiha, and the inquisitive Nara.  Mako continued standing in a pseudo militaristic rest. 

"To answer your question Izo, I can help you learn Sage Mode if that is your target, though I think your summons would be best for that. Once you learn which animal you want to make a pact with.  Also, Mason by all accounts I believe the third did not master the Senjutsu, and if he did it is not written in our scrolls.  Though, it may interest you to know that much like how I am a distant descendent of the Third, so too is my S rank summon the distant ancestor of the Third's summon. Now finally to answer your question, yes it is the bell test, though I have added my own tweak to such a test. Originally used to test teamwork on fresh academy students, I have altered mine to be a rite of passage for my genin to prove they are ready for chuunin.  It is much more difficult because I will be fighting to protect the bells full strength.  We will get there when we get there.  Now we will start the first mission tomorrow, I also have some homework for you.  I will teach each one of you one jutsu personally on the side, or 2  if I happen to already know it.  I want you to go home and pick out a jutsu you want to learn.  Also, you will need to train as hard as possible, whether it is with each other or other members of the village.  My team will be stronger than Risako's, so I want you all to know at least one A rank of your specialty. and 2 B ranks before we start the test."  He would announce to the three students under him. 

Mako would continue standing at the edge of the Hokage statue.   

Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:21 pm
Kin was unsure of all this. " Two...B-Rank and 1 A rank though she has 3 quarters of her homework done with the Temple of Nirvana Jutsu but what two B-rank genjutsu are there. Tree Binding death and her memory drew a blank. None the less she listened to what he had to say. His test was going to be tough but she looks around and sees the two boys they would definitely be up to it.  Though Kin had no idea who he was competing against and it did not bother her in the slightest seeing as how that would come later down the road. 

Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:43 am
Izo stands up to listen to mako’s announcement. Listening, Izo is relived to hear that the test would not be held tonight. As he knew fighting the sage mode would be no easy task.

Once mako was done with his announcement, Izo would say “ alright I can’t wait for tomorrow and our first mission! We are going to be the best team in the leaf village. And we will be stronger than your friends squad too!” then turning to Kin and Mason, with a smile Izo says “ hey if yall ever want to train let me know I’m almost always game”.

Izo now turns back toward the edge of the statue where mako is standing. Looking to see if mako had more in stored for the night or if he would dismiss the group.

WC 136
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 am
"1 A rank and 2 B rank jutsus? I don't even know a C rank jutsu, I shouldn't have been so busy trying to master the body flicker." Mason thought to himself almost saying out loud. Mason felt relieved that he didn't have to fight a full strength sage right now, but he'd have to later so he'd definitely have to train even harder. Mason turned around facing Kin "Hey do you wanna train later tonight?" Mason said this trying not to let on that he's nervous of facing someone who had so much better jutsu than him, but he still kept his smile and his soothing voice.

Turning back around Mason would address his new teacher Mako. "I already know what jutsu I need to learn, but I need help with another right now, I'm so very close to it, I can feel it, but I just need a little direction. Can you please teach me the Great Fire ball? I am prepared to stay out all night if that's what it takes to teach me but I doubt that it'd take that long. Maybe half an hour, or an hour. Oh yeah and the jutsu I want to learn are Rasengan, Wind Release:Wind Glaive, and probably Shadow Clone, or another A rank instead of two B rank, like the Great Fire Ball shower, but I need to know Great Fire ball for that particular jutsu."

Mason blinked activating his sharingan, turning his one black eye, and his one whitish grey eye into a crimson red looking color, with an additional pupil looking tomoe, that appeared on the upper right hand corner of his eye."Izo was it? I'll gladly take you up on your offer to train, I'm a little bit behind right now, but I will catch up even if it kills me." Mason addressed to the Nara, hoping his sharingan would make him look more serious. He waited to see if Mako would accept his plead for training.

WC 333
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:11 pm
Mako would keep one hand on his vest and begin weaving hand signs with his left hand.  The hand signs produced would be the particular hand signs for the great fireball though Mako did not need two hands to craft jutsu.  If Mason paid attention he should be able to use that sharingan to pick up what it took to learn the technique.  Additionally, he had a very enhanced lung capacity meaning he had no difficulty storing the chakra within his lungs given his Ash kekkei genkai.  Mako would finish and hold the left hand in front of him.  Mako would hold back the power of the jutsu to a non threatening minimum while still maintaining the shape, because given the distance and speed of the jutsu it could be very dangerous, especially since he planned on shooting it directly at his students.  Mako would blow out a large diameter fireball from his mouth just above the finger.  If they didn't dodge it wouldn't do much other than singe hair but it would explode directly in the center of where they were.

As the students struggled to dodge he would leap off the edge of the rock and make it safely out disappearing like a ninja should leaving nothing behind other than a note that read.

"Make sure you get enough sleep, big day ahead."

Exit
1782 TWC
346 wc toward One handed seals, 1154/1500 before and thus completing it
remaining 1436 toward Haiton Volcanic ash
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:45 pm
Kin leaps out of the way of his fireball technique, she noticed he was using only one hand to perform the technique which through her for a loop at first but she had read that some ninja can, in fact use one hand. Upon landing on the ground Kin hoped maybe she could trap her new sensi in a jutsu she was working on Demonic Illusion Tree Binding Death. Dog → Snake → Monkey → Ox →  she was close to finishing the hand seals when her teacher leaps off the head. Kin was disappointed but was also relieved seeing as how she wouldn't want to use her jutsu just yet. 

After the danger had been averted she looks over to the boys and asks if they would like to train. "Um...Izo...Mason...Would you like to...um train sometime..." Kin was hesitant but one thing was certain Mako was going to be a hard instructor. Having picked up the note and reading it aloud she wondered what he had in mind? She would walk away from the sopt and the boys heading her masters words "Bye guys see you tomorrow."

TWC 882
Claiming it toward Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death 0/3,000 now 822/3,000 and 4 stats

Last edited by Kin Hayata on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add some training.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Approved @ Mako

Kin, I didn't see you training/practicing your jutsu so you can't claim words towards it. At most you can just get the 4 stats. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum