Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Student Teacher(p. Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Student Teacher(p. Nk)

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:10 pm
Ita and his clone both smiled. The amount of determination that the girl was showing was pleasing to say the least. Ita watched as the girl poured her heart into her jutsu. Pretty good for someone who hasn’t spent much time dabbling in the arts of genjutu. Ita stood up and straightened his back. He spoke to the girl. “Good job.” Ita was slowly making the transition from a student to a teacher, although that didn’t mean that Ita was done learning. If anything, it meant that he needed to learn more.
“You are pretty talented, I wish I had someone like you in my genin squad.” Ita said to the girl with pink hair. “So is your hair naturally pink or..?” He finished.

Meanwhile…

Ita was back at work. He saw that all was well with their training and had gathered enough strength to begin to finish up the technique. What Ita needed to do now was be able to strike multiple targets at 360 degrees. Ita set up 4 logs now, each at four different points about the rock that he was standing on at the center. Each were the same distance apart from the other. Ita now stood at the middle of the rock. Closed his eyes and began to concentrate. The current covered Ita’s body and began circulating. Ita kept the image of where the logs where fresh in his mind. It was time to begin. Ita allowed the current to extend from his body in four directions. This time, Ita performed this without pointing his hands or anything. He kept them by his side and simply allowed the raition to bend to his will. The 4 streams of raition left Ita’s body and completely consumed all four of the logs perfectly. Ita was really beginning to get the hang of this. Next was to completely push himself to his limits. Ita took wood and began to split them into small wooden slabs with the use of his chidori katana. The lightning blade simply cut into the wood with very little effort. Ita produced about 20 small sheets of wood, probably a foot in length each. He then began fashioning to every tree in sight. Ita now stood in the wooded area. He was ready to begin the final stage of his training for the day. Ita took mental note of where the different pieces of wood were positioned around the area. Ita then activated his sharingan for increased precision. Ita then allowed the current to flow over his body one last time. With a large burst of chakra, ita sent raition chakra out in every direction, perfectly striking each of the 20 different wooden cut outs. Ita then took a deep breath and was satisfied with the work that he had completed today.
TWC: 3182
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:27 am
The girl was inattentive and seemed to just nod off. Ita was about done with his training so he figured that it was time for him to go. Ita’s clone gave the girl one last smile and some words of comfort before returning from where he had came from. Ita spoke to the girl in a calm and pleasing voice, “I’m gonna get going, I have some things to take care of, but if you are ever looking for any more help you know where to find me.” Ita’s clone winked at the girl and within moments disappeared in a cloud of smoking leaving nothing more on the training field besides the girl and Ita, whom was some ways a way, but still in the visual line of sight of the girl.

The real Ita now received all the information from his clone once he dismissed. The words they shared. The emotions that Ita’s cloned perceived the girl feeling. Ita couldn’t help but smile at the fact that he felt that he was doing something right. It felt as though he had purpose, although such thoughts were quickly taking away from any training that he could be doing. Although, it was nice to feel happy once in a while Ita guessed. That’s what let him know that he was alive and not just some android or something. Ita stretched his arms and cracked his neck. His stomach rumbled and he looked down. “Looks like it is time to eat.” Ita thought to himself. Without any further words, Ita formed a handsign and body flickered away from the training grounds, leaving the girl all by her lonesome.
[exit]
3458 towards chidori current
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Approved <3
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:26 pm
Kin sat still-still in her own world she had not realised that he had left. She was honing her chakra she was going to master this genjutsu no matter what. SHe hated being a hindrance. Finally waking out of her trance the girl realises that he was gone. "Oh! he must've left when I was too busy meditating."  She would not let this bother her and continued on her way to learning the Jutsu. This time reaching into her pouch on the side of her leg. Popping the top and moving the flap out of the way pulling the kunai out slowly. Kin holds the knife out in front of her and looks at it for a good minute. "You can do this Kin do not second guess yourself now." Focusing her chakra into the kunai it begins to warp out of our reality and into a  cute sunflower that rests perfectly in her hands. "Yes! I did it! I did it!" As she looks around she sees a training post, with a grin she takes the new sunflower and tosses it at the post

Kin was more determined now more than ever to try this technique on a bigger object and a brilliant Idea crossed her mind. "What if I tried this with a body trap. Setting up two kunai and tying them together with a piece of wire she sat there looking at it to make sure it looks convincing just for future reference in case she ever needed to set one up while on a mission or what have you. Standing in front of the makeshift bobby trap Kin made the ram hand seal in order to focus her chakra when it became ready she looks at the trap and proclaims “Demonic Illusion False surroundings technique!.” The booby trap vanishes and becomes two purple flowers and the wire appears as just a part of the sky. The young girl gives a sigh of relief. “Well, that worked.” Wonder if i can do a whole area. Maybe I…”Kin looks up and notices that the sky is now orangey yellow and that she has been out since the early morning. “Oops guess I spent the whole day here, Mom is going to kill me if I am late for dinner.” Kin then grabs her kunai from the ground and her kunai from the post and rushes toward the gate and heads home basking in the evening breeze. 

[Exit.] Word Count 409 
TwC: 1050 Claiming Demonic Illusion +10 stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:33 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum