Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

A Missing Merchant (Oro, Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Missing Merchant (Oro, Kira)

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:51 am
Orokana was surprised and followed amber. they got taken down so quickly, Orokana might have been able too kill both if he was lucky but amber just made it look like it was as simple as ting her shoes. Orokana sighed with relief. Orokana followed her and soon they came to the two boxes. Orokana looked what was in the boxes. he then looked around. "you would think there would be more eh." Orokana said happy there was not more. he then saw and noted malo go in the trap door and he followed him. as they walked he figured malo knew he used his ability. then Orokana took out his book and started reading it. and writing things in it. then he noted that malo stopped and he saw the people. Orokana sighed and started storing chakra. then watched as malo killed them all. yep Orokana was not needed and all Orokana did was watch as malo jumped to foe to foe killing them one by one then Orokana walked up to the man after they all died. "you ok." Orokana started using his healing jutsu on the man. his right arm was bleeding from 5 different spots. he slowly used the jutsu on the mans arms. making sure not to put too much power in it too fast. "can you keep watch, I can heal him."

ok he has many wounds, if I remember right I need to stop the bleeding. bandage him and juts my med to help heal it. then see if anything is broken. once I put everything together again I will lay him down and make sure he does not move. till help gets here. Orokana nodded to himself. he then tore some of his shirt and made the merchant bite it. Orokana then used the jutsu to close all the merchant wounds. he started with his arms, lots of cuts. he slowly closed the wounds with his jutsu. the bleeding stopped shortly. then he looked at the mans face. he started healing that was well. there was a cut near the mans eye and it looked like his eye was hurt badly. Orokana stopped the bleeding on the mans face after a bit of time. then Orokana laid the man down. the man grunted loudly and bite the torn shirt. Orokana ripped off the mans shirt. seeing there's a lot of gashes. Orokana worked more. closing all of the gashes with his jutsu. Orokana was sweating now. Orokana was finished with closing all notable wounds. Orokana then felt around for broken bones. he could not find any but he noted the man felt pain in his back and legs. Orokana took off his coat and gave it to the man making sure the man was warm. Orokana stood up and looked around the room. there was a lot of blood around and he looked at the bandits malo killed. Man I can not even do anything remotely to that, all I have is gen, and I could not even use that, kind of useless aren't I hehe. well at lest I got some med to use on this guy, he might have died if I did not have it. well that should be- Orokana's thoughts where cut off but a guy hiding in the shadows attack him, Orokana yelled for malo to come but the man covered his mouth. Orokana could not talk.

Orokana looked at the man. Orokana panicked and used his genjutsu tree of death. the man would see a Orokana fade away in a mist. then trees would start growing around him. trapping him to the point were he could not move. it was a illusion but it was a effective one. as the man lost all feeling Orokana pushed him off and and took out a kuni. killing the man by stabbing him in the head with it. he yelled and saw malo look at him. this all happened with out malo knowing. "I'm...im ok... was just... panicked." Orokana said trying to sound like he was ok. Orokana saw the blood fly out of the mans face. someone it was on his hands and shirt. Orokana backed up and sat down against a wall. he was panting. this was Orokana's first kill. he was panting more. he never knew what it felt to take a life. he then smiled. Its ok Orokana, this is nothing. you will be killing a lot more now. you went from mowing lawns and doing things people did not what to do, to protecting the village by killing its foes. I do not think I can get use to this feeling but I can ignore it. everyone kills, these people think nothing of it so it has to be ok. but is killing ok? it has to be, if I did not kill him he would have killed me, and I rather a, found of living. Orokana closed his eyes and relaxed. he waited for back up to come. he needed to get away from this place and think more. this was going to be his new life, his new chore he must do everyday, he needed to push it out of his head. someone needs to do this might as well be me. he though to himself over and over.

he walked over to the man making sure he was ok. his breathing was solid and he felt warm, not hot nor cold. he was going to make it thank god. Orokana smiled with glee. he sat next to the man. looking for who ever was next to come from the door. he hoped it was people that did not want to kill him. "man malo how do you get use to killing people. i can not even get the image of his blood flying out of my brain." Orokana said looking at the ground. he felt uneasy but he knew it would pass, one day. but for now he needed to remain calm. there still could be more danger. Orokana did not need to be jumped by a gay again for the 2nd time.

(wc 2243
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A Missing Merchant (Oro, Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Missing Merchant (Oro, Kira)

Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:28 am
The battle was over far before it even started. Kira at a blinding pace entered the field, easily flowing through the trap door moments after the demon of chance pulled the hatch open, fully aware she'd be there soon. THe scythe dragged against the ground, turned downward to leave a deep skour in the earth behind her. The black shadow cloak across her body shifted and twisted, the ten opaque black tinted tails began to stretch out, reaching towards the enemies hidden from sight by an underground bunker. Clearly this was a den of missing ninja, or some sort of bandits. Unfortunately they wouldn't live long. The two not taken care of by maloren would scarcely have a minute to scream out before the shadows ripped through their skin, one tendril slipping past their skin in the abdominal area. In less then a second the now dead bandits found themselves laying on the ground, black shadow sewing tendrils ripping through nearly the entirety of their body, holding them tightly to the ground where her jutsu had cut through the patchwork wooden floor.

The ground beneath them quickly turned red as the Hell's angel finished her work, turning to Maloren. "Lets get out of here. " She gathered the few useful items within the hideout, though there weren't any salvagable weapons. She'd make sure they all left before nodding to Amber. The Demon of Chance simply nodded back, a torrent of fire flowing from her lips. It wrapped itself around her body, spiraling down her torso to stop at the center of her lower back, forming ten fox like chakra tails of pure Katon, though they wouldn't stay long. All at once each tail flowed from her daggers, five channeled through each of the scythe of sorrow's third form. Together they created two large flaming foxes that rushed across the ground, leaving singed earth in their path. The seemingly constructed creatures floated quickly down the large hole, the hatch closing behind them.

"We... We should leave." The trinity said in unison, turning their attention toward where the team knew the village would be. Moving quickly they'd motion towards the students, and shortly after the group left a large explosion would be heard as all ten tails of the ten burning tails of desire technique detonated, vaporizing their opponents corpses and the hide out. The flames could be seen as they got quite a distance from the area, Kira stopping to form a few quick seals. As much as she wanted to send a message to any else who would cause trouble for konoha, she did not want to accidentally burn down the forrest. Thankfully the rain tiger at will technique would take care of that.

(TWC 2709 claiming 4k ryo, 10 ap. for mission and tallia synced for amber, gai aran for selene. 709 towards gai aran for amber and tallia for selene and 12 more ap for amber and selene mission complete on my side and exit )
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:58 am
Maloren watched as sensei ripped the two men he didn't take care of into shreds. He shuddered at the sight of such a slaughter. The worst he did was blow a hole in someone chest, but this? He barely kept his stomach in place at the sight. He turned toward her as she spoke "We should go" she would say. He would nod and run out of the hatch right before her foxes went down to blow the place out. He followed Sensei and only stopped when she did. He would wave her and sit for a while, resting and getting a grip on what he'd just done and what he'd witnessed her do. It wasn't easy to kill, but it was necessary. One of the curses of having 360 degrees of vision was that he saw every man and womans face in that hideout as they died, their final moments and their faces of pain. It was part of why Hyuuga could generally be very cold individuals. They saw more in a short time as shinobi than most others in time of war, because their eyes literally saw everything. 

He would eventually get back off, dust himself off and move toward the village. Where he would take a long, hot shower, and eat a hot meal. He would then probably speak with his father he was a shinobi still on how he dealt with such things. 

[exit]

TWC 2817 claiming 4k ryo, 10 ap, and 7 stats due to this being an A rank
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:47 am
Approved @ Kira and Mal <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:59 pm
Orokana was still sitting there. panting. What the fuck man, how did I not see that coming, better yet how am I panicking over some thing so minor. why can I not just move on from this event, is it because it is my first time killing someone or is it because I am not cut out for this. he was very panicked. his heart beating. he felt his chest. it was beating hard. he stood up and looked at himself himself. made sure the blood he saw was not his. he looked up and sighed. then walked slowly out of the basement. he was alone in the darkness. walking around. fuck... I do not think I can get a good night sleep for maybe two weeks. 3 tops. fuck he just.... out of no were too. that's just fucked. Orokana was trying to get his mind calm. he saw were him and malo came in. he walked out and saw the sunlight. he sighed slowly. and walked off to sit next to a tree. he was trying to relax himself by reading his book. every time he closed his eyes he could see the mans dying face. it made him panic more and more. he could not dare close his eyes. he sat there looking at the sun. it was blinding. he tired closing his eyes again. his breath was slowing. quickly he smiled a bit, then stood up. that's it just breath and relax. its over, nothing will happen... just go report its all over... Orokana stood up and  started walking back. he pulled out his book. and read. he was relaxed again. his book was just his notes on gen and what yen says. he reviewed it so many times he knew it off of memory. he walked till he got to the others told him it was other and went home. his thoughts made him feel safe. he was still a bit panicked of what happened but he hoped he will be fine. that night at home he was sleeping, in his dreams he relived what happened over and over. the man jumping him. him fighting. then he saw the mans dead body stare him down. at first Orokana was fine he knew it was a dream, but it started getting to him over and over. he tired getting away but he could not no matter how hard he tired. Once he woke up he had cold sweats.  "fuck me. I am a pansy. I am not getting a good night sleep for a long time am I... " he sighed. and tired getting to sleep hoping he wont he wont get another nightmare. he wanted sleep.

(words 2693/2667, mission rewards and 6 stats)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Stats on missions are 400 wc/1 stat, with the max of 10 stats total. So according to my calculations, you only get 6 stats <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:16 pm
noted
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Please edit in proper stats for approval <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm
I did but it kept bringing me to edit post, but there it worked this time
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum