Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mastering the hearts of malice - Page 2 Empty Re: Mastering the hearts of malice

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 pm
Returnig to realty gave his stomach a turn. In seconds they had been transported back to the real world, as if not much has happened. The entire process had been shorter than his own struggle that continued to this day. Even as he thought that he could feel the fire giant settle in, a grumble in his mind. Yes, Saragatanas had done well. The majority of the work on his part, his spirit chakra no doubt aiding the kage in taking on the beasts chakra.

Now however he was asked what he wanted in return. It was a welcome question, he didn't give for charity. "Money, power, alliances.....these things will do and in excess. It's a rare gift you've been given despite any gifts you might have had before." His gravely voice breaking the otherwise silent air. "But you already knew that, I haven't kept my nature from you, not the nature of why I left my home."

The funka nins armor was low, simply smoldered about his waist and legs. His bare chest his only defense upwards, despite the chill in the air. "So what have you to offer in exchange for helping tame a bijuu?" His smile was full of sharpened teeth.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Mastering the hearts of malice - Page 2 Empty Re: Mastering the hearts of malice

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:58 pm
Mortarion liked Taios more and more with every word they spoke to each other, he was a man of simple tastes and knew exactly how to ask for them. It constantly brought a slight smile to the Kages face each time when he was used to cloak and dagger. The only other person who had ever been this open with him was Maku, he honestly wondered where the bastard had disappeared to. Picking and dusting himself off he'd address Taios directly.

"Ah yes, I thought you'd ask for a monetary payment, the boat we arrived on is actually yours and I had the hull loaded with a decent amount of ryo for your efforts and help here."

He thought for a moment on what else it was he could offer that would be something the male would have a use for.

"Hmm, as you know from our spar I'm an adept medical nin...and during my travels I've come across some interesting blood lines. If you were looking for something of that nature I could be of help."

The kage would begin walking out of the cavern at this point and headed back for the boat of course with Taios in tow answering all questions the male had.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:49 pm
"A cumbersome vessel, but it flowed to quickly along waves to be weighed down by adequate gold." He would say as they started walking away. It was all part of the game though and he knew Mortarion would know that. Never admit something. Was good enough, lest you set a standard to fuck oneself down the road. At the man's second statement though it opened up greater possibility. While money and fortune was nice, he made no mistake in knowing power was the most important trade.

"What have you to offer? I don't fancy being sliced apart, but power...well sacrifices." He would say leaving it unsaid but plainly obvious. The pursuit of true power was hall marked by the blood of lesser men, and the pain of endless sacrifices. These were things he could give without a second thought. What was pain, this world was hell it was to be expected.

As they continued to walk they would quickly make it to where the boat was docked. Taking it in he thought it would do well, an easy transit back to Funka. Taking merchant vessels and taxis was all well In good, but it was best if he could remain away from people when possible. Making a scene wasn't the problem, but unnecessary waist also wasn't something he normally attempted to condone. "I would also bring about the topic of alliance. Perhaps it is premature, but the nations of Kumo and Funka may yet truly work together. Perhaps soon we can make the journey, and you can see my land for yourself."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:06 pm
The kage turned his head for just a moment sizing the male up briefly before turning his attention forward once more to the direction of their ship. He was going though the multiple blood lines he had acquired in his time and which ones would benefit his part for the time being the best.

"Well if I'm correct which I know I am, you always are in the thick of battle. You never shy away from a close quarters fight. I have in my possession a blood line that allows one to change and alter their bone structure, increasing the density or whatever you'd like. I've also noted it to be able to expand bones from ones body."

As they reached the boat once more he thought again to ensure there wasn't anything else, sure he had a lot of other body's but that was the main one that stuck out to him.

"By the way the ryo sum is seventy thousand, I hope that is enough for your help, if you are not satisfied please let me know."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:48 pm
At hearing the sum of the ryo in the ship Taios merely grunted acceptance. It was a huge amount, and much needed. However to people like Mortarion and Taios money was always just money. A means to an end, an end that always came to attaining power. As the kage continued though he started to speak of things that greatly peaked his intrest more than mere currency ever could.

"Mmm". He would grumble thinking it over. He had not heard of such a blood line more had he seen it in Funka. This however meant very little, as his actual working with blood lines was limited to nonexistent. "Sounds intresting......I think that might be worthwhile. Anything to stay in the blood of battle, the freshness there are few things better." He would say with a bark of a laugh. As they made their way onto the boat Taios looked around taking in its details. He would have to find a crew, he had no idea how to captain a vessel but with 70k in the hull that would be of little consequence. Stopping by any port bar would see men.

"I think the last thing is an alliance then......I accept your gift of blood." He would say holding out his massive hand. "I am merely a servant of Funkagakure and the masters that rule there......but I doubt they would see this as unwise. We can settle it further soon enough, but for now words between men should do." He would finish looking down at Youka. If the kage shook his hand Taios would smile his sharpened teeth. "When do we start on this gift of yours?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 am
The kage heard something that he could only perceive as a satisfied grunt coming form his new associate if he could even call him that yet. It seemed more like mutual benefaction right now and they ech were using the other to an ends. Which honestly fit Mortarion just fine as it meant no connections or reliances. As he turned and the male outstretched his hand he too followed suit and met the males bare hand with his armored one in a firm grip.

"We can begin as soon as we reach land again in Kumogakure, I will admit the process is a little invasive but pretty straight forward once I begin."
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:34 pm
"As soon as we land then...." And those were the last words Taios had for the kage. The remainder of the ride was uneventful, the waves light and lapping as if a shift of power in the world had not just occurred. Two nations had entered into an informal bond. An alliance that could shift the power in the known world and could lead to terrifying things. Two men had become entwined in a search for greater power, a beast of intense power subjected. All that was left was to see what would come of all of it.

His feat hit the wood of the ship and then the sand of land. As the two men walked towards whatever place of work the kage needed Taios couldn't help but feel elation on the things to come

(Exit)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun May 22, 2016 12:47 pm
Exit as well lol finally claiming Epidimeus chakra as my own one more step left lol
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum