Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jest
Jest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open Empty need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open

Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:56 pm
Darkness run from her room at the crunch and got to the training grounds. she was wearing her light chainmail suit and was panting do to all her running. her brown hair getting messy. it was a nice day to train, no clouds and it was nice and warm. she walked around looking for someone to help her train. she was near a tree looking
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open Empty Re: need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:49 pm
Dum-de-dum.... Hado hummed a tune as he walked up and down the street, people watching.

Internally he was gathering chakra, and until he felt his internal battery was charged enough to allow him to even try to make a lightning clone.

Eventually his path took him by one of the training grounds. Ninja still made themselves scarce, but in the more secluded areas away from the normal path of the typical civilian, ninjas could sometimes be found training. Especiall the quiet less destructive things.

He saw a teenager wandering around. A girl, taller than him, and probably about as skinny. "It's a nice day out isn't it?" His ten year old self bobbed his head up and down enthusiastically.
Jest
Jest
Citizen

need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open Empty Re: need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:55 pm
"oh hello, yes it is, I was going to start training, they finally will let me become genin if I past my exams so I need to train hard." darkness said fire burning in her eyes and smiled. "I'm called Darkness tengai, who are you." she looked at him and smiled softly
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 pm
Hado perked up twofold, this being for two reasons. The first being that Ferus came out of hiding. "There you are buddy!" Hado scurried over to pat Ferus on the back. "Alright, you ready for your daily training regimen? Let's start with 10 half pushups! I'll join you in a second!"

He scurried back to the second reason he perked up - she was working towards the genin exams. "Do you know the two jutsu yet,... Darkness?"

It was a bit of an odd name but he was not one to complain. He'd seen worse and this girl seemed reasonably nice, if a little odd. He extended a hand to shake, realizing he was late with his introduction. "I'm Hado Kirino, and this here is Ferus the Rat! He's kinda out of shape, due to starvation and all that, but I'm working on it!"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:44 pm
"i sadly do not, they let me start training dur to... family issues, but I would be happy if you showed me them hado" she kept her smile and then looked at the rat." and that's good, everything living needs a chance at living." she looked away from the rat and back at hado. smiling still.
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 am
His lightning chakra was increasing now, perhaps it could take physical form.

He released it and began molding it into his likeness, but it fizzled away into a sad little arc of electricity.

Nope, not gonna work yet then.

Ferus jumped though, at the sudden sound, and seemed to hurt his paw. "Sorry, one sec again."

Hado ran over and began applying a bit of medical chakra to the rat's paw while he waited, about half way through teh pushups. "Keep it up Ferus! You'll be shipshape in no time flat!"

He zipped back to the young girl. "Okey, this is the clone jutsu! Hand seals are Dog, then Boar, then Ram! While you do such, mold your chakra into a sort of cloak, or at least, thats how I do it, and then you cover yourself in it. Its kinda flimsy and easy to break in many ways but it works! Like this!"

Hado did the hand seals, and manipulated his chakra, transforming into a copy of the Mass Genin Exams proctor, which, unbeknownst to him, was Denkiteki, Hoshikage. "Heya, I am mister genial Genin Exam Proctor! Good to Meet you!" His voice boomed out in a bad imitation of said person.

Then he transformed back. "Doesn't really change your voice, thats up to you. It does cover your appearance though!"
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:01 am
"ok, dog boar ram, got it." darkness said smiling. the she did the seals and stored her chakra into her. letting it fill her up. and fill more. after some time she felt like she had enough and tried casting it. there was a poof and then nothing, it failed. she sighed and tried again. this time she waited more and stored more. then she caste the jutsu doing the seals. sadly again it did not work as well as she wanted. she closed her eyes and relaxed. she then opened her eyes and tried again. it was not working and she frowned. she looked at hado, then at the rat. she then tried storing the chakra in, let it flow like a river into her then relapsed it like a explosion as he did the seals and casted the jutsu, but it did not work. once again. "what am I doing wrong?" she looked at hado for help

(wc 326
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 pm
Hado peered carefully but he didnt see much beyond a physical manifestation of chakra. "Hmmm....."

His head tilted to one side and he gazed at her unusually thoughtfully, unusually for Hado that is, cause he normally had trouble sitting still. Still though....

Anyways, he thought over it a few seconds before replying. "Well, I can see a bit of a physical emission of chakra I guess, but I think you might be releasing the chakra too early. It looks like you need to spend some extra time and control the chakra to form a likeness of something first, and try to maintain it as long as you can. Its hard to maintain since the chakra is flimsy and lack of chakra control and what not, but it is possible to maintain through some small distractions like... hehehe..."

Hado darted in briefly and tried to poke Darkness on the shoulder, having to stand on toes a bit to reach due to a distinct lack of height, being 4 foot 1 inch tall and all that. "that."

He then carefully demonstrated the same technique again, slowly, in an attempt to help. "I'm also working on a different variant that makes solid clones of lightning, you might or might not find it helpful to watch that for inspiration spark. Err, that was kinda a pun as you might see in a second."

He gathered his lightning chakra, wanting to make an example clone that he suspected would not be usable yet, but hopefully the incompleteness would help enlighten her in some way. "Keep in mind the hand seals are different."

He formed the tiger and ram hand seals, and concentrated his lightning chakra, concentraing it outside his body into a body, slowly, but he couldn't make it yet fully. The lightning fizzled and then exploded in a loud pop in a small diameter, making Hado and Ferus both jump in surprise. "As you can see, it is still a work in process."

"Lemme know if that helps any!" Hado zipped over to Darkness and tried to give her a friendly pat on the back as far as he could reach, about three inches below her neck. Then he ran over to Ferus, who was slumped over, resting. "Alrighty Ferus!?" Hado dropped to the ground and pounded out ten pushups quickly. "There! I caught up! How are you with situps?"

"Ummm.... I'm not sure if I have those, what do you humans call them... abdominables?"

"Ahhhh!!! You mean abs!" Hado raised his shirt and poked at his stomach while flexing, faint muscle definition showing. "Here, lemme show you a situp!"

He plopped to the ground and began doing situps, gesturing at Ferus to join in.

After a few, he hopped back to his feet and ran back over to Darkness. "Heya, how are things?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:05 pm
Darkness looked at hado and smiled. "I'm doing great." then she tried doing the jutsu again. she did the seals and then used her chakra to cast it. it worked and made a clone of her next to him. it was great. she was so happy
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:18 pm
MMmk.

Hado did pushups.

Ferus did situps and got tired so he flopped over.

Hado practiced his lightning chakra stuff.

Hado told Darkness what he was doing, explaining each step of the way, as he demonstrated and performed most completely the Art of Transformation, using it to imitate Darkness' appearance. Cheekily he blew a kiss and winked at thin air before transforming back. Maybe he would get a slap for his jest but who knows.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum