Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

ANBU Reports: Operative Wolf Empty ANBU Reports: Operative Wolf

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 am
[This topic will be used to house Ashi's written accounts of those she encounters. Call it a journal or an action report it doesn't matter, but the reports within this topic are available to other ANBU operatives and, of course, the Hokage. I figured it would be a fun way to keep a running summary of thoughts and such of the characters or events Ashi witnesses.]

-----------------------------------------------Entry #354-----------------------------------------------
Person of Interest: Kiranomo Hyuuga
Known Aliases: Nomi Hyuuga, Kira
Home Village: Born in Amegakure, but claims Konohagakure citizenship
Titles: Supposed Head of the Nara clan

Known Bloodlines:
"Smoke Transformation": The ability to transform one's body parts into smoke of some sort.
Alternate Sharingan: Sharingan displayed a pattern unknown to me that I have not seen in the eyes of any Uchiha.
Nara shadow manipulation: Demonstrated supreme control of shadows.
Abilities:  Summoning scythe from thin air, Fuinjutsu marking and summoning of some sort, alleged transferring of Nara powers via seal
Connections: ???Youka Tau???, ???Maku???, Tatsuya Nara
Potential Threat Level: Low<--->Moderate
Summary:
Kiranomo is not to be trusted. The woman originally hid behind the name of Nomi Hyuuga and interfered with village affairs. She clearly treasures her clan above most things too such an extent that she would openly defend a defector. Perhaps the most dangerous aspect of her appears to be her fickle ways. One moment she was prepared to attack her clansman, but the next she was defending him and willing to vouch for his life. Furthermore, in looking back at previous reports, she had a violent run in at our village gates that resulted in an assault a shinobi of Kumogakure, ally at the time. She also reported the deaths of three Konoha shinobi while hinting at knowledge of the Fourth Hokage's children.

That being said, the woman has not shown any open hostility towards the village as of yet so my suspicions lie on a feeling and nothing more. In fact, she helped apprehend a defecting shinobi see reason. She also seemed easily swayed by a clansman's emotional appeal. The best way to look at the woman for now is as a low level threat. I believe she should be watched with a close eye before trust is given or her words are given weight. Trust but verify especially considering her apparent inclination towards gathering bloodlines of clans other than her own. Will update this file as I learn more.

-----------------------------------------------E-N-D----T-R-A-N-S-C-R-I-P-T-----------------------------------------
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum