Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Gates

+2
Alister Yama
Raizuko Akari
6 posters
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

The Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gates

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:40 am
Raizuko would nod even though he did not like the idea of someone following him like he was a criminal. This was not the warm welcome he was hoping for. He was hoping to stay for at least three days but now he felt as if he was a prisoner. And the guy in front of him was pretty annoying, if he was back in Suna he would not have hesitated to cut the man's hands off. No, the dark thoughts were coming in his head again. He would ignore them and just stand not knowing if he was to pick up his weapons or not. His eyes would move towards the sky, night was amazing. The stars shined brightly upon the group of three.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 pm
Confused why the Konoha ninja didn't acknowledge her question of his name, Ari sighed in frustration. "Before I go, your name; I need a name if something happens to you while I'm gone. Furthermore, understand that as I am here on Kurisu's behalf, I am here to ensure nothing gets out of hand.. However, a warning to you Raizuko, Kurisu will not blame this guy if he is forced to defend himself and kill you, comply with any of his commands so you can get your business done in short order; don't make any sudden movements or do anything you're not specifically told to." Ari smiled reassuringly, somewhat conflicting with her previous statement. "I'll happily get an Akari member and bring them to these gates to confirm his identity." If Yen had finally given her a name she would cheerily wave at both of them before running straight for the Akari compound.

Since working in the office she'd gotten to know the village's layout a lot better, she had a fairly good idea of how to get there. Upon arrival, Ari would approach members at random, asking them if they had knowledge of the bloodline. It didn't matter who they were, so long as they were sober and clearly a member of the Akari. After asking a dozen of members, one finally approached her and volunteered himself as one with knowledge of their bloodline, asking the purpose. "We have an Akari at the gates on an important errand, we can't confirm his identity but we are expecting a member of the Akari, so we require you to confirm his bloodline for the safety of the village." Ari finished explaining the situation, regardless of the man's bias against an outsider from the Akari, he understood the severity of lying in this situation.

Ari would pick the man up bridal style before sprinting back to the gates, coming into view of the pair shortly after her brief encounter with the Akari compound's inhabitants.

[OOC: If you suppose this would take longer than one post, let me know how many posts I should sit out for before posting again.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:06 pm
Yen noted the girl with a name. "Just tell boss yen is on it" Yen stated as the girl dissapeared. Within that moment yen continued gazing at the man a conflict was within his eyes and yen noted it. "We have had more difficulties then you expect. Trust me I'm much kinder but as of late I must do my duty Note that with a kage passing our security is 100X fold and I as one of the upper ones must maintain authority and the village. Don't hate me nor my home for doing the duty that we are supposed to do. We have had assaults and such done by missing ninjas just walking in. And it will not happen again on my watch without the people who selfishly seek crossing my dead ghost I am the sheild of this village and will remain that way. So if these are your last moments revel and rejoice your honor facing the will of fire. And pray your future lives are plentiful. But if not understand I am doing my duty and accept the same. And remember to bring your documents. We are shinobi and protect our homes with our lives. No matter the cost. Ninja of our village have even risked to fight the village alone to test our will of fire and it shall prevail against any and all that oppose us. You may know this or not but now you are facing it. It may consume you or protect you. But either way the girl. The walls the grass, the bugs, the very thoughts and souls of our soil. And the dead that have departed. I embody and embrace them all. And I'm hoping you understand and accept that. Do you accept your Fate before the village of konohagure if found guilty?"

Yen would ask the man as the appearance of dancing flames would reflect in the man's eyes like a trial of flames of such by yen as he questioned the man not physically but in heart and soul as his undying will to conveying the endless depths of the generations of konoha silent but steadfast aburame danced within him. Like the countless insects that have lived and died within him and further on yen as mortal as can be accepted his fate as a man who had sold and danced his soul in the flames of the will of fire. His mind went back to kasai as he understood his emotion to fight the very foundation to test its will. But yensung aburame was not a man to be shaken he gained and failed but not in his villages cost would he falter. "Do you accept your fate before not me but all those who have bled and died to set up the gate of konoha, are you ready to accept your fate and kneel in Grace before my home my village with respect and dignity sir?"

His voice only intensified the feeling of tension in the air and made not even his chakra seem even close to the intensity. The wailing of winds were but whimpers to yensung and his words as like a weight to accept death sentence was to embrace life in itself. This yen conveyed through his words and gaze as yen tested the man's will and soul. He complied but this was a different battle now. One that yen was going to complete as the girl arrived.

He was master of himself and knew destiny was beyond him but against a stranger it was like a mountain that they had to accend with chopsticks. His will of fire roared like a sea as he layed it bare before the man. "Death is but the beginning. Are you ready?" Yen asked in the intensity question. The fact yen gripped the man tightly despite his weak strength may have been merely a statement how far he was willing to go if the man was foolish enough to lie among them.

Wc:650

Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:31 pm
Raizuko would nod listening to everything the man had said with his right arm still extended, as he would begin to feel something crawling in his head. His guess being that bugs were in his head. He made a conclusion that maybe this Yen guy was actually a Aburame. He delth with a Aburame before and he was a pervert. Hopefully this Yen guy wasn't. The woman had left and was supposedly going to get another Akari. Would it be one of the higher ups? Or some random Akari who probably did not even know Golden Eye existed? Raizuko could have just shown them his Hikariton, but of course these Konoha ninja seemed? Stupid? Arrogant? Who knows because he could not think of a word for it. He would continue to stand with his weapons on the ground and his arms extended as he would wait for the woman to return with one of the "Akari".
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 pm
At her full running speed, Ari would suddenly land beside Yen before his speed allowed him to react. "Are you two planning on kissing?" She scoffed, placing the Akari member on the ground but keeping her right hand on his left shoulder, after moving at her speeds he was naturally unbalanced. "This is the guy apparently, give him some display of your bloodline, but no funny business." Ari would then wait, on guard for what the man's next move would be. She didn't care if he tried to attack them or flee, it would just prove his guilt in that case.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:40 pm
The girl was a cheeky one and yen chuckled for that. "Obviously your humor comes from him. Good one. I would've done so by now and my wife would've killed me. Lecturing and luminance is what's to be expected but apparently he has half brain to at least obey and listen to most part. Show us what it is you posess. " Yen would state as he was done for now with deep frying the man
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:49 pm
After the woman would return back with the Akari Raizuko would nod as the man looked like any other person. Chakra would build up in his eyes as both of his eyeballs would turn to Gold."This is the Golden Eye, the doujutsu of the Akari clan." Raizuko would say as he let it stay active for 10 more seconds as he did not want to waste all of his chakra on something he did not need at the moment. Truth be told Raizuko did not like showing his doujutsu around people he did not know, because in this ninja world people would steal bloodlines for no reason and come out looking like a mutated fuck tard.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:04 pm
The man nodded as Raizuko used the Golden Eye, "That is certainly the doujutsu of our clan." Ari followed with her own comment immediately after, "I guess that settles things, of course you'll have an eye kept on you during your stay here, but you don't have to deal with more interrogations." With that, she figured everything was finally sorted. "Now, I don't know exactly what was happening before I returned, but I hope nothing like that happens during your stay.." Ari's eyes shifted to yen during her last remark before snapping back to Raizuko. "If you do run into any problems please notify a Konoha police officer immediately." She would remain within the vicinity of Yen and Raizuko until they both decided to take leave of each other, unsure of the actions Yen might take if she left immediately.

[Exit if the other two also make exits]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:58 am
Yen ordered the insects to stay in the man's hair as yen only nodded to the girl and without a word to the man " you are being watched you can heal the bites after you leave the village. But while you are within these walls I'm watching you. And trust me I'll know. You got off easy this time. Next time bring documentation." With that yen proceeded back up the tree and returned to slouching with a Flick of his wrist His straw hat slooped over his eyes as he soon after dozed off. Yet his own kilshiku noting the leaking chakra from the man. As miniscule it was to a person. Yensungs insects would alert him on the dissapearance of the man's chakra scent.

Yet that meant little to non aburame as to all else it was merely a couple bites. Yen proceeded to "passively" survey the area as the others left before heading home in the cracks of dawn and writing down a typical report as well as adding in "no documentation no entrance to village" the time had come to make konoha actually look like they care about their village safety other then leaving some anbu or a lazy Jonnin at the gates.

Exit

+650 words to will of fire
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:49 am
Raizuko would nod as he would pick up all of his weapons after the man Yen had left and would begin to place them back where they belonged on his body accordingly and walk inside of the village gates looking for where the Akari Clan compound was located. He had decided he would only stay in the village for two days at the most since the people here were so rude.

exiting
claiming entrance to village
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum