Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Road To The End (Solo/Private/NK) Empty Road To The End (Solo/Private/NK)

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:27 pm
Ashur came in with his bags to the hotel desk and simply smiled at the lady in her beautiful brown hair. Her engaging chestnut eyes scanned him up and down to see this boy was a ninja! She straightened out her red apron as Ashur approached her.
"I would like a two bedroom room for two nights."
The girl looked left and right, then noticed nobody was there. Her face grew red, and she dropped behind the counter with her heart racing. Ashur looked around for someone to confirm to him that this girl had lost her mind, but sadly nobody was around.
"He... he.. he...um... can I have the keys to my room now?"
Ashur looked for her with a blank stare, and then hung himself over the counter to see her face was as red as blood. He quickly pulls himself back up, and sighs.
"Would you rather I have one bed or something? I could probably split a queen or even a king sized bed with Brandon."
The girl paused for a moment, then stood up while fixing her hair. She was around 14, she had to be. Ashur looked her in the eye while he waited for her to give him his room key.
"So the room wasn't for the two of.... heh... I mean you have......ugh! Take your keys please!"
Ashur smiled, and grabbed the keys from the flustered young lady. He didn't really mind her at all, but he was kind of upset she hadn't given him the keys sooner. He was going to do a day or two of training with Brandon for the next big step in his path to Chuunin! He looked around behind him for his frog, but then saw his frog wasn't there. Ashur looked around perplexed by this, and began to understand what the lady at the front desk was talking about. Suddenly, he saw his frog run to him with all the luggage they brought, and began to smile.
"Brandon! I was looking for you!"
The frog smiled at him and then his eyes darted at Ashur's room keys. The frog and Ashur had walked down to this mountain lodge for the "intense training in the mountains."
"Ashur, where is our room?"
The frog couldn't help but to smile on how adventurous the boy was to want to travel to the mountains, but it seemed like a good idea to him as well. The boy who had aged 4 years before him is now just the same child at 16. It was odd to Brandon to see how Ashur grew in power, but still kept his happiness even with the deaths surrounding him. Why.... couldn't I be like..... him? Brandon could only wonder this to himself as heard those words echo inside of him with rich feelings of terror. He kept himself calm and collected as Ashur lead the way to the room.
"Here it is, climbing the whole way up here instead of taking the easy way was enough for me today. I am exhausted and it's only 8!"
Ashur smiled as he saw Brandon looked as if he could do it ten more times. Brandon always was much more durable them himself! He smiled at his frog and opened the door to a two bedroom hotel room that felt warm in such a cold mountain top. No windows, so watching the snow is out of the question.
"I guess this room is mostly for sleeping, but hey it's free for ninja of Genin or higher. How did the snow feel for you Brandon? I remember you talking about being a tropical frog and all."
Ashur looked at Brandon puzzled as the toad spoke.
"I am not like other frogs, I am able to live in almost all weather or climate. Some climates are a bit too much for me though, but other then that I am pretty much the same as a human."
The ninja looked at Brandon with his eyes widened. What kind of fate brought him with Brandon and what kind of man taught this frog? He hated asking about the swordsman, but he really wanted to ask about it. Brandon always seemed to kill any conversation that was about the swordsman every time, but some nights he says it's why he wants to live forever. The words came to his lips, but he couldn't let them slip.
"Ash do you want to unpack now or later?"
Ashur simply smiles and forgets about the swordsman. One day Brandon has to tell, he thought.
"Let's just go to sleep."
Brandon let out a sigh of relief as Ashur drowned in the sheets of the warm beds. It took maybe a few seconds for Ashur to drop all his gear and get into the bed. The boy fell asleep in seconds from the long journey up as Brandon turned off the lights.
"Why can't I ever become as strong as Ashur with the information the swordsman taught me?"
In a whisper, Brandon said this as the room went dark. The frog set his things down and told himself it was for the better to have the boy being stronger. The frog was entrapped in the sheets, and quickly fell asleep with excitement for tomorrow.

[881]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Road To The End (Solo/Private/NK) Empty Re: Road To The End (Solo/Private/NK)

Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:31 pm
"Oh, and who might you be?"
The swordsman looked down from his hut to see what appeared to be a rather large frog with odd spikes. He had never really seen something quite like this before, but the ninja world always was unexpected.
The frog could do nothing but look up at the swordsman who spoke that familiar language he always heard. Sadly the frog only understood "Who" in that entire sentence, and couldn't speak. The frog made a loud "ribbit" sound as he tried to find someone, anyone to not just leave him alone. The frog wished everyday to not be hit with brooms and become confronted by the same screams of people who got a look at him. He felt like begging to the man to just let him stay around, but couldn't make a single word come out. He tried frantically working with making sounds until he finally got it right.
"Pygh.. please..."
The swordsman smiled at this and moved forward in his interest of the frog.
"What is it? What do you want?"
The frog scrambled to get his words out in a powerful fit.
"Stdsf... stugh... stay!"
The swordsman looked over feeling a twinkle in his eyes at the talking frog. Suddenly, a black figure approached from behind and the bloody scene of the swordsman's death flashed in his mind.
"Frog, run!"

Brandon woke up from his terror with his sheets in a mess. He was gasping for air, and looked over to see Ashur still sound asleep. His heart was pounding in his chest as he made his way off the bed. He took off two guards he put over his spikes and looked around with paranoia. He was in a cold sweat as he wanted to grab anything he could to defend himself against his nightmare. Brandon was scared to death by the memories still flooding in. He couldn't do this, not with Ashur. Brandon ran out of the room as quick as he could to go outside for a breath of fresh air.

Ashur woke up to see his door was open, and Brandon's sheets were all tangled up. He knew what happened, he had known Brandon too well for the longest time! Ashur knew it was the spies that he encountered with Kozan, they must have gotten jealous of Brandon or even think it would be enough to drag him down. Ashur wasn't going to stand for these spies anymore. He got up from his bed and scrambled to get his gear on as he saw something that caught him off guard.
"They took off Brandon's spike protectors, but why?"
This seemed more and more strange to him as he got his stuff on. He would have to hunt down whoever took him, but luckily he knew the front desk lady would spot the criminals! He ran out the door and down the stairs ready to kill the ones who took his best friend.
As he came into the lobby, he saw the front desk lady wasn't there, but yet she didn't seem to have been killed there either. Ashur assumed she went to sleep as well, because everybody should sleep at least sometime! The oddest thing was that the front door of the hotel was left open for the steady blizzard to come through. Then hit him, the foot prints in the snow should lead him to the right spot!
Ashur smiled and saw they looked like Brandon's foot prints only. He thought it must be the use of the water walking jutsu on snow or something. Ninja were crafty these days.

Brandon truged through the snow feeling his pit inside grow. He was all alone now, and he had no idea how to get back. The thought crept up to him as the wind spoke softly, maybe he should leave Ashur. The boy was always going to be stronger then him, and become even stronger as a Chuunin. Brandon felt that maybe he was just going to be useless to Ashur. He felt the cold snow go down his back and felt as if he could drift away into oblivion.

He felt the cold snow go down his back and felt as if he could drift away into oblivion on such a crazy snow storm.
"BRANDON! BRANDON, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
He screamed at the top lungs feeling the freezing cold air attack his lungs. He gasped as he tried to warm himself up. Ashur wanted to cry at the thought of loosing Brandon, it was unbearable to see a close friend go away in seconds.

It was unbearable, all of it. Brandon felt himself shiver in the snowstorm, but knew he couldn't live as nothing more then a pet. He wanted to protect Ashur to the end, but what kind of protector isn't as strong as his master? Brandon watched as Ashur followed his footprints in the snow, and couldn't handle the thought of staying with him. Brandon knew Ashur was naive and knew nothing about him! What kind of monster am I to have to leave everything I love?

What kind of monster where these people who took Brandon? Why would they do this, he wondered. Ashur looked to see Brandon's figure standing, staring. He stopped in his tracks when he saw nobody was there with Brandon.

Nobody had been there my entire life, Brandon thought. He knew he had been all alone for the entire time. Brandon was swallowed in his lonely confusion and felt as if he couldn't breathe.
"ASHUR! PLEASE LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE!"
Ashur looked at Brandon, breathless. He didn't know what to say, but he felt hurt. Brandon began to walk away from him, and Ashur teared up not knowing what to do.
"BRANDON, YOU AREN'T GOING TO LEAVE..."
The frog quickly spoke up with a burning hatred in his eyes.
"I AM LEAVING WITHOUT YOU FOOL! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE, READ MY LIPS!"
Brandon walked faster away, but Ashur followed quicker.
"YOU WILL NOT LEAVE TO GO BACK TO BEING ALONE. I KNOW THOSE EYES THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU, AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!"
Brandon stopped, and stared at Ashur.
"You have gotten everything handed to you. You could never understand what it's like to live with the knowledge that one day I am going to be nothing more then a funny pet. What are you going to do when you become a Chuunin, Ashur!? Are you going to just make me into another person who constantly needs protection? I don't want to live a life as someone's pawn, I have done that my entire life Ashur! Leave me to die out here, I don't want to watch you protect me like an old man. I can't believe how I reached my peak, but yet you still can go farther. I will never be as strong as you, every battle I fake it. I can't live like this!"
Ashur looked with tears streaming down his face as Brandon dashed away.
"Brandon, you can't just leave me after what we have been through together. You can't just throw away every moment I looked up to you. You are nothing weak, you were the reason I was able to get through the last Chuunin mission! I didn't do diddly squat to that person, but you had the power to slice through them! You are so much stronger then to be reduced to a pet, you feel weak?! You feel weak?! How could you feel weak when you are my partner? If you dare feel weak or even hit what you thought was your peak, I will find a way to make you stronger!"
Brandon looked over at Ashur with a death stare.
"You are speaking of a childish fantasy in which we both become stronger. The final answer I have is no Ashur, but you are just too foolish to see that. I am not staying with you, read my lips."
Ashur looked at Brandon angrily. He had felt like blowing up.
"Well we will have one final fight for old times sake. Last man standing gets their wish."
The wind grew silent as the two stared each other down. Ashur wiped off his tears, and gritted his teeth.
"Fine Ashur, I will be sure to at least put you in the hotel for the good times we have had. Whatever happens to you next isn't my problem."
Brandon and Ashur locked eyes as they readied for a very unsettling fight.

[1,435/2,316]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:51 pm
The two stood staring wondering what was next. The minute even a finger would be lifted, they would both be off. Ashur lifted up his hand and threw off his wig to reveal his white, feathery hair. He wouldn't even for a second think about making the first move, but yet Brandon was probably scheming something to take him down already. Ashur felt too frustrated and overly emotional for a fight, the results could be immensely unpredictable of what could happen next.
"Go on Brandon, make the first move and put everything we have been through down the drain."
Brandon heard Ashur and gritted his teeth. He then covered himself in a thick coating of toxins waiting to see Ashur call off the fight. The two were sadly silent with their glares both spitting fire on each other. Brandon couldn't wait any longer, he knew he had to do this.
"What is the point? We both know no matter what I do...."
Brandon seemed to see right through Ashur with a death stare.
"I will never win."
Brandon thought to himself, this wasn't even close to fair. He had done so much more training, he had the strongest will power! Brandon grew a purple aura, and remembered the swordsman.
"Last chance Ashur, you will see what a killer looks."
Ashur smirked at this as Brandon seemed to become even stronger by the second.
"I already see a killer every time I look into the mirror. We both know what will happen in this fight, are you certain you want to go through with this?"
His smirk dropped halfway through and he became dead serious. Brandon looked at Ashur feeling the massive amount of energy he used just to make himself this powerful.
"I am positive I want to do this Ashur. I always hated the smug looks on your face and how you were given all your power by your clan."
Ashur didn't dare spread his wings. It was too windy and snowy for flight. The boy knew he was going to defeat the godly power of his familiar with clever ninjutsu.
"Brandon you are so lost to think I was given everything. You know damn well I had to work every day my hardest to become this strong, and I know you spent your entire lifetime to become how strong you are. I will not let you leave me for a second. I will not let you throw away our friendship! I will cut off every single limb you have and drag you back if I have to!"
Ashur's stare was a perfect match to the stare naruto gave while looking at sasuke. The boy cared about the frog more then ever imaginable, but sadly Brandon was horrified of being taking advantage of. The frog wanted to start over, but knew deep down he had no choice but to fight if he wanted to. The frog wanted to go back to the day when he could protect Ashur when times got hard, but now he was just another tool for Ashur to use. If he won this fight, he would finally feel like equals again. He would finally feel wanted.

The time was ticking too fast for either of them, but Brandon finally started the fight. The frog darted forward at 70 speed, only half his speed now. He was going to cut straight through Ashur's shoulder and end the fight right there, but Ashur had other plans. He made his sword appear and jumped to the side while slicing downward. This was a technique Brandon had taught him, but Brandon quickly jumped to the side to avoid the blade. The frog then pivoted and jumped towards Ashur again, and Ashur began to panic in his mind. He felt the very essence of his clan empower him as the frog was just starting the jump, and weaved the bird, ox, and tiger hand signs without knowing what he was doing. Brandon's spike was about to rip through Ashur's neck as the boy was suddenly expanded outwards into a cloud of feathers. The frog looked around in fear as Ashur moved from feather to feather to be behind Brandon. The feathers then all came together, and Ashur was reformed before Brandon swallowed the situation. Ashur then took his blade and sliced downwards as Brandon turned around. Ashur's eyes intensified as he saw himself cut right through Brandon's shoulder. The two became silent for a few seconds as Brandon turned and went to slice right into Ashur. Ashur quickly tried to jump back, but slipped and the spike cut across his forehead. In the battle, Ashur dropped his sword by accident. His own words of going all the way echoed against his morals, and weaved a half tiger hand sign. Ashur quickly blew out flames into Brandon's face and actually cauterized the wound he caused Brandon. He knew Brandon would only be distracted by this, but he wanted to help Brandon's wound. Ashur regained himself while feeling jitters and rolled backwards as the flames stopped. Brandon looked at Ashur while engulfed with a death stare from hell.
"You think cutting off my arm will end this fight? Not until one of us can't stand, right Ashur? I at least got a scratch on you, how funny. This fight is over already Ashur, isn't that funny? Isn't funny how your slave won't listen to you?..."
Brandon began to tear up, but not from the pain. He grabbed Ashur's sword, and held the end of it to Ashur's throat. Ashur tried to move, but couldn't because of Brandon's toxic coating. The boy was left to look up at his best friend who was deciding if he should kill him or not.
(Ashur...)
The frog threw the sword aside and began to cry heavily.
(...)
Ashur was speechless. Brandon connected their own feelings together, and now they knew exactly what the other person was feeling. Understanding was instant the minute it happened.
(...You were trying your all. You didn't think you could win to begin with.... You only cared about keeping me with you to the very end. You never cared about our strength difference not because you thought you were better, but because you knew we were about equal. Every bit of training we did kept us at the same level, but my insecurities brought us to this. I am so sorry Ashur.... I... I... would have never thought.... you felt this way.)
The two teared up as the sun began to rise, and Ashur returned his sword into his glove as Brandon cried out while healing his own arm back. The two limped together back to the hotel while barely being able to move. Ashur looked towards Brandon and smiled.
"Wonder how the front deck lady will feel about us now?"
Brandon snickered and the two barely made it to the sliding doors of the hotel. They both passed out while feeling the drain of their battle. This was truly the most intense training session they have done.

[1,175/3,491]
Trained the remaining 1,794 word count for Disperse.
1,697 words towards Wind Release: Spiraling Ring.
17 stat points for Ashur.

[Exit Thread]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum