Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

#Fightclub (P, NK) Empty #Fightclub (P, NK)

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 am
Kazuo sat by the fire outside the camp that he and the priest had been staying at. Staring intently into the fire, he polished his blades with a rag, dirtied with the blood of his last adversary, Neku Akari. It was a cold day in the land of Iron, where the Black Market was based currently, but Kazuo didn’t care about it that much. The cold never bothered him anyway. When his blade was polished so that he could see his reflection in it, he nodded approvingly.
”Now, I need someone to test it on.” He said, holding the blade up to the sun to watch the glare come off the blade. Then, an idea dawned on him. He knew someone who could never die, not even if he cut him to bits and removed his head. ”Salvatore, are you around?” He asked, looking around for the disheartened priest. ”I need a sparring partner.” He said.
Salvatore Luciano
Salvatore Luciano
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

#Fightclub (P, NK) Empty Re: #Fightclub (P, NK)

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:46 am
“Aren’t we supposed to be having a fiestaaaaa?!?” he said, appearing from the shadows ”I will spar with you, I will however require a weapon, might I borrow one of you blades?"[size] Salvatore would walk dramatically towards Kazuo, as though he were some sort of model. “You shall be beaten like the red-headed stepchild.”[/size]
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:54 am
Kazuo grinned savagely as the man made his threat. He turned the blade, offering the hilt to Salvatore. If the man took it, Kazuo would stand up, retrieving a single blade for himself. Usually, he wore at least four, but today, just the one would suffice.
”I imagine you have a lot of experience beating children, seeing as you are a man of the faith.” He retorted, gesturing for the man to follow him into a clearing a few meters from their camp. Turning on a heel, Kazuo held the saya of his blade in hand, one on the sheathe, one on the grip. ”Whenever you’re ready, Sally.” He said, holding the saya as if to point to Salvatore. ”Let’s dance.” He said, waiting for the man to clear the distance between them. Currently, they were just five meters away from each other.
Salvatore Luciano
Salvatore Luciano
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 am
Salvatore would take the sword from Kazuo, following him to the clearing. Being called Sally reminded Salvatore of his past, of the children teasing him, this act had angered him causing his alternate personality to come forth, once in the clearing Salvatore would say ”You dare call me Sally?’ charging the man down, he would slash at the knees of Kazuo.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 pm
Kazuo laughed loudly as the man became outraged by his taunt. He didn't know that was such a berserk button for the man. He'd have to remember that. As the man swung wildly at Kazuo, he sidestepped away, drawing his blade and holding it in both hands, parrying the man's attack by blocking it with the blade, lifting, and pushing it away, before attempting to smack the man in the face with the handle of his katana, which would hopefully stun him enough for his next attack. If he was succesfull in striking Salvatore in the face, he would wind his blade back and, in one somooth motion, slice upwards, potentially gashing his face and permentantly wounding his eye. Well, permentantly if he weren't a jashinist. From there, he would wind his sword back around, slicing at the man's chest. liked being able to cut loose against thie man and not worry about killing him.

"Dude, you need to let it go." He said, teasing Salvatore
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum