Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Answers  Empty Answers

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 pm
Kira had finally arrived at the border of Suna. She was slightly tired from going through the humid desert without stopping once for a break. She had to make haste. There was someone who was out there who had information on her, and possibly her village for that matter. She had to put a stop to it. She had been rather restless, but her body was pumping with adrenaline to the next few moments that would proceed once she summoned the boy she once called friend. She didn’t know what to expect once she summoned the boy to her position, but she did know that she wanted answers! The Uzumaki could feel the feint full of chakra from the seal she placed on him. From where she stood, at the country’s borders, she felt just close enough to be able to bring the boy to her current position.

Nerves began to fill the girl with doubt as slight shivers ran through her core, but she knew she had to do this. If she didn’t, she may very well regret it for the rest of her life, her very short life if what she thought was true. The girl bit into her thumb as a stream of blood ran down her finger and onto the ground below. A seldom look on her face as she prepared herself to face the man she had confided in. She formed the hand signs one by one, remembering her training as she finally placed her hand onto the ground below her. A seal marked the ground before her immediate area was engulfed in a puff of smoke. 

The smoke would take two second to clear before the boy would have appeared before her. Before the boy could get a grip of where he was, the Uzumaki would tap him on the neck, as if trying to get his attention but actually putting a seal just in case things ended up getting ugly. She would take two steps back and await for some sort of reaction from him. the sight of him sickened her, making the ramen from the morning turn. She wanted to just kill the boy where he stood, but she reserved herself. Letting the man speak. She wanted answers, and she wanted them now.

“You have until the count of three to explain yourself before I kill you myself!” 

Kira let out through a tight jaw. Her hair was slightly defying gravity due to how furious she was (sort of like Kushina), she was just about ready to slap the boy into another dimension. The opening titles would be, In a world far far away, Sal was slapped into the Star Wars Saga. Cue music. Kira remained confident, only three meters from the boy. If think went bad, she would activate the seal and give the boy a swift death. It’s possible that she was too late in stopping the boy from relaying the info he acquired, but the least she would do is take him with her to the afterlife. 

“One."

-45 for self cursing seal placement
-20 for summing technique

For those who will claim me for Metagaming, I have IC justification
Placed mark seal as well as bonding topic

Kira's reasoning for tracking him down
Anonymous

Answers  Empty Re: Answers

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Salzem smiled to himself, hearing Risako go off on Yen. Suddenly, everything in front of him went up in smoke. Literally. His entire scope of vision was encompassed in a sold wall of the white, cloudy gas not unlike that of typical Summoning rituals. Wait... What? Had he been summoned? Out of prison? His vision cleared in about two seconds, and his assumption was confirmed. Sand. Sand everywhere. How... What... Salzem stood up, before hearing a familiar voice screech at him from behind.

"You have got to the count of 3  to explain yourself before I kill you myself!" Oh no... Salzem turned came face to face with Kira. She had summoned him. He took a step back instinctively, surprised by the murder in her voice. What has he done to deserve such a tone...? Oh... Right.... He left Suna without her... Salzem cursed himself silently, having realized how many different flavors of emotion he had put her through. How could he have been so impulsively stupid?

"Kira..." Salzem spoke gently, as if he was trying to calm down an animal or wailing infant. "I can explain. But before I can..." Salzem rolled up his jacket sleeve on his right arm, revealing a small black dot where Risako had marked him.

"I need you to remove this mark before they summon me back." There was a hint of urgency in his tone as he said this, his expression, almost pleading.

"Please... They will be able to track where we are, even if they can't summon me. They will kill us both!"
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:50 pm
After counting to one, the boy began to speak by calling out her name. His voice was fragile, as if it could be broken with the slightest touch. He was treading carefully. Of course he had to, one wrong word and Kira would seal him away like the scum that he was. “Two” Kira exclaimed as the boy paused to roll up his sleeve jacket. The boy’s tone has gone from a delicate flower to a preying cheetah, as he now spoke with urgency. Kira’s face muscles relaxed as she looked down to his arm where a small black dot was marked. Just from observing it, she could tell it was a mark seal, but it wasn’t the same one she had placed on the boy. 

The heterochromatic eyed girl listened to his plea, as everything that Kira questioned about the boy was thrown into a loop. His words seem real, as if he spoke the truth. But then that would have thrown all of her theories off. Though, she thought he has been truthful when they had first met, and even now she was still uncertain of that. When the last worked left the boy’s lips, Kira closed the distance and grabbed his wrist with her right hand. Even though she was unsure if the boy was guilty of what she was ready to accuse him for, she stayed on guard. Any sudden movements from the boy, and the girl would activate the seal she had placed on him and proceed to end his life. Kira quickly brought her left index and middle finger to the seal and pressed against it. A bright light shined in the proximity of the seal briefly before she removed her fingertips, and the seal that marked the boy’s skin was gone. 

Once it was removed, Kira leaped back to a reasonable distance of three meters, and eyed the boy, still waiting for the answers that she was looking for. “Why did you leave?” She promptly asked. After what he said, she had a feeling that he was possibly there against his own will. “Are you a spy?” She would ask next, almost immediately after the first question, not even leaving a space for him to answer. Her brain was jumbled up with a thousand thoughts, and none of them were making any sense. She wanted to believe that the boy meant no ill intently leaving Suna, but everything just all seemed too suspicious. “Two and a half!"

-25 for sealing release
Anonymous

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:05 pm
Salzem smiled gratefully at Kira as she undid the seal that bound him to Risako, but his grin waned when she jumped away, eyeing him critically. He actually deflated, getting around to the unpleasantness of dealing with this misunderstanding after just escaping prison. Salzem held up one hand, while with the other, undoing the straps which tied his swords to his back. He let them fall onto the Suna sand, showing he had no hostile intent toward his friend.

"I'm sorry I left you." Salzem began, genuine sorrow wringed in his voice. "I... I wasn't thinking. I'm not a spy. I'm sorry... If I've ever given you that assumption, I'm sorry..." Salzem's head was hung low, emoting his anguish.

"I know how it must look... Me promising to take you with me, then running off, leaving you to speculate who knows what. I heard Suna was having a tourney soon and I assumed you were going to attend. I also heard a rumor that the man I sought was in Konoha. I thought that if I could clear up business there, I could come back quickly and we could go out traveling like we originally intended. Obviously... I was wrong..." Salzem shivered at the latest memory of his cell. So many people demanding information. Mako, risako, Yen...

"I was thrown in prison..." Salzem whispered, barely audible from the distance Kira stood. He glanced down at his dirty, dusty clothes. "There I stayed for weeks until you rescued me just now... I didn't mean to scare you... I..." Salzem sighed and shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know what to say. Kira was one of his closest friends and he'd thrown her under the metaphorical bus so he could chase a rumor which ended up with him incarcerated. He felt genuine guilt for his failure. It ached him to sit in a cell, forced to endure endless questions, but it hurt him more to see the rage and distrust in the eye of someone he called his friend.

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:16 pm
Snow never left Suna with an actual post so this is voided.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:08 am
fixed the timeline and followed procedure so unvoided. Viper said it would be so? if it is can it be moved to the proper area of the fire country borders? I'll also go back and edit my posts to adjust it as so.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:09 am
Unvoided I suppose
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 pm
OOC: Ty fiifiiiiiiii

The wind blew ever so softly, the leaves rustling to the movements of mother nature at the fire country borders where the two ninja conversed. It had been a long time since Kira had seen lively trees; probably been since she joined Suna a few months back. The boy raised his hands in compromise while untying the straps of his blade. The weapon fell onto the patch of grass below Sal as his hand remained fully visible. The boy began his apology, seeming defeated and full of grief. It made The Uzumaki’s face muscles relax into a structure of pity.

The girl wanted to believe Sal, the words that left his mouth that were pleading for forgiveness. Though, Kira was just finding it hard to grasp his words. If she thought he was lying before, what could possibly make her thing he wasn’t this time? That he was a master of words, skilled in mimicry. Kira knew a liar when she saw one, she was a master of the craft after all, but the Missing Ninja made her question everything she knew about the boy. One minute, he seemed completely guilty, and the next, he was innocent. Just, none of it made easy sense. It was like the most complicated game of connect the dots.

Kira finally let her eyes rest from staring at the boy, and let her eyes fall towards the soft dirt. His story did seem to align with what he told her previously. If he really was what she had expected him to be, he wouldn’t have told her about the mark seal that was placed on his body by those in Konoha. And if what he told her when they first met was true, he would have truly faced incarceration for returning the the village that he had originally left. Even now, he was willing to comply with her, but after all that has happened, she couldn’t help but feel a slight sense of doubt. 

“If…” Kira’s word drifted off from her lips and into the sky as a lone wanderer. She took a deep breathe before walking up to Salzem until there was nothing but half a meter between him and the boy. She gave off a half smile before raising her hand up and slapping the boy as hard as she could across the face. “Do you have any idea of how scared I was!?” Kira barked at him, her hand slightly stinging from slapping the boy. It would be no surprise if she did more harm to herself than to him. Kira backed away but without turning her back completely. “I.. I thought you used me for information to sell back to someone else.” Kira spoke solemnly, her belief in Sal taking over his suspicions. She bent down and picked up the sword before walking about three meters away. “If everything you say is true, then please come back with me to the sand village! The Kazekage is quite understanding and… and maybe something can be worked out…” The Uzumaki was beginning to restore faith in Sal, but in order for her to gain full trust in him again, he would have to comply. If everything he said was true, he was going to have to come back with her. As close as Sal was to Kira, she had broken out a man from prison that was under another village’s watch. If this wasn’t handled carefully, this could cause some serious trouble between the two villages. “Please, come back with me.” The girl asked once more, her face was stern. If he refused, she would unfortunately have to take him back by force. She would have no other choice.
Anonymous

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:14 pm
Salzem met Kira's smile with one of his own. One of fleeting hope before Kira delivered a hard smack across his face. Although there wasn't really that much power behind the blow, he felt the emotions that backed up her hand. Fear, Anger, Greif, Loss, possibly even despair. What had he done? He was a moron, that's what. Salzem knew that he was getting his just dues and wouldn't be surprised if she went about smacking him around a few more times. He embraced the faint sting left upon his pale-white cheek, knowing that he wouldn't forget this moment. Kira's exclamation of how scared she was only made Salzem hurt even more... He hadn't thought about her at all when he left. He wasn't thinking about anyone. All he saw was a straight path ahead of him to his target. What had come over him...? What's worse was that Kira had assume he was off selling whatever information he'd acquired from Kira to someone.

"I'm so sorry..." Salzem said again, head bowed, eyes moist. Kira walked past Salzem and picked up his swords he'd dropped, telling him that He should come back to Suna with her. Salzem looked up at her, surprised. She wanted him to go back with her? After all the grief he'd put her through, She still wanted him as a companion?

"Please come back with me..." Those words stuck in Salzem's head, playing over and over like a guilty-tuned music box. Salzem's expression brightened a little, a single tear of happiness inching it's way down his face. His mouth curled into a warm, relieved, heartfelt grin. He would nod, then head in the direction of Suna with Kira, leaving behind the Leaf for the 2nd time in his life.

(Exit)
(Travel to Sunagakure)

WC: 881
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:36 pm
To her relief, the boy agreed to go back with her. This only strengthened the idea that he wasn’t as guilty as she originally thought. Maybe it was all just some huge misunderstanding between Sal and Kira, but that also didn’t change the fact that she just broke a man out of prison. She originally thought Sal was plotting against Suna, or seeing information, but never did she think the boy had been locked up in a cell. Seeing as this was most likely true, There was going to be a lot of explaining to be done once she got back to the sand village. She just hoped that Koroshi would protect Sal rather than throw him back to the dogs. 

[exit]

claiming travels to suna

Last edited by |Snow| on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum