Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco) Empty Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco)

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 pm
Noon had just struck. The sun was staring at the village of Sunagakure vigorously. It had been much different than the foggy and much more humid climate of Kumogakure. Royalty however, was used to the heat. He felt right at home. He had lived here for the first 10 years of his existence. To him, there really wasn't much to get used to. It didn't feel as if he were in a different setting.

The setting was an open rectangular field that resembled a much larger scaled beach volleyball set. What set that apart from where they were at was a hill of sand that was present in the middle of the field. Being there for quite some time, it hardened and sustained through a mixture of sunlight and wind velocity. Adapting to its surroundings, caused the 9 foot hill to have depth and be solid. Since UV rays bounced off of sand, the area was extremely hot in the middle in particular. A soft breeze ran across the land periodically stirring up a it of sand and cooling off anything in the area to a slight extent. 

Royalty had arrived in his normal attire. Since this was a totally different climate than Kumogakure, his buttoned up shirt had been opened up and not buttoned at the slightest. The young Yuka boy hesitated to look upwards for the sun would easily punish him for coming even close to staring back at it. His eyes were squinted slightly as he peered at the bright terrain and waited for his two expected guests.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco) Empty Re: Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco)

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:24 pm
As Kyson was walking around Suna, getting used to the scenery. Even though Kyson was in a completely different environment. Kyson still enjoyed taking walks around the village as he did in Kumo. Even though Kumo was not nearly as peaceful and passionate as Suna. Kyson always found ways to sooth himself. As the sun was blazing on Kyson, that was one thing that would take a while to get used to. Kumo was not nearly this hot as Suna was. 

As Kyson was walking around the village, he saw everyone in the village living there lives peacefully. This put a smile on Kyson's face, he could tell Lord Kazekage was doing a good job taking care of the village. Its kind of weird that the first Kage Kyson ever spoke to or even seen was a Kage from another village. He never even met the Raikage, but after what he did to his father. Kyson could never forgive him.

Kyson was approaching the training grounds, its weird seeing a different type of training ground. Kyson damn near lived in Kumo's training grounds. It was there just about every day. As Kyson entered the training grounds, he saw someone there already. It was either Royalty or the ninja named "Coco" that Lord Kazekage brought up. The sun was shining bright on Kyson so it blurred his vision a bit.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco) Empty Re: Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco)

Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:48 pm
Coco was already there sitting down at the mound of Sand in the middle of the field. She was wearing her Maid armor, and a array of weaponry that was starting to look a little ridiculous on her now a days. She was going to have to start picking a few of her weapons to leave at home. She just liked them all so much. 

Apparently she was suppose to meet up with some fellow defectors from Kumo. She was highly suspicious of the pair and fully prepared to kill them if they failed to put her at ease with their current position in Kumo. She was never a highly ranked member of Kumo, so her defection wasn't that big of a deal, but the current Raikage was insane so she wouldn't put it past him to send assassins against her. She'd become a little paranoid since defecting.

However should they prove to be friendly then they were brothers in arms, in the fight to put Kumo back to it's former glory. We. Shall. See.

Sensing the two Genin approaching the field, coco would stand up from her position, and greet them with a nod of her head. She Had an umbrella held above he head keeping the hot sun off of her pale skin. Her short brown hair was styled in a iconic spiky style. Her bright green eyes assessed the two possible assailants coldly, and meaningfully. "As-salaam'alaykum" She greeted, her voice giving off the slightest tones of friendliness.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:08 pm
As soon as Royalty would notice Coco, he would notice Kyson at the other end of the grounds. It seemed the two were coming from opposite sides. From a bird's eye view, it almost looked like an ambush. This, however was not the case. As Royalty had walked into the immediate vicinity, he had been about 10 meters from Coco. As he got closer, his view of Kyson diminished. The sand mound was blocking his view of him.

The greeting in which Coco gave the two were quite odd. He had never heard anything of the sort. Under his breath, he attempted to mimic the words that the shinobi said.

"Asaaala..." Royalty stopped immediately. There was no point. He'd just stick to what he was used to: a formal salutation. After stopping in one spot, he replied to Coco while bowing slightly.

"Hello there. You must be the one Lord Kazekage had sent." Royalty had seemingly jerked back up into a straight-backed standing position. It seemed that as his head bowed, the sun reflected off of his shiny new Sunagakure headband. The effects briefly hurt his right eye. He rubbed it while he waited for a reply.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:32 pm
As Kyson began to walk over to Royalty, he just noticed there was a third person in the training grounds holding an umbrella. Royalty began walking towards the third person. Kyson automatically assumed it was "Coco" that Lord Kazekage spoke of. As Kyson was approaching the two of them, Kyson took a look at Coco. She looked so innocent, friendly and beautiful to Kyson. Kyson wondered if all girls in Suna looked like her. But Kyson just remembered that she was originally from Kumo and left just like we did. So he began to introduce himself.

"Hey Royalty. And greetings Ms. Coco, its a pleasure to meet you." Kyson said while waving. He made a friendly smile, showing he meant no harm in any kind of way.

Kyson assumed she must be really strong since the Kazekage ordered us to meet her. Even though she may have a nice and friendly look, she was promoted to Jounin for a reason. But Kyson did not want to show any harm to anyone ever since he left Kumo. He never been outside of Kumo ever since he left the village. And his sensei told him that there are people in this world that are amazingly strong and kill for no reason. Hopefully Kyson doesn't meet anyone like that at this stage in his life.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 pm
"Wa-Alaikum-Salaam, would be the reply to that." Coco announced, hearing one of the boys trying his hand at replying. Not that she was judging because she had to google that greeting. She'd be Spinning Her umbrella in her hands. Our from between her un-noteworthy cleavage came a long slimely looking salamander that walked it's way up her chest and around her neck like a boa. There was a reason that they called her the Salamander Princess after. Okay no one called her that, but she was trying to spread the name around.

"The Pleasure is all mine." She spoke in a formal Voice. She'd been overly Cold back when she was in Kumo, so if they knew of her from there they might have gotten the wrong idea. But after coming to Suna she'd become quite friendly, a little too much to fit her normal personality, but she was coming back to fit her true personality. But no matter what they may or may not have heard, coco was standing before them now. "We three Kumo defectors coming to Suna for salvation, it seems almost fated doesn't it? Before I continue might I know how and why you escaped." Coco didn't say it but she still had a few people she needed to smuggle out of the village before her heart could rest easy.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Being that he could not see Kyson at the moment, he had forgotten briefly that he was even there. The presence of the ninja that he had never before met caught the majority of his attention. Hearing the greeting from his friend, he walked a few meters to the right. Just far enough so he could see his friend in his view. He still kept the same distance away from both of the two, but the mound was now more to the left of him while Kyson was toward his right side. They had been now standing in a triangle formation.

"Hey there Kyson." Royalty let out a smirk. He was wondering how he had been keeping up in this new village. He'd found out sooner or later. 

Hearing the way Coco had told him how he should have replied to her greeting was comical to Royalty. What language was that anyway? Maybe she used it in a joking way to lighten up the mood. That's what Royalty had assumed. When she asked her question, Royalty had no problem answering it. Speaking with Koroshi had made the topic less sensitive to him. He knows that he was doing the right thing.

"Well, to be quite honest, we walked right out. I've never seen the kage. Maybe he wasn't there and that's the reason why he didn't send anybody to stop us. Once we were out, we saw that horrid field of people on those sticks. It was unbearable to watch. We couldn't figure out why there would even be a such a thing like that outside of a village but that just gave us more incentive to come here and ask for answers. As for how we got over that field, I flew over it."

After telling Coco of his method, he felt like he needed to demonstrate to verify his story. Thinking so, Royalty held both of his arms at his side and slowly ascended off of the ground. As he was raisin higher and higher, Royalty stopped at about 5 meters high before stopping and descending back towards the ground.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:10 pm
Kyson was confused when she responded to Royalty, she had said some language that Kyson did not understand. But Royalty knew what was going on, maybe it was because Kyson came a little late. She then spoke to Kyson and replied to his greeting. Kyson was pleased to see the way she responded. 

She then asked how we escaped Kumo and what were our reasons for leaving. Kyson thought Royalty should respond first. Even though he was probably going to respond first either way, he was the main reason they were able to escape the village. So it would be better if he explained. After Royalty finished explaining, he began to demonstrate his flying technique. Watching Royalty fly never gets old to Kyson. Its an amazing skill Royalty learned, and on top of that. He taught it to himself. But Kyson noticed Royalty did not answer Coco's second question, which was "Why did we leave the village?" So Kyson responded.

"We left the village because we were told a lot of rumors that were going on in the village. So we were told the Kazekage might have answers for those rumors we were told. As we started escaping the village, we noticed a field with bodies on sticks and they were still alive. That changed our whole perspective on the village. We then had a meeting with Lord Kazekage and he told us the truth about our village and the Raikage. We were told Kumo used to be a pleasant and peaceful village before the current Raikage took over. My father was killed trying to protect Kumo during the war. Then my mother grew sick and passed away while the village was being rebuilt, when I was 2. That's why I want to change Kumo to the way it was before that horrible Raikage came and corrupted everything. I know I have a long way to go and what I am trying to do for Kumo is almost impossible. I feel like its the least I owe my parents and the people that are still in Kumo today." Kyson said.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:31 pm
Flying was always impressive, but Coco took the opportunity to step off the mound, and position herself where she could at least have both of the boys in one line of site, so she formed a sort of triangle with their three bodies, one which had three ten meter sides. 

Yes Yes two genin raised up under the new regime how interesting. For all she knew she was the only surviving member of the old generation. She didn't really expect any of new kumo ninja to be worth much of anything but it appeared that two flowers had managed to sprout up between the cracks. It was a shame she'd never met them before she left. The three genin whom she had encounter weren't much of anything worth mentioning.

"Yes. Luckily I was unconscious when the renovations were made to the Village. I doubt the construction of a forest of bodies would have done much for my appetite. What sort of rumors were you looking into, and why did you think the Kazekage would elucidate you? Why not stop at The Leaf village, or Kiri. Plenty of villages in between to go to."

Listening to herself coco wondered if she should give up her plan to become an instructor at the academy and join the interrogation squad in the anbu ranks.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:39 pm
It was in Royalty's plan for Kyson to answer the other question. He felt it was necessary for himself to not always speak for the both of them. They both had their own reasons for defecting from that hell they called a village. While Kyson was speaking, Royalty was looking at him for most of the time. He would transfer his attention to Coco for a bit to see how she was handling the situation. 

Once Kyson was done, Coco asked another question. Royalty had figured that the Kazekage would have been briefed by Koroshi before they had arrived. Maybe he wanted their sincerity to show Coco how genuine the two genin were. The outcome of this meeting was entirely up to how Coco felt about the two. In the meanwhile, Royalty had no problem answering the questions that Coco threw.

"Well, I will let Kyson answer the question about the rumors since the second question mainly pertains to my reasoning. You see, Kyson was born in Kumogakure but I wasn't. Believe it or not, Sunagakure birthed me. I grew up here. I have only been living in Kumogakure for about 3 years. My father's job had transferred and so that is why we had moved. This place has always felt like my first home. While it is true that we could have stopped in the Leaf Village, I felt that I should stay true to my origins." 

Royalty smiled and nodded slightly. He had been looking into Coco's eyes the entire time. His whole demeanor was built on sincerity and respect towards higher authorities. He now waited for Kyson to answer the other question.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum