Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

The herald bekons [Travel] Empty The herald bekons [Travel]

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 pm
Ryuk uzumaki makes his way through the borders of the ninja world his red hair waving in the wind as he made his way across the land a small smile on his face. He thought back of the girl with red eyes and wondered what had happened to her if she had decided to follow him or if she had chosen a different path altogether he wasn't sure but it mattered little to him. He trudged along with no destination in site or in mind. All around him were the sound of wild life and as he looked up he could see deer, rabbits, and even some quail it would be some fine food if he wanted to hunt but right now he kept moving forward having no need to eat. 'Fuck this shit' he thought as he walked along wondering why anyone would love to travel if this was what it was about. Sweat running down your face and your feet aching no end in sight and only the slight promise of seeing something cool it was bull shit traveling sucked ass that's all there is to it someone needed to make a way for travel between villages with out having to walk it seemed like a good idea but it opened a problem for intrusion of a village way to easily and the possibility of any kage saying yeah sure lets do that seemed close to none and with good reason but Ryuk would be damned if he had to walk anywhere like this again lest it was to visit a new place a small seal would allow travel quickly and with no need for anything else perhaps he could find such a seal in his jutsu encyclopedia that he carried with him.

Ryuk sat to take a break looking over his book and saw nothing that would be of use to him but perhaps something to start the process of making a new jutsu. thinking idly he begins to let his chains slip out of his body letting them move about touching what they may and very little thought went into the control of the snake like chains. One shot forward and impaled a rabbit before bringing it back and laying it in front of him Ryuk closed the book and began to gather wood making a small fire on which he would cook the rabbit. Other chains began to skin and gut the small game that he had while the last few scoured around him looking for plants that he could use for spices. He found some Ramps, or wild garlic, among some other plants some of which were spicy, Garlic Mustard:root, and some that were sweet, elder berries. When all the herbs were gathered and he rabbit cleaned and unusable parts discarded he began to stuff the ramps inside of the rabbit, along with some of the elder berries and garlic mustard,  He used the rest of the Garlic mustard and elder berries in a kind of paste, made by grinding up the garlic mustard roots and elder berries, he applied the make shift glaze looking around for something to make a tea from he found some blueberry leaves and scooped them up boiling the water next to the rabbit before putting the leaves in.

The food and drink done he began to eat even though he had put all those make shift spices on it the rabbit still came out bland so the description of the food is a moot point but it was tender which was nice. Food ate and stomach full Ryuk started back walking moving once again towards the unknown goal. not a care in the world his feet were no longer hurting either and thus he carried on always moving forward. Towards dawn and a new hope Live today and die tomorrow no one knew what it would be like when they died and he did not ponder it any further then that he did how ever think about mountain dew and sweet tea he wondered how many people might look at this post and see that he had put that there along with this sentence just to gain a little bit more word count because having a speed stat of fifteen sucked balls really bad. He moved along the image of a train in his head the image told him I think i can....chug...chug...I think i can...Chug...Chug...I THINK I CAN...CHUG a CHUG a CHUG  CHOO CHOO. 'SHUT THE FUCK UP TRAIN' he yelled at it inside his head wondering why that stupid kids story about if you try you will always succeed which was a bunch of bull shit and we all know it those who try rarely ever get it done no it takes help on a massive scale one person alone can not get it done that one train it showed in reality was a group of people moving towards the same goal and the mantra they said was not i think i can but rather Why wont this work lets try this instead.

His thoughts cut short as he looked up from his march and saw what he thought to be his saving grace the one thing he had wanted to see a change of scenery the kind that happens when you enter a new land at last.

[twc=900 insta to haven or whereever kozai is....]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The herald bekons [Travel] Empty Re: The herald bekons [Travel]

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:12 pm