Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The Phoenix (open, ic development) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Phoenix (open, ic development)

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:05 am
Risako, despite knowing Kasai's knack for words, was a little caught off guard by the second speech in a row. So, with held breath, she awaited the ending to Kasai's rambling so she could agree to join him, if only for a while. To herself, she thought about how Kasai was able to ramble for ages, yet she couldn't force herself to push out more than a whimper in most cases. Maybe she was too worried about getting to the point, rather than expanding upon basic ideals and thoughts. 

Either way, after Kasai offered the chance to go on a huge little adventure, Risako nodded, "I suppose I can't let you run into a battlefield alone. Just grab me before you head out, I'll be ready to roll out." Extending her hand for a shake, Risako had the intent to place a mark seal upon the palm of the fire walker. This seal would be utterly harmless, just to be used in case the two were to ever be split up, she could hopefully find her mentor of sorts. If Kasai did indeed return the shake, she would tell him, "I've marked you with a seal, it's only use at the moment is tracking. Although, according to some stuff I've heard, it can also be used to," she paused. "Well I'll keep that part a pleasant surprise. Trust me, it's not harmful." The pleasant surprise she was speaking of? Well, if the rumors that have wiggled their way into Risako's ears ring true, then it could be used for limited teleportation, similar to a summon. Speaking of, the little foxy friend of Risako's finally piped up.

"Alright, I don't think I'm needed here anymore, I'll catch ya latuh." With that, Akami just sort of poofed, vanishing from existence.

Risako, finally content with the happenings of now, addressed Mako revealing himself. "Heya Mako." Her sentence stopped there, for she figured another long speech would assault the forts that were her eardrums. 

[Sorry for being late!]
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

The Phoenix (open, ic development) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Phoenix (open, ic development)

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:01 am
Mako did not know how to feel about the haphazard plan being laid before him, just walk around attacking other villages for their sake not for any other reason, sounded like a great way to get killed.  Also sounded like a great way to seal in the title of ANBU black ops which was his inevitable goal.  He hoisted the staff off of his shoulders and leaned on it directly in front of him.  He listened as Kasai continued to speak and as time passed Mako found he could no longer justify following Kasai into the wild unknown without proof and as such he knew of only one way to be convinced.  Well Kasai Senshi, your plan sounds....Interesting to say the least.  But I think you're going to need some support in this venture."

It was at this point Mako reached behind him into his pouch letting those words hang over the clearing in a dramatic air. He produced a cigarette and placed it in his lips and lit it up with a zippo lighter that he had received from his family for receiving chuunin.  "However, I can only think of way for you to prove that you are capable of what you say you are, and that attacking other villages is a smart idea."  

In the way he stood and the gleaming smile on his face and any one sensing his chakra would show that he wanted a fight.  Mako needed to see this man's prowess in combat to have proof that they weren't just going off on a silly quest to get killed and waste the lives of the ninja in Konoha.  Anyone standing near Mako would be able to hear the faintly audible hum of his staff providing him with added boosts for what would soon be a great battle of the fire apes.

Mako lifted the staff and held it in his hands showing what his goal was.

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:11 pm
Kasai listened to both Mako and Risako's responses, and nodded. When Risako extended her hand, he would accept it, but look at her when she placed the mark seal on him. He knew that symbol well; too well. It was the jutsu that the Demon Priest had placed on him and the other seven Genin in order to summon them to him. In the split second she took to place it, he decided he would do the same, as unless used right, there was no harm in the mark.

"I know," he said, as Risako began to explain what the mark was. "Though if you do use it to summon me, I should hope it won't be to my death, as it was last time such a mark was placed on myself."

Next, he would turn to Mako, and nod. If a fight was the only way he could prove himself to this one, so be it. In a way, it would be a part of his mission, to test the strength of the world.

Watching the motions of this one, as he brought his staff in front, Kasai took one step back. He rolled his own six foot Bo under his fingers, swinging it around between his two hands, clasping it with his palms. Then, he let the long sleeves of his robes fall, covering his hands, completely. When he had made the fire robes, he never anticipated this to be a benefit, but with longer sleeves, one could only tell that there was movement with his hands, but not exactly what that movement was. 

However, if he was to prove to this man before him just how strong Kasai truly was, then the fire worshiper would have to show Mako just how he fought.

With that, Kasai stepped on the small flames on the grass around him, causing a small puff of smoke to rise up. It only took three handseals, and a very minimal amount of chakra, and this little puff of smoke was suddenly much more to him than Risako or Mako knew. 

The mask on Kasai's chest came to life suddenly, though only for a moment. The squinting eyes that remained ever still opened wide suddenly, revealing two large pits of blackness. The mouth suddenly snapped closed, and then grinned wickedly, revealing two rows of razor sharp teeth, and a strange laugh came out of it. 

"So be it," the mask said.

Then, Kasai began to spin the Bo clockwise in orientation to hismelf, so quickly that it dissipated the small bit of smoke, and hid the mask from sight.

(830 - 30 ap demonic multistory genjutsu = 800 ap remaining.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:06 am
Risako, after Kasai voiced his opinion on the mark seal, piped up, "It's only for tracking purposes, of course. I've no need to kill you. Actually, quite the opposite, if we're going to be working together on your plan." Mako then challenged Kasai to a fight. A fight, which after about a week of work, the worn down Risako just backed away from. Especially after Kasai's mask did some creepy voodoo shit.

"Nah, I'll pass you guys. I have no... Uhh..." She hesitated, trying to find a way to draw out her words like Kasai does. "I have no desire to take part in this spat. Mako, if you must insist, I can assure you. You won't walk away from this fight the victor." With that, Risako nodded, and turned off. "I'll be off then, you two have fun." And, she, ya know. Went home.

[attempted exit, sorreh for the short post.]
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:07 am
Mako as well would find the fight pointless, as in the beginning a fight was never his purpose, a display of power would be more of his goal.  Despite the fact that it seemed everyone he met he ended up picking a fight with he actually hated to fight for the most part.  He did however want to see a display of some form from Kasai to prove he was a.man who could deliver on a promise of a better tomorrow. A man worth following and though.Mako thought to himself how the Man, whose name literally meant fire, was long winded he had proven himself quite the adversary, it took Mako far too long to realize that this ability that had single handedly disarmed him and made him step back in fear was actually just a genjutsu and could easily be dispelled. Mako conceded the fight then and there by bowing "It is settled then Kasai Senshi we will leave, I have several things within the village I want to finish up, but after then I will go forward with you.  Anbu captain is my goal and that title is earned not given..." Mako left the words in the air as he turned to leave.  "Let me know where to meet when I have finished my duties and I will meet you both there."
Exit
TWC 1447 claiming 700 ryo and 1447 toward shadow clones

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:55 am
(first you want a great fight, then you would hate one :( too many mixed messages, I am confused.*sigh* I haven't had a good spar in a while, but hokay)

Kasai stopped spinning his Bo immediately, and raised an eyebrow. The man had literally just said the only way he would join is by testing Kasai's strength, and had then gone into a sparring stance. Surely, Kasai's little "trick" with his mask was not enough to win that spar; for if it was, Kasai could conquer the world with his genjutsu alone, with all the strange creations he could make. 

Perhaps he had simply changed his mind? It did not matter what, but it was strange. 

Kasai simply nodded, and added a short response. 

"When you wish to leave, you may meet me here, anytime of the day. I will recognize you, and come forth if you are ready to go."

With that, Kasai too would leave, like the others. As he went, he allowed his feet to singe the grass he walked on once more, finishing the pattern.

If one were to look down on the training field from high enough now, they would see the black outline of a large fire insignia, contrasting the green of the grass. The day that scar healed, and the field no longer bore the symbol of fire, Kasai would return, and test Konohagakure's strength again.

(Exit, wc: 2774. requesting (if possible), 1,300 ryo, and 1.6k words towards mental barricades (2.4/4k) and 1.1k towards combustion (0/3k))
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:31 pm
(I just said show me what you got, let's do a fight as our first post after we leave)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:34 pm
(Okay, my bad, I read part of your post as your guy getting ready for a fight, so I thought that's what you wanted. Should I not exit then, and we spar here? Or in another topic? Sorry :p I just got a bit confused.)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:36 pm
no I need to exit to wrap stuff up in the village as you convinced me to leave before I was even ready to go, but I want to fight in another topic sound good
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:37 pm
Alrighty, sounds good to me. Sorry about my post then, I posted assuming there would be spar, not that you wanted a display of power.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum