Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Road to Genin (Clone technique training) Empty Road to Genin (Clone technique training)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:10 am
The youthful ninja Chronos wakes up in the middle of the night from a terrible nightmare that involved him fighting a very strong opponent and not being able to beat them because he couldn’t use his clones to deceive them. He hated feeling helpless in his dream so he decides to go the his normal training territory. As he makes his way up there he has a great idea that would clear his mind of anxiety and that was to meditate at the top of the tree that helped him master the transformation jutsu. “Ah, there you are, I need your help to guide me in mastering the clone jutsu.” He said to the tree as if it could reply back. For some reason it seemed as the tree acknowledged what he said and flowed through the winds as he climbed. “Since I’m not doing the transformation jutsu there shouldn’t be a need for me to bring something to balance but, I still brought the gray stone from that time.” He placed the stone on his head and began to breath deeply thinking thoughts of those relating to clones and how they worked. His mind went on thinking for over an hour and he felt as though he was ready so he hopped out the and began to focus his chakra.

He concentrated as hard as he could but, he just couldn’t produce a copy of himself. They either came out deformed or just a burst of smoke with nothing to show for as if it was a disappearing magic trick. “Ughhh, I can’t get this down but, I mustn't give up. I feel as though I am on the cusp of getting it down.” Chronos said to motivate himself. As he tried again and agin he realized he had the wrong idea about clones and remembered his sensei said “Remember class, normal clones aren’t things you can’t touch or feel. They can only be seen and a good way to determine whether a clone or not is to look and see whether it has a shadow or not.” As he remembered this he started to focus on not making the clone as complex as possible but, to make it flow as the wind does through a valley.

Again he concentrated his chakra and “POOF” a smoke cloud arises next to him. As he waits for the cloud to dissipate he begins to doubt that it worked but when he sees a figure start to arise from the smoke he knew he had mastered this technique. “I did it, after all this time I finally got it! That sensei is really something I tell ya.” So as the sun began to show itself over the mountainside Chronos makes more clones to further grasp the concept of the clone. he tested many combos and even reenacted what happen in his dreams with the clones. He felt amazing about himself and as he should. “This brings a lot more to the table when it comes to the genin exams coming up, this is my opportunity to become a well-known strong ninja.” And thus Chronos completed the Clone technique and exhausted his chakra as well.
[532 Word Count]
[1 SP claimed]
[Clone Technique Learned]

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Road to Genin (Clone technique training) Empty Re: Road to Genin (Clone technique training)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:50 pm
This looks good. Please add your total wc, stat claims and jutsu claims and this is good for approval. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Road to Genin (Clone technique training) Empty Re: Road to Genin (Clone technique training)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:13 pm
You get 2 stat points, not 1. Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum