Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

One last and Final goodbye (Travel) Empty One last and Final goodbye (Travel)

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:22 am
Levi slowly made his way through the rubble of the village...he had visited everywhere, all the locations he could possibly remember he had been to since his last visit...the shop...the dojo,  the kage chambers, the place where Li gave his speech that motivated everyone to build ame again but now...all was lost everything was gone..once again. There was one last place he needed to visit, The place that held so much meaning to him out of everything. He walked slowly as he rounded the corner and saw it...the grocery store. It remained the same and hasn't been touched since that day...the day he met CoRin. Walking in he looked up at the hole in the roof of which he fell through and the fallen air duct which CoRin was in. He chuckled as he walked over to the spot where he picked up the apple that they and smiled when he saw something growing from that spot. "An apple tree...your the only thing still alive here other than me...how ironic." He then moved to the area where he had patched CoRin up and sighed. "She was really prideful...huh?" Turning around he looked over at the center of the store and there was a nicely decorated table there, two chairs, wine glasses and burned out candles...and rotten spoiled food sat on the table. "I never got to bring her here after the swamps....and I never will.." Sighing he left the place exactly like it was as he exited the building and headed to the gates.

Stopping he looked around and saw muddied footprints and frowned "Someone was here....maybe a bandit..." he shrugged it off as he walked away from the gates well of what used to be of It..and stopping once more turning around to face the ruins of the village he let out a weak laugh which just turned to utter sadness and despair.  "I couldn't keep my promise....I'm sorry...all of you...CoRin....I guess I couldn't turn this into the Land of Rainbows huh? Wherever you are....please be safe...I will find you no matter how long I will have to search for..." his voice cracked as he slowly backed away and then turning to face the road. "This is my final farewell......thanks for all the memories,  Ame....." with tears in his eyes he pulled his hood over his head and headed out to the borders not knowing what to do....where to go.

He traveled for awhile before he arrived at the borders of Ame as the heavy rain turned to a light drizzle with each step he took.He had three options,  Return to Kiri with nothing.....follow what Falcone said and look for Li in the apparently hostile Kumo....or...Search for CoRin or any leads on her whereabouts in Konoha. He obviously chose CoRin over everything and so he set his sights on Konoha. Taking a carriage there, he paid the man some ryo to take him halfway to konoha so he could rest on the way there....drifting asleep he dreamed of Ame being the land of Rainbows and then him and CoRin having a life together but all was cut short when the man woke him to let him off. Levi thanked him and then went on his way to Konoha hoping CoRin is there or if anyone knew anything about the armor clad geisha face painted shinobi.

After walking for what seemed like several hours, Levi made it finally through the fire country and could see the gates of Konoha coming in view, he picked up the pace as the thought of finding CoRin and being able to hug her and tell her how much he loved her crossed his mind.

If only he knew......

(TWC- 641,Exit, Instant travel to Konoha)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

One last and Final goodbye (Travel) Empty Re: One last and Final goodbye (Travel)

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:33 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum