Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16500

Say Wha? (P/NK/IO YEN & PRIM) - Page 3 Empty Re: Say Wha? (P/NK/IO YEN & PRIM)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:42 am
Yen nodded and sighed as prim spoke noting that her intentions were indeed pure yen had to say that even though  she had a point to keep them together she was behind in times. As yen looked over at prim and  rubbed akis back reassuringly. "Ok you can do that but I suggest you speak to our kage to let them know you are around as missing or not missing your presence must be known to the kage. As long as with me you will be fine and frankly it'll take some time to get back your strength. In the morning I'll begin our training regine  As for sephora and megami. Prim trust me here as the problem lies not in a leadership but fact that things have changed a bit. Take it slowly ok"
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:18 am
Hotaru fell asleep listening to the chatter and even felt Yen rubbing her cheek. He takes such good care of her. She woke up when she heard the doctor enter the room to talk to her. Apparently she had a stomach virus and was ordered to take it easy at home for a couple of days since she was also pregnant. Hotaru nodded at the doctor as he said she could be released and go home. She noticed Akki had joined and gave her a hug.
"Is everything okay?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around Yen and looked over at Prim.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:47 am
She hugged Yen as he spoke to her. Then immediately darted over to Prim as she spoke and hugged her close as well. Two of the people she felt completely comfortable with and knew they would handle things. Unfortunately she could tell Prim seemed weaker than before.
"Prim what happened to you out there?" She asked as she looked at her. "I still look to you as our leader no matter what, we wouldn't be Team Fuku without you. Ever since the day Echo assigned you to us, I knew you would always lead us. Whatever you guys say I trust it!" Akki said with a smile as the doctor walked in. As Akki was getting ready to leave she hugged Hotaru and then waited on them since she was following them home.

(exit after Hota, Prim and Yen post)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16500

Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:15 am
Yen smiled at hota and nodded at the doctor with a nice thanks as he  was more then glad to hear hot a was able to leave. As he scooped her in his arms he kissed hotas forehead and nose smiling. "Love you wifey" and then yen looked over at prim and aki. Speaking. "Tomorrow I'll test you guys and measure your capabilities. Prim  I'll also talk to the about your residencey and if you disire to become a village asset prim, perhaps there is a way you can help. But tomarrow I'll head your regaining of strength and aki tomarrow is the start of your training and path to chuninn. And set you as one of my team members aki. Let tori know as well to meet up as we will begin nice and early as I'll provide food. Be warned I won't be easy but you better be ready you will learn a lot., head home rest up. Ok?"

With that
( Yen exit with hota(
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:44 am
Prim sighed at Yens words. He was right, she needed to take things slowly. She wasn't as strong in this body, she had become a little weaker than normal. Yen training with her was probably the best thing and maybe she should stay with Yen and Hota, she really wasn't sure about staying home because then people would know she was there.
"We will discuss this later then Yen, and I will take you up on the offer to stay with you, I have no where else to really go. And Akki, lets go to his house, I will tell you everything that happened to me." She said as she followed them out of the room.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:07 am
Hota layed her head on Yens shoulder after the kiss. "I love you to hubby!" She smiled as they left the room.
{Exit}
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:34 am

All exits approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum