Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Uchiha and Sarutobi: The strongbecome stronger - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha and Sarutobi: The strongbecome stronger

Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:11 am
Edited thanks i didnt realize, i thought he put you back up there.  Nothing changed really.  Mizu has 2 attacks at it, and i activated Flying swallow
  This is a good fight
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Uchiha and Sarutobi: The strongbecome stronger - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha and Sarutobi: The strongbecome stronger

Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 am
Your the first to really keep me on my toes. Even with Risako I outsmarted her,mbut this is much harder.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:50 am
We are a good pair. I wrote Mako in as a tactician, who never lets emotion cloud his judgement always trying to think one step ahead.  Mako considers Ryugia his greatest Rival much like Guy and Kakashi, he has since the first team post
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:14 pm
Ryugia's eyes only had to shift slightly, and then return to their position on Mako to take in the attack heading for Mizu. He can't Risk Mizu getting hurt too bad. He run's through possible outcomes, but can't  think of any where Mizu comes out unscathed. Mizu could easily stop the fire with his water, but the axe would come down on him, and if Ryugia were to try to intersect the axe, then Mako would be on him. There was no  choice. 

"Mizu! Desummon"

"Ryu I can-"

"No. I've run the possibilities. Do it.... I'll be fine."

"Very well. You better win."

"That is the plan"

In a eruption of smoke Mizu disappeared. This gave Ryugia a little bit of cover. he adjusted his grip on his sword, and the blade erupted in electricity. He had been practicing this technique, and it was time to employ it. The Chidori blade. By channeling chidori into his blade he increased it's sharpness by 30. (health 75, sharpness 80) His sword had a special ability. By consuming chakra he could strengthen lightning style jutsu. This was due to the lightning chakra sensitive crystal that made up the hilt. He let his chakra infuse with the crystal bringing the chidori's power to 50. He made a B-line for Mako. The smoke still impairing vision. His eyes could clearly make out Mako though. He could see the outline made by the chakra flowing through his body. Mako was just outside the cloud of smoke. He took 4 shuriken from his holster and sent them flying for mako. each one was aimed at a different place. One for each arm in the upper bicep, and one for each leg, heading for the thighs. Ryugia watched for the dodge that may or may not come. He just wanted to keep Mako busy. His eyes would predict his movements, and he would strike to the left of Mako's heart aiming to miss anything to vital. If he could land the numbing effect of his blade would take effect.((if health is less than 35 apponent is numbed for two posts) Ryugia made one last burst of speed. He sent chakra to his feet and let it propel him forward his blade aimed for a thrust attack.(Speed 55)

((chidori katana-35 AP, Lightning augmentation-25: 105 AP remaining.))
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:29 pm
Mako once again had pulled off a successful gambit. By overloading the summon with attacks and placing it in a situation where it couldn't dodge he forced it away, Ryugia's summon could've been a very large issue for him with the combination of water and lightning jutsu between the two of them and Mako's earth and fire chakra nature's getting rid of the dragon was essential.  

The axe careened past the smoke blowing a great deal of it away with its whirling, Mako could sense Ryugia within the smoke prior, bit with some of it blown away he could partially see Ryugia.  The lightning em blazed weapon chirping in his hand. He watched as Ryugia launched the kunai seeing them break the smokescreen and come careening at him.  As Ryugia launched following behind them.  This was very typical weaponry technique it forced your opponent to contend with the missiles while you took the chance and launched an attack.  Luckily for Mako he had a plan.

"Jenumba! Plan C Fire Hammer!" Mako yelled as he reached into his pouch and grabbed a kunai with a seal attached to it. He lit the seal and held onto it for a moment timing it perfectly he launched the kunai letting the paper bomb explode just as it passed by the leading kunai.  Knocking all 4 kunai away and keeping mako safe from them

Ryugia, being a good deal slower than the kunai he launched was safe from the explosion however he likely felt the heat coming from the blast.  But the explosion served anot here purpose. Mako launched the kunai with the purpose of taking out Ryugia's line of sight.  Ryugia watched him closely so as soon as the bomb exploded Mako burst into action forming hand seals and running to his right directly into the edge of the forest.  Ryugia would likely predict and change course. After the explosion Ryugia would have no difficulty finding and likely catching him. 

Mako knew he had used all of the time he had, the axe spinning slowly 10 meters in the air and about 10 meters to Ryugias left.

Ryugia would find Mako next to a tree, with his free hand on it hoping to use it for a ground, blocking the oncoming attack. Mako knew that he would likely have to take the shock though he knew he could survive it.  And he knew the flying swallow would help his tanto survive the attack.
 -5 upkeep on swallow
-5 upkeep for transformation for Jenumba

Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 am
Mako stood still awaiting the lightning blade attack that was now approaching his heart.  Mako knew that Ryugia would not kill him with this attack, though he also knew that Ryugia would not let him get away without feeling it.  Ryugia lanched forward as the sword drove home and Mako's plan to use the tree to lessen the electrical charge of the attack did not work, though his other plan did.  A cloud of smoke erupted from where Mako once stood and Ryugia now stood holding nothing but a log on the end of his sword. 

Mako did not pause on the counterattack, he fell from the tree and slashed out while the axe finished its descent upon Ryugia a two pronged attack upon the stunned victim.  Mako had done it. He had trapped Ryugia and won the battle.  The Axe in the air spiraled down and clashed against the ground finishing its momentum by pummeling its handle against the back of Ryugia's head and Mako stood in front of him to catch him. 

Ryugia's unconscious body falling forward over Mako's shoulder.  Mako would reflect on all that he learned as he carried the unconscious boy out of the forest and placed him where he was seated when they first encountered one another.  Mako smiled  and sat down beside Ryugia's unconscious form.  The hit was enough to knock him out but not hurt him badly.  Mako had to leave now, he had things to do and the battle was over.   He laid back and re lit a cigarette laying beside the boy he would call his friend and rival.

After staying a bit he would stand and leave heading back home.  They would fight again one day and that was a day Mako looked forward to.
  EXIT its been almost a month and i need to clear out topics sorry man maybe another time

TWC 2123 Claiming 10 stats and 2000 toward completion of rupture
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:53 am

Approving Mako's exit and claims. <3
Anonymous

Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:59 pm
Salzem, freshly back in Konoha, had received word that Ryugia was found unconscious inside the Konoha training grounds. He had been ordered to remove him due to the gross rise of eye stealings. Finding the young uchiha's body, Salzem would pick him up, scooping him off the earth as if he were a doll, and carried him back to the Hospital where he can recover safely.

(Taking ryugia and putting him in a hospital sos no one can steal his eyes.)
(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:21 pm
Approved unless stated otherwise <3
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 pm
((Thank you Salem, and sorry Mako. I feel really bad. Being back in high school, and having to start looking at colleges has hit pretty hard. Especially being in an extremely advanced class with only 30 other people. My entire corse load is AP classes. Again I'm really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me, and would still want to rip later down the road. Thanks for looking out for me Sal. I owe you one for sure. ))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum