Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

John's start to a better warrior. (p) (nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: John's start to a better warrior. (p) (nk)

Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:23 am
John grabbed salzem's strong hand and pulled himself up. "well, there are a lot of techniques that you can train me with. for instance, my dances. also, there is a technique among us Kaguya called five finger bullet. and some other normal taijutsu moves that i can learn." John finished and looked at Salzem as if to ask him if he can train him in all of those techniques. John didn't seem to be hurt at all. minus one tiny bruise somewhere on his body, if he even got one. John cracked his knuckles and his neck and awaited Salzem's response. John had hoped that he would be able to train him in his bloodline techniques.
Anonymous

John's start to a better warrior. (p) (nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: John's start to a better warrior. (p) (nk)

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 pm
Salzem nodded when he heard John's request. He had not heard of this technique before. It sounded like some kind of finger-jab technique or a palm strike. Intrigued, Salzem lowered himself into battle-ready position, making it so he was ready for anything.

"Go ahead, John. Lets see what it can do."
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:42 pm
John laughed nervously as he scratched his neck in embarrassment. "ah, well.. see... that's just it... i don't know how to do it, really... that's why i said i wanted to learn them.. i should have been more specific... sorry." John said. John could almost hear the lid blow from Salzem's head. if that even happened. metaphorically, of course.John stood idly by and waited for a response from Salzem. John had hoped that he knew how to execute the moves. though, logic would say that John himself should know, since he's a Kaguya. though, he only knows about it in theory. sort of. John does have a vague memory of his father or mother, he can't remember which one, teaching him that move. though they only talked about it, and not teaching him it directly. if, and when Salzem would finish with his temper tantrum, if it even happened, then John would proceed to say the following. "although, i believe one of my parents have in-directly teaching me the move of five finger drilling bullets. though it was such a long time ago, i forgot how to do it. properly, that is. i have been training, in secret, the technique... but i'm not sure if i can do it.." John said.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:06 pm
(Please do not write for my character. thank you)

Salzem did indeed, NOT have a temper tantrum. When he heard John say he didn't even know how to use the technique, Salzem stared at him for a few seconds, before laughing. That was rich. Hearing that someone wanted to learn something and then here they lacked the knowledge of which to learn, that was funny. Once he was done laughing, John explained he had a memory of his parents telling him about it, rather than putting the verbal knowledge to practical use. Salzem would listen, nodding his head occasionally.

"Well, what do you remember of the technique? We can go from there."
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:30 pm
(my sincerest apologies, salzem. )

John put his right hand towards his chin as in a rest, though he did it as a thinking pose. "well... i remember that the top of your finger bones are used for bullets. and because of me being a Kaguya, every lost skeleton part will be instantly replaced, so we can use it indefinitely. so.. we do it like this..." John said as he bent his arms towards him. "see if i remember anything..." John muttered to himself. John then swung his arms in an almost 45 degree arc. "and by swinging the arms..." John said as he repeated the movement. "we will launch our fingertips like bullets." John said to Salzem. "i can't focus enough to do it... not sure why that is.." John said.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:26 pm
"Like bullets..." Salzem echoed quietly, watching John attempt the technique and failing. He said that he cannot focus enough... focus may not be the factor... he maybe the most focused person ever to step foot on the soil of Konoha Territory, but maybe it's his chakra network that's outta wack. Salzem wouldn't be able to help him in this regard as he only knows enough medical ninjutsu to heal broken bones, lacerations and internal bleeding, not rewiring an entire chakra network. Salzem would look at John, weighing his options. For now, he would do the best he can.

"Try to home in on a single goal. This goal is all important. Nothing else in the world matters but that." Salzem would say, voice hypnotic. He was going to try simple hypnotism.

"This is all important. Find your drive to learn this jutsu. Look back into your memories. You just have to look back. Home in on that memory. What did your parents tell you of this technique?"
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:45 pm
John did as he said, and closed his eyes and remembered back to what his parents said. John focused on what to do and remembered what he had to do. John looked at a tree that was 30 meters away from John. as soon as John swung his arms towards the tree. John was surprised at the mere shock that 3 finger bullets shot out. two from his left hand, the left pinkie and the left long finger, and his right thumb. John just stared at his hands. then at the tree. then at his hands again. amazed and shocked at this new discovery for this Kaguya, he was now eager to practice this more and more until he had mastered it. he shall then move on to the next technique of his bloodline. John started to grin. "this was perfect!" John thought to himself, the more he'd train and become stronger, the closer he'd get to the truth as to where his parents are, why they abandoned him, and who was the person responsible for giving him the scars that are adorned across his entire body.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:11 am
Salzem's eyes widened when he saw the tips of three of John's fingers shoot out like bullets, drilling into the trunk of a near by tree. It was both unnerving and cool that one was able to dethatch parts of ones body like that and use them as potentially deadly projectiles. Unnable to decide whether to be grossed out or smile with admiration, Salzem kept his face neutral, looking between the ravaged wood and John, trying to make sense of how this technique worked. At least John seemed happy with this turn out. He supposed that's really the only thing that mattered as this was his technique to learn.

"Indeed..." Salzem said, voice neutral as well. "It is a pretty... interesting technique... But that can't be the only thing you are here to learn."
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:46 pm
"well, no. it's not." John stated. John scratched his head as he continued. "to be honest, i read about the dances and the five finger bullet technique. one of the dances we have is that we take one bone and make it into a sword, which we then proceed to fight with. i believe it was called..." John paused and tried to figure out the name for it. "dance of the larch, i think... i don't remember.." John said. "another one consists of us Kaguya pulling our spines out and using it as a whip. i don't remember what that dance was named. i'm sorry." John apologized and sat down on a large rock. "i'm actually wondering if you are willing to help me out with the dances, salzem." John said and awaited an answer.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:07 pm
Salzem had no idea what this "Dance" was. Was he referring to another, perhaps even more unnerving, bone-based technique? Most likely. Salzem looked at John with curiosity then crossed his arms, trying to think of a way he could help him with this technique. The best he could offer was to be a target for it.  Salzem nodded his head and waited for John to proceed.

"The best I can do is be a target for you. I know not what this technique is so this will be my first time seeing it, let alone hearing of it."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum