Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Looking for more power. (draconis)  Empty Looking for more power. (draconis)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 pm
With the morning sun shining brightly in konoha, a certain young individual was alone in the training ground.. Painstakingly trying to hit every target with his Kunai.
He smiled widely as he hit everyone.. His sharingan was really making things easier for him.. He wasn't in a good mood.. He knew what he had to go through to get his eyes to possess 3 tomoe only to be told he still had a long way to go. 
His mother had told him about the mangyekou sharingan and also the eternal mangyekou sharingan. 
He smiled sadly as he remembered what he was told.. 'the ms makes you able to perform various powerful techniques' but at a great cost to get, you will need to either watch a very close person to you die or you kill them yourself'. 
He fiercely hit the last target.. Well if that was what he took.. MS be damned!. 
He could do without it. 
What he needed now was a summoning contract.. Yes that was the next stage in his development.. Not any useless eye power. 
He was getting desperate though, he had been trying to get one for awhile now.. But he didn't waver.. It was still far easier than acquiring the Mangyekou sharingan. 

Wc(210)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Looking for more power. (draconis)  Empty Re: Looking for more power. (draconis)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:00 pm
Draconis happened to be walking down the street by pure coincidence, not having been told by anyone about the kill order on a certain missing ninja by virtue of the sun not having come down yet. In addition, he had somehow managed to avoid being contacted by everyone else purely coincidentally, thus it was that this young uchiha was the first person he would meet. Unless the other fellow said something though, Draconis would have no reason to stop.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Looking for more power. (draconis)  Empty Re: Looking for more power. (draconis)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:15 pm
Kouse saw a ninja pass by.. He stopped his training and looked up.. He noticed that said ninja was also a chunin.
Hmmm kouse wondered if this chunin would be able to give him some pointers or maybe just take the time to show him a jutsu.. His sharingan would copy it instantly. 
"hello... Hello there" kouse would call out to said ninja.
He hoped he wouldn't be snubbed though.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:19 pm
Draconis stopped cause of course, this other fellow talked to him. A member of the uchiha clan it seemed. Eh.

"Yo, what's up?" Draconis inquired, this being an inquiry as opposed to a greeting.

He wondered what this young fellow wanted. Perhaps the young fellow would say something. Of course, "young fellow" was a subjective matter, Draconis only having the rank superiority on this other guy.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:39 pm
Kouse saw the chunin turn and look at him. 
"well am in need of someone to show me a thing or two, a new jutsu or something"
Kouse spoke up. 
"my training partner ditched me today so I'm alone" kouse added "so could you be that someone?". 
Kouse looked on hopefully at the chunin
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:41 pm
"Sure but it would have to be quick." Draconis said. "Did you have in mind a spar, or something else?"

He wondered if this fellow would prove very strong at all, or if he would be a pushover. Draconis doubted he was in danger of fighting another Flying Thunder God user, having learned the name of the secret technique the Yellow Flash of Konoha was famed for.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:42 pm
Kouse saw the chunin turn and look at him. 
"well am in need of someone to show me a thing or two, a new jutsu or something"
Kouse spoke up. 
"my training partner ditched me today so I'm alone" kouse added "so could you be that someone?". 
Kouse looked on hopefully at the chunin
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:45 pm
"Ok, but we need to make it quick, ok?" Draconis replied. Hopefully this fellow was not too strong, though if he was too weak, then Draconis would be unable to teach him anything useful. You never know though. Uchiha were supposed to be pretty strong.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:49 pm
Kouse smiled.. He was going to spare some time on him.. kouse felt he was lucky today. 
"well I would like to learn a jutsu with earth or water elements.. But also I've been trying to get a summoning for awhile now.. It wasn't as easy as I thought" kouse said.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 pm
"A specific summon? Or a contract with an entire group?" This might be easier than Draconis thought. "I can also tell you a bit about the water element as well I supposed, if you want."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum