Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

The Road to Power(P, NK) Empty The Road to Power(P, NK)

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:05 pm
The rain would continue to poor down from the midnight sky over Kumo giving it a dark and gloomy feel. After his long training he would now come to his decision, he needed power and it was not here. Syaoran faced these facts and decided to go look for the power he wanted for him self. As the moon sat high in the sky with the rain, he would be packing his things, his backpack would be full of clothes as he cleaned his closet out, on his right side would be Hien and on his left would be a gold plated katana as he threw his cloak over his body. Wastig no time he would put his bow underneathe his cloak and wrap his bandages over his right eye and over his arms and legs as he began to walk out of the house. Before he left the steps he would put a letter on the door," i am not gone for long but this place holds no power for me when i return i will have what i seek and if not i am dead ," as he stuck it to the door with a nail.

As the walked to the Village gates he would see no one there so he would make a special shadow clone to stay here until he was out of Kumo's area and headed through the forest. If anyone approached the clone in a hostile way they were in for a suprise. Suppressing his chakra he would dash through the gates and head out of Kumo on his long Journey.

[EXIT]
267 words +1 stat and 2 JP
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

The Road to Power(P, NK) Empty Re: The Road to Power(P, NK)

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm
Omgapproved.
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

The Road to Power(P, NK) Empty Re: The Road to Power(P, NK)

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 pm
It has been a couple of days from that spar with that boy he was most intriguing to her her had fight in him but alot of things are weak but he showed it differently. She would be petting her pet Grizzly as she would be thinking to herself as she will hear the sound of footsteps or running rather she would see itt was that boy from earlier running towards the borders most likely she would smile."Come on girl...were going to play ninja for a moment"with that she would follow the boy he was a interesting mortal she would hop on the Mother Grizzly back and begun to follow it wasn't hard to find the direction he was going so now to see why he was in such a rush.

(Exit Following)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum