Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A special day gone wrong.. {Open. No Kill} Empty A special day gone wrong.. {Open. No Kill}

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 am
It's a whole new world out there.. And it's right in the palm of my hand..
It was a hot day, and the humidity out was worse than the heat itself... Maya spent the morning gathering old toys and clothes; she knew the children at the Orphanage would be so excited for the new things they would getting today. She has four full bags of clothes and two bags full of toys. She knew that no one in her family would ever need these things and they would just get thrown out or set on fire to dispose of. She had a special gift for one girl, a small girl around the age of 4, no one knew how old she exactly but Maya had guessed four. And has been around the orphanage since she was dropped off, almost 5 years go... And in three days it would be her fifth year at the orphanage; she smiled two more blocks and she would be there...
Maya began to get the gitters as she got closer, the building was in sight now. She started to pick up pace. When she finally got there, three little boys, who very much reminded her of her three very big brothers greeted her, and opened the door so she could get in. She loved children, and the enjoyment it brought her to bring smiles to their faces whenever she could. She went through the halls giving the toys out as she went, she had left the clothes at the front counter. They would disrepute those later. But the toys she had wanted to do herself, after spending the last four years helping around the place she loved the children as if they were her own family.
After she reached the last couple rooms she had wondered where her little friend went; she had already passed her room but she wasn't in it... She held the gift close to her as she went back through the halls looking for her... But it didn't seem like she was there; she had asked a few of her friends if they had seen her, but no one knew anything. She was beginning to worry. Going back down the stairs she went outside into the back yard, maybe she would be out there..
"Oh Anna... Where have you gone..." She thought.
☁369 words 1903 characters

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

A special day gone wrong.. {Open. No Kill} Empty Re: A special day gone wrong.. {Open. No Kill}

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:03 am
By pure and utter coincidence, Draconis happened to be wandering the orphanage as well, having just finished fixing some things. He could have sworn he saw a youngish looking little girl walking around, though at closer examination, he noticed she was actually just a little short. Well, he had seen far greater sins than those one could not do much about.

He followed her at a distance, when she walked out into the back yard, and then approached her. "Looking for someone?" he inquired.
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

A special day gone wrong.. {Open. No Kill} Empty Re: A special day gone wrong.. {Open. No Kill}

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:42 pm
Maya at first didn't notice someone following her, she was to busy to even care... She wanted to find Anna; once she was in the backyard the person how had been following her finally spoke...  "Looking for someone?" She looked at the boy; he had milky white eyes; she knew those eyes all to well.. But the rest of his appearance confused her... Darker then the rest of the pale Hyuuga's , she was slightly confused but apon that he had short brown hair... His eyes indefinitely Hyuuga's but the rest of him simply didn't match. She stared unable to speak; tongue tied in a situation she wasn't expecting to happen... She noticed the scar above his eye.. Hyuuga's had the ability to avoid scars in a sense.. She was curious about him.. But still those eyes.. Those eyes could see everything.. She never did like the Hyuuga's... But Anna had those same eyes; hers were so much kinder.. His were exactly like every other Hyuuga's... It made her shutter.. "I am... Looking for a girl... Her... Her name is Anna.." Maya managed to stutter out.
☁185 words 1037 characters

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 pm
Oops, looks like he had frightened her huh. He tried to sound gentle but that of course sounded a little awkward. "I take it Anna used to be here if you have been looking around here for so long? Many orphanages have records of what happens to those in their care, shall we go take a look? Are you new in these parts? I don't remember seeing you around before."

On the other hand, it would be easy to miss someone like her in the crowd, not that he was going to say that to her of course.
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 pm
Maya felt so stupid at that point.. Of course she should of asked someone who worked there, her face went bright pink; embarrassment she couldn't believe she  spent this time freaking out when she could of found out right away... She nodded, not wanting to speak any further. As she walked back into the building she noticed that even more children were missing.. She knew kids got adopted but not very often... She walked over to the counter and the lady sitting behind smiled at her. "You took off so fast you didn't give me the chance to tell you. Anna has been adopted, it turns out her actually parents had siblings, they just finally found her. She left yesterday. They're on their way back home." Maya smiled weakly... Adopted? Her Anna... Maya was going to adopt Anna in another year... They had been talking about it for a while... But her family? Thats great... "Where... Where do they live?" Maya asked; hoping they were here right in Konohagakure... "Shimagakure." Maya felt her whole world breaking apart...T hat was so far away... She just lost the closest thing she ever had to a sister... She nodded, almost in tears, she fled out of the building. Not wanting to stay there any longer.
☁213 words 1200 characters

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:00 pm
“Sorry about that, they were closer than I suspected.” Draconis apologized to the social worker behind the counter and then followed the other person out the door. It took very little time for him to catch up at all. He would follow silently until she came to a stop, if ever. If it looked like she was going somewhere private then he would stop and resume his business.

If she did eventually come to a stop, he would come to a stop behind her, a little awkwardly, as he had never tried to help someone else be comforted before, so he would take a guess. Maybe it would work, maybe it would not, but either way this was a newer experience to Draconis than the idea of lame-ness was to those odd people he had met earlier.

He would put his hand on her nearer shoulder, gently, and say “When you get a bit stronger, the Hokage might let you go on a trip to see your friend again.” He could honestly not think of anything else he could say at the moment.
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:30 pm
Maya smiled.. He was right she needed to get stronger anyway... But she had been putting it off... She looked at him; her eyes still welling up with tears but holding them back now. "You know.. You're right.. Maybe Hokage will..." She nodded her head.. She would love to see Anna again.. But she just wasn't sure how long it would take before she was strong enough. As soon as she got home she would ask her brothers to train her more. She needed to... The Hyuuga's were ruthless people.. As she learned so many years ago... She wasn't going to let them ruin Anna... She was such a sweet girl... She needed to make sure that Anna was going to be okay, and even if that took years to do she was going to get there eventually.

Maya smiled a little, "Thank you.. For coming after me.. I might of just taken off after her if you didn't say that.. I could of lost everything.. Thank you so much..." Maya let a breath out.. "I'm sorry.. But I didn't get your name?"
☁183 words 959 characters

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 pm
“I am… Draconis” For several moments the Byakugan user could not decide whether or not to include his actual surname or not, but decided not too in the end. Draconis was not a common name. “If you need a bit of help training, let me know.”

If she did not need anything else then he would walk off into the crowds of the village again.

(potential exit)
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:55 pm
Maya smiled.. Draconis... What a different name.. She noticed his uneasy being close to her, perhaps due to her own uneasiness of being that close to a Hyuuga... She let a small grin out.. "My name is Maya.." She whispered.. "I might take you up on that offer someday.." She looked around the crowd of people around also made her uneasy.. So many different people; clans of people.. other Hyuuga's... Although not as many as they once were.. She wanted to get home at this point. "If I ever see you again, I'll take you up on that training..." She grinned a little.. And ran off.

{Exit}
☁106 words 580 characters.
Total | 1062 words 5725 characters

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:08 pm
Good, she had recovered a bit. Draconis noted her name in case communication came through other channels, and left after she did.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum