Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Some Much Needed Training Empty Some Much Needed Training

Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:06 am
Mitako walked out of the hospital after the last exciting bout of training. This resulted with an interruption by Xyxer, the Mizukage him self telling Hysterio to mercilessly slaughter three genin. Of course, all three genin survived, at least as far as Mitako knew. The twins could have died for all he cared anyway. It was, after all, partially their fault he lost. In his eyes, it was also their fault he lost his arms. If they had done like he ordered, he might not have had to attempt to stop Hysterio. Lessons learned I guess: When you try to lead someone in combat, make sure you stomp them before hand, so they know who the big dog is. 

This genin should probably never be placed in charge of anyone. Ever. Mitako decided, that the small clearing a little ways from Xyxer's monument was a great place to train. Despite it being the site where he got his arms cut off, it also had an abundance of space, sort of like a really big front yard. The genin dropped to the ground and decided to do some push up with his reattached arms. After about forty push ups, it was clear that the arms were not to see any abuse yet. He then started moving some of the sand in the soil, until he had a nice amount circling his feet, about a body's worth to be exact. Enough that if he were to get into a fight, if it hit the person on full force, it would throw them around with its weight alone. 

Then he drew his katana, and tried channeling his lightening element through it, which kinda just fizzed out. Despite that, he could still feel his chakra flowing through the weapon, which meant he was making progress. Then he had some thoughts... What if he could do the same with his sand? Would it make any difference in the behavior? He began thinking of the possibilities. If he could make it move faster and hit harder than it already did, he would only need to move when making an attack. Otherwise, he could just stand still and let the sand take care of things for him. 

[370 WC
1880/2000 for Chakra infusion 
Spoiler:
0/2000 for Sand Mastery]
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Some Much Needed Training Empty Re: Some Much Needed Training

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:24 am
As he was walking through the forest towards the Mizukage's monument, he noticed his sword still had blood all over it from the mission he had completed the other day. How disgraceful it was to have such a fine sword tainted with bandit blood. Finding it quite easy to locate a source of water, he stopped for a moment to clean off his sword. Setting the blade in the water a couple feet, however keeping the hilt on land, he used his sleeve to wipe the excess blood off of the sword. Since the blood was dried it was somewhat difficult to get off at first but after some scrubbing it did eventually give way. 

Once he finished this small task, he re-started his journey to the monument. Along the way he had not re-sheathed his sword but instead held it firmly in his hand. He was attempting to channel his chakra into it, this would give him access to a whole new world of jutsu for his specialty. He wished to learn how to channel his chakra and maybe at some point his element through his weapon. This would be useful in learning new jutsu that can not only amplify the power of his weapon but do other cool things as well. His first attempt was a fail of course, mainly because he wasn't entirely sure what it was he was actually attempting to do. Nonetheless he tried and tried again a few more times before ultimately re-sheathing his sword back to his waist. It would be something he would work on in due time. There was no need to rush such things, practice makes perfect ya know?

He knew that the one named Mitako would be around the village somewhere, or at least he hoped. He couldn't shake why the name had sounded familiar at first but then it hit him, he had met Mitako briefly during his last visit to the monument. He had also heard a bloody battle had ensued between a few different individuals as well. Nearing the monument, he noticed another person in a clearing nearby. Someone else wishing to use this location for training other than just Tatsuo perhaps. The man was wielding a katana, just like Tatsuo, and just then he remembered another thing about Mitako which Xyxer had told him. He was a kenjutsu user as well, and from the way Xyxer made it sound, a decently accomplished one as well. Could this person be him? Only way to find out would be to ask right?

Tatsuo slowly and a little cautiously approached the fellow, stopping when he was within the range of about seven or eight meters. "Beautiful isn't it? Your sword I mean, as a fellow swordsmen myself, I know that it feels great to be able to cut anything down that stands before you." Tatsuo said without much emotion to be sensed. He knew not how the fellow would respond to his, intrusion, but even so he didn't wait for a reply before he spoke again. "Where are my manners, I don't believe we have met before have we? Tatsuo Kyuuketsuki, at your service." After this however, he did remain silent and await a reply from this fellow, remaining on edge in case for whatever reason the man should attack him or become hostile in some other way.

(WC: 539)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:09 pm
Mitako looked up from the reflection in his blade, and saw a face that was somewhat familiar. He couldn't quite pin down why exactly, that it was so. Being a stubborn child, he only looked up from his sword for a second, and said to the man, whom was about a foot taller than Mitako was. He looked back down at the blade and said, "Yea. It's a nice sword I suppose." Of course, nothing was wrong with the sword, but he had seen swords that were far greater in comparison. This was just one of the throwaways that his dad handed down to him. Speaking of his dad, he hadn't seen either of his parents since he moved from Tenga. Which meant that they probably didn't find their way to the new village. 

"I guess," he sighed, "I shouldn't be rude. Mitako Raicho," he said as he looked up again from his blade, and stared at Tatsuo, whom seemed content with carrying on a conversation from twenty feet away, "is there anything you need?" This was probably the most the boy had ever said to another human being outside of his family in a long time. Usually, he was quite reserved and kept to himself, except for that one time Hysterio went nuts. If Tatsuo responded with something that sounded important, like an order from the Mizukage, then Mitako would hurriedly wave the man over, to talk about the matter in a much closer manner. He didn't want Xyxer to appear from thin air like last time, because last time, Mitako lost both of his arms.

Then again... He could feel more of the bijuu's chakra coursing through him, which he thought could be used in the cloak. This was something he would need to practice on his own though, in case like last time, the beast took control. Either way, if the man stayed at distance or came closer, Mitako would await a response, While he waited, he prayed to any and all deities, that Xyxer wouldn't turn this into the second Kirigakure blood bath. Maybe it was the statue, that seemed to draw the man out. Maybe he should've started training on an isolated beach or something, where such an interruption would have been less likely to happen. 

[752 WC (382)
2000/2000 for chakra infusion
1648/2000 for sand mastery]
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:29 pm
The boy replied with a pretty monetary and almost sad tone. Perhaps something had happened to him recently. Either way Tatsuo figured that was none of his business so for the time being he would stay away from that area of conversation. Tatsuo once again then placed his hand on his sword, attempting to channel his chakra into it again. Clenching hard on its sheath beneath his cloak he fed some chakra into it expecting something to happen but once again, nothing did This might end up being harder than he thought but there was no time to focus on that because only moments later he would find out who this person was. Mitako, just the man he was looking for, the one Xyxer had told him to seek out. Upon hearing whom he was now in the presence of he closed a little more distance between himself and Mitako now standing with normal talking distance. 

"You may find it surprising but, I was just about to start looking for you. Seems Lord Mizukage has paired us as training partners for the time being. He said you were another genin like me as well as another kenjutsu practitioner also like myself. Plus I've heard a few rumors that your much more than you seem, possibly some special power." Tatsuo couldn't remember if he had heard anything else about this person before but he didn't think he had, not at least right off the top of his head. After speaking he would remain silent waiting for Mitako to respond in some way to his bombardment of words. 

(WC: 806)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 am
After being told that this was an order by Xyxer, Mitako peered around quickly, his eyes shooting in every possible direction they could as quickly as they could. Once he determined that he couldn't see the Mizukage, he calmed down a bit and went back to the conversation. "An ordered training session from the Mizukage? I guess I must comply. In that case, stay where you are." His voice held no real emotion, just a sort of questioning tone one would find in someone who had recently heard some news, neither good nor bad. Mitako sheathed his sword and made sure the sheath was secured on his hip. He then nodded to Tatsuo, to do the same. As he walked backwards, the sand beneath his feet would follow, and he would say to Tatsuo, "The power I contain is known as a bijuu. As of late the beast has been more of a burden." Once Mitako had put about five meters between the two, he would turn to Tatsuo.

"We'll start the same way that Youta started with me," he slowly moved his arm to his waist, and gripped the handle of his blade, "I want you to attack me. Feel free to use your sword." Mitako knew, that he was still leagues behind Youta, and he then began to wonder why Xyxer had sent this guy to train with him instead of being trained under Youta. Unless this was a test of some sort, Mitako couldn't produce a reasonable answer.

[Multi sword style refund might wanna check this out.

302 WC 1054 total
1950/2000 for sand mastery
0/2000 for lightning release: chakra blade
Important:
]
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:18 pm
The man seemed uneasy at the mention of the Mizukage but then again such a thing was to expected when speaking of someone of said authority. However the next piece of information would come as a bit of a surprise. A bijuu huh? Tailed beasts said to contain unimaginable chakra from what Tatsuo could remember from his fathers journals. He had never seen one nor had he met a person with the fate of harboring one inside of their bodies. He noticed the sand follow Mitako as he stepped backwards. Hmmm, the power of his bijuu perhaps, or even a unique ability of his own. As he stood back the fellow gripped his swords handle telling Tatsuo to attack him head on. As he stood back for a few moments, he wondered if he should go at the boy with full power just yet or just feel him out first. "I too have a special power that is rare for the eye to see, however for now I plan on keeping it in check for now." Tatsuo drew his sword as he spoke and lowered himself down into an attack stance. 

"I'm looking forward to it Mitako, the way the Mizukage spoke of you, he made it sound like you were quite the opponent in battle. I have honestly been looking for someone whom I could actually challenge myself against." His words couldn't have been more truthful as he spoke. Lately he has found himself solo training for the most part. While sure any bit of training can be beneficial depending on how it is conducted. Training with another person, even if only one other person, seemed to offer him a more exponential increase than if he were simply punching and slashing at tree's all alone. 

A few silent moments would pass before Tatsuo would charge at Mitako with all the speed he could muster up from his body. Leaping in diagonal pathways to keep himself moving and avoiding a direct frontal assault which would just leave him wide open. Since he did not know the exact proportion of his trainers strength, he would need to be on his toes. When he was in range of Mitako he would go for a horizontal slash aimed for the upper chest level with the shoulders. Should said attack hit, it would avoid anything too vital to Mitako's health. After the slash made its way, hitting or not, Tatsuo would swing his unarmed hand balled into a fist straight for Mitako's right temple. Said attack, if it landed, hopefully held enough power to at least stun him if it didn't inflict any noticeable damage.

(WC: 1247)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:01 pm
"Then let us see if I can provide you with that challenge. Come when you are ready." Mitako would say, before waiting for Tatsuo to attack. As his opponent charged at him, one thing immediately became clear: Mitako held the speed advantage. It was clear to him, that he was more than twice as fast as Tatsuo, but maybe he held some hidden skill that made him worth while. Mitako didn't move as Tatsuo came near, he was truly curious to see what his trainee (I guess) would attempt. As Tatsuo swung his blade at Mitako, a pillar of sand would shoot up and catch the blade, stopping it mere inches from its intended target.

Then as Tatsuo swung his fist, Mitako met it with an even faster swing at his opponents nose. If it hit, (which I mean, Mitako's like three times faster than Tatsuo) then he would step back, causing the sand that held Tatsuo's blade to fall to the ground, releasing it. Holding up his hand to signal a stop, Mitako would then suggest something different. "Hold on, lets try something different." If allowed, he would form two identical sticks made from his sand. The sticks resembled training swords, with five inch handles, and two foot long blades. Similar in size to a short sword. "If you're going to include fist fighting in your attacks, use a smaller weapon. Katana's are too long to do so." Mitako would then toss one of the sand sticks to Tatsuo.

"Come at me again, this time with that. If you can hit me, I'll count this test as complete, and we'll move onto something else." with that, Mitako would unfasten his katana from his belt, and toss it to the side, where it made a soft thud against the dirt. 

[300 WC 1354 total
1950/2000 for sand mastery
354/2000 for lightning release: chakra blade
Important for Tatsuo:
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:03 pm
The sand, to Tatsuo's surprise appeared to act on its own, and grab his sword before it could injure Mitako. That was quite the ability to have, it almost appeared like the sand acted of its own accord. However that couldn't be true could it? No, Mitako had to be controlling the sand in some way even if it was just remotely with his chakra. From the counter attack that Mitako threw at Tatsuo, he could clearly tell that he was at a disadvantage in terms of speed. He barely had just enough time to slightly move his head to the side avoiding a direct hit on his nose but it did scrape against his cheek and send him stumbling back a ways. "Damn it... looks like he's faster than I am, if I rush in too carelessly like that again I might just get hit a lot harder." Afterwords Mitako held up his hand to signify a momentary halt in the session. 

Saying that since Tatsuo was attempting to mix his taijutsu and kenjutsu that he should use a smaller sword as a katana was too long to do such moves properly. A true statement, using a shorter weapon so you have more leverage when in close was a smart idea. Two practice swords created from his sand appeared and he tossed one to Tatsuo. Moments after that he announced that all Tatsuo had to do was hit him and this part of the session would be complete. With their difference in speed though that task would prove to be anything but a cake walk at this point. Tatsuo was going to have to step up his game if he wished to catch Mitako by surprise. In the end he decided it was time to bust out his demon form, no matter how reluctant he was to do so, it seemed necessary. 

"Sounds like a good training session to me, but If you would please just allow me a moment to make things a little more interesting." After finishing his sentence, he knelt down and closed his eyes for a split moment, releasing the restraints on his demonic chakra. A split second later, a large black aura would explode from his body and envelope his body cutting him off from visibility by the outside world. When the aura faded, Tatsup would appear differently, a white cloak replacing his standard clothing, large wings sprouting from his body along with a long tail, his skin turned white and his eyes a glowing green color. Last but not least, a bone like extremity would appear on his head like a helmet. As he spoke now his voice would appear darker and more ominous. "Well? What do you think?" In the next moment whether his question was answered or not he would dash towards Mitako, his speed now enhanced by his dark chakra. 

Swinging the sand stick towards Mitako's stomach he would keep his wings close to his body, this would allow him to use them as a shield against oncoming attacks should he choose to. After the "slash' towards Mitako's belly he would throw a follow up kick aimed also for his stomach. Whether these attacks landed or not, the last part of his attack would involve using his tail in an attempt to attack Mitako from a blind spot. Using his tail in an attempt to wrap it around Mitako's left ankle and pull his foot out from under him bringing him to the ground.

AP: 159 - 25 (Demon Form Transformation) = 134 AP left 

+20 Speed 

(WC: 1688)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:05 am
Mitako watched as a dark aura surrounded his opponent. A wolf in sheep's clothing it seemed, as this opponent appeared to be more demon than human. A plethora of changes swept over him, including his voice, which honestly gave Mitako a chill. When asked what he thought, Mitako replied not with words, but with an action. Though the change wasn't as drastic, the whites of Mitako's eyes darken until they were black, and the iris turned into a yellow golden color. The pupil would split into four even points around the iris. After that small change, a red, bubbling cloak seemed to emerge from the boy's skin, taking the rough shape of the cloned Shukaku within him. A tail made from chakra formed, slowly waving back and forth. 

Although he didn't say so, he was interested by Tatsuo's form, he wondered if it was something like his bijuu, or Hysterio's blood lust, a manifestation of hate. Or... if this power held by his opponent was something that was controlled at will, which is what it seemed like. As Tatsuo came at him, Mitako noted the change in his opponents skill. He was faster it seemed, but the bijuu cloak also made Mitako faster. He took a step back, causing the slash delivered by his opponent to miss. He didn't move as his opponent kicked at him, instead, the sand leaped up from the ground, absorbing the blow. Though, the sand was only barely able to withstand the kick, showing that the new form offered more than just speed. 

What came next caught Mitako off guard, and he only realized too late what had happened. With the tail wrapped around his ankle, he found himself heading toward the ground. As Mitako hit the ground, his cloak dispersed, showing his defeat. If the tail was released from his foot, he would stand and tell Tatuo, "Alright that's that." The practice swords made of sand would then begin to break down into piles of sand. He would walk over to the katana he discarded, and pick it up, "I'll show you something you can do with this." He paused, before tacking on, "As we discussed briefly earlier, if you're going to mix styles, use a smaller blade. So keep that in mind while you learn this." He would wait for Tatsuo to respond before continuing.

[1746 WC
490 towards Chakra infusion
1256 towards lightning blade]
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 am
During the charge, Tatsuo had noticed the red bubbling chakra appear around Mitako's body. That had to be the power of the bijuu sealed inside of him. It was quite the show, but Tatsuo continued with his combo anyways. Once again, and not to his surprise, Mitako easily dodged the initial "sword" swing and his kick was caught once again by the sand. He did however notice that his kick had pressured the sand quite a bit and his enhanced power seemed to almost be too much strength for the sand itself to handle. Lastly was his sneak attack using his tail, he was able to wrap it successfully around Mitako's ankle and trip him to the ground. As his back touched the ground his red aura disappeared and he signaled an end to this portion of the training session. Closing his eyes for a moment, the black aura would sprout from his body again as Tatsuo began to revert back to his original form. This process was MUCH faster than it was to take on his demon form only taking a matter of two or three seconds before the aura would fade and he would appear back in his usual state.

Mitako regained his katana which he had thrown away earlier while Tatsuo's own was still sheathed to his waist in its usual spot. Mitako spoke once again, saying the same as he had before. If your going to mix styles then use a shorter blade. This was obvious and quite frankly Tatsuo had actually been thinking about this very concept for quite sometime, though he just hasn't had the chance to acquire the blade he desires for the job. Nodding along as Mitako spoke he waited for his trainer to finish his speech before Tatsuo would speak words of his own. "What else do you have in store for me today?"

(WC: 2001)

For Mitako:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum