Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Unexpected Training Session - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Training Session

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 pm
Salzem looked down when Fenn asked what worried him so much. He didn't really expect him to ask but he figured that if he was going to be student to this man, he should be honest with him.

"It's just that every friend I've struggled to make will turn on me in an instant as soon as I leave... They will either try to kill me or drag me back and I would hate to hurt them in defense of myself..." Salzem would say this, obvious emotion in his voice. A short time passed and Fenn said he liked his Morning Peacock and Daytime Tiger techniques and would like them explained.

"Well..." Salzem began. "Morning Peacock is probably the simplest of all the A-Rank techniques I can think of." Salzem said, thinking. "However, this does not mean it is easy. The Morning Peacock requires and immense amount of concentration, a great focus of strength and energy into one's arms, and their arms alone. The power granted through this concentration is what caused my fists to catch on fire." Salzem would look back up at Fenn, Deciding one last bit of explanation was needed. "When you are going into your long series of punches, the hardest thing about the technique is keeping the concentration. It's easy to just keep throwing punches mindlessly, letting your own momentum do the work, but if you do this, you may end up hurting yourself as your arms will lose the power they have gained and, moving at the speed they should be, a tendon might be snapped, or a muscle torn per arm."
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:22 am
Fenn stood there and he listened to the kid's plight, Fenn had traveling to do, and this kid, he truly did not want to leave, he wanted to learn and get stronger was all, Fenn knew, cause Fenn was the same way, Fenn did not want to leave Kumo, but he had to leave to get stronger, he let out a soft sigh and place his hand on Salzem's shoulder " Look, I will not force you to leave Konoha, You may stay, but when I am around, I am your teacher, I have other things to do soon though, I will return after for your training" Fenn would then give the boy a smile.

Then Fenn turned towards an open area, and began to jab punches into the air, running chakra to them, increasing their speed, until eventually his arms burst into flames as he jabbed the air, the flames was harmless to him, but he wondered how it would effect someone else, but now was not the time to test that out. He slowed the punches down as he stopped running chakra to them and he lowered his arms to his sides once they were slowed down enough to stop without hurting himself.

Once he was done he turned for Face the kid with a smile and nodded to him "Alright now that first one? Care to elaborate on that one?" Fenn asked him as he would then fall silent waiting on the kids response.

TWC- 1406
703/2000 Daytime Tiger
703/2000 Morning Phoenix
Anonymous

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:37 am
Hearing Salzem's plight, Fenn put a hand on Salzem's shoulder and assured him that he didn't have to go. He looked up at Fenn and shook his head.

"No, its not about that..." He said, pain slightly noticeable in his voice. "You are quite possibly the only taijutsu teacher around, and I need to get stronger. Its just that.... I don't want to hurt those I would give my life to save."

Salzem eyes widened as Fenn copied the Morning Peacock so fluently. He was quite surprised Fenn was able to recreate the technique upon a simple explanation and a single demonstration. It took Salzem any missions and training sessions to learn one and this man was making it look like he was learning a C-Rank technique. Fenn's ability to receive, process, and reproduce information like this was a skill to be respected and feared. Fenn had asked him to explain the next one, the Daytime Tiger. Salzem blinked, then realized what Fenn had asked.

"Oh, well, The Daytime Tiger's trick is surprisingly about precision. When you throw the double palm strike, the power must be in the center of the hands, not spread out through the palms. If it is spread out, the technique isn't going to go nearly as far nor will it have that power you are looking for. If you do the attack correctly, a needle of air will shoot out towards the person. The needle's power is negligible but the speed at which it's traveling, it will create a small vacuum. When the air collapses, this is when the air contorts into the vague shape of a tiger. Its the moving to fill the vacuum that you need to be afraid of as it holds the power. Causing it to explode goes back to the needle Vacuum. The tiger sign is normally believed to be just for show, but using it causes the vacuum to collapse at a much faster rate. when the back of the vacuum meets the front, like when the head of the tiger reaches the target. It strikes with enough force to cause an explosion, like the one you absorbed." Salzem would cock his head to the side, thinking for a minute, wondering if he missed anything.
"Does that make sense?"
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:07 pm
Fenn thought on it for a moment before he nodded, what the kid said made sense, so he would do as he instructed, he placed the heels of his palms together but had one palm facing towards his front, and the other forward, his hands tucked down near his waist as he built up the chakra as the kid instructed him to do, and then he would thrust his hands forward, spinning the bottom palm from pointing behind him to pointing in front of him like the top palm, and with a sudden blast of chakra, the vacuum formed and short forward, making the tiger image, then as Fenn had his fingers at the ready, for this moment, cause then he clapped his hands together and automatically formed the tiger seal due to having it ready ahead of time, and then the explosion followed, luckily Fenn did not have it pointing towards Salzem, he did not know if the kid could tank the hit like Fenn could.

Once the Explosion died away, of course nothing was on fire thankfully, Fenn Turned to the kid and said to him "Yeap it made plenty of sense" and then he would chuckle softly and smiled, Fenn couldn't stay a robot forever, that just was not him, he was dealt shit hands left and right, and yet he was still alive, and came out better for it, that was to much to be happy about to try and go on a suicide mission, Fenn Let out a small Sigh, he needs to get ahold of Akihana and applogize.

Fenn Snapped too and he looked at the kid, and asked the kid "Something Im curious about, What is driving you, you seem... Disgusted with the thought of revenge, and vengeance, and yet your willing to travel with me dispite it, Why?" Fenn looked at the kid with the inquisitive look.

TWC-1721
860/2000 Daytime Tiger
861/2000 Morning Peacock
Anonymous

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:30 pm
Salzem was once again impressed with Fenn's ability to replicate a technique with little to no training. with him being able to mimic a technique so easily, its a wonder why training is even necessary. Once Fenn had once again copied his technique flawlessly, he asked him why Salzem was willing to travel with him despite the ultimate goal of vengeance. Salzem looked up at his mentor and shrugged half-heartedly.

"Vengence is the reason I agreed to become your student." Salzem said, remembering his purpose. "My close friend was murdered by a missing ninja, and I plan to kill him." He felt his anger rise at the thought of that murderer, but restrained himself from using any profanity. "I believe your teachings will help." Salzem wondered what Fenn's response might be. In his experience, telling someone that their teachings are going to be used to take a life usually leads to a.... down-hill relationship. "I do not mean to disrespect you or your teachings, but letting someone get away with the murder of my close friend is not acceptable."
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:19 pm
Fenn looked at the Salzem kid, as he spoke, and When he was done, Fenn didn't bat an eye, he just spoke "Salzem there is a difference, I seek Justice for many who got done wrong, from the sounds of it your seeking revenge for youself, Mind you those he find revenge usually finds it, but at a cost of their own life, I implore you to find a new reason to accept my teachings, I know in some eyes, I might be a hypocrite, but think about it with me, the one I seek to kill, Destroyed villages, multiple, and the one you seek, killed one man, I understand he might have been an important friend, but what is more noble, dying for Revenge over one, or Dying for Justice over many?"

Fenn would let that sink in a bit, then he would ask the kid if he knew anything else when it came to taijutsu, it was time to see if Fenn could contribute to the kid's knowledge of taijutsu's or not.

TWC- 1845
922/2000 Daytime Tiger
923/2000 Morning Peacock
Anonymous

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 pm
Salzem let Fenn's words sink in. He had asked him to find a new purpose to get stronger. A more "Noble" reason. Apparently, avenging a fallen comrade is not entirely noble. Salzem looked down, thinking. On one hand, he had no reason to seek out nobility. His one goal was to Kill that man, prevent him from doing anything more to him, or anyone else. Yes, to would ultimately be a selfish goal, and yes, the wrongs he was trying to right were old and could've been buried or possibly fixed without any need for murder, however, the fact that he had helplessly witnessed a killing, his first, and closest friend's killing. Maybe it was that feeling of hopelessness, that feeling of helplessness that caused him to continue on that path. He honestly didn't remember anymore. But on the other hand, moving towards freeing the many over the few was considered great in the minds of the general populous. He would have a bigger end game, fight a tougher foe, and would ultimately become a savior of sorts. Salzem never sought recognition, most of his life had he detached himself from most others. Perhaps it was the fact that he opened his heart that lead him down this road. Now that it was open, stepping off it was impossible. And so, as a result of that choice to follow Risako into the Uchiha district a long time ago, he was faced with a moral choice. Would he pursue his older, darker goal of ridding this murderer for his own satisfaction? Or would he release his grip on what had driven him to become stronger, to redirect his ill-gotten strengths toward a goal worthy of them? Despite the seductive nature of finishing off that man, and ending his miserable life, Fenn was correct. The right thing to do now was to eliminate the larger threat at hand: This Village Destroyer. Salzem looked down and sighed, giving Fenn his answer.

"You are right... There is are larger forces at work than the man I'm looking for." Salzem thought when Fenn asked if he knew anymore on Taijutsu and Salzem shrugged.
"You saw and deflected my trump cards in that field, so I guess not."
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:15 pm
Fenn would nod as he would walk over to a tree and then over his shoulder really quick and with a smile told Salzem "Watch closely" and then he turned to the tree, and he would crouch down low and explained "Usually you do this behind the opponent" and then he formed the tiger seal and thrusted his hands in a upward form "One thousand Years of death, very basic form of Taijutsu" Then Fenn moved to the next, standing up and then he would duck low once more, this time spinning towards his right while keeping his right foot in place, a spinning back kick sweep, yes he hit the trunk, but he stood up and explained to the kid "Leaf Gale will take the biggest and strongest off their feet if timed right".

Fenn continued right on to the next one, With a quick build up he jabbed hard with his right hand and punched the tree, making the tree crack a bit, and he explained to Salzem " Precise Timing and you can stop a rolling boulder, with a quick strong Stirke" Fenn Smiled softly, and he then he took a step back, and then Ducking low he started spinning, a low kick, and then springing up on his leg he was spinning on, like a tornado or a spinning top, then Fenn would stop when he got up higher.

He gently landed on the ground, standing up right as he explained " Leaf Great whirlwind, A series of kicks, starting low and working your way up and then finishing them up with a Heel Drop. Its mostly about buoyancy, that's what allowed the higher and higher kicks." Fenn explained to him and then went on to the next one , leaping into the air and spinning, like he did earlier for the Leaf gale, but in the air, It held at lot more punch, and landing Fenn Explained that too " Lead Strong wind, Identical to Leaf Gale, but more potent, I like to jump for it myself" Fenn chuckled softly.

Fenn Faced Salzem to make sure he could see the next one and Fenn began to explain "This move is kind of Situational, when someone attacks.. "He brought his Knee up and elbow down, and bring them together " You do this, and don't stop till your Elbow and Knee touch, You will most likely break whatever it is they are attacking you with." Fenn grimaced as he remembered breaking the kid Kaos's Arm once with this tech, Fenn lowered his leg and put his arm back and then for the last one "It is called Intersection method by the way, and the last one, its called Tokken, its basically jamming your shoulder into your opponent, best when used against an opponent who is charging you" Fenn gave an example, his hands imitating the grabbing the calves of someone, and then thrusting his shoulder forward using his legs to propel himself a short distance to give an Example.

Fenn lowered himself out of a tense position and smiled at Salzem, stepping away from the tree to give Salzem some space and told him "Your Turn, lets see what all you got the hang of" And he chuckled softly with a smile on his face as he waited and watched.

TWC-2394
1197/2000 Daytime Tiger
1197/2000 Morning Peacock
Anonymous

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:43 am
Salzem rolled his eyes at the "1000 Years of Death" technique. He knew this one, everyone and their mother knew this one. Salzem just never cared to master it. Why should he? Inflicting such a humiliating defeat was definitely not his style, nor did he wish it to be. However, he had to learn as much as he can, so he got into position, crouching low and making the tiger-sign with his hands. He would then step forward, thrusting his arms diagonally upwards, as if that was where his target was. Next one, The Leaf Gale. From what Fenn had demonstrated, he ducked now, keeping one leg in place and spun backwards quickly. He then shot out his leg and struck the tree in a backwards leg-sweep. Salzem walked up to his tree, trying to mimic Fenn's demonstration as best he could. Salzem crouched low, and, while keeping one foot in place, Salzem spun backwards quickly, the back of his heel hitting the trunk.

"Well, that one was relatively simple." Salzem thought to himself before moving onto the next one. Fenn struck the a tree with hard jab after a moment of build up. The name of which was unknown, at least to Salzem. The fist seemed to have left a solid mark, but not completely destroy the tree. It seemed that this technique was mainly used for stopping power, rather than destructive force. Following Fenn's example, Salzem took his place in front of the tree, focusing his energy into his arm and fist. After a moment of preparation, Salzem threw his jab into the tree trunk, causing a print of similar size and depth to Fenn's, if a bit too deep. That would have to be refined later. Now, moving onto the next one, one that Salzem had something resembling experience in using.

The Leaf Great Whirlwind. Salzem had already mastered the predecessor to this technique, The Leaf Whirlwind, So he should feel some degree of comfort in learning this move. He watched as Fenn ducked low once again, this time, spinning quickly, followed by a quick low kick. He would then spring upward, spinning like a top before landing Gently on the ground. Okay.... Lets see if he could copy that... Salzem ducked low, spinning before jabbing his leg out in a low kick. He would then spring upwards with his other leg, causing him to rise like a spinning top. His kicks rose as he did before flipping in the air raising his leg as he did so. He would then slam it downwards on his invisible target. He then would land as Fenn did, however, Salzem would raise a hand to his head, feeling a tad dizzy. This next one seemed reduntant at first but, like with the Leaf Great Whirlwind, there was a small difference. Fenn had repeated the Leaf Gale move, except they were more refined and held much more power. 

"Well... lets try it..." Salzem mumbled to himself. He started, leaping in the air, spinning backwards and throwing his leg out. It held much more power than before, more refined that the Leaf Gale. Not too difficult. Now, time for (arguably) the most cruel of them all: The intersection Method. The main reason he chose not to learn this was due to fear of doing what the technique intended: to snap an attacker's limb.  Due to the nature of this training, and his new purpose ahead of him, Salzem needed to learn this move. So he found a large thick branch, tore it off a near-by tree and decided to use it as a simulation for a human arm or leg. He tossed it ahead of him gently to simulate a punch and he dashed ahead of it until he was right in front of it. He would dodge to the side of the passing branch, bringing his elbow down and his knee up so that they crushed the limb with a sickening crack. It was relatively simple like most of the techniques learned here today, but strong and effective nonetheless. Now, the final one was at hand. It was known as Tokken. It appeared, as Fenn was demonstrating, was to stop a charging opponent. Apright... what could he use...? Salzem looked around before finding a nice Log sitting over by a nearby stump. Salzem picked up this log, tossing it ahead of him to simulate a charging body. Salzem would dash in front of it, positioning himself for the technique. As the Log closed in, Salzem dashed only a few feet forward, his shoulder coming into contact with it. All the Log's momentum fell out of it, falling back with a small crater in it's middle. Salzem would turn to Fenn, his teacher, and awaited analysis.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:27 pm
Fenn stood back and watched his student go to work with the taijutsu, he caught on with the lower ranked ones, but the higher ranked ones he seemed to have some difficulty with, But Fenn just nodded for a moment after the kid was done and he seemed to look to Fenn with eyes asking how he did, so Fenn decided to answer with no restraint " Salzem, You did well for a first couple, then your form got sloppy on the later ones, don't worry some hardcore training will help to fix that, Now on your hand, we are going to do push ups" and then with that Fenn would flip over onto his hands.

Yes Flipped over and left the ground with his feet and was standing on his hands, and then began to do push ups, on just his hands, and he counted them out loud as his elbows made perfect ninety degree angles, and then pushed himself back up all the way, he would look while he did them to see if his student was repeating the process with him.

TWC-2577
1288/2000 Daytime Tiger
1289/2000 Morning Peacock
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum