Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

To be known. [P/NK/IO] Empty To be known. [P/NK/IO]

Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:25 pm
Ryuk uzumaki walked through the borders of the land being sure not to step one foot into any territory, even though he was unknown at this point in time he was not stupid enough to not think that after ten years his old village would not be looking for him he was after all part of a prestigious clan.

Looking around he saw nothing out of place a log here and there and rocks scattered around. Ryuk was trying to act casual whilst out on his journey he carried nothing that would mark him as a ninja and at this point in time had a rather low chakra pool.  So to most he would seem just like a normal person, aside from the two pouches that held tools inside of them. He picked a spot near the borders of Iwa where a shady tree stood and sat under it waiting to see who would come around.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

To be known. [P/NK/IO] Empty Re: To be known. [P/NK/IO]

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:20 pm
After taking the aging pills, Kyo felt weird. Having her eyes on atthe moment to attemot to focus on her surroundings, she couldn't get over the awkward feeling. So this is how it felt to be 13! 
She looked around tge area, not noticing anyone at the moment. She Stopped to take a small break, she was tired for not having slept for a couple of days.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:30 pm
Ryuk watched as a girl walked through the borders in a seeming hurried rush her eyes turned a crimson red and she began to grow a few inches and her hair lengthened a good bit Her clothes grew tighter and a small pouch was visible now. The pouch seemed to be stuffed with what he could only assume was money and was he in a deep need for it right now. A smile came across his face as he moved.

'weird.' he thought as he walked up behind the girl, a cigarette lit and hanging out of his mouth, pulling his hand to his hip with his knuckles facing up he inched closer. "Watch out!" He said as he threw the punch twisting his arm so that the knuckles would be face down executing a front punch aimed at the girls back. If the girl was to twirl to the side Ryuk would use the foward momentum of the puch to spin around and grab at the pouch hopefully tearing it away from the girls now tight fitting clothes.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:46 am
Yes, her clothes were rather tight fitting, she found it kind of , sexy. She had just turned thirteen now. Maybe feeling she had boobs now was a little odd, but the midriff tank top was awesome! Now she had learned from her brother how to watch out for certain things, and the smell of cigarette smoke was detected  minute before the boy threw a punch! She immediately turned to her side to look at him as he threw the punch, missing her and hitting the little bag of money on her belt. Who the hell was this? And why was he attacking her? 
After the punch knocked the pouch off her belt she jumped up and landed on a lower tree branch! Her black clothes probably would hide her better were it slightly darker in the area.
"What the hell did you do that for? And what do you want with me? I don't know you!"  She said to him in an aggravated tone of voice! Yes, along with age came the sudden boldness! Unlike her former rather shy demeanor! Was this a missing nin? Hadn't her brother already warned her about them? Kyohaku realized she probably should have kept a better watch around her than she had.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:35 am
The money was his and by all right Ryuk had aught to run but for some reason he couldnt. A sense of intrigue was upon him as he stared at the crimson eyes the girl had and he wanted that color of eyes instead of his own. "Your eyes....i want them." He said as his dash continued off the momentum of the spin. The Girl had just landed in the tree branch and she seemed to be slightly faster then he was himself. Common sense had left him as he pulled out a kunai and leaped at the same branch that shook where she had landed at his full speed. The branch was low enough to the ground that he could reach it with no problem. As his jump was made he would hold the Kunai at a level where her arm should be which would slice through the clothe and slice the skin a little bit.

"As for who i am little girl....I am Ryuk Uzumaki...and ill be your judge." he said as he turned back to the girl licking the blood off the kunai if all things came to pass as stated above.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 pm
She sighed as she slit her eyes at the kid in front of her." The only way you get these eyes if I am dead, and that isn't happening anytime soon!" She said As she looked at the cut on her arm! Not only did age make her more hormonal, the fact he cut her seemed to make her even more agitated! She wasn't giving up, if it was a fight he wanted, he was going to get it!
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:26 pm
The smile on his face grew larger as she spoke she had a fighting spirit which was good he was in need of a good fight. "Well then...Lets see what you got." he said as he began moving as quick as he could, speed of 2.5, he made his move to the tree jumping the low height it would take the two meter high jump at a speed of 5, only after he had put the Kunai back into its pouch. He would make a grab at the girl attempting to grasp her shoulders and push her off the limb. If successful He would make a move to smash the face of the girl with his elbow a laugh escaping his lips as he would do so.

[Total Word count is 662.]
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:22 am
Kyohaku saw him coming at her again! Sadly having only two tomoe Sharingan was not going to help her much! She couldn't really track speed or anything with it, and the most she could do was see chakra networks. At least she could see where he was, now that was a little help. She sighed as she tried to think fast on her feet! Her brother had taught her how to defend herself, and taught her to fight, unfortunately, Kyohaku wasn't learning enough fast enough in her own mind! If only she had placed more importance on training! She felt to safe around her brother, and he had always protected her, now without him, she would have to prove she could make it! it was life or death out her in the real world, and considering he was a female, she would have to work a lot harder to prove what she could do! And being a Uchiha she had a name to uphold and eyes to protect! This wasn't a safety zone for her anymore, not out here in the real world! As she saw him coming she jumped back down to the branch below and quickly making  the proper hand signs she created two clones of herself which would hopefuly distract and confuse him! She moved as fast and quickly as she could to hide herself from him, darting behind a larger tree a few feet away from him, glancing behind her to keep an eye on her clones.
"Damn, I really thought I could make it to Konoha without any problems! Note to self, train harder!" She mumbled to herself. She felt like she was a trouble magnet! maybe she should hold up a sign saying: Trouble Magnet, Feel Free To Attack!
"There has to be other jutsus I have practiced with Hika. Why can't I remember anything? I know he kind of left me in Konoha for a bit, but I trained then, and he brought me here and I trained with him! Come on Kyohaku think! Otherwise this guy is either going to kidnap me or kill me!" She said as she peeked out to see if the clones were still holding up!
If she survived this she would train her hardest and become a better ninja! Now, what other jutsus could she use at this point, the basics were the only ones she really knew, maybe the  substitution technique would work! Transformation technique wouldn't really do much at this point!
Looking out towards the horizon she thought she saw a storm moving in! Damn it! Can anything else go wrong today? To bad she didn't know any good Lightning jutsus! Now would be the perfect opportunity to try some! Peeking around the other side of the tree to make sure no one else was there, she saw one of her clones, so far so good, they are holding up. Yeah, see that would be the icing on the cake, if another missing nin happened to join in!"
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:48 pm
The jump was complete but sadly the girl jumped down to another branch and Ryuk hit the ground. When the boy rolled and spun around there where two extra images of the girl standing near her a Jutsu he had not yet been able to use, although he had heard mention of it back when he was living in the village of his birth. 'clone jutsu...not very helpful to me right now as they can only mimic what the user does.

"Oh look at that..." He said with a smile on his face "Looks at though you have stumped me with that childs jutsu." laughing he took out a Kunai and looked at the ground at the opposite side the sun was on. He found what he was looking for which was actually nothing you see Clones did not cast a shadow as they were just bent light for the most part. taking a run again he jumped slicing the knife at the neck of one of the clones passing through it with ease and then throwing the knife at the back of the other clone whilst he landed on his feet and walked to retrieve the knife from the ground just a meter away.

"Now Now why dont you come back out here and give me that fight you said i was in for Little girl." he spoke while putting the Kunai back in the pouch.

[Kyo has 65 action counters left for the use of Clone jutsu. Please keep track of this :)]
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 am
He heard her? Shit! She shouldn't have been so mouthy! She let her emotions do the talking for her! Now what was she going to do? She had just pretty much screwed herself over this time! Wait! What if she used her shurikens and then one of her kunai and threw them at him then take off running? Best idea she had all day! Besides the clones! She reached into her weapons pouch and  threw three shurikens at the guy from behind the tree and then threw a kunai from around the other side of the tree!
This was so embarrassing! Seriously, her brother was strong and powerful and here she was some meek little girl! Not exactly little anymore, but still she was weak!
Moving as fast as she could she ran up the tree and jumped into the next tree and then the next! The only way she would stop, was if this person stopped her!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum