Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Rob a caravan(mission) Empty Rob a caravan(mission)

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 pm
Mission Name: Rob a Caravan
Type: Robbery
Character Requirements: MN
Mission Location: Country Borders
Word Count Requirements: 6,000 words
Repeatable?
NPC?N/A
Reward: 3,000 ryo

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24010-rob-a-caravan

Another day, Another fantastic opportuntity to make loads and loads of money... Or in Ai's case.... Another chance to find a less then acceptable task, convince her sister to do it, and then get paid so that Aios' horrible habit doesnt make them go broke. It was a full time job after all. She looked through the bulitin boards of the black market, her eyes scanning flier after flier looking for the perfect job to make some quick cash. They were technically criminals after all... Why shouldn't they act like it, at least until Ame was created and they were given rules and guidelines once more. Right. This was by far the best plan, plus as long as no one survived to see their face... Well it would be hard for anyone to point out that it was them doing it right? Right.

Finally Ai found an ideal situation, and just in time too. her sister, who had been following behind not actually paying a lick of attention to what was going on, was almost finished with her ice cream. She considered the vanilla cone initially because Aios wasn't super fond of vanilla so it would take her longer to eat but she'd been soooooo whiney at the ice cream shop about the double chocolate dream and Ai had a soft spot for her sister. One could say the girl was her greatest weakness, and for good reason considering who and what they were. No not sisters you dolt. Puppet and master.

At any rate, She let out a quick breath in excitement, ripping the clipping from the board and turning to her sister. "AIos. Here's another one. This will make us money for sure!"

"But.... Didn't we earn enough money on the last one?! I'm pretty sure according to my calculations we have enough money for at least a year or two..." She was wrong. She was always wrong. They'd spent their first mission reward already, mostly on materials to form new and inventive outfits, as well as streamers and other things of use to their new buisiness..... right.... And glitter. Why must it always be glitter. Ai herself was still covered with the craft herpes, which stuck to her skin like covering. It never fully washed out, and you could never tell where it was to feebly attempt to pick the damned stuff off. She cursed this part of the craft. It could burn in the special place in hell.... Where it was created. "Also.... Is this another of those fake puppy kickers? I dont like when you lie to me Ai it makes me feel dirty. "

A few of the men in the bar turned to look at her questioningly, one in particular with a scarred face, terrifyingly cold coal black eyes, and missing three fingers on each hand. This... Was a problem. They needed to leave before one of these got the wrong idea.

"We'll talk about it... later. " They rushed out, just before the men decided to take the initiative to get up and check on the situation. Thank god, ai thought. They'd dodged a bullet for sure.

"Now..... No it's not a puppy kicker. It's money. That's all you need to know. It's money and these are bad people. We need to meet up with Daiko. I told him to find us once more so we could discuss other missions and thankfully instead of simply suggesting we go find one I can just fill him in on what we're doing.

They rushed out of the black market area, and off to the edge of the jungle where they'd expected daiko to be. Once he was here they could discuss the mission and how to most efectively take care of the situation.

"Alright." Aios started as they met the treeline, looking around to see their friend had not quite arived. "SO... First thing's first. What outfits will we wear."

"Here we go" Pinochio started, waiting for the large black portal to be formed to allow AIos access to her cosplay accessories. This was the part where they'd dress up in outfits that would never be wearable again.

"So... I was thinking... Maybe it's time to break out... THese. " Damn it. Both of them knew before she'd even reached into the jutsu, forming two hand seals as she spoke to create the storage displacement, exactly which outfit "these " were. From the infinite blackness she pulled a leotard style outfit in orange and white, that looked almost like a one piece bathing suit with an orange skirt. There was a jewel like bit in the center of a large bow on the chest, and the collar looked almost like that of a sailors suit, which was fitting.. Because it was. These were the outfits caled the "Sailor scouts. specifically hers, the leader known as sailor moon, her sisters, known as sailor V, and pinochio.... In what she called "tuxedo mask".

"Alright everyone. So what's the plan. " Now in their outfits, which took Aios absolutely no time and the other time very little, they began to plan out, getting everything ready for when their team mate arived.

"I know I'll have to say this again.. However... Basically some bad people will be coming through the borders, most likely down the main road. Our job is to take their money for ourselves so they can't use it to do bad things. Plain and simple." She began to draw the diagrams on the ground, taking time to think through the maps she'd seen to figure out the ideal strike point. Unfortunately it would have to be a running plan since they weren't completely sure where they would find the caravan.

(TWc 950)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Rob a caravan(mission) Empty Re: Rob a caravan(mission)

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:37 pm
Daiko woke up from when he was in bed, stretching tiredly before slumping over the soft mattress. His past few days had been.. Hell. He was overworked constantly with Aios's training. He wasn't complaining, as the girl was very helpful with her various armors and things to help Daiko out. Luckily the boy had found a place to rest, and wasn't disturbed during the night. The only problem was the almost constant banging of hammers, and the sounds of construction. It was still much better than the forest. The ninja got up, almost naked, and picked up his items. The Savar Suit contained all of his ninja tools, and the katana was wrapped up near it. He took these items with him, looking for a place to bath. His feet felt the squishy feeling of the dirt on the soles of his feet, and he soon came to a clearing that had a sizable stream. It was large enough for him to step in. At first glance, he would lean over the side and drink some of the crystal clear water, refreshing himself. Clearing his throat, he stepped into the cold water, shivering slightly. He was completely naked as he stepped in the cold, unforgiving water, and it took him awhile to get used to it. 

He slowly waded around in the water, trying to get used to it. He was then lost in thought from a few days before, when he first unlocked the strange power of his eyes. He was greeted by a strange visitor, known as Yuumei. Ever since that night, he hadn't been visited even once, and it puzzled him. He was curious as to when he would see it again, and what kind of secrets he would learn. His eyes already showed him different kinds of chakra, and that was pretty amazing. He had plenty of different tricks up his sleeve from just that, and he was learning every day. At this point though, he had a hard job to do. After he was done bathing, he started to think about what he would do.. Perhaps find Aios and do yet another job. That would put a lot of strain on him, but who cared. It was all for training, and he would become stronger until he hit a high enough power to stop everything in his way. That would be when the fun would start. He had a great feeling inside of him that him and Aios would form an amazing team, unable to be stopped by anything. Anything that stood in their way would be destroyed, and they'd loot the broken corpse. That was what they did with the people in the town, at least. Perhaps with enough ryo he could get a good weapon that was capable of cutting almost everything. So sharp that just looking at it will cut you.

When Daiko had become used to the chilly water, he began to bathe himself. He didn't really have any shampoos or soap, so he just sort of submerged himself in water. He felt a rush to his head from the temperature of the water, quickly coming back to the surface. He began to run his hands along his body, getting rid of dirt or any other things from his skin. When he was done washing, he put back on his underwear, and began running around in circles. There wasn't really a better way to dry than to have the air flow everywhere on his body. Well, almost everywhere. He shook his arms, legs, and torso, removing any excess water droplets from his body. Stretching his arms up, he made sure under his arms was clean, and then got to work on getting dressed. His clothing was in another dimension, and he just decided to wear the Savar Suit. He carefully slipped into the form-fitting suit, the padding fitting into place in a snug fashion. He adjusts it in places that were uncomfortable, pulling out the wedges in fabric and other small abnormalities. After he was done with this, he stretched, and began to do some basic training. If he was going to become as strong as his partner Aios was... There was going to be a lot of training.

He then began to stroll out from where he had just bathed, greeted by the voices of those who he constantly slaved away with, always working hard to impress them. The trio that had the names of AI, Aios, and Pinocchio. Daiko slumped over for a second, realizing that he was about to be getting into a whole new line of planning with these two. They were always very mischievous, even if AI hid it behind a businesslike facade. Daiko walked out in the open, waving his hand in the air. "Hey~ AI, Aios.. I'm here..." He scratches the back of his neck, and makes a peace sign at Pinocchio as well. "Oh, and hello there Pinocchio."

[825 WC]
{825 Total}
(1775 Mission Total)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:20 pm
"Excelent. Now that you're here we can get to work. The plan is simple. There's a caravan that will be coming through the borders, most likely following the main path. The goal is to get there In time to wait them out. I'd like to hit them here, " As she spoke she pointed out the small crudely drawn map in the dirt below, with it's winding paths and barelly legible descriptions. "This will be the least defensable position I think. It's right before they get into the edge of the jungle. If they get to the jungle they could flee and become... Problematic. Now..... We'll want to hit them hard and fast. In order to make sure that they can't go crying to the village, or really to anyone they will all need to die. It's unfortunate but these are very bad people. Smugglers from what I was able to gather. "

She gave Daiko a look, the kind of look she'd given pinoch the first time they'd done a mission together. It wouldn't surprise her if he knew the truth. More so it would surprise the shit out of her if he didn't but bless the girl's heart. Things had to be done for the sake of money and to be honest......  This was by far the easiest way to get cash. Ai worried a bit about what would happen when they joined Ame, officially becoming trusted ninja once more. Would the jobs dry up? Would some one find out?"

"Any way...... We get in, we take care of those who oppose us and there's supposed to be a pretty penny in it for us just from the looting of it. It will be enough, at least to keep us going for a few days..... Any questions?" She would wait a bit, allowing him to ask anything he might need, and then be off, trudging through the village, leaving Pinoch to respond. She wasn't sure why she waited at all.Mostly it just seemed.... Rude to talk and run. She scouted ahead, passing through the jungle easilly, tree to tree before getting to it's edge, feet planted firmly on a large branch. Here she would keep watch, waiting for the caravan to get close. Hopefully they make it there in time. 

"Right.... So I suppose with Ai off doing god knows what Any questions you have will go directly to me. Joy. Any way, Is there any questions comments or concerns?"

Aios raised her hand first, only to be dismissed. "No. You can go to the rest room after the mission Aios. Yes you will be able to hold it. No i'm not being mean. We have a significant ammount of work to do. I just hope that we can finish everything and get back by your bed time. You know how you get when you don't sleep enough." 

She tried to protest, but he was right. She could be a down right bitch if she missed out on even a little of her beauty rest. cranky as all get out and quick to snap. 

(TWc 2290 Aios-1455)
Daiko
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 pm
Daiko nods, listening to every word that AI was saying. She was pointing at the small map on the ground, which had looked like a couple of animals had scratched at the ground to claim territory. In other words, it looked pretty horrid. She talked about plans of getting to the main bath until they got there. She talked about how them getting to the jungle would not be very good, as it would cause more problems than it woudl work. "They all need to die just to prevent them from telling the villages about us..? Are you absolutely sure we need to kill all of these people? From what I've seen so far they are innocent..." Daiko listened to the last part of what she had said, then got the messages. "Ah.. Smugglers. There's a good reason to kill them, if getting money wasn't good enough." Smiling, he scratches head. He got the face from AI that explained everything. The people were truly innocent, but there was a need for the money and this was the best place to get it. He was starting to live by an easy code as his life being a missing ninja. It was to stay alive. 

Daiko continued to listen. "Do you know how much we will actually get if we fully loot them? A couple days for me is a very small amount. Though if it's close to as much as we got last time.. Count me in." He continued to listen, then realized that there was not more to be said. He saluted, then began to follow AI and Aios. He would follow them as fast as he could, though at times it was tricky to keep up with them, as they were extremely fast. He was currently with Pinocchio and Aios, and he blinked a blank stare at the small man. "Hmm.. No questions right now, no. Though I think I'll try to take a more stealth-based approach, because I don't want to get caught by the people there. assassinating them is easy, but if we were to actually as fight them all as a group, chances are one of them will escape, telling the village. That wouldn't be good for any of us, considering..." He is cut off by another thought coming to mind. He then blinks at the short man. "Oh.. I have an question that is sort of unrelated to what's going on now. I have a special doujutsu that allows me to see inside people's bodies and their Chakra signature. But when I saw you, there wasn't really a signature.. It was just hollow inside of you, and strings led from your body to Aios's hands.. Why.. Why is that? Is there something that I don't know? I've always assumed that you were a person but recently it would seem like you're a--" He didn't want to say to much, in case the puppet becoming self aware would hurt their cause some how. He blinked at the two people in front of him, mystified.

[508 WC]
{1333 Total}
(2799 Mission Total)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:04 pm
"Ok. So Yes. They're smugglers. Bad people all around." Without Ai there Pinoch felt significantly less comfortable. He hated lying to Aios, but things had to be done. He motioned for the others to follow, traveling through the thick jungles of Ame as they went. 

"Steal sounds good," He'd say over his shoulder, ensuring that they were following. "Honestly I feel like we could just do this the easy way and use Earth release Bedrock Coffin and just crush them... Except we dont know what kind of goods they have and there is a chance that our payment will be not in ryo but in goods to be sold. That would be unfortunate. Try to not break up the wagon too badly, Just in case. " 

"I think I overheard Ai saying this mission would net us about... Three thousand. Acceptable for the ammount of work, as long as i'm home by bed time. " Aios responded this time, if Daiko followed moving directly beside the boy as they traveled, allowing Pinochio to be ahead. They would cross the distance at remarkable speed thanks to their skills, AIos using her skillful art, performance with a human body to move the boy at a significantly faster speed to keep up with her. She wondered if she should ask first.... Probably. Eh. It was too late at this point and her mother always said it was better to ask forgiveness then permission.... Or did she say you were a mistake and I should have swallowed. Eh. it didn't matter. 

"That's an easy question Daiko. We're puppets. Ai and I. We're actually just made of wood. " He knocked on his chest, which ressonated with a low hollow sound. It was like to knocking on a wall he thought. Naturally he wasn't completely sure. Puppets couldn't actually hear. How unfortunate. 

"Yes. I'm A puppet master Daiko. There seems to be two of us in Ame. My greatest skill is in controling my creations... And sometimes other people as I did with you using tiny invisible strings connected to my fingers. I'm also one of the stronger ones. I was told I could actually control one hundred puppets if I want to. Unfortunately it takes sooooo much time to actually create a puppet, especially for a perfectionist like myself. I'm not even going to get into how long it took me to ma...." 

They finally got near the point and immediately she was silenced by a glance from her sister. Ai put her finger to her lips, motioning for them to keep it down. It was almost time. 

"Sorry. I geuss we can talk later. Wait.... You have..... Wierd eyes? Interesting. I think I've heard of Doujutsu before... We were taught about it in class... But I've never actually seen any. " 

"Will you two keep quiet. They should be here any time now. Keep your eyes out. When we see them We need to strike fast, strike hard, and be silent. Finish them off before they know what's happened and prey to god our reward is in ryo. " She gave a nod to pinochio, who's chest opened up, showing the senbon firing mechanism he's been hiding for so long. This would probably be a good time to actually use it. 

(AIos-1998 total 3341 )
Daiko
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:38 am
Daiko nodded his head, thinking about smugglers. He'd never actually seen any before, and if he was to make Aios believe that they were actually smugglers, he would have to play along. It was obvious that the pair disliked lying to Aios, but it was obvious that she was too innocent to do such things. When given a signal, he would begin following those in front of him. "Mhm.. Stealing." Daiko had no idea what a bedrock coffin was, but it sounded interesting. Perhaps there was all kinds of gold and goods to be had, and that would be spectacular. Daiko would follow behind them, staying mostly silent. Listening still, he smiles when he hears how much they would get. It was a large sum of three thousand ryo, which could be spent on just about everything that his heart desired. "You're puppets? And you're made of wood? Whoever made you... they must have been pretty skilled to make you look so close to humans." Daiko nodded, but he quickly realized that Aios had made them all. He blinked, and she began to ramble on, talking about how hard it was to make her puppets. When they finally made it, AI silenced the entire group with a glare and a finger to her lips. Daiko nodded. "Yeah-- I actually learned how to use it not too long ago. When I activate it I feel a bit stronger, like I have plenty more energy to spare." AI once more began to yell at the two to keep quiet, and Daiko rolled his eyes. "We need to strike fast and silent, hmm? If you say so... Let's get on it then." Daiko perched on top of the tree.

He then began to get bored. The thing didn't look like it was coming any time soon, and he slipped a kunai out of his pocket. He took a thick branch and began to cut at it. He slowly cut at the hard wood, cutting in it to try and form a shape. He continued to carve at it for a couple of minutes, coming out with what looked like a tooth pick that had another tooth pick glued to the side of it. It wasn't anything too interesting, but he was proud of himself none the less. This time of absolute silence also gave him good time to begin contemplating things. He had learnt the doujutsu very quickly and recently, and he still didn't know what secrets it contained. All he knew at the moment that it gave him a lot more stamina to use abilities and such, and he could see different kinds of chakra. He heard faintly in dreams of places that had more advanced things like him, a dark hidden place. The country was like a shadow. It was dark and gloomy like the shadow of a giant tower was over the entire place. The voices whispered of a shrine that gave whoever entered true power, and made their eyes into something much greater than what has been given so far. This interested Daiko, and he would go to this place as soon as possible.
[525 WC]
{1858 Total}
(3866 Mission Total)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:59 am
"yes we're puppets made from Aios. SHe's brilliant at everything crafts based. It's unbelievable. She had the materials for Ai's skin imported. Put it on and she really looks human. I'm not quite so... Well it's clear i'm made of wood. I was her first. Ai her second. She made us as well as all of the outfits we've been wearing, including these. " They would wait for... Goddess. How long had it been? Seconds? Hours? Days..... probably more like minutes to be honest but for the cosplay queen of Ame it felt like more then an eternity. She tapped one of the kunai from her side pouch against a low hanging branch, almost rythmically. The seconds ticked away in time before finally the caravan came into view.

"There it is guys. This will make us a pretty penny. Get ready...." With a nod the three would all draw weapons, Aios keeping the kunai, Pinochio taking two more from it's master, and Ai drawing the hevens sorrow ninjato from her side. Just as it came into view, Pinochio jumped down, rushing forward quickly.

"Um... Hello! I'm Pinochio... I seem to be having some trouble with.. um.. With.... " What would he say. How could he get the large wagon to stop and offer him assistance, drawing the people from within out where they would be easy targets. "Ah yes. So um... My puppy... It seems to be stuck in a tree. I took a short nap and heard it's barking above. I fear I'm just a bit too short to be able to retrieve it, tall branches and all. Do you think you could..... I could just really use some assistance. " Had it worked? Would they come out? He hoped they would. Their entire plan revolved around this scheme... Or was this just a random spur of the moment thought because they'd yet to actually plan any of how they were going to do this. Actually... It was probably the last one. Whatever. Still it was needed probably.

Sure enough, after a bit the cart would come to a stop, the rhythmic grinding of gravel beneath the large wooden wheels finally stopped and a man popped his head out.

"Sure.... I'd gladly come help!" The man was about five foot nine, with short brown hair and a bright helpful smile. His legs appeared after a short wait, and with a thud he landed on the ground, walking towards him. "it's just me and my family unfortunately. Wife and kids wont really be able to help but anything I can do to help."

Fuck. He had kids. Maybe Aios would think they're just really little ninjas. Midget ninjas. From the land of... really short people? Rest in piece career stealing and killing. This would be the last chance almost garanteed. Still they could get this last bit of cash. As Pinochio led the man around Ai would think through new ways to gain money. Maybe they could sell things. that would never work. Oh well.

(TWC 4368 aios-2501)
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:31 pm
Daiko nods at the three of them. "It is pretty amazing that she could get the details so well done. Is AI's skin.. Actual skin?" The boy scratches the back of his head slowly, his eyes widened with confusion. "Wow... That's pretty amazing. Honestly, Pinocchio, I wouldn't have known you were human if we weren't as close as we are now. I'll have to keep my eye out for others who use puppets as well." He the nods once more, sitting back against the tree. It had felt like they'd been waiting for enough time, though AI remained speechless. Although he knew she was a puppet, he had a way of being a bit afraid of her. She was so serious, and under the control of someone like Aios... Who knew what would happen. Daiko then came to full attention, seeing the caravan begin to come in site. Smiling, he once more listens to AI's instructions. "Hopefully this will be as much as you said it would be, Aios.. Otherwise that'd be a bit disappointing.

Daiko stayed up in the tree with both Aios and AI, pulling out a simple kunai. He perched atop the tree, simply watching and waiting, interested to see what would happen down below. "Aios, is that really the best story you could think of? A puppy climbing a tree? I could understand if it was a kitten, but a dog running up in a tree is a bit silly if you asked me.." Of course, she hadn't asked him, and he had a feeling that if he didn't shut up the kunai wouldn't have only harmed the occupants of the caravan. The carts then came to a stop, slightly scratching away at the ground as they stopped. Out came an average sized man, who looked very.. Happy. Not very much like a smuggler, more like a guy who loved everything. Then there was the kicker. The man had children.

Daiko had never killed a child before, much less even thought about doing so. They were so innocent, and it would seem.. Dirty to kill them. Just slaughtering them for no reason would be utterly disgusting. Daiko would not stand for acts like this, so he glares at Aios and AI. "We can't just kill these children. I can understand that we need money.. But there needs to be some other way." Daiko scratched his chin, then had an idea. "...You're not going to like this, AI, but I could care less what you think right now. Aios, would you like to play with the children? Here's what I think we should do. Get the children and wife out of the place, and distract them. Pretend like you are some kind of ventriloquist, and do tricks and some stuff." The boy placed his face into his palm at this, but they didn't have much other options rather than killing the children in cold blood. "While you distract them all, I'll sneak in. Whatever things of worth they have inside of one of the cabins, I'll grab and steal. They won't know anything until it's too late. As far as they know, you're just a traveling ventriloquist. If they catch me, I'll be the one in trouble, not you two. If i do get caught, Promise that you won't tell them I'm with you. We might fail this if we don't do it this way..." He sighed, then gave the two a nudge, putting away his weapon. "This is the better thing to do. If we kill for no reason, what better would we be from any other petty villain?" If this hadn't convinced them, Daiko knew this would be the final decision maker. "Oh, and Aios, if we kill them, blood will get on your outfits and ruin them." Nodding, he stayed atop the roof, ready to put the plan in action as soon as the others played along. If they didn't, however, he would have to close his eyes and wish for the best.

[669 WC]
{2527 Total}
(5037 Mission Total)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:08 pm
"No. Of course not. Who would be cruel enough to take skin off of an actual human.... Wow kid come on...." Aios and Ai spoke in perfect unison... Somehow. It was a little creepy, even they could admit, though the proud smile on both of their faces didn't show it. It was one of those little things sisters did after spending so much time together, especially twins like these two... Wait. They arent actually sisters. They're puppet and master. What the... Never mind get back to the important stuff. Just dont think about it... Just keep swimming just keep... Anyway.

After a short mental interlude and psychotic break from the omniscient voice that narates Aios' life....Yes. this is a real thing stop questioning it. They continued, "Aios... He asked you a question. It's rude not to.." She was interupted by a resounding yea yea yea before Aios responded to him finally. "I mean... Some times you have to wing it. It's pretty much the definition of my ninja way. Be beautiful in all things, fashion first, and when in doubt.... Always just wing it. " The man nodded to the puppet speaking to him, Pinochio's face lighting up as he turned to walk quickly towards the edge of the forrest, away from the path. A woman with long white hair popped her head from the caravan, followed by four small children, each blond haired and blue eyed. Slowly the slid from the padded seat, coming to check out what was going on, the children sticking close to their mother, each taking a tiny hand hold of her skirt as they moved towards the others.

"Wh... I didn't know there were kids. " Shit, Ai thought. Neither did she. Thankfully while they were ok with doing some questionable things for money they both had just enough common sense and sense of right and wrong to not.... What was that sound. oh god. oh god oh god oh god. "There's no way we can do this guys. It's ok. We'll get money another way. " As the mechanism in Pinochio's chest activated, spraying the caravan with senbon Aios spoke, her gaze turned towards Daiko. She hadn't even noticed yet... At least in her actual consciousness.

The bodies fell lifelessly to the ground, The man, the woman, and the children each letting out a soft squel of pain as the weapons penetrated their body, peppered with metal senbon from his attack. It was a perfect kill... For the most part. He'd landed a shot pinpoint between each of their sets of soft blue eyes, ending their life painlessly at least. that was a bit of a plus... But oh god would Aios be pissed.

"What was that... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO PINOCHIO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WE CANNOT KILL KIDS. Oh god. well... I um.... Daiko what do we do... THis is so not okay... Oh god oh god oh god..."

"I um.... you see.. What had happened was.... Hey! He has money! " Like a puppy unaware that urinating on the carpet wasn't ok he flashed a smile at the group, waving a stack of money just as Aios began to scream. " Am I in Trouble? uh oh I think I.... I thought we.... "

(AIos-3042 total-5578 wc towards my cursed mark 7 stats,3000 ryo 7 ap )

Last edited by Hisano koutaishi on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Daiko
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:07 am
Daiko blinked, then shrugged slightly. "Well.. I wouldn't be surprised if you flayed off a bit of skin if it meant perfecting a cosplay.. You seem to really like that kind of stuff. Not that it's a bad thing." he chuckles slightly, watching down at the family below. "Ahah-- I'm glad you agree with my plan. I'm really glad you saw it my way. I wouldn't know what to do if I saw all these people dropping dead at once." He saw a woman come out, she had long white hair that flowed down to her sides, along with her children. There were four of them, all adorable. They padded along with her, tugging on her skirt. It was truly adorable. Daiko was happy to see that a family was so comfortable together. They were interested in the people that were visiting, and it was almost time for Daiko to hop down and deal with stealing their stuff. He felt bad robbing these people, but it was basically the only thing keeping him alive. Suddenly, the ninja heard a loud creaking sound, like hinges opening up. Afterwards, there was a half pop half crack sound, then the sound of a knife sinking deep inside of a cut of meat. Daiko then saw.. What actually happened. The bodies of the entire family fell to the ground, the children crying out in pain. Their faces were locked with the expression of pure surprise and horror, and they fell forward, which dug the senbon deeper into their flesh. They were... They were dead.

Daiko just stood, awestruck at what had just happened. It happened so fast, and he just jumped down from the tree. He slowly walks over to Pinocchio, trying to stay calm. He took his half of the money from the puppet's hand, then slipped it into his pocket. It was literally impossible for anyone there to fathom his rage. If he could, he would've killed every single one of them, including the puppets, if that was even possible. The first thought that came to mind was burning the two puppets, and flaying off the skin of Aios. Then maybe he could make a puppet that was his twin. He was utterly crushed that they didn't listen to anything he said, even though he had pleaded with them. The only person to blame was Aios. She was the one controlling them. She was the one who had the power over everything. She was the girl who played dumb, having Pinocchio kill this innocent family. AI would have known, too. Daiko's mind shut off whatever excuse or yelling that AI was up too, and he just walked over to Aios, looking her dead in the eyes. "So... Before I start to yell... Please explain to me.. What the ever-loving fuck you were doing when you thought it was a good idea to kill this family. What the FUCK is wrong with you? I don't know what the hell makes you think it's okay to do something like this. It's utterly disgusting to me." Daiko walks over to a body, flipping it over and removing a senbon from the cut up face, and the senbon was still coated in blood and bits of whatever the hell else was going through their mind (get it?). He then walked to Aios, and touched her on the neck, putting a seal on her. It was no more than half a millimeter large, and was invisible to the human eye, even with doujutsu. He then makes a peace sign, walking away from the scene. "Goodbye. I'll come find you soon. I have some things I need to do first."

[612 Words]
{3141 Total}
(6183 Mission Total)
~Mission Complete~

+3000 Ryo
+7 Stats
~Space/Time Jutsu /Replaced/ Ninjutsu {3000 WC}
[183 Words Remain]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum