Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 4:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 4:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 pm
Daiko scratches the back of his head, trying to find a way to word what he was planning to say. It was a rather complicated thing to say, and it wasn't like he could magically bring up pictures of what he wanted to say, as many believed could be done in the shinobi world. "Well... Uh... Ninjutsu is basically a technique that allows whoever is using it to do something they would be incapable of doing. They give real effects, and are often.. painful. There are usually a large variety of purposes, some letting you transform yourself for evade attacks. You can also do ones that manipulate your surroundings or use elements. In order to use them, you must learn a wide variety of hand seals to help manipulate the chakra in your body. In simple terms, you basically use energy to do crazy stuff like shoot fireballs." He scratches the back of his head, shooting her a thumbs up. "The first thing we should do to get started should be manipulating the chakra that you have right now with the earth." Daiko nods, and picks up a large-ish rock from the ground, holding it up. He hands it to her, and picks up a rock of his own. "Try to focus chakra into your hands... Try doing the ram then hare, and see what you get." Daiko first does the ram hand seal, then the boar hand seal. He then touches the rock, and watches as it moves a bit. Cheering, he looks back to Aios and AI "Yeah-- It's nothing much.. But as you learn what hand seals do what, you can do crazy stuff."

He then waited to see what AI and Aios would do with their rock, hopefully something cooler than what Daiko had just showed them.

---

Spinning the staff once in his hand, Daiko got in a more ready position than before. His feet were firmly put to the ground, and he held his weapon eagerly. At first, the creatures came at him one at a time. The first one was very clumsy and the ninja slid under his attack, hitting him hard in the back. This caused him to disappear. This went on for about the first five, then he started getting attacked in waves. Four or five of these goons would run at him, all swinging with their own sticks, trying to bruise him. He was hit a few times, and knocked to the ground eventually. While standing up he took a few breaths, and began wildly spinning at them, destroying most in a berserk of attacks. Training of his physical self didn't matter here, as it was only a dream. He defeated all of the goons, then was instantly transported up to where the black entity was.

The creature stares at him. "Not as bad as I thought..." It swiftly moved closer, looking at Daiko with hungry eyes. "We'll be knowing each other for quite awhile... So I feel we should get more acquainted. I am what is known as Yuumei. I will be the sole source of your clan abilities, as well as your Meigan." The ninja stares at the Yuumei ridiculously. "A Meigan? What in god's name is that..?" The entity laughed, then held Daiko's chin in his hands, digging his fingers into his eyes. The amateur ninja cried out in pain as the creature continued to dig it's sharp fingers into his eye sockets, seemingly in his pupils. The thing then quickly yanked it's fingers out of his eyes, and Daiko toppled over in pain. A deep crimson of red was coming from his eyes, dripping down onto the floor below. Fearing the worst, the ninja opened his eyes, being extremely surprised that he could still see.

Staring up at the figure that had caused him this great pain, he wiped his eyes, no blood to be found. "What... What the fuck did you do to me?" The creature crosses it's arms. "I've given you my gift, the Meigan. You may now use parts of me for learning of our clan, and I will be here to assist you. There are many other levels, but by your screams I'd assume you are done here." Daiko shook his head. "No. I'm not done. I want to unlock whatever powers I can. I want you to show me the second part to my eyes."

"...If you wish."

[736 WC]
{3793 Total}
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:27 pm
"Wiat wait wait.... This sounds familiar. Where Have I heard this from?" She spoke, waving her hands in emphasis of the words flowing from her lips. She thought for barelly even a moment before her sister responded.

"class. We learned this in the academy Aios.... Or would have if you'd been paying attention instead of sketching random doodles of outfits you wanted to make. "

"No... That's not it. where where where... OH! I learned it in class. I learned it in the academy Ai. I remember becasue I payed attention. " Of course she did. The girl always paid attention. Ai pressed thepalms of her hands together slowly, pouring her sisters chakra through the strange conductive plates she'd been made with. She could feel the energy flowing from her body into the puppet, who was aware for a short period of time that she was in fact a construct of the girl in both form and personality, offering the world a sight into the girl that she could never hope to actually show.

"right of course." Aios activated her hiding like a mole jutsu, her feet sinking slowly into the ground as she spoke. "Wait... So this is ninjutsu right? P-lot taught it to me but he never really explained what it was. I suppose I'm a natural at this ninjutsu buisiness..... Excelent!!!! I am so excited to find that I'm once again incredible at everything. "

"I wouldn't..."

"Aios that's a bit of a..."

The two puppets both stopped their statements early, not wanting to break the facade of skill that Aios was building up in her head. They liked her being happy and proud, it made her work harder, however it also lead to carelessness.

"So I geuss I have this pretty well then. " As she addressed the boy she raised back up, her feet popping from the earth with a thudding sound as she was released early, stepping back onto the calm ground. "Sure sure sure. concentration and chakra and stuff. " She brought her hands togeher, maybe a little too quickly, clapping loudly. It surprised her at first. It seemed she didnt know her own strength. Impressive. She was brilliant, had style, and was terrifyingly strong. Yes.

As she gloated in her head, clearly not working on the lesson at all Her sister began to use the chakra, pouring it into her palms and back into the soles of her feet. It moved through the earth, creating a soft glow as the powerful energy moved through the doton, calling out to the wet slidgey ground to do her will. She wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do with it, but she could feel it's willingness to bend to her will and it was by far the most remarkable thing she'd ever felt. It was true raw power, and electic sensation that flowed down her spine, tracing her ribs, pouring into her abdomen and filling her with pure power. She could almost taste it and it was amazing.

"By the way.... You seem pretty cool but it rains quite a bit around here. I fear this might hurt me in the long run.... Sometimes I have a tendency to act without thinking but um.... welll... Do you wanna work with me? We could be like a team and stuff. I have equipment I'd gladly share. "

"In time with her comment about not thinking Ai nodded waving her hand almost dismissively in emphasis of the point. From the large bag at her side she began to toss equipment, senbon by the hand full and kunai in sets of two. It took quite a chunk of time as she poured weapons endlessly from the bag, a small pile forming before she flipped the top of the bag over, forming two hands seals, the rat seal followed by the dog seal, and then a large black hole like void formed. "Perfect. " She said outting her hand into the blacknes and continuing to pull weapons from it. In total when she was finished there would be sixteen kunai, twenty four senbon, a katana, and a large cardboard box with it's top opened slightly. Within the box was a black suit, most likely a form fitting body suit with tough armor plating throughout it.

"Also.... Um I ordered some armor for myself. Two different ones to be exact, but for some reason Sakura corporation sent me two sets. You can like... Hvae it and stuff if you want. and promise not to try to kill me. "

(TWc 3092)
Daiko
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Daiko watched as the girl began to manipulate chakra, doing just as he had asked. After their talking among each other about who was doing what and where they had learned what Daiko had just explained, they actually performed some pretty cool actions. AI began to sink in the ground slightly, and Daiko thought that was... Amazing. He smiled at their leap in progress, and scratches his head. "That's about it, I think. If you get the basics of chakra manipulation down, you can do pretty much anything. What else would you like me to teach you how to do?" He then heard something else, an invitation of sorts.

The girl had invited him to join a team of hers, and he blinked a couple of times before the message truly registered. He tilted his head a bit, then tapped once or twice on his chin. "Hmm.. A team? That sounds really awesome. I could do with a bit of equipment, since all I have is my bare hands..." He chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. He had never had a partner before, and was both excited and scared for the experience. He shot her a thumbs up, then nodded a couple of times. "Being in a team would be amazing. I bet together we'd be the strongest forces in all of the Shinobi World." He was a hopeful teen at his age, and always had large intentions and expectations for himself and for others. "So! Let's get cracking on some more training!"

---

"So, what is this second part of training my eyes?" Daiko asked the figure, rubbing at his eyelids with his fists. "I want you to.. Pick something up for me. It is two small forks made out of glass. How you get it... will decide if I give you the eyes or not." The ninja stared suspiciously. "Hmph.. You're not going to dig your fingers in my eyes again, are you?" The yuumei's expression changed, and it laughed. "No, I promise I won't shove my fingers in your eyeball. Now follow the path of Yuumei left behind by the ancients of the Shinkou clan." Daiko then got the feeling he had when he was moved very swiftly, and ended up at a path. It was a regular, brown path with no markings. The only problem was that it branched off into several different directions that all looked the exact same. "How the hell do I find the yuumei left behind.." He sighed, and suddenly he felt a sensation in his eyes. The ground then began to light up, blue chakra  making it's way on the paths. The walkways stretched out far in each direction, but one of them was different. It was a deep purple color, the trail seeming a bit rougher in this sort of vision.

Following the path closely, Daiko feels a strain on his eyes. They helped him see what path to follow in the twists and turns, and he struggled to keep them seeing the world in this point of view. He continued walking, no exit in sight.

[517 WC]
{4310 Total}
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:35 pm
"honestly I think that's about the extent of what we need..... Maybe.... I'll have to take some time to consider. But more importantly please take those. Put on the armor it's amazing. Sakura corporation apparently seels really really remarkable things. Like this thing is rediculous. " As she spoke she turned, showing off a set of armor that clearly wasn't there. She knew of course that it was because of the second set of armor, a bracelet to be more precise, that changed her clothes while still keeping the armor property. It was one of her most brilliant designs if she did say so herself.

"I went a little bit crazy in the black market to be honest. I totally didn't need all of these when I bought them but I figured they were such a deal I couldn't help myself. "

Ai interupted, speaking softly as to not actually put importance into her statement for once in her short life, but still offer the information. "I actually told you you were over purchasing if you recall. I mean... One hundred senbon. Also I feel the need to point out there wasn't actually any deal to them..... You just saw it and decided you needed more then you could carry and you needed them right now. "

"Whatever. The point is we over purchased. We could spar if you'd like.... Or like... I dont actually know what's going to happen next. I'm not great with the planning and things of that nature. I wish i knew more jutsu.... or that P-lot were here. He'd know what to do. " She would give him time to collect the various items she'd offered him before finally continuing again, taking this time simply to dance about, raising up on her toes to turn slowly with each of her arms outstretched. The way her body moved was remarkable. Truely. She held poise and control over her movements despite the tiny ammount of surface area that was moving her body. It helped, she supposed on reflection, that she was herself incredibly small and didn't really weigh much at all.

Ai, however simply listened to what was going on, her eyes shifting back and forth to study the terain around them just in case. Her concentration was still mostly on the task at hand, flowing chakra through her body as quickly as possible with concentration this time on her Fuuton element. The winds around them seemed to pick up as she did, the barelly there soft breezes becoming more heavy and shifting the tastle like cloth bits of her outfit from setting at the front of her thigh to flowing behind her, caught in the stream of air for several moments. It was cold, and she wore next to nothing, but it felt amazing. So different from the stiffling heat of the volcano village.

(TWC 3566)
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 am
Daiko stared in wonder as the girl handed him these items, and smiled brightly at her as she did. "W-Wow.. Thank you. I really appreciate this and you don't have to give all of this to me..." he started to say, but was eventually cut off by AI and Aios's talking among one another. AI seemed to be hard at work practicing Ninjutsu, while Aios was talking and giving him free stuff. Not that he was complaining or anything. He was always happy to get free stuff, and this sealed the fact that they were going to be partners. "Oh! Hey! Look at what I can do!!" Daiko grins, and makes the Dog then Rat hand seals, and puts his hands down on the items in front of him. He blinks at the jutsu didn't work, pulling up his hands to reveal the fact that it was cut and pierced by the senbon. Sighing, he put the items in his pockets, careful not to cut himself with them. "Well... I'll have that jutsu trained by the next time we meet up. I don't really live anywhere, so maybe you can find me around where the construction is going on." Daiko smiles, giving her a thumbs up; something that he did fairly commonly. 

--

As he walked, it gave him a bit of time to reflect upon what he was doing. He was following blind advice from his yuumei. Daiko still didn't trust or even like the thing that had sent him on this job, but if there was power to be gained then he would do his best to achieve it. He continued to walk along the road, finally seeing another split in the path. This had the same thing to follow as the last one. After walking that one for quite a distance, Daiko looks up to notice a large shrine with something written on it that he didn't understand. Slowly walking inside of the building, he looks around curiously. There wasn't much to note, other than a very small box that looked as if it was generations old. Inside of the box there were three wrappings. Suddenly, a loud snapping sound was to be heard behind him, and Daiko turned around swiftly. The creature looked like some sort of spider with twisted and mangled legs, and a bulbous body in the middle that looked like a blob of pudding on a hot dish. 

Looking at the creature, Daiko is disgusted. It was.. horrendous. "Daiko... Seidra...." The creature cackled in a grotesque voice, crawling along the walls to him. "Who would ever send you here, hmm?" The thing twisted it's head a total of 180 degrees, staring down at him with malicious eyes. "I'm not sure who's more of a fool... The one who sent you here, or you for actually coming." The thing continued it's rant, and Daiko moved over to the wrappings closely. They all looked the exact same, so he simply grabbed the one in the middle. "I don't know what the hell you are... But you're pretty damn disgusting. Get out of my way." The spider continued to block the entrance of the cave, laughing with a deep cackle. The thing would not budge, and gave off a faint hissing sound. "You fool.. Thinking you would even DARE to move me is ridiculous.." the spider continued to taunt Daiko, and he finally got sick of it's teasing.

Daiko picked up a hard stone from the ground, turning into a staff as he had done earlier. Twirling it once in his hand, he charges at the spider, hitting it full force with the cane. He then hears a familiar voice soon after. "Hey... Why are you hitting me with that?" The Yuumei asked, rubbing the arm that Daiko had hit. "You hit damn hard with that thing..." Daiko simply rolled his eyes, then stared at the Yuumei. "So, what do you want? I got these forks or whatever for you.. I'm not sure if they're the right ones though." The entity picked them up, putting one in each hand. "I suppose we'll see, wont we?" The entity then did something he was quite good at-- he stabbed Daiko in the eyes with the forks. Not screaming like last time, the ninja sort-of accepted the pain, but felt a brand new sensation. The forks began to shatter in his eyes, small particles of glass cutting and digging into him. This lasted for a couple of minutes but he held strong, not letting out so much as a sound. He then blinked a few times, a green liquid dripping from his eye sockets. Rubbing at his eyes, he noticed that they felt... Different. They were not weak like the last one, and he felt more confident.

The Yuumei came down upon him and grinned. "That's all for now, Daiko... I'll be seeing you later..." The thing then clapped it's hands, and the headache returned. Daiko's dream self and normal self sort-of collided, causing him to feel like he was just smashed by a brick wall.

---

The headache had returned. He pressed his fingers on his temples, but the pain very quickly died down into a buzzing sensation in his skull. Opening his eyes, he saw Aios and AI once more, along with Pinocchio off to the side. He then said his goodbyes, waving to the trio. "I hope to see you again soon~" He nodded happily, bowing once in front of her. "I'd love to do a mission with you some time so we could get to know each other." He bowed once more before taking his leave, walking off in the opposite direction, knowing much more than he had before he took the destined walk through Amegakure no Sato.

(Leave Thread)
[961 WC]
{5271 Grand Total}

-1500 ~~ Stage One Meigan: Crimson Lotus

-2500 ~~ Stage Two Meigan: Inner Flame

-1000 ~~ Storage Displacement Technique ( D-Rank Jutsu )

/ 271 Words Remain \

+26 Stat Points!!
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 am
Approving Daiko's stuff
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:12 am
"it's really not a problem. Really. We werent going to use all of these anyway." It  was Ai who spoke, her eyes shifting up from her concentration to provide the response to their kindness. "We're trying to rebuild Amekagure and once it's back up It will be essencial in ensuring that nothing else happens to the village that all of the ninja willing to protect it are trained and equiped. I dont know what horrors hit this poor place.... But I don't want it to happen again. This seems kinda like... A safe place yanno?" As she mumbled on Daiko was doing... something? She wasn't exactly sure what but it seemed um.... Right. She had very litle clue asside from cutting up his hands. Perhaps he was attempting the jutsu AIos had just done? At some point she would explain how it worked. Yes. that would be helpful. As he put things into his bag she concentrated once more, this time mixing the power of ninjutsu with something else. She could feel the rain falling heavilly down around them, soaking their clothes and dribbling down her neck. It felt cool. Nice. She considered what it would take, her chakra reaching out invisibly to touch the rain, studying it with her own natural energy. Trying to make it her own. In a village always surrounded by the rain it would make sense to learn to use this valuable resource. it could be of great strength.

"Sure! There should be some structures down east that it wont take much to build up into shelter if that's helpful" Aios spoke as she danced, gliding across the water gracefully in quick bounding leaps. Her body seemed made of ruber as she shifted, every movement seeming unnatural in it's elasticity and fluidity and yet here she was, performing each maneuver with grace.

"Aios... I think I've decided. Our next step will be training the water element. It will get us more in touch with this land. "

"Sure sure. I'm a little buisy right now can we do it later? Or can you do it and I'll just like...... Not...." The girl was absorbed in her work as always. Ai was grateful they had each other of course. Aios gave her the gift of life, even if not exactly in true sentience, and Ai protected her sister for it, learning what they would need to survive and flourish. With their training done, and the boy's form shifting off into the distance AI would finally stop, dropping her hands to her side. "LEts go sister. I think it's about time to head out. "

(TWC 4002, claiming ninjutsu spec, 2002 towards water element, and 20 stats. -16 kunai, 24 senbon, one katana, and 1 savar suit and exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am
Approved @ Aios<3