Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
Escorts and Invitations(IO)Today at 9:14 pmJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 8:49 pmJunko TsukikoThe Day They MetToday at 8:35 pmZatoichi HyuugaA field tripToday at 7:33 pmTakeshiyamaSecond Form: Collapsing SpiralsToday at 6:45 pmTenshi UchihaOf Caves and Cobalt (IO)Today at 6:27 pmKitsunagi KurosawaUnknown vagabound at the gate Today at 6:23 pmYoto HisashiburiSHISOU Today at 5:57 pmShisouA toughtfull momentToday at 1:45 pmRyusame NamitoWhere you are (exit)Today at 1:37 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
367 Posts - 39%
103 Posts - 11%
93 Posts - 10%
92 Posts - 10%
86 Posts - 9%
49 Posts - 5%
48 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 4%
36 Posts - 4%
33 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

+7
Youta
Kozue Senju
Previously on Rakka
Phoenix Wright <3
Hysterio
Mitako Raicho
Haru Hyuuga
11 posters
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:54 am
Haru stood on a rooftop near the gates, mask donned, watching over the villagers funnel out the gates, into the plains. He had received orders from the Tenkage to evacuate the village to Shimagakure, a minor village located in the sea. He didn't know why the Tenkage had ordered the evacuation, but it must have been important. He had passed on the orders to every ninja of Tengakure. They were to help the civilians clear out as soon as possible. Anyone who didn't follow orders would be declared traitors and left to be razed. Haru made it clear that the only option was to follow the Kage's orders. In addition to informing their own ninja, he had told all visiting ninja that they needed to leave immediately.

(Exit to borders)
(All ninja of Tengakure post your exit to the borders here. Our destination is Shimagakure.)


Last edited by Haru Hyuuga on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:16 pm
Mitako was informed that the ninja were to help evacuate the civilians. He decided to help one of the shop owners he did a job for the other day, as she had a painting he wanted. His heart picked up a rapid tempo as he neared the shop, wondering how much time was left. The shop appeared abandoned, but the painting remained. He nabbed it and ran to the gates to exit the village. 

[I'll move the post if I need to, sorry if I made a mistake. Exiting to country borders.]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:47 pm
Hysterio had been in the middle of a lunch break from training, when he was notified of the impending evacuation. Hurriedly, he stuffed the rest of the pig’s blood and pickle sandwich down his throat, and gulped down the remainder of his drink, finishing it in one gulp. He scrambled for the door, alerting everyone he saw and many he could not, loudly proclaiming that the Tenkage had ordered an evacuation of the village, and all important belongings should be brought along, the rest would be un-necessary baggage.

He could not be sure how good his instructions were but if the Tenkage had ordered an evacuation he would stick to the plans he knew of as well as he could. Standing at the back of a swelling crowd that he slowly herded towards the village gates, people darting out of the crowd towards dwellings to grab a few choice items, returning shortly afterward with packs hastily packed. He thought over what he himself owned and came to the conclusion that, having recently purchased a nifty new blade from the Tech Shop, he had nothing of value left in his apartment, it would be fine for him to walk out. The pizza he was going to have cooked later might be wasted but the Tenkage’s orders came first.

Eventually he was the last of the massive crowd that poured out of the village gates, many scared, looking side to side for reassurance, which Hysterio did his best to provide. He saw headbands among those leaving the village that he had alerted, some not of his own village. He hoped the instructions he had given everyone he could find were sufficient and accurate, conforming to the plans of his superiors. The evacuation ordered had appeared to be fairly immanent, but not one that had to be executed on the spot, so he had figured it would be easiest to let people gather up their most important items.

Pausing in his travels to make sure everyone he had gathered up was on the move away from the village towards the last known meeting spot he had heard of, he sprinted off, looking for one of his superiors.

(exit to the Moon Country borders)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:08 am
"EEEEEEEEEH? Moving  but sir.." One of Sin's helpers was not all that fond of moving but if it was a order after all. "Yes moving just follow the crowd of people while i'll get my stuff "sin said as he began packing his bag. He really didn't know why they where moving then again he really didn't care much of it since it was a order from the kage himself he supposed he had to follow. Sin would then follow the big group with his helpers and would make it somewhere near the front. Signing he would look back at the village and waved goodbye as they would make it to the borders.

(exit to moon country borders)
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:01 pm
Rakka received word that she was to leave Tengakure. Tiredly, she would send word to the kid to meet her at the gates, before departing. Their destination? Ironically, Shimagakure. That was home, after all...

(Exit to borders)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:43 am
Wearing a cloak Youta was somewhat away from the gates, observing the massive evacuation. She wondered what was the reason for Xyxer to order it, but had no time to ask him. After reading the note she was given the girl knew she had an assignment and what she had to do to fulfill it. With a shadow that flapped its wings above her, Youta would look at the village once more, one last time, though she did not know that. Then she would put her hood up and go into the country.

[Exit, I still have one more thread to exit, but I don't have time, as posted here. I'll exit it at a later time, just assume that I already did and this is my village exit]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:01 pm
Altar stood high atop the village gate, watching the village he had called home for the past while slowly drain. It was sad to hear that they were to move on, but it was necessary nonetheless, and he wouldn't complain, nor would he shed a tear for his now lost home. Perhaps one day, he would return. But right now his priority was to ensure that the evacuation went smoothly. So, he would remain on top if the gates until all the citizens had been evacced, before finding his way to the ground, and making his grand getaway himself. High above him in the sky, out of view of the naked eye was Tenebris. After all, there was no way in hell that Altar was going to let him die.

~Exit to the borders~~
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm
Jason rushed in to his house and informed his parents that they are making an evac. his parents, now in disarray, got everything they could, and rushed out and joined the humongous population. Jason meanwhile, rushed up to his room, and packed everything he could in all the bags he had. Jason then rushed out  and joined his mom and dad and they, along with the rest of the population headed for the borders.

(exit to the borders.)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation) Empty Re: Time to blow this popsicle stand! (Evacuation)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:59 pm
Naturally, before the lead ANBU could leave the scene, (Unless he says otherwise OOC of course) one of the member of the ANBU corps would make their way to him and tell him that Xyxer will be requesting his services and to meet him close to the sea, well, the closest part of the sea to them anyway.

[Exit]

Jester and Wraith are heading to Shima too
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum