Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Stunts and Stand ins Empty Stunts and Stand ins

Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:22 pm
Mission Name: Teen Beach Movie
Mission Location: Mikadzuki Beach

Challenges: N/A
Task: A movie is being filmed at Mikadzuki Beach, and the main character's stunt double has just quit with no explanation! The director has asked for your assistance filming some of the more dangerous stunts so that production can finish without delay.

Word Count Requirement: 2,000 WC
Reward: 4,000 Ryō / 20 AP N/A

Character Requirements: N/A
Character Exclusive: N/A

Link to Legacy Mission: N/A

Things were finally back in place and right in the world of Crom Tokage. He was back home from his forceful and unexpected vacation to that beachside resort. Crom had come to enjoy himself during that time having helped various people out of random things like making sandcastles and bridging the gap between a couple that was having a rough patch. Even making sure a firework show could go on as planned which personally that was the one he enjoyed the most, something about the beautiful display of explosion tickled that part of his brain just right.

Now that he was back home he was more then ready to enjoy his backlog of novels and research documents that he had been rudely interrupted with earlier, though this was all just a false hope as he went to open the door to his home and it opened straight back to that familiar beach. He stood there dazed for a moment wondering if maybe all the sun and activity had gotten to him and he was simply going insane, it was almost a believable occurrence if he didn’t look behind him and see that he was still  in Hoshigakure it was just to his home that this weird pathway had opened up. Crom as any sensible person, attempted to close the doorway and just go stay in a nearby Inn till this whole thing resolved itself but with all happenings of the strange a large gust of wind came through and threw the pale boy across the doorway onto the beach unforgivingly and the doorway shut with a resounding thunk.

“Why does this happen to me? I know I need to get out of the house more but this is a bit much.” Crom complained to himself as he brushed off his clothing and knocked off the sand clinging there. “Fine what could possibly need help this time around? What group of people are in dire need of assistance that they chose to forcibly bring me here?” Crom continued to mutter about as he took in his surroundings. Nothing had seemed to change to much compared to the last time he was here, there were still beach goers enjoying themselves, kids making sandcastles and playing in the waves. It took a moment but Crom noticed there was a large group of people and structures that reminding him more of a play or movie set. “If I was a betting man.” Crom thought to himself as he made his way on over to that large set, if anything he was sure he would find out what new thing needed taken care of by inspecting this place.

“I swear to any deity that if they need extras I will just freeze everyone here.” Crom grumpled as he grew closer to the set and could start hearing the people voices though it seemed more like a lot of the talk was about the star of the show and quitting or something along those lines.

WC: 499
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Stunts and Stand ins Empty Re: Stunts and Stand ins

Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:53 pm

sOB06LD.png
Mama washed and combed and curled my hair And then she painted my eyes and lips, then I stepped into a satin
FANCYWASNT
MY NAME

Miki hadn’t left the beach since getting there that morning; it was something she was enjoying, ignoring the pleas for help as surrounding shinobi would run to the rescue; she of course didn’t find herself needing to help to much as the others seem to have it under control as she would just lounge and sunbathe. It wasn’t until she overheard several teenagers run across the beach in front of her, kicking up the sand as they ran across talking loudly about a movie that was taking place – and the fact that they needed someone to stand in for stunt doubles. This peaked Miki’s interest, a movie? Something where she could make a decent amount of ryo… This was more than interesting to her, far more than building silly sandcastles or playing marriage counselor; all that she ended up being privy to anyway; but she would digress, money was money but she thought this as an opportunity to relax and vacation before Tsunayoshi put her back on the grind block of training and missions.

She would dust herself off from the sand that gathered onto her bathing suit, the golden hue of the metal would shine in the light of the sun as she made her way through the crowds of people towards the gathering crowd and large movie structures… It was well thought out; but how would she manage to get a place in this movie? She would keep her eyes peeled as the crowd continued to gather, making sure that she placed herself in the forefront of the crowd, her emerald eyes scanning the area for a sign of someone brining people in.

Through the chattering of voices, Miki would overhear off to the side something about the main characters stunt double quitting without notice on them, and how they weren’t sure about getting the movie done in time – or the extra costs to make the stunts possible… This certainly sounded like something a couple of shinobi could manage to work out given the proper space and time to do so… Miki looked around at the gathered crowd; most of the people who gathered were not shinobi – but she was able to manage out a few shinobi within the crowd; she would make her way towards them; hoping to bump into them quick enough to explain the situation better to them so they could make their way into the set and make a deal with these movie makers.

The woman intended on quite a large payout for their work; and was sure she could convince the others to agree with her intentions.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 434
Total WC 434
Total WC Needed 434/500
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
Bathing Suit:
C Rank Mission:

Tagged
Dancin' dress that had a split on the side clean up to my hip It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
Kuro Hatake
Kuro Hatake
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Searing Flame Kuro
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:34 pm
The beach.

Such a foreign concept to the female as she dug her feet deep into the sand. It felt so coarse and strange but comforting like grass. Reimei felt at peace as she sat on the sandy shore staring out into the distance of the clear blue water. Her violet orbs had sensed that this was another dimension, through the visage of her Kenseigan she could see the schism of the dimension, the lines if you would and it fascinated her to some extent. She could hear the giggling and running of child and adult behind and to the sides of her, luckily people had left her alone. It was however her gaze that slowly trailed to a certain blue haired individual who had been wreaking havoc on those foolhardy enough to cross his path. With a stick in hand he stood atop a mound of sand, proud in his ways as the losers bowed to him. He was so much like their father that it was almost like looking like a younger him...Maybe he would need to ask Mercurio or someone else who had known him in his younger days if this was how he had been. For a moment her eyes would leave the blue haired male as she overheard a few people talking about a movie that had been shooting not too far from their location. Curiosity piqued she would stand up and dust some of the sand that had accumulated on her beach dress and slowly walk over to the blue haired male, gibbing him on the back of the head and walking off," We are going over there to see what this talk of a movie is...Come along," there had been a stare from the young male as he huffed and threw the stick into the water and stomped behind her. The duo would find themselves coming into view of a few people standing around, and she couldn't help but overhear the need for more stunt doubles since people had been walking off the set.

Looking down to the smaller male she would wonder if anyone else had been wanting to volunteer. In the meantime she would offer her services and if she did that would also mean he would to. The opportunity to be a movie had been a first for the both of them and yet...why was she so excited?

398 WC
Rilo
Rilo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:54 pm
"Haha this is so much fun!!."

The young male exclaimed as he ran around the beach without a care in the world. Adorned in blue and silver swimming trunks, Ryouma had been having a blast. He had never set foot on a beach before and let alone had the pleasure to even be on a beach so he had been enjoying it to fullest. As he ran around he kicked sand everywhere with each step causing a fuss among others especially the children. What most had not known was that inside the body of this child had actually been a well matured and developed man...but the man child had been showing in him as of this moment. The red dragon like eyes scoured every inch of the beach that he traversed, and once his sister had found a spot to stick herself and observe, Ryouma had begun his work into building his citadel. Tiny hands began to mold and craft an elegant piece of work like nothing anyone had ever seen before and the kids were staring in awe. It took him only moments to complete the citadel complete with a platform to stand on, and with one hand stretched to the heavens with merely a stick he would exclaim," To any who think themselves worthy of this fortress challenge me! None shall take over this impenetrable fortress," a few people got a chuckle out of this, but what they did not know was that he was serious. A few kids that appeared older than him stepped to the challenge, presumably to bully him out of the castle. What they did not know was that he had been battle hardened. The swing would fly as he swung it as if it had been a staff, bonking them on the head with expert precision.

His kingdom now had lackeys. Unfortunately his reign would be cut short as he felt the stinging of his sisters hand go across his neck. Turning to face her as he grabbed his neck he would listen to what she had said before staring at her. The contest lasted for a few moments before he gave up and threw the stick into the water and followed beside her. As the two moved toward the movie set, he could see a few people already standing about as a conversation had been going on. Ryouma had stood in silence as his red eyes scanned to see what would be going on. It seemed his sister had been interested in doing the movie and so he would be dragged along. For now he would wait for the director or whoever ran this join to give them direction, but couldn't help but wonder why she would want to do this.

459 WC
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure

Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:55 pm
Crom was just off the mark on what the people on the set needed. It seemed they didn’t need extras but someone to help with the replacement of the main character and stunt double the various action scenes in the movie. Crom wasn’t thrilled about that either but at least he was good at doing stunts, if a shinobi wasn’t able to do flips and take hits and falls then they have to be a failure. Crom looked around in the crowd and noticed some other people volunteering to help out and figured that he might as well do so too. So after a good few minutes of the staff going through the group it seemed that four people had been chosen to help with various scenes and stunts. Of that group Crom noticed that one of the women chosen was Miki, a fellow shinobi that Crom had worked with prior on some missions back in the village. “Well its good that there is at least someone I know here.” Crom thought to himself as the stunt coordinator went over the various scenes that they would be helping with. Once that talk had taken place Crom made his way over to the people who had been chosen, introducing himself to the woman with purple hair and the young man next to here that had blue hair. “Nice to meet you both. I am Crom Tokage.” He said giving his standard introduction then he turned to Miki, “I see we will be working together once more. I hope you have been well.” Crom offered.

Once introduction had been given it was time for them to do their various parts. Crom did not enjoy having to get dressed up in various outfits and wearing wigs to have him match as closely to other actors in the film but he couldn’t exactly back out of helping when he volunteered. The hours passed by for the young man quite quickly as he was mainly focused on performing correctly the actions that he was suppose to be doing and with all that effort it was finally finished. The group that had been chosen as replacements had done well from what they were being told and the movie would be able to proceed as scheduled even with the lose of one of the bigger actors. It seemed that one of the people in the group had been able to take the spot of the person quite well. “Alright now that this is finished with, I have to find a way back home once more.” Crom muttered to himself as he looked around. Last time he had completed the task for people he had just been sent back suddenly so he wasn’t sure what else was needed to be done. So he took this chance to regroup with the others that had been chosen to at least give his farewells, he didn’t know when he would see these people again and it might be for a mission in the future. “Good work everyone, I am glad to have been able to meet and work with you guys. I hope everyone does well going forward.” Crom said to the group in parting.

WC: 534
TWC: 1033

Claims: 
+4000 Ryo, +20 AP +15 Tickets
+1033 to Chakra Suppression [1033/1500] 25% discount due to max stats
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 125200

Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:10 pm

sOB06LD.png
Mama washed and combed and curled my hair And then she painted my eyes and lips, then I stepped into a satin
FANCYWASNT
MY NAME

Miki would smile as she noticed Crom, greeting him and the others, “A pleasure to see you again, Crom.” She would reply, smiling towards the two others who now seemed to join the group; “Pleasure to meet you both.” She would glance towards the woman and the boy, “My name is Miki; I look forward to working with you both!” She would give a small bow, as the woman seemed to be older than Miki; and as a sign of respect – something she was always taught throughout her own childhood. As the woman would get to work along with the others; preforming the stunts and other things that they needed to do in order to finish the movie that they so desperately needed finished by their deadline that evening.

After several hours of intense work; the group would finally be finished, the different stunts would push Miki to a limit she was unaware she had… Sighing as she stretched out putting her arms behind her head as they walked out of the set; “Great workout.” She would make a note of saying smiling as she felt her back crack softly from her stretch as she looked towards the others, listening to Crom and nodding, “I’m gonna stick around the beach… I’ve quite enjoyed the small vacation. I really hope that I can relax this time instead of work.” A small chuckle as she departed from the group after saying her final goodbyes to the two hours.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 434
Total WC 434
Total WC Needed 434/500
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • +8000 Ryo, +40 AP +15 Tickets

Post Information
Bathing Suit:
C Rank Mission:

Tagged
Dancin' dress that had a split on the side clean up to my hip It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
Kuro Hatake
Kuro Hatake
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Searing Flame Kuro
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:52 pm
Miki.

The violet eyed female smiled and offered a hand to her after she bowed, shaking it should she allow it," Pleasure to meet you Miss Miki. I am Inazuma Ametsuchi, but most call me Reimei. This little animal here is my little brother Ibaraki... or Ryouma. Don't mind him. He may act like a small dog but he's quite intelligent and nice I assure you," she would give a small bow to return hers before looking over to Ryouma to introduce himself even if she had did it for him. Seeing as she would be working with Miki and the other male, she would offer him a bow as well before turning her attention to the director. He had just begin to give them their instructions on what they would be doing. Reimei would be playing the role as a heroine of sorts, playing backup to Miki. It was an odd role to be put in since she didn't see herself as a heroine...just a person trying to find their way. Either way she would smile and nod to the director, taking her place beside Miki she would wait for the all clear to begin. The hours were long as Reimei tried her best to keep up, but since this had been a new experience for her it was quite tiring. As the shooting slowly came to a close she would fall flat into a seat and was offered water. Slowly she would drink it before a sigh of relief left her lips as she looked over to Miki if she had still been around," That was quite a workout...I never knew being in a movie would be this...demanding," though she laughed it off, she was serious that was rough. With their job done she would be paid, and if nothing else she would try to find more to do to enjoy the beach.

315 WC
TWC: 713

Claiming:
7 Stats
713 Words toward Quickdraw at 50% discount for 500
213 words toward Rapid Blade Thrust at 50% discount 213/750
Rilo
Rilo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:10 pm
What was once a calm look turned into disdain as he looked up to his sister and gave the most disgusted face ever," Animal? You really know how to ruffle my feathers don't dear Reimy...Why I oughtta," a swift slap to the back of the head was all that was needed to shut him up. Taking in a deep breathe he would offer his hand to the woman known as Miki as well," Yeah what she said. I'm Ryouma," he sounded a little dejected but that was only a ploy, for he would get his revenge sooner or later. As the group conversed, Ryouma had waited somewhat impatiently to be told what he would be doing. While Reimei got to play the role of a heroine, because of his mischievous looks he was put with the bad guys. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he found the way to get his revenge. Getting into place he would take his prop weapon and look toward the group of heroes as the scene started. Running at the group with the rest of the thugs, he would take out a few as scripted but soon he would deviate as he saw his sister fighting alone doing her role. Running up to her he would jump into the air and fly at her with a kick, initiating a battle of the siblings. With all of the acting going on one wouldn't be able to tell if the young male had been serious or not but his sister knew. The two would go at it for a moment before the bad guys retreated, and for the movies sake he would grumble and run away but not before giving the classic bad guy line," I'll get you next time!!," and the scene had been cut. His sister had been tired out, but Ryouma was wired. He had never did anything like that and it was something that made him...happy? The smile he wore would be brief as he wouldn't want anyone to see him outside of his usual brooding demeanor. For now he sat with his sister, waiting to see what would happen next.

TWC: 818
8 Stats
818 words toward Poison Mist B rank at 818/1500
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default