Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 4:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 4:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed]

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:49 am
The three tailed beast had not anticipated a confession. It had foreseen more declarations of bravery and strength of character and yet the human admitted to being weak, displaying that despite all his flaws, at least it recognized a greater truth. So midly surprised was the dragon that on eye opened briefly, flickering the color of flame at the outside world and the boy now on his feet. No dramatic gestures, simply admitting fear and helplessness.

Perhaps there was potential.

"True power, the greatest power... does not exist," it breathed, closing the lone eye once more. If the boy had been honest, then he deserved honesty in return. "It is a concept, an ideal your kind chases as a goal to keep living towards. For no power in this world or any world exists that cannot be destroyed. It is the nature of power to one day be erased into oblivion." This simple truth was known to all beings, from the waves that skimmed the seas to the leaf that clung to its host to the clouds that dances the skies. Only humans couldn't seem to understand it, wherein lay their weakness of mind and abundance of ego.

"A search for power alone is the search for self destruction. Stop looking for ways to destroy yourself, human, if you truly wish to protect those you care for. I had brothers once, we were enslaved and used against each other and in the end, it was not power that determined the winner but the fight that ascertained a defeat for every one of us."

Biasing its great head up from the ground once more, the dragon surveyed its host, looking as lost and forlorn as he had looked in his memories of the boy with nowhere to go and no place to call home. "Any power you have dies with you, unless you pass it on. Do not use it to protect the helpless, empower them to learn and fight and ignite powers of their own. You will still die one day, as will they. But at least your brief, miserably existence would have amounted for something more than it is now."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed]

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:01 am
"I see...It helps to know what one is searching for...The road to self destruction starts with power i guess...which is probably why i am in the position I am in now. Sucks for me, but I have to learn how to move forward with a balance of power and understanding...From there i will just seek guidance...isn't that the way of a leader?," looking back towards the dragon he would sit down and look the dragon in the eyes, for some reasons searching fro something longing.

For a moment he would ponder on something before rubbing his head in contemplation," We've never actually...Exchanged names. I know you know mine and yet...We have never talked about yours. Seeing as we are kind of...seeing eye to eye, what should i call the Dragon...My partner," he wondered about this now. The Sanbi had to have had a name...but what it was had been unknown to him.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 am
A name... Blinking its eyes in surprise, the Bijuu looked down at the boy attempting to, of all things, befriend the great dragoon. Until now, the boy had defeated him but never managed to stun him into the profound silence that now echoes through the halls. How long had it been since someone had truly addressed the beast by a name, a name given to it and not morphed into a saying attached to its great power.

"I have many names," the Sanbi replied cautiously, its eyes glossing a little as it thought back to the eons that had forged its existence. "Some hosts treat me like a pet, give me demeaning titles but it matters not for they die and so do all their efforts to demean me. And for what its worth..." Releasing a sigh, the bijuu snorted once more, this time in polite derision.

"I was called Balerion though not for long. My creator gave me that name, and mortals soon added "the black dread" after it." The name had been lost in time and human memory, only the dragon remembered. Well, it and now this insignificant human. An insignificant human who had nonetheless gotten something no other junchuriki had from the dragon, a name.

"You will not insult it by abbreviation, or attach nonsensical detail to it," it added, a spark of anger filling its eyes once more.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:56 am
Their conversation had been growing from hate to mutual like as he tilted his head and smiled for a moment, his mind taking this in for longer than he could. He was no longer consumed my hatred for the dragon and now instead wanted to talk more to it. With this he decided that it was time for their bond to increase. Smiling he would nod for a moment, taking in the Dragons name and committing it to memory," Got it...Your name is now committed to memory...and i will never forget it, Balerion," his eyes continued to look upwards as he wondered how his village had been doing, the time for the both of them to head back home.

Gathering his blade he would sheathe it and make for his time to get out, the area that they were in closing as he smiled," Well its time for us to head home....in time let's settle our differences and become friends," with that in mind he would begin to head out of the area, knowing that today he had made yet another step forward in not only becoming a better person, but now becoming a more intuitive one as well.

[Exit, Bijuu Fully Mastered, 1046/5000 for Bijuu Mastery]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum