Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

From you to me, no returns (Kyo, Ehlandreh)Private - Page 2 Empty Re: From you to me, no returns (Kyo, Ehlandreh)Private

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 pm
Kyojin was shocked from the burst of speed one moment he was in the bush the next he was laying by Aiko who said in her demon voice "Shinigami, if that was you understand that even if you reside within his body, you are not safe. I will find you, and I will end you. Now Elandreh, why don't you show us one of your wind techniques?" Kyojin then said sonething he knew he would regret " keep your demon under control and I will keep mines under control ". She healed his feet and he got up ready to train. While this was going on Ehlandreh ran to the pile picking out 3 water balloons, he filled them and ran back over to the pair, giving Aiko and Kyojin each one. Ehlandreh held a water balloon in his left hand, and with his right, created a rasengan, the glowing windy ball an impressive sight. “This is a rasengan, and is the technique I will be teaching you Kyojin” Ehlandreh said, leaving Aiko out of his instructions for the time being “and in your hand you hold the first step to achieving the ninjutsu you see before you.” Ehlandreh then jumped backwards, and hit the rasengan into the ground. Ehlandreh stepped away from what looked like a crater and came back in front of Kyojin and Aiko .The first step is to mold your chakra into the water balloon, and make it spin, without popping it. When you can have several individual streams of chakra, or currents, going around the ball at the same time, then we can move onto the next task.” Ehlandreh said while demonstrating with a water baloon. The water balloon, which had been lying flaccid on hi palm, sprung up into a tight sphere, without even a hint of movement on the inside. Ehlandreh gestured for them to begin." Ok so mold chakra spin it and you are finished ". Kyojin grab a water balloon put it on his palm and felt the water spin in the inside. Like Ehlandreh it showed no sign of movement." Is that good " said Kyojin.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

From you to me, no returns (Kyo, Ehlandreh)Private - Page 2 Empty Re: From you to me, no returns (Kyo, Ehlandreh)Private

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:01 pm
“man, Jounin can be scary…”
hahah, it was a good thing that Elandreh realized this fact of life, as the Kage's were even scarier. Hmm...maybe it was a sign that she should "adopt" the Nara into her family/team thing. It would be a rather nice thing to do....and a clan child under her wing.

"Kyojin, I believe that you have it mixed up here. Pudding is lying somewhere in the hallways of my mind and I sparta-kicked Nurarihyon into a hole. Meanwhile I just had to save you from causing possibly permanent damage to your ankle and possibly ending your career. Know your place."

Catching the water balloon from Elandreh, she listened and tossed the balloon up in the air over and over as the genin showed off, although to be honest she wasn't all that impressed. It was like chakra scalpels, only manipulated much differently. That didn't mean that she wasn't going to try to learn it here anyway.

“This is a rasengan, and is the technique I will be teaching you Kyojin. and in you hand you hold the first step to achieving the ninjutsu you see before you.” 

Ouch, he forgot her. Meh, he probably believed that since she was a water user she didn't care about the techniques. Which would be mostly right, seeing as she wouldn't be able to "learn" from him after this, seeing as the legendary rasengan was non-elemental

" The first step is to mold your chakra into the water balloon, and make it spin, without popping it. When you can have several individual streams of chakra, or currents, going around the ball at the same time, then we can move onto the next task.”

Oh, she had been waiting for this moment. Time for the beans of the world to be spilled, and the knowledge be spread. Oh you poor rasengan, you abused and passed about thing. Either way, she was going to learn it because why the hell not? A jutsu is a jutsu, and to pass one up could me a death in the future. So, it was time to begin. Chakra would be sent from her core, traveling down her chakra pathways like some badass electricity inside a computer from the movies, eventually collecting in one azure blue pool of energy within her palm began to press and rise up within the balloon. Now if she was a wind user, she would have had a great analogy to this, but she had something much better than that. A whirlpool of water, that was what currently resided in her palm. Unbeknownst to the two next to her, the water was spiraling at unimaginable speeds, destruction in a tiny little plastic sphere. Ok, maybe that was overdoing it but whatever, it was still cool as freaking hell. I mean, who wouldn't like rasengan?

"I would, simply because you keep knocking me out."

That was Aelfwaerd of course, who she promptly Maka-chopped back into unconsciousness. It was...."nice" talking to him, but not at the moment when she was...ok lets admit it, she was learning from a genin. Throwing the water balloon into the air, it would rise to quite the heights as she had put every inch of her strength into it, it would eventually fall back to earth due to gravity and splatter all over everybody, including her. She didn't really mind though, she was used to being wet.

"So, whats next?"

Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:32 pm
Ehlandreh watched his two mock student begin the process of learning the Jutsu. Kyojin was a natural, and mastered the process almost immediately, his own water balloon lifting up and becoming almost an exact copy of Ehlandreh’s although taking a little longer to get going than his did. Ehlandreh then turned his attention to the Jounin, whose progress was going at a similar pace. Although… Ehlandreh looked closer at her water balloon. Something looked a bit wrong… And she threw it into the air, and it landed on the ground, splitting up instantly and spraying everyone with a fine mist of water. Ehlandreh realized that the water balloon’s contents must have been spinning at an incredible rate. Ehlandreh, briefly annoyed by her antics, put back on his game face. “Aiko, this is a pretty dangerous Jutsu. Mess around with it, even in this easy state, and you could very well get hurt. Just because you are a jounin does not make you any less accountable, or me being any less responsible with you. I will give you some slack because you are my better. But, please, be very careful if you are going to do that again in the later stages of learning the Rasengan.” Ehlandreh concluded, trying to be forceful, yet humble, with the jounin. Ehlandreh would then turn to Kyojin, whom had performed the jutsu perfectly. “Good job kyo, this next stage however, is a little more difficult.” Ehlandreh let the chakra in his water balloon withdraw, and dropped the plastic sac, popping it colourful exterior on his boots. Walking away from the pair, back to his stockpile, Ehlandreh grabbed an ordinairy balloon, stopping briefly to wipe some of the plastic from the popped balloon from his foot. Ehlandreh would take the water balloon from Kyojin, and replace it with a ordinary balloon, already full. Also walking over to Aiko, Ehlandreh would give her a ordinary balloon as well. Ehlandreh stepped backwards, away from the pair, he was very adverse to this part of the training. When it went wrong, it could hurt a bit. “Now for the second part of learning the Rasengan. The balloons I have just given you are the main component of this task, which is the same as last time. But remember, the purpose of this task is very different to the last although the objective is the same. I shall restate said objective for yeah, make the air go around and around that balloon, without popping it. Remember, air is extremely different to water, if you just try to do what you did on the last task, the balloon will pop instantly, as air will move a lot faster than water. Therefore the purpose of this exercise is CONTROL, the last one was just familiarizing yourself with the practice. Good luck” Ehlandreh held out his hand, he himself had procured a balloon, and demonstrated, the balloon looked exactly the same. Ehlandreh once again motioned for 

WC: 493
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 pm
Kyojin got mad because he was wet and he rarely got mad at Aiko. But Kyojin didn't say anything.“Aiko, this is a pretty dangerous Jutsu. Mess around with it, even in this easy state, and you could very well get hurt. Just because you are a jounin does not make you any less accountable, or me being any less responsible with you. I will give you some slack because you are my better. But, please, be very careful if you are going to do that again in the later stages of learning the Rasengan.” Ehlandreh said, Ehlandreh would then turn to Kyojin, “Good job kyo, this next stage however, is a little more difficult.” said Ehlandreh. Ehlandreh then walked away from him and Aiko, back to his pile, Ehlandreh grabbed an ordinairy balloon, stopping briefly to wipe some of the plastic from the popped balloon from his foot. Ehlandrah took the baloon from Kyojin, and replace it with a ordinary balloon, already full. Also walking over to Aiko, Ehlandreh gave her a ordinary balloon as well. Ehlandreh stepped backwards, away from the pair. “Now for the second part of learning the Rasengan. The balloons I have just given you are the main component of this task, which is the same as last time. But remember, the purpose of this task is very different to the last although the objective is the same. I shall restate said objective for yeah, make the air go around and around that balloon, without popping it. Remember, air is extremely different to water, if you just try to do what you did on the last task, the balloon will pop instantly, as air will move a lot faster than water. Therefore the purpose of this exercise is CONTROL, the last one was just familiarizing yourself with the practice. Good luck” Ehlandreh held out his hand, he himself had procured a balloon, and demonstrated, the balloon looked exactly the same. Ehlandreh once again motioned for them to do it. Kyojin with his baloon in his hand swirled chakra in the inside at a fast pace. Realizinghe wasn't suppose to do that Kyojn slowed down the chakra but it was still going to fast and the balloon popped." Sorry Ehlandrah " said Kyojin." There is nothing to be sorry for Kyojin you did good on your first try. As for you crush as you humans say she did good as well but tell her dont burst water everywhere I hate being wet " said Yuki." Ok also I will tell Aiko maybe you guys will start to like each other ". Kyojin turned to Aiko and said " Yuki said you did good but asked if you couldn't burst water everywhere ".
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:51 pm
Kyojin got mad because he was wet and he rarely got mad at Aiko. But Kyojin didn't say anything.“Aiko, this is a pretty dangerous Jutsu. Mess around with it, even in this easy state, and you could very well get hurt. Just because you are a jounin does not make you any less accountable, or me being any less responsible with you. I will give you some slack because you are my better. But, please, be very careful if you are going to do that again in the later stages of learning the Rasengan.” Ehlandreh said, Ehlandreh would then turn to Kyojin, “Good job kyo, this next stage however, is a little more difficult.” said Ehlandreh. Ehlandreh then walked away from him and Aiko, back to his pile, Ehlandreh grabbed an ordinairy balloon, stopping briefly to wipe some of the plastic from the popped balloon from his foot. Ehlandrah took the baloon from Kyojin, and replace it with a ordinary balloon, already full. Also walking over to Aiko, Ehlandreh gave her a ordinary balloon as well. Ehlandreh stepped backwards, away from the pair. “Now for the second part of learning the Rasengan. The balloons I have just given you are the main component of this task, which is the same as last time. But remember, the purpose of this task is very different to the last although the objective is the same. I shall restate said objective for yeah, make the air go around and around that balloon, without popping it. Remember, air is extremely different to water, if you just try to do what you did on the last task, the balloon will pop instantly, as air will move a lot faster than water. Therefore the purpose of this exercise is CONTROL, the last one was just familiarizing yourself with the practice. Good luck” Ehlandreh held out his hand, he himself had procured a balloon, and demonstrated, the balloon looked exactly the same. Ehlandreh once again motioned for them to do it. Kyojin with his baloon in his hand swirled chakra in the inside at a fast pace. Realizinghe wasn't suppose to do that Kyojn slowed down the chakra but it was still going to fast and the balloon popped." Sorry Ehlandrah " said Kyojin." There is nothing to be sorry for Kyojin you did good on your first try. As for you crush as you humans say she did good as well but tell her dont burst water everywhere I hate being wet " said Yuki." Ok also I will tell Aiko maybe you guys will start to like each other ". Kyojin turned to Aiko and said " Yuki said you did good but asked if you couldn't burst water everywhere ".
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:40 pm
 “Aiko, this is a pretty dangerous Jutsu. Mess around with it, even in this easy state, and you could very well get hurt. Just because you are a jounin does not make you any less accountable, or me being any less responsible with you. I will give you some slack because you are my better. But, please, be very careful if you are going to do that again in the later stages of learning the Rasengan.”

Oh this kid had some serious balls talking to her like that. So much that she was REALLY liking him at the moment. So much infact that she actually wasn't going to smash this kids ass open with a watery snake of doom. Even though the sight would be absolutely hilarious. Then again, she didn't know this kid very well so she wouldn't know wether to turn up the power or not so she'd just have to refrain from doing so. She'd still have to speak to him though, she was his superior in rank.

"While I deeply appreciate your concern, you must realize that I know very well what I'm doing with my chakra, seeing as one of my most powerful jutsu has to do with some similar chakra manipulation. Namely, the glowing blade of all Medical nin, chakra scalpels. Please do not underestimate me."

“Good job kyo, this next stage however, is a little more difficult.”

Once again the praise! All on her Kyo! Bwah, she wanted that too!....wait a minute, why exactly was she mentally begging for the attention of a genin? Keep a little bit of dignity Aiko, seriously! Aiko watched Elandreh as she and her student were handed two balloons, this time without any water with them. Wait, what were they doing this time?

“Now for the second part of learning the Rasengan. The balloons I have just given you are the main component of this task, which is the same as last time. But remember, the purpose of this task is very different to the last although the objective is the same. I shall restate said objective for yeah, make the air go around and around that balloon, without popping it. Remember, air is extremely different to water, if you just try to do what you did on the last task, the balloon will pop instantly, as air will move a lot faster than water. Therefore the purpose of this exercise is CONTROL, the last one was just familiarizing yourself with the practice. Good luck” 

It was time for medical training to pay off. All medical ninja were required to go into intensive training over the control of their own chakra. If they didn't they could end up killing their patients or slice their own hands off with surgery (because it's clearly easier to use your hands to cut things. Scalpels are so overrated.) However, she felt like watching her student perform first, just to see how fast he would learn the technique. After all, wasn't one of the duties of a teacher to observe one's student? After the example from Elandreh Kyojin had tried also, but her chakra senses alerted her to something wrong happening within the balloon. The chakra was spiraling too fast. It probably wouldn't matter much if the balloon wasn't the canister, but seeing as it was so fragile....

"Crap! Kyojin cut the flow!"

But it was too late already and the balloon popped. Oh that was seriously nerve wracking. With her student's strangely high chakra levels she had honestly expected him to cause a massive explosion of doom and destruction but....it just popped. Well, they were rather lucky at the moment, now weren't they?

" Yuki said you did good but asked if you couldn't burst water everywhere "

Pshaw, this Yuki thing, she couldn't even possess! Such noob, very bad. I mean really, what kind of spirit couldn't even possess their host? Either way she hated that thing, she needed to respond or she would go completely fucking insane.

"Ok, Shinigami. Just cause of that I'll make sure to drench Kyo next training session because I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK. Your days are numbered, Shinigami."

So it was her turn, finally! Chakra from the core, flowing down in rivers of energy down into the palm that held the balloon. Pushing upwards and saturating the air within the balloon much less than before, the same incredible spinning began with the air, despite the lower amount of chakra being used. She didn't really feel like pushing the air anymore because you know, that would be bad so she simply cut the flow of chakra in her palm and promptly crushed the balloon in her hand with her superior strength, popping out of existence with a bang of sound and plastic.

"Alright, so what now?"

total of exactly 2000 claiming rasengan (taught so WC halved)
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:31 pm
Ehlandreh felt some amount of pride as he watched Aiko, whom he felt crazy scared about scolding, learn the basics of the rasengan. Ehlandreh said to her "I think your jounin abilities have allowed you to learn it a lot faster.... I think my job here may be complete. You have the capacity to master the rest on your own, and also teach your student the rest." EHlandreh hurried off back to his house. 

(Exit)
Claiming all resources that I can get from this thread.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:49 pm
"Ok, Shinigami. Just cause of that I'll make sure to drench Kyo next training session because I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK. Your days are numbered, Shinigami." Said Aiko out of no where." I should show this girl named Aiko my power " said Yuki." Hea you do that Yuki maybe you and her demon in the box can battlr " said Kyojin as he laughed out loud. But unknown to Kyojin Yuki was serious. Kyojin felt his body being taken over by Yuki." Yuki stop I was just kidding jeez " said Kyojin." No she will learm of my power no one hasn't seen not even you my wonderful host " Yuki said. Kyojin's body turned colors to a really pale color. His eyes changed from blue to black. His hair changed from blue silver to black. Then he felt it for the first time. Yuki had tooken over. With her voice she spoke out of his body saying " little girl I am Yuki Queen of the Shinigami and first Shinigami and you will show me respect this is my true power feel the power of a death god " Yuki said while realeasing large amounts of dark energy or what ever it was. Then he felt his body change back. kyojin's skin turned back the sun kissed color. Hiz eyes turned back to the bluish silver, his hair turned back to the bluish silver color he always had. Then he felt him take back over his body." Yuki by the way what hell kind of energy is that " said Kyojin." We Shinigami call it Dark energy " said Yuki. Kyojin the heard Aiko so " so what now ". As soon as she said that Ehlandreh said " I think your jounin abilities have allowed you to learn it a lot faster.... I think my job here may be complete. You have the capacity to master the rest on your own, and also teach your student the rest " while hurring off somewhere unknown to Kyojin. Kyojin then turned to Aiko and said " I dont need you to teach me the rest I get it now ". Kyojin pick up a baloon that was full of air and began to put it in his right palm. Kyojin then formed mass amounts of chakra in the baloon making it swirl faster than a tornado as it seemed. Kyojin then was shocked the baloon ripped in half but the chakra was still swirling. Kyojin saw a ball of blue energy or chakra as it was in his right palm ready to hit something." Run and hit the tree as hard as yoh can or the chakra will blow up and hurt you tremendously " said Yuki. Kyojin nodded and ran quickly towards the tree his palm in the air. Arriving at the tre Kyojin threw his right palm down hitting the tree. But it went wrong his hand rushed straight threw the tree all the way to the bottom to the roots going threw the ground making a explosion so large it created a mushroom cloud. Kyojin looked at his hand and it was completely normal. What the hell all of that and nothing was wrong with him. Kyojin looked down he was in a large crater about 10 ft deep. Kyojin ran out of the crater in front of Aiko." Well it looks like I perfected the Rasengan see ya until next time " Kyojin said while giving Aiko a kiss on her cheek.

WC: 2043

Claiming Rasengan halfed because of the training

Claiming 10 stat points

Exit
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:22 pm
" little girl I am Yuki Queen of the Shinigami and first Shinigami and you will show me respect this is my true power feel the power of a death god "

Oh that thing was hella annoying. It dared defy the trio of evil? A mental exertion of energy and the Sparta pit was undone with Nurarihyon rising up and Aelfweard being allowed out of his bindings (which happened to be made with mental gum) just to speak in such a demonic voice that she needed a new color now.

"Do children never learn? I suppose not, YUKI. We are Aelfweard, God of destruction and death. We are Nurarihyon, loyal servant of Aelfweard and the head of the Nura clan. We are Aiko Akiyama, the second Amekage and a Kumogakure Jounin. What are you? A pitiful shinigami that clings to the world through children. KNOW YOUR PLACE!"

Oh dat epicness, twas a great thing. Too bad that she couldn't speak anymore, so she just released a giant aura that stretched much beyond her, that of a draconic head with black flames licking out from the sides of its mouth. Oh it was good to be a Jounin.

"I think your jounin abilities have allowed you to learn it a lot faster.... I think my job here may be complete. You have the capacity to master the rest on your own, and also teach your student the rest."

and with that the Nara ran off into the distance, totally ignoring the godly standoff. Oh poo, she was hoping that she could have finagled the shadow imitation out of him. Oh well, it was a secret technique and she'd have to get much closer to him if she was to learn it. 

" I dont need you to teach me the rest I get it now ".

Uhh....ok? as he did his balloon thing she would once again swirl chakra within her palm, and this time without any bonds a perfect sphere of destruction and death appeared within her palm, which was promptly smashed into a tree which had a hole blown through it from the force. Hmmm....a bit more powerful than her chakra scalpels, but whatever.

" Well it looks like I perfected the Rasengan see ya until next time "

And with that her student kissed her on the cheek and left. Ok seriously this was turning into a teacherxstudent hentai manga the way this was going. Walking away, she began to list all the things she needed to go away for a trip. It was going to be a short one if possible, but whatever.

leo I'll just state again

total of 2433

learned rasengan (halved from teaching)

+433 towards 5 feeding sharks

+12 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:25 pm
Approved <3

Kyojin, please make sure your double post is not counted towards total WC
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum