Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) - Page 5 Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:14 pm
Jason had arrived at Tatsuya before his arrows did, just as he had planned. Tatsuya seemed to be just as good of a strategist if not better than Jason. Through a string of complicated maneuvers, Tatsuya had managed to get on top of Jason and push him straight towards the ground just as his arrows passed over head. Jason's brain was on autopilot, instantaneously thinking through every option he had to get out from under Tatsuya. Just before getting a face full of dirt Jason decided on a plan of attack, remembering he had Nami nearby to help. Instantly a dense ball of high velocity rotating chakra appeared in his right hand and he thrust it at the ground below him, creating a giant dust cloud and forcing him and Tatsuya back in to the air. Jason would use the dust as cover and perform the clone seal to create two shadow clones below him. One clone would grab Jason and pull him towards the ground and then transform along with the second clone in to two arrows and Jason would knock them on his bow, waiting to see where Tatsuya would appear next. He had to keep his eyes peeled because it was obvious that Tatsuya was skilled, even if he hadn't shown his true power just yet.

In his mind, Jason contacted Nami. 'Would you use your ability share with me my friend? I have a plan that I might need it for.' he asked her and of course she agreed explaining that she would have to rest after she used this ability. Now that Jason had all his pieces in place, he just had to wait for Tatsuyas's reaction.
(-40AP for rasengan, -30Ap for shadow clone =233/3 for clones. 79 Ap counted for Jason, 72 each for the clones after transformation jutsu)

Last edited by Jason Senju on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) - Page 5 Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:20 am
Lukas saw a series of maneuvers preformed by Jason and Tatsuya then a cloud of smoke. Lukas couldn't see anything that was happening, what was the point of watching a fight if you couldnt see anything? He decided to entertain himself elsewhere. As he got up, Lukas asked Risako, " I find watching fights are boring, I can't even see anything. Anyway, I'm gunna go do something else, like eat. Care to join?"
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:47 am
The Academy student, who would be a fire spewing genin in future posts, decided to go with Lukas' plan. "Sure, what're we gonna eat then?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:42 pm
It was then, in that moment of confusion, that a rumbling could be heard, though only by the dog. It was low, deep, and a very dangerous sort of pounding, as if an army were on the move, though, in truth, it was but one single beast. 
The dust filling the air, the two others talking, Tatsuya blasted upwards, as well as Jason, no one would be able to hear, see, or have knowledge of what was upon them.
Time seemed to slow down, the wind whirling around, and very distantly, the sound of trees splitting apart, that was when he would appear.
A massive hand would fly through the air, wrapping around Tatsuya mid air as he fell, and slamming him into the ground. It was not a hard blow, only enough to knock the wind out of him, and leave his back covered in bruises. 
This, however, would split the sand storm, as the arm moved downwards with the Shinobi. The dust would be cleared very quickly, revealing a truly awe-inspiring sight. 
Before the group of three, a huge, eight foot tall gorilla, with a carved wooden mask upon its face, pinning Tatsuya to the ground with a single hand. 
The low growl of the beast would echo, before a figure stood up, standing upon its shoulders.
This would be Kasai, the devote disciple of the flame. Wearing the bright mask, and standing in the air, his clothes would blow around, with their reds, yellows, and oranges, he appeared a flame against the blue sky.
He gazed down at the scene around him, before speaking.
"What before me lies, it is not right," he said, directing his attention to Tatsuya as he spoke.
"What words "to the Kage" evade your mind? Our very lives are at stake by simply appearing in this land once more, Anbu at our heels at any moment!" With this, Kasai would leap off the massive ape, and land beside it's hand, which then released Tatsuya.
"And yet, here you are, seeming to pay no heed to my words of warning. You are here, sparing these Genin, none of which with the knowledge of what we are!"
He bent down, and picked up Tatsuya, fluidly, in one movement, placing him on his feet.
"We are still marked by the demon that trained us, and forced us to kill! Or have you forgotten? The death of our friend? The villages we have watched crumble? The innocents we have seen die?"
He took a step back, looking around him.
"Have you forgotten it all? Has the duty of saving these children from slaughter fallen upon my hands alone? Answer me, friend, where has your mind gone? The Demon is upon us, and we know not how long we have to live! Remember yourself!"
Kasai's voice slowly grew to a roar as he continued talking, not paying very much attention to the others, though he knew he would have to address them soon enough.
Though, every word he had spoken had been true. He had told Tatsuya that they must go to the Hokage immediately, without a hesitation. Their very lives, and the lives of the entire leaf village depended on the knowledge they two held. Yet, here he was, returning to the life they had lead before they were abducted and forced to do terrible things, and take up the title of Missing Ninja. 
No, this was not acceptable. Kasai expected a good reason for this, and then, to leave immediately to do what they had come to do.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:23 pm
[Well then lol]

In mid air Tatusya hears the roaring sound of a warrior but it was too late. The beast came out of the dust like a meteor coming down from the sky. It slams its large palm into Tatusya and he fly's to the ground. He knew the man who ordered this turn of events.
Kasai...A man of fire and spirit one who was reserved on top but had a blazing heart. When leaked it had the power of the legendary Heavens Concealed and could burn up all life that came across it.

Slamming into the ground the wind was knocked out of Tatusya and he felt dizzy. The words of his grate friend came into Tatsuay's mind and rage began to build. He spoke of their status in the ninja world and the man who brought terror into their lives.
They were stolen, they were tortured and they had lost a friend. It had a huge impact on the two and they would never be the same. Kasai had always been insane and dramatic and the loss of their friend only increased  his insanity. But Tatsuya was different he had no fire burning his sole. The only fire that existed was the one that all members of Konoha were born with.

Tatusay stared Kasai dead in the eye as he lifted him from the ground. Tatsuya's eyes were like glass, hard and destructive when broken.
He was paying no attention to the two inexperience Genin or even Jason for that matter. It would have been unfortunate if the two Genin had left as they could gain much from watching to people spar and now even more so. Tatusya and Kasai were perfict examples of what the Shinobi world can do to some one. But no matter all Tatusya could think about was what he was going to do.

His mind shut down wile hearing Kasai's word. His teeth began to clench and a radiating energy seemed to rise out of his body. As soon as Kasai had finished Tatusya's eyes grew wide with a response in hand.

"I do not worry of that Demon or any Ambu. I will hold the strength of a million men with just the flick of a figure!"

Taking only a tiny moments pause Tatsuyas shadow had connected with Kasai's. They were to close for him to noticed any difference. It was only the shadow imitation but then Tasuya extends it to begin to coil around Kasai.
Kasai was not strong enough to relies him self from it and so Tatusya was in full control of his body.
As the shadow slowly slithers up towards Kasai's neck he would speak again.

"Wile you and Makussu we off making destruction of a village I was left as a tool for Xyxer. When I finally left I fled to the dark reaches of the jungle and I was left there for my own insanity. I had not seen anyone or anything for weeks and frankly thats how I wanted it.
My mind has gone to a place much higher then anyone in this village. I realized that humanity has the potential to achieve peace but I will always fight on the side of the planet even if its against humanity. I shall be a friend to humanity until I see other wise."

"So do not speak to me of our lost friend and the things that that demon did to us. I am plenty aware of our situation and how the lives of other shinobi may be effected, I have a path! I will gladly forsake humanity so that peace can be achieve!"

Calming down a bit now he say a smoother sentience.

"Remember Kasai what I said when we felt waterfall, that I would return whether it be with you or not."

With that said Tatusya releases the shadow that warped around Kasai's neck and Tatuys jumps back about 2m.

"Well then old friend are we now divided or will we continue?"

Tatusya was upset but he would live apart form any human if he felt like it would make for a better world.Thinking about the reason to why Tatusya met Jason and the other two was simply that Kasai and Tatusya got separated and they did not arrive at konoha at the same time.
Realizing this Tatusya did feel a bit silly for him self and Kasai. But no matter they both spoke true and the outcome could be devastating?

[DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. Will Kasia and Tatusya remain friends? Find out next time!!]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:51 pm
Jason stood at the ready, prepared to react to Tatsuya when the dust cleared. Suddenly he head a loud rumbling and then to Jason's immense surprise a giant hand swiped Tatsuya straight to the ground, clearing the dust in one fell swoop. Jason's mind raced. 'An enemy? How could they have gotten so close without me or Tatsuya noticing? He had already used up a lot of chakra but he would do everything in his power to protect his new friends'. A man's voice spoke, breaking Jason's thought process. He addressed Tatsuya as if he knew him, speaking of information for the Hokage and said they had escaped The Demon. The Demon? Could they be talking about..? No that's absurd.

When Kasai had finished talking, Tatsuya had stood up and responded to what Jason now took to be his friend. They didn't look much like friends at the moment. As Tatsuya spoke it seemed he had activated one of the Nara clans shadow jutsu to keep the man who's name now appeared to be Kasai in his place. It was hard to tell who was stronger.

"Well then old friend are we now divided or will we continue?"

It seemed very tense between the two and Jason would say what he could to avoid conflict. He was sure he could hold his own if it came to that but there were still Risako and Lukas to worry about. He decided to speak up. Walking forward, Jason put away his bow and had the two clones disguised as arrows become normal once again and continued walking to stop 10m away from both Tatsuya and Kasai.  "Kasai is it? My name is Jason Senju of the Hidden Leaf. It is apparent to me that you and Tatsuya have some sort of past together and if I heard right you escaped the Demon and have information for the Hokage, Correct? Either way Tatsuya had mentioned he was waiting for a friend earlier and I suggested a quick spar to pass the time. There is no need for your anger at him or the actions that follow. I would very much like to avoid violence here, especially since we have two untrained and inexperienced academy students on the edge of this clearing. You are strong but do not push me to fight or you might not like the outcome." He wasn't completely sure he could back up his words, but he would do everything in his power to protect Lukas, Risako and even Tatsuya. For now he would just proclaim the sparring match cancelled with no clear winner and suggest the three of them head to the Hokage's office together.

"Tatsuya, I'm afraid we will have to call off this sparring match. Thank you for taking time for me. Kasai, the match is over and you are here now. I see no harm done. I suggest everyone release their jutsu and the three of us head to the Hokage's office together. So, Tatsuya, calm down. Kasai, desummon your gorilla friend would you and let us head out." he would say to the two, trying to exude an aura of confidence and power. If the two agreed to his plan he would dispel his two shadow clones and then turn to Lukas and Risako and order them to go straight home. If Kasai and Tatsuya disagreed he would react accordingly.
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:35 pm
Lukas was about to suggest that he and Risako eat from the wide variety of food in his bag when an enormous gorilla emerged from the smoke and then pinned Tatsuya. Lukas acted quickly and yelled "Risako, get down!" as he would grab her arm and pull her out of sight and behind the trees.

A man had jumped from the gorilla's back and spoke to Tatsuya as if a friend and Tatsuya spoke to him in return, creating unknown tension. Jason then spoke to the two in what seemed like a peaceful way. Lukas didn't know what they were talking about, for they were too far to hear. It seemed that Jason was waiting an answer from the two. Lukas hoped that there would be no conflict and that he and Risako were not seen by this new man. If conflict were to arise he would take Risako and himself back to the village.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:38 pm
Well. A strange man riding upon the back of a gorilla had just burst through the woods and interrupted the spectacle that was Jason and Tatsuya's fight. This would've angered her, had Lukas not pulled her down into the brush. She couldn't quite tell what was going on as she struggled to get out back into the open. Well, when she did finally get back into a spot where she could view them, Jason had appeared to settle things down. In her book though, it was pretty uncool that the dude just came in out of nowhere. This was one of those cases where her mouth was larger than the rest of her body. "Who do you think you are!?" Now, hopefully this stranger would blow her off as a kid with a big mouth. She was pretty much completely ignoring Jason's orders, and took a step toward the commotion. Of course, should the first sign of violence occur, she'd be outta there faster than her speed stat allowed her to run.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:57 pm
Listening to Tatsuya speak, a smile spread across Kasai's face, though none could see it behind his mask. His friend still shared the similar view, that was good. He still had his mind about him, but not enough to make him arrogant and ignorant; that was good. He was still able to protect himself, even against his friend; that too was good.
Feeling the shadow coil around him, Kasai began to chuckle. This chuckle would grow, until he was laughing, as Tatsuya released him. Then, he would sigh deeply, and bow to his friend.
"Oh, damn, it is good to be back, is it not, friend?" This would be in honest sincerity, as Kasai truly believed Tatsuya to be his friend, the only one after the death of the other.
"I am glad to see that, in your insanity, you have learned to see as I do, and indeed are far from lost, friend," nodding his head again, he continued. "The common goal remains in sight for us, seeming to only be strengthened by yet another attribute that we both seem to share now. The fire, no matter how brightly it burns, always casts a shadow; a fact I will never forget. And it seems that you, in turn, remember that, shadows may only exist in a world that has light."
He half bowed again, extending his hand to his friend, signaling that the test of his will was over, and Kasai truly had no harmful intentions. Assuming Tatsuya shook the hand, Kasai would then hear Jason begin to talk. 
"I thank you for your calm, where you could have reacted with a storm," he said, bowing to the boy. "And it is a pleasure to meet you, Jason. Do not fear, I will not harm Tatsuya, nor I think him harm I. We have endured much, and would have died a thousand times over if not for the other.
"However, if you insist on coming to the Hokage, I ask, on behalf of your very life, to not step in the doors of old, until our tale we unfold. There is a bounty on our heads, you see, both of us. I fear that your entrance may cost you your life, as seeming to be affiliated with us. The matters inside are for us, and us alone, to speak with the Hokage, and plead our lives. 
"It is very possible that the two of us may die, and we know this," he nodded his head at the boy. "So, for your sake, stay yourself from risk of bloodshed." 
Then, he heard one of the younger ones talk, seeming to step beyond. Had Kasai been a true missing ninja, and the intent of harm, this would have turned things very poorly. However, he was, in truth, still a ninja of the leaf, and could into this child, and saw her inner element as his own. And so, he would not take harshly to her rash words.
"I child, am Kasai Senshi; Fire Warrior. I am the mad poet, the lost prophet, the spirit of fire. I am a devout of the one eternal flame, and dedicate myself to its fire, and only its light. I am a survivor of the Akatsuki, and at the same time, I have been trained by them. I am a spark that escaped the demon that would seek to destroy this village for eternity. I am a wanderer, and a student. A friend, and a teacher. A rouge ninja, and a shinobi of the village hidden in the leaves. I am a child, and an aged man. I am weak in my strength, but strong in my experience. I am a flame."
He would say these things, all of them being true, though, in truth, none making him exceedingly stronger than the Jason that stood before him now. Many contradicted themselves, however, that was the point. However, the girl too knew the fire, or at least had knowledge of it. If she was not swayed by his speakings of the flame, perhaps she would at least listen. He wondered briefly if... no, there were few who were willing to be taught the true flame. 
He would then turn from the girl, and glance towards Ruijin, who would remain summoned for the time being.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:39 am
With the next sentenced made by Kasai makes Tausya smiles and give Kasai a hug or better know as a "Bro Hug". Tatsuya had become some what angry with Kasai but it was nothing to spend Chakura on, simply only a show. It was true that Kasia had disappeared and Tatusya did want to go right to the Hokague but it would seemed like destiny had played a fine card. Tatusya had met two new friend and one that he Tatsuya knew he would go far with.

"I am also glad that your mind is stable for what you are used too."
He says with a chuckle.
Tatusya did enjoy making fun of Kasai's insanity as Kasai made fun of it quite often as well.

Kasia's next words were true to Tatsuya's existence. No shadow could exist with out the existence of light. Even if Tatusya and Kasai reached the darkest ends of the earth they could still win by feeding off each other.

'You are true to your words Kasai for my clan could not live with out the existence of light." (Or anything else for that matter.)
"In a funny way Kasai you are the light to my life." Tatusya was not trying to imply that they would become loves only that Kasai cast Tatsuya shadows.

Turning to Jason Tatusya speaks to him after Kasai does.

"Jason Senju I have truly enjoyed meeting you and seeing your clans emblem you have reminded me of what I will strive for...My comment at the beginning of the match was to see if you fought with the Nature of Wood style at your fist or in your heart. I believe even if you do not have your clans power mastered yet that you fight with a down to earth passion."

Tatsuya will pause before saying his next words.

"I do ask that if you come with us that you stay out site of the chambers and wait there until we come out.”

Tatsuya really did not care if all three came but Tatsuay wanted some privacy for Kasai and him as they had much to talk about with the Kage.

Getting ready to leave Tatsuay stops stops when he hears what Risako said. Tatsuya liked the girl but she sure had a mouth. Tatsuya did like how she was not afraid to say what she wanted to say.

“Risako I admire how outspoken you are and its a trait that is found in leaders however just be careful. Words can be even stronger then a jutsu.”

“It would be nice to go out and get a boul of Ramen some time if you all are up to it.”

Tatsuya glances at Lucas

“Perhaps tonight as im sure we will all be hungry in no time at all.”

Chuckling he looks to Kasai and says.

“Shall we then?”

With that Tatsuya and presumably Kasai exits the training ground and make there way to the Hokage's chambers.  

[Exit]
[OOC: Sorry it took me a wile to respond. School started and what not so got a bit busy]
[TWC: 3034; Requesting 1k/1k towards learning Water Element from Jason; 2k/2k towards Doton Kage Bushin (or earth shadow clone); 15 stats.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum