Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) - Page 4 Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:24 pm
[Yes. I apologize, as that's my bad. The bull whip is still in effect though.]
I mean, yes to the current post order. Now let's put all this behind us and get along. If we're going by post order, I technically posted last, so it's Tatsuya's turn. I think...
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) - Page 4 Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:54 pm
[Hey Jason if you could put a link to your Stats page and possibly to Nami too it would make it easier to keep the checks and balances. Also Risako there will be no striping lol.] 

It had seemed that Jason was interested in a spar. It would be fun to spar with some one new and this unique skills.

"Yes Jason Jenju I would be interested in a spar with you. It fill be purely for funzes yes? I have already had one comrade die and I will not have another....There is a wider clearing towards the east by about 20m or so if you prefer that. Also it might give us a better chance to show off." Tatusya says with a chuckle.

In the woods Tatsuya would have to watch out for the fox more if it got engaged but then again Tatusya had the ability to mask him self from sight and smell wile being in the shadows. By going into an open aria it made it more fair for both sides.
Sparing with Jason would be hard and Tatuya could not decide on a winner. Then again the point of a spar was for both the people sparing to get stronger. Not necessarily have a winner.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 pm
[ok I put a link to my stats page and to nami in my signature]

"Yea just for fun of course. I just think it would be fun to test ourselves. If you want to lead us to the clearing you mentioned I'll follow you so we can get started." Jason would say to Tatsuya. He was glad that Tatsuya agreed to spar with him. He had originally came out to the forest to train anyway so a good training fight would do him some good. It seemed like Lukas and Risako would be close by to watch the fight as well. Jason was starting to get excited for this fight. He would look at Tatsuya with a grin on his face, waiting to follow him to the aforementioned clearing.
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:17 am
It seemed that Tatsuya had agreed to spar with Jason. Tatsuya was going to lead Jason to an open battle area and Lukas would follow. Lukas had confidence in Jason but Tatsuya's speed was still relevant. Lukas was also still worried that he would be some how dragged into the spar.Lukas just shrugged it off and told himself that it was just his paranoia. Lukas assumed that Risako would also follow them to the area. Lukas also hoped she would so he wouldn't be alone if he was dragged into the spar,or if he needed someone to talk to. As he began to walk back to the boys he turned around to Risako and asked "Are you coming?"
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:05 am
Well it seemed her original plan of staying in the distance was a no go. 

"Are you coming?"

Well, what choice did she have? Multiple choices actually, but thats not the point, she didn't want to go home yet, as this group seemed pretty cool. She decided to walk with Lukas and the rest. "Yea, I guess."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:01 pm
Tatsuya brings them to the open field. It was about 40m in diameter with large trees surrounding it. 

"Well here we are." Tatsuay says.
He was definitely excited. The last couple of time he had to extensively use his skills were in order to keep his life.
It would feel good to stretch his skills for enjoyment and self improvement.
He turned to Jason to say one more thing before they start.

"Well then Jason Senju lets see if the power you have is true to your heart for just true to your fist."

Tatsuya smiles and bows to his partner then jumping back about 5 meters. Tatsuay wont hesitate to make the fist move but he gives Jason an opportunity to strike first.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:15 pm
They arrived at the clearing fairly quickly and Tatsuya said a quirky line about Jason's strength, bowed and then jumped back 5 meters. It looked like he was waiting for Jason to make the first move. Jason made a quick bow and then pulled out his bow. He would shoot two arrows at Tatsuya's chest at 53 speed. Immediately after releasing the arrows, Jason would perform the Ram hand seal to activate body flicker and move straight at Tatsuya at 85 speed.

(12-2 arrows 10 remaining. -10AP for body flicker, 303 remaining,)
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:30 pm
Lukas knew that Tatsuya was letting Jason go first when they got there and it was a smart idea. By letting your enemy strike first you learn their fighting style and their weaknesses. Lukas could tell Tatsuya was a strategist and so was Jason so it would be a good fight. The only bad thing was that Tatsuya had the advantage of knowing the terrain. Even worse than that, Lukas didn't have any more ramen.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:25 pm
Well, that was interesting. The academy student wondered when she would gain the skill to do that kind of stuff. Soon, hopefully.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:10 pm
An interesting move was presented by Jason. Options and strategies raced through Tatsuya's mind at a speed incalculable. 
From what Tatsuya gathered was that Jason had fired two arrows but what was interesting was the body flicker. He was travailing at a speed that was much grater then the arrows he had shot and so Jason would arrive at Tatsuya well before the arrows would.
It was a strange tactic but a tactic at that. 

It was possible that this was a trap. There was no indication that Jason was going to preform another jutsu however there was also no indication that Jason was going to make a physical attack with his fist or feet.
This would leave only one possibility ether he has yet to show the physical attack or he will be preforming a close range jutsu.
The question now was what was Tatsuay going to do?

Tatsuya was not willing to show his hand quite yet so Tatusya decides to react in a more offensive way.
As Jason is running at a much faster speed then his body is used to it will be hard for his body to maneuver and keep balance.
With having Jason arriving at Tatsuya before the arrows even get close to them Tatsuay will freely allow Jason to ram into his body.
Tatsuya relaxes his muscles and readys for the impact. As Jasons body flys into Tatsuay, Tatsuay will fall back smoothly to reduce the effect of the impact. Tatsuay will fall back onto his right leg then he will push up and swing his left leg around into the air. As Tatsuya moves more to Jasons side he will place his had on Jason's chest and push up.
Using this momentum Tatsuya will swing his body to be on top of Jason's.
Jason will hit the ground fist with Tatsuay on top of him pinning him. Then the arrows will fly over their head.

If Jason show any signs of other Jutsu's or moves, Tatsuya will act accordingly with ether a Jutsu of his own or swift movements of his body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum