Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) - Page 3 Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 am
Risako had observed this series of events with interest. First Tatsuya managed to save the boy from certain death by bush, and again Tatsuya flaunted his speed. Then it turned out that Jason and the new one were previously acquainted, and his name was Lukas. He would go on about how Nami put a "distracting" image in his head. She thought about what most boys in the academy thought about, and decided Nami wasn't as pure and innocent as she believed. 

Lukas appeared to have mixed feelings about staying or leaving, to which Risako would reply by throwing something small (a rock, acorn, squirrel etc.) in his direction. "You already walked out here, so you might as well stay." She would lean in closer to confirm her curiosity from earlier, and this was indeed the boy from her class. The genin exams were coming up, and maybe they would graduate together? Who knows? Definitely not you. Either way, some tension had begun to build up, was another newcomer on their way? 

(This thread was before she graduated.)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) - Page 3 Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:52 pm
The new boy definitely seemed a bit socially awkward  but what ever it was cool. Tatusya would leave the situation to Jason. Tatsuya would could go any way. He was fine with staying in the woods or leaving all together. Something that Tatsuay was more interested in that three major clans from the leaf were all in the same place. It was there clans that had survived the grate wars and destruction witch was truly amazing.

Quickly putting in a word before anything was decided. "Well I dont really mind were we go."
This of course implied that Tatusay was invited to come along.
At some point Tatsuya would probably have to go looking for his friend who was probably staring into the sun for some strange reason.

The girl who was with them was sassy towards the new comer witch Tatsuay found pretty amusing.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:38 pm
Jason had listened to Lukas explain his reason for being here and express an interest to stay. It seemed that Tatsuya and Risako didn't mind if Lukas stayed and had left the decision up to Jason. "Sure Lukas you can stay if you want." he would say absentmindedly to his friend. Jason was still focused on Tatsuya. He had shown his speed to be faster than Jason's twice already and Jason was curious to test out his other skills. Jason would take a few seconds to consider the possible outcomes and then turn to Tatsuya and say "It's been a while since I've had a good fight and you seem to be rather strong. What do you say to a sparring match?"

Jason would study Tatsuya to try and predict his answer. Secretly he wanted to show off for the two academy students so he hoped Tatsuya would find it agreeable. He would telepathically ask Nami to come to the branches above them so that she could assist if needed and then anxiously await Tatsuya's answer, not being able to predict what his response would be.
(its a no kill thread but why not make it interesting? XD)
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:10 pm
Lukas was happy that his friend let him stay. He was a little worried about Jason and Tatsuya sparing. Tatsuya seemed very fast and who knows how strong he is? Lukas was also worried that he would be some how dragged into sparing. He wasn't very strong and even Risako seemed a lot stronger than him. All Lukas wanted to do was eat, so he decided to do so.

"Hey, if you are goin to fight Im gunna eat my ramen." Lukas said as he pulled a cupof ramen out his weapons pouch, being he left all but one kunai at home. "Do any of you happen to have some water that I can boil?" Lukas said with a plop on the ground.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Risako would like to declare this a moment to duck out. Well, at least she would step back and watch from a distance. Before that however, she would hand Lukas her unopened bottle of water. How he was going to boil it? She didn't know. She would also tug his shirt and bring him away from the fight about to start, "Don't sit there idiot, you'll get hurt." (Shots fired) She didn't mean that as an insult, but it could be interpreted like that. Name calling to her was more a term of endearment though, signifying some level of comfort. With that, if Lukas had come with her, she would nod to the other two and wish them good luck. 

[If Tatsuya agrees to the challenge. The posting order will be Jason, Then Tatsuya (Let Lukas post first though, so he can come with me or stay). Posting order will continue as normal afterward, and keep it somewhat simple. Now, WITH the formalities are out of the way, STRIP AND FIGHT FOR MY AMUSEMENT!]

Last edited by Risako Akara on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:23 pm
As Lukas sat down Risako handed him a bottle of water.

"Don't sit there idiot, you'll get hurt."

"Fine, let me make my ramen first." Lukas said as he poured the water into the cup. Lukas then concentrated his fire chakra into his hand and began heating the ramen. Lukas had his eyes closed so he didn't stop heating until he smelt something burning. He had burnt his ramen. "Eh, food is food right." Lukas said as pulled out his chop-sticks. "See-ya later Jason." Lukas said with confidence in his friend. Lukas moved 50m away and began to eat his ramen.

Last edited by Lukas Hyuuga on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:56 pm
"We're just gonna step back and watch." She said to Lukas with a grin.

[All right. Lukas and I will join back after you two rumble. Now, don't make me use the bull whip. Because I will use it, and neither of you will be spared.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:16 pm
[Okay so just a few things, you can not respond in a thread until its your turn for example Lucas you can not respond until Jason makes a post. Also you can not exit a thread and come back into it. Once you have stated that your are exiting a thread you can not come back in. So ether you exit for ever from this thread or just state that you are moving 50m away to watch the battle. The you can just keep it to little post or whatever.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:17 pm
[Well then we'll keep our posts short. To be fair, I told him to post, so that's my bad. And yes, we'll keep this order, again, that's my bad.]

Last edited by Risako Akara on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:19 pm
[Just edit your posts to you guys move 50m away to watch. Is the post order still Risako-Tatsuya-Jason-Lukas?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum