Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tonight...we wage war (P, Ryuu sorta/Youka) Empty Tonight...we wage war (P, Ryuu sorta/Youka)

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:01 pm
Maku could be found sitting on one of the wooden chairs that lay within the room. It was a small room, but it was more than what he needed at the moment. It was the hotel room he had rented since his arrival in Tenga. Currently, he was considering the moment to leave. He had promised Takigakure one more sunrise, and currently that was what he was waiting to end. From his position at the window, the sun worked to warm his skin. A clear sky reached out before him as the sun breached the horizon. A rain seemed to have fallen sometime in the night, for the buildings seemed to shimmer with the moisture. The clouds however, had long since made their way to different lands. Looking out, Maku heard a light snoring.

Turning, he noticed Ryuu still passed out on the bed. He had placed him there after their meeting. He could be useful, he had a decent chakra level, and his past still intrigued Maku. His talk about Amegakure reminded Maku slightly of how he felt about Takigakure. It seemed they had both been abandoned by weaker villages, and forced to find their own way. He sought to learn more from him, however currently that seemed impossible. Instead, he would have to learn about the man at a later date. However, he could not leave him in Tenga. Who knew what Xyxer might do if he found an unauthorized shinobi in his village. That had made his decision for him. He would take him there, and do his best to protect him. If not, then fate had decided he was unworthy and that would just be the way of it.

Standing, the sun had made its way over the horizon, and in that moment the unknown reprieve that Takigakure was under ended. He did not know what he would discover there, but soon he would find out. He held the note in his hand to inform Youka of his departure, but decided he would be better off to speak to the man. Well, the demon. He no longer found it as much concern that Youka was being repressed by the abomination. He had learned so much, and that these moments that Youka was repressed would only work to make him into the man he needed become.

"Demon, can you hear me. I need to share a quick word."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tonight...we wage war (P, Ryuu sorta/Youka) Empty Re: Tonight...we wage war (P, Ryuu sorta/Youka)

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:09 pm
The Demon was busy meditating as per usual while he didn't have any failing ninja to train. He was very busy with trying to awaken the last of his sharingan abilities before he left Tenga to begin the destruction that needed to happen. His eternal sharingan focused on one point and he continued to push chakra to his eyes slowing down everything around him to drastic levels. He watched dew slide from a blade of grass, something that should only take a few moments seemed to last a life time in his eyes. He was perfecting their use daily and with the added benefit of being able to use them while training the genin he had abducted they were at their all time best.

During this time of meditation and reflection on when he should go to Iwa to end it's meager existence . It was a village that had barely survived when it was under Nears control and it was still dying but a lot more slowly under Echo's, now that he wasn't there he could only imagine that it had went back to being nothing but a hell zone full of filth. At this moment he received a call from Maku, it was weird for the boy to openly reach out and make the first call.

"Yes,I'm here, what is it?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tonight...we wage war (P, Ryuu sorta/Youka) Empty Re: Tonight...we wage war (P, Ryuu sorta/Youka)

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:25 pm
Almost instantly the demon answered. He seemed to be relaxed, as if he had been in deep thought, leaving behind the anger that so often gripped him. "I have decided to make a move. I shall be going to Takigakure in a matter of moments. Once there, I shall see it as the first village to leave the alliance we sought to build." Straight to the point. His voice almost monotone. This was not his normal way to speak. His normal airiness was gone, his voice seemed older somehow.

A condition of his new outlook on life. He briefly wondered how the demon would react to this news. In anger? or would he see it as a new way to get the plans moving. THinking of demons, he remembered the letter form Xyxer. "Any news on why Xyxer has issued us to leave the vilalge. I read the letter, meant to find you and then.......well I got distracted."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:34 pm
Listening to the boys words flow into his mind and grasp it like a mother holding a child the Demon let a smile cross his lips. The words he was hearing were coming from the boy in a most calm way, something he found to be new inside of Maku. Had the boy come to fully grasp himself, or was this the doing of the being he had talked to before that had silenced the Jester in mere seconds? It was hard to tell and the only thing he knew was that plans were moving ahead finally and they would need to make this push count if they were acting now.

"This is excellent news I won't ask what brought about this change in nature or why you choose now to attack. I look forward to seeing the smoke from Taki rise from the horizon as I do the exact same to Iwagakure. I have sent one ninja there already from my bounty of choices he shoudl be informing Kozai that I need to speak with him and once that happens Iwa will burn."

It was true that the Demon would be on his way once things were taken care of here. There was just one more fight that needed to happen and the victor would be sent to another village to be ready for their part.

"Ah yes, Xyxer, it was nothing but a misunderstanding. Everything is going well now, I've come to learn that Konoha not only has a enemy in us, but in him as well, they took part in the destruction of the mans home village. He has asked for our help, I told him we would be overly thrilled to help him with this."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:47 pm
"Konoha has another enemy. Well that is good. At some point, I would like to pay back the little brat who stopped my original entry. In time all things fall, and that time is nigh." He finished speaking. He contemplated what this meant. Not only would the minors fall, but the major villages as well. They could re-landscape the entire continent in a new image. Thinking on the powerful ninja of Konoha, he thought there he might find his glorious death that he sought. Only after the rest of the minor villages felt the lash of his power however. He could not die to soon, no he had to live so that his death held meaning.

"Very well, I am glad you hashed that out. Had I been allowed to send a message prior to today, most likely I would have told him to make me. Probably not in our best interests. I am pleased to here Iwa will fall. When it burns please ensure the destruction of all records. Our names are scrawled in the mission logs.....a quick thought occurred. What do you mean Kozai? Why would you need to speak to him there?" This puzzled Maku, though his voice remained stead and unwavering. The tone, that was the unnerving part of his new speech. It was clear that he simply did not care about these villages and the implications.

It was worse than joy at death. Worse than a raging bull. It was compete and total indifference to human life. Maku saw it as needing to be done, and so it shall. As clear an objective as breathing. He hoped the demon would keep up his pace. He wanted to arrive in Taki soon.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:59 pm
The Demon was pushing a small barrier from his eyes outward in a field around his body that was slowly growing. It had taken forever for this to happen but it was finally happening albeit at a slow pace to say the least. His eyes became strained again as he focused on pushing the chakra through them causing the small bubble to grow bigger and bigger till it was a orb around him a few meters in every direction.

"Indeed this is good news one more ally against a major village is always an added benefit even if it is only for a moment and we turn on each other later. Having the help now will only push all of these plans forward. Who knows he might be just what a village needs in a kage to help it thrive and him leading others might also bring him back to being a much more sensible being."

The Demon kept focusing on holding the barrier steady as it began to waver from him splitting his time and concentration between this new ability and the mental conversation he was having with this new Maku who he was liking more and more by the second.

"If you remember I turned Kozai to our side with my jutsu, he should have gained some type of information that I can use in the future. Plus he would be a good mini leader to a group of these soldiers so I don't have to directly control them and send them on their way to do various things. He has ambitions and those when being molded by the right hands can be used to a very great potential that I intend to use fully."

Still focusing on holding the bubble the Demon sighed slightly from he strain, it was nw not only effecting his eyes but also his entire body from the drain. Something funny feeling was also taking shape however, his body was beginning to catch fire from the inside in a not so physical sense. It felt like he had gained the flu in all of th three minutes he spent meditating and pushing this ability forward. What the hell was happening to his body all of a sudden and why couldn't he figure it out?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:10 pm
"A man of great ambition is capable of anything. A fact we well know. I won't offer insight into your actions as you seem to have it handled. Xyxer is an odd one, no getting around it. Yet he is a powerful ally, better than a needless enemy. All the same, the force of Tenga against Konoha could help us gain our goals. All the same, we shall move forward with eyes and ears open." Thinking on what Youka had said, he still didn't understand why Kozai was still in Iwa. Hadn't he been sent to learn about Echo? Despite the demons words, Maku considered Kozai as a failed experiment. No great insight had been gained to push the cause that they strove to achieve.

"Is there any other information you wish to relay before my departure. What news from Kira, weren't you in contact with her? Also I think you should know demon. Should I find myself over my head, I will not be calling you. These missions I take serious and I shall not see shame in calling an ally. I simply thought you should know." He finished speaking. If the demon had anything else to say he hoped he would merely divulge the information without the need of prompting.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:28 pm
It seemed that this new calm and collected Maku was very set on his goals and knew what needed to be done. Though there was a slight moment in time during this conversation that the Demon missed hearing a snark remark from the boy about something or the other. It was after all what they had built their relationship on in the end and to not hear it anymore was something very questionable to the Demon. It mattered not though right now, he would have to seek further answers on the resonings at a later date. For now he had all that he needed from Maku and they both knew what needed to be done for all of this to work properly. If they failed from this point on then it meant they weren't strong enough to accomplish the goals that they had set out to do.

"Very well Maku, I understand. Don't think this means I care about what happens to you, but I wish you the best, and if we are both successful then we will meet again to formulate our next plan of attack. The last I heard from Kira howver was when sh was in Taki and then made a move to my hideout to be informed of my plans that I had set in motion for the destruction of the minor villages. SHe was supposed to meet me in Tenga but never showed. So she might have failed to communicate with me."

Ending the conversation on his point the Demon let out one last breath of air from his lungs before pushing chakra to his eyes once more. What happened next was the perfected version of what he had been trying to accomplish this whole time. The barrier again fluxed once before expanding to its full width and length around the Demons body as he sat in the kneeling position. It was finally awakened and he could go about walking into the new world that these two would set about with the culling of the minor villages. By the time the majors would know what was happening they would already be beset with the horrible luck of running into either the Demon or Maku, such a sad fate for their adversaries.

Deactivating his sharingan to allow his eyes to rest something strange happened. He found that he couldn't deactivate his sharingan for this moment. His eyes were flushing with chakra enough to cause some of the vessels to bust and cause internal bleeding if not check and fixed right away. This was something that should have been dealt with once he switched eyes with Maku, so something else really must be happening if indeed he still wasn't able to control the eyes that he thought were the perfect eyes. It must be true that there indeed was something after what he though to be the pinnacle of this state. With another grin on his face the Demon knw he was that much closer to attaining something new even if it meant going through all of this pain again once more. That was nothing but a small price to pay to ensure that the aspirations that they were reaching for came true in the most beautiful of ways. Finally being able to deactivate his sharingan he stood up and went to look out the window. A new era was beginning.

(Exit)
(TWC from this topic and this one equal 2500 plus my learning a ms tech once for half= absolute limiter being learned)

Last edited by Youka on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:15 pm
"very well, don't get yourself killed before the real fun can start."  Maku ended and cut off the transmission.  It was time to go really.  Walking over, he stood next to Ryuu.  Forming the hand seal a golden bubble seemed to embrace them.  After a quick moment, they snapped out of existence, moving towards Takigakure.  It had been his home, he could see it as clear as he could see this room.  Being pulled through the aether, he had them land at the great tree.  

As a side note, he probably should have told Youka about the genin.  He had pretty much just left them to their own devices.  Yep, this was why he was worst teacher in the world.  Really Youka should know better by now.  

(Exit Taki with Ryuu)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:09 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum