Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
Playing with FireToday at 10:03 amRudra UchihaSaturn's ShenanigansToday at 9:58 amSaturnKaikos BlossomToday at 9:09 amKaikos BlossomUnknown vagabound at the gate Today at 8:53 amSato HibikiEntering The Stronghold [Village Entry]Today at 7:48 amJun ShibasakiThe beckoning of his heart, hears a new whisperToday at 2:51 amKiko TsukikoReflections of the Moon Today at 1:55 amJunko TsukikoTenshi's ToolsToday at 1:37 amTenshi UchihaThe Dark Side ArisesYesterday at 11:40 pmRanagi JomajoForming the DestroyerYesterday at 10:10 pmQuinn Foster
Top posting users this month
336 Posts - 39%
95 Posts - 11%
91 Posts - 11%
78 Posts - 9%
76 Posts - 9%
48 Posts - 6%
47 Posts - 5%
33 Posts - 4%
32 Posts - 4%
30 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Medical Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:01 pm
The Demon had told this group to arrive slightly after finishing his training of the other group. They should be rounding into the plains soon, or they would have already been here and watching the previous match. It mattered little where they were as long as they were here. He would handle this group much like the last in asking what they could do and provide to him. After he would mentally grade them and in doing so know ho to put them with next teaming up.

"Are you all ready, I hope so."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fuuinjutsu Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 am
It was pretty obvious that Makusu had been following Youka out of the village, seeing as he had no other option, so he simply followed him until they happened upon the totally nondescript generic clearing. Dull green grass, dirt brown dirt....it was definitely not Konoha. Thinking about his home was like a smack in the face, but right now he had to respond to the matter at hand. He was basically in a life or death situation. Getting into a battle ready situation, chakra would begin to change nature and spread itself throughout his body for when they began. Of course, that's if Kasai was too. "Well Youka, I'm ready as ever to get the living crap beaten out of. Any special rules to this spar you neglected to mention in the lair of the demented swordsman?" He would not attack yet, seeing as the start had not been announced.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 0

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:30 pm
Kasai had been waiting for the previous training session to end, though he sat in the tall grass facing away from it. He watched as Makussu stood beside him, both waiting for Youka to come to them. 
Kasai had wished that Makussu were not so flammable, else he would ignite the entire plain in attempt to do something to Youka. However, his friend could catch ablaze as easily as paper, quite literally, and therefore he would not. 
He stood as Youka approached them, and bowed to him. 
"I am ready for what will come, whatever it may be," he said, relaxing his body.
He bent his knees slightly, and allowed the chakra to flow through him. He then slowly began bringing his hands up to his stomach, ready to form any hand signs needed, as there may or may not be an official start to this training. For all Kasai knew, it had already begun. 
Flicking his eyes to Makussu, Kasai muttered quickly "We may find the log to be our greatest ally in this training, though a fire tempest will be necessary if we are to show full potentiality. To blink away will add the speed needed to avoid great pain, friend. The best offense is a good defense, yet the best defense may be offense in some times."
Taking a deep breath in, he flicked his eyes back to Youka, focusing intensely on him from under his mask.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Medical Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:53 pm
Ah it was time for this to begin, finally he could get the gears in motion to start the drums of war. He had the ninja and more were on their way, he would start with the five here molding them into death machines of the highest caliber, or they would die trying to be. They had both spoken and said something about being ready for what was to come. In truth they weren't ready, and the Demon had in all honesty tuned them out. So much so that he cut Kasai off from whatever he was muttering to his friend for the time being. They would learn that with him, they were all each others enemy, one of them might be tasked with stabbing the other in the back and wouldn't even know it.

He had wanted to ask them first what their abilities were, and how they would better serve him. To be honest it would be better for him to see them through actual techniques. He would start off easy enough, letting them think they could at least follow his movements and track what was going on during their exhibition match. The area they stood in was a high grass area with it easily coming up to one meter high. There were a few trees littered around the 15 meter area. Stepping off his right foot he took into a sprint to close the meager gap between himself an the genin(speed of 40). If unhindered in anyway he would attempt to split them apart gripping them both by their clothing and pulling them both inwards before attempting to slam their bodies into the ground using not even half of his strength(20).

(go all out guys lol)
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fuuinjutsu Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:15 pm
Without any warning seemingly Youka had rushed forward at a speed equal to his own, strange as he had seen him go much faster before. Well, perhaps he was going easy now, something he really needed to take advantage of. While he would rather go in for the kill with a paper tornado spear, he had yet to fully master that so he would have to use one of his less powerful techniques. His body would change before the clearings occupant's eyes, his legs dissapearing and strange little outlines of sheets would appear all over meanwhile paper would float around him, allowing to use his Jutsu much more efficiently for now. Of course, even so he had to use this time wisely, he couldn't keep it up for long. A shuriken would form out of two sheets of paper, then fly towards Youka's torso at a speed of 30 and a sharpness of a regular shuriken. If it miraculously hit he would then blast him away with a great breakthrough, but most likely he would retreat at an enhanced speed of 71 to keep distance between the two. It would all depend on reactions, along with the hope that Kasai didn't torch his attack. That would really suck.

(-30 activation of Shikigami no Mai which halves ap to paper shuriken so only -10 for that and -10 upkeep? So either 120/160 or 110/160 left. This post was evil, deleted itself 3 times before finally successfully posted)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 0

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:48 pm
Kasai's head snapped towards Youka as he started. He noticed Makussu's actions, and sighed to himself. Hopefully his friend would work with him, else this fight was already over. 
The man was moving fast, but there was still some distance between them.
"Fly the winds, I'll free the flame opposite, make them collide," he said quickly, bringing his hands up to his chest as fast as he could, beginning to form the hand signs. He had the time to complete them, his speed not being much slower than the speed at which Youka was moving(34 compared to 40).  
Tiger. Boar. Ox. Dog... Snake.
He waits just a second before creating the final hand sign, in order to allow Youka to get meer feet away, hopefully just at the moment of attack. This would cause Kasai to substitute out just in time to avoid Youka. Then, he felt himself shifted 40 meters behind Youka, and a log taking his place where he previously had stood. 
If this went successfully, he then would bring his hands up to his chest, and begin forming the next set of hand signs. If Makussu understood what he meant, he would hopefully launch off a Great Breakthrough, as Kasai was preparing to blast out his Phoenix Fire: six fire balls in a row. 
Those two together would be able to collide together right where Youka was, and hopefully be able to do something. 
All of this rushed through Kasai's head as he began slowly charging Youka (20 speed) from behind at 40 meters, assuming his substitution went through. 
[210 ap - 5 from substitution jutsu = 205 ap]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Medical Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:46 pm
What a very weird ability the first boy could use, it was something that he hadn't seen before. He would have to be sure to question the boy about it at a later time and ensure to get all of the information on it. For now however it served to be the bane of his partner as they had not planned their attack to be in conjunction. Youka noted the hand seals that the boy was doing and came to the conclusion that he would be no threat at the moment. The slightly bigger non threat however was the shuriken flying towards him at a dear god slow speed. Placing his right arm ahead of him he would let the shuriken plant into his palm.

Grabbing the log with his left hand he would pivot and rotate flicking the shuriken at an accelerated speed towards Kasai's right leg(70speed/power). He could track the boys new position easily with his chakra senses picking up on him as soon as the technique ended. If they hit their marks which was at the kneed cap and shin of his leg they would more than likely tear through maiming the boys leg for the rest of this encounter. Carrying through with his spin with the log in hand he would let it go upwards towards Makussu's new location if he did indeed decide to increase his distance. Since the paper doll was further than what should now be a limping Kasai he was going to have to launch the log with more strength and speed(95speed45strength). The log was aimed to hit the floating boy center mass if it did collide with him bringing the boy to the ground hopefully.

If everything went how he had portrayed it he would be standing in the middle of the field with both kids down. Hopefully they would be thinking of a better strategy that didn't involve one of them running away while the other tried attacking. Teamwork didn't seem to be one of their strong points, maybe these two hadn't had much practice together. No matter if Kasai was indeed maimed Makussu would have to learn how to use teamwork very fast.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fuuinjutsu Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:04 pm
Makussu was now in a tough situation. Ok scratch that, he was screwed if he didn't think fast. So his shuriken had hit rather surprisingly, which was a plus, but watching that shuriken fly towards his comrade after....well at least Youka was a medic. Still, that left him stuck with Kasai injured and most likely immobile, which was bad considering that he would have to rely on him at the moment, seeing as the wind fire combo seemed to be their only option. But right now he had to focus on his lord and savior the Log flying straight towards him at incredible speeds. Perhaps a great breakthrough? No, it would be traveling to fast to have any effect. Well, he would be stuck dodging again. Chakra would surge into his legs and his shunshin would activate bringing his 71 skyrocketing up to a total 110 speed, the fastest he had ever gone, causing him to rocket to the side just barely faster than the Log which would barrel past indenting itself into the ground. Damn, he'd probably have to pray for not greeting the log properly later.Oh well, for now he had to focus. He would start to rocket across the clearing towards Kasai to help him up if he had fallen and hopefully execute his combo attack. Again, it all rested in the reactions.
"Kasai! Let's do our combo!" He would yell if he reached his comrade successfully, as his hands would go into the handseals needed.
(-20 total for upkeep and shunshin so 110/160 left
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 0

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:57 am
Kasai came out of the substitution, and was immediately glad he had not been running at a faster pace. 
Seeing the shuriken flying towards him(at 70 speed), and himself running directly towards it (20 speed), his reaction time(34 + 60) was just enough to do avoid a crippling blow (94 to 90). 
Seeing that it was headed just at his knee, and knowing that a true strike would leave him on the ground for hours, he dived to the side as fast as possible. As the shuriken had to travel 40 meters to reach him, he would be able to avoid a direct hit, however, reacting just barley faster than the shuriken, he would not avoid everything. 
Feeling the searing pain of metal digging into his skin, Kasai could feel the shuriken slice deeply into the calf of his leg mid-dive. Due to his dismal amount of health (13), it hurt a lot. However, not going directly through his leg, Kasai was able to land in a kneeling position, wincing in pain.
As soon as he saw Makussu moving, he began to form the hand signs to create his Phoenix fire.
Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger.
If uninterrupted, he would shoot forward 6 fire balls in a row, aiming each one towards Youka, being 1 foot radius and an explosion of 1 meter (also able to be manipulated for one post and curve mid air). Being shot at a power and speed of 20 each, if Makussu were to aid and use his great breakthrough, the gust of wind would not only launch them faster and further, but also increase their power. (I am supposing I would add? So, 40 power and speed total, and a range of 50 meters? I am not exactly sure how to combine jutsu in this way :p ). As they had practiced before, and if Makussu could get his timing correct, the wind blast would not extinguish the fire balls, but instead make a devastating effect.
Therefore, if uninterrupted, Youka would find 6 fire balls flying towards him, as Kasai knelt in the grass.
(Again, any insight as to if I am doing this right would be nice. Sorry if it's not my best post, writing on my phone is terrible, and it's really late for me.)
[205 ap - 20. = 185 ap]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Medical Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:14 pm
The Demon stopped and looked at the boy flying around in what seemed to be a paper form. He didn't know how long the boy could hold this form of paper. Analyzing the ability however he could tell that it enhanced his speed, not drastically but by enough to give the boy the mobility he needed to avoid the log aimed for his body. The other boy was able to avoid his reckoning but just slightly, the shuriken still tore into the boys leg but missing all that would render him useless.

He could stop the entire attack that was about to happen, after all the paper man did just shout out that they were going to be using a combo attack. Instead of stopping the attack directly which would be easy enough. It was time to show them that not only were they all weak but all their training in konoha was for nothing. Running full sprint towards the boys again. The distance was 40 meters so he would need to close it fast after what was to happen next.

Watching the two jutsu close in on him after he reached the 20 meter mark the Demon would activate his wound destruction jutsu. Mixed with his medical bolstering the healing ability of this jutsu would be pushed to new heights(71) just as the balls of fire would crash into him. The Demon would shrug them off and continue his movement for the children. Vitalizing his legs with his shunshin to push his legs to a faster speed(we'll say 100). He would attempt to appear to the side of Kasai waiting for the boy to recognize that he was there before shuffle kicking the boys side between his third and fourth rib to launch his body into Makussu. (strength/speed50)

800AP-50=750
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum