Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) Empty Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:23 pm
Agito was taking a normal everyday stroll through the village of Iwagakure, he had a new look about him today, as his hair had grown out, and he looked more formal, he had what looked like a tail trailing from his shoulder, and he wore diffrent cloths then usual, and he had markings on his face now, he gave people a smile as he walked by, the people seemed to be treating him nicer then before, maybe he was finally rubbing off on them, showing them he was nothing like his brother Near, he would eventually come upon the gates of Iwagakure, he looked out there, remembering the first time he had met kozai, and rokouro, One had become his best friend since then, the other, more or less kept to himself, but still a teammate of sorts, Agito would step out of them and began to take a stroll around the outside of the village, he would whistle his own little tune as he was more of looking up at the sky then his own surroundings, so if someone was walking around and walked into him, he wouldnt know until they bumped into him, his mind was remenicing about his entire past and outlook on life
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) Empty Re: Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:47 pm
The evening was nice and clear, the market place was crowded with people Rin didn't know her hair would cover the right side of her face mixed with her bangs and she huffed her bang's back, she grabbed a few apple's with what little ryo thanking the elder lady reminded her of her home village, she had come from the village Yukigakure in search of her brother whom she only had a picture of and name, looking at the picture she would nom on the apple and begin to get looking into people's faces the only moment she looked from was to continue to memorize her brother's face Kozai " mother and father only spoke about him" Rin would think to herself and then all of a sudden a towering shadow was near her and she would suddenly bump into the man and fall backward she looked up from the picture and stared at a male with long hair and and dressed decently, whereas Rin would look down at her kosode yellow and orange checker was a little dirty and her obi-sash was a little messed up from landing backward, her feet were bare and dirty from walking around all evening, Rin would brush some dirt from her fair skin and jump up forgetting her apple's and begin's picking them up and spoke softly "Sorry sir it was my fault please don't punish me" Rin would scatter around and then she seen her brother Kozai's picture at the bottom of the man's shoe and she would slowly reach for it hoping the man wouldn't lash her for ruining his trance.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) Empty Re: Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:59 pm
Agito would stop as he looked down at the little girl who bumped into him, he would see the picture at a quick glance and the face looked familiar but he could not quite place it, he would bend down to help her out, picking up a couple of apples and handed them to her, and he smiled at her softly, saying to her with a rather soft voice "Its alright there Little one, but I am suprised you call me sir and act as if you do not know who i am, My Name is Agito River, I am the brother to the late Tsukikage Near, may I ask you your name?" Agito looked for signs of any village or any sort of Ninja equipment, he did not see any but that does not mean this little girl with the black hair, brown eyes, and fair skin could not be a ninja, just means she either was ill equipped, did not plan to do much of anything today, or she just had it very well hidden, as he noted her dress of yellow and orange checkers would reach down to her ankles, and she had a green obi sash around her waist, it appeared to tie in the back he would tilt his head at her and he gave her a slight smile, showing her that everything was ok, that he was not mad or anything, but actually rather glad to have her bump into him
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:12 pm
Rin would nod and snatch her picture up speaking bashfully and a little tired "My name is Rin Yuki, I traveled here from Yukigekure, im here searching for my brother" Rin would look at her brother's picture and then lean and grab up the rest of her apple's and puts them in her obi-sash and smiled cutely up at the man named Agito River "Pleasure to meet you too sir" Rin was to formal and she would always have a kind heart to help other's, her mind set was to show everyone there is one person that care's and compassion, and that they can be strong as well, Rin would look at her attire and giggle "I am here for better training " Rin would rub her left ankle behind her right and look around noticing his marking's on his face only made her cerious and then she seen gates and looked up and down "I wonder if he is in there " Rin pointed to the large gate's and then walked a little closer and rocked to the bulb of her feet and then looked at the man cerious if he knew brother, or where he can be found and with her eye's getting slightly heavy she would hope it was soon.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:32 pm
Agito would give her his smile still as she talked and dd her little things, and he would talk to her with a cool calm and collected voice "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Rin ....Yuki?" why did that last name seem familiar, agito would shrug it off as he countined "Your a little ways from home then, lets get you in" and he would notice her barefoot? and from Yuki?! what a strange little girl she was, and when she mentioned training he would tilt his head again "And what training is that?" maybe this girl was a ninja after all, that would be cool cause he needed new students, and he would be willing to help train her, if she wanted to learn from him, he would motion towards the gates and would say "Well lets go find your brother then shall we? may I ask, what is his name?" Agito would place on hand between her shoulder blades and would help to usher her into the village, wanting to make sure she could find her brother soon, so maybe he could give her shelter, seemed she was getting tired, if nothing else there was always his place to crash at if she needed it, he would listen for her answer as he looked around at people to see if anyone had reconized the girl, or if she reconized any of the people
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:55 pm
Rin shrugs and speak's softly "Yes I know and I rather dislike traveling during daylight" then she would grab another apple and noted she only had one more left and her stomach was still growling and she walked with Agito River , pulling the picture from her side and turns it showing a boy about five year's old and she spoke "My brother's name is Kozai Yuki, I was born shortly after he left our home" Rin would put the picture to her chest "I have been wanting to meet him for a long time but I had to finish training, and I came here to find a teacher of Wind Jutsu" Rin would look around at the people walking by still trying to find her brother's face and looked back at the picture as Agito would lead her with his hand and then look up once more hoping to catch a glimps of someone of similar look's, Her tiredness would begin to make her nod off in walk, and she would yawn a little as her stomach began to growl more and she held with her left hand and continue to keep her eye's open ceriously waiting for the specific person, Her brother, to show up if not she would have to ask the kind man Agito for a recommendation to sleep somewhere until morning, but she always woke up before dusk and continue because the sun bothered her and she hated the heat as much as she hated veggie's and her nose would wrinkle a moment as thinking of veggie's made her sick.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:05 pm
Agito would notice her dozing and would lift her up onto his back, and held her close, and when he heard the name his eyes went wide, and he would tell her softly, "I do know your brother, he is the Tsukikage right now, so we will wait to meet him till after you sleep" And Agito would take off as fast as he could and carried her to his home, and he would set her down on his soft comfy bed for her to sleep on, and he would walk into his kitchen and prepair something for her, once she would wake up from her nap
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:28 pm
Rin wouldn't fight if Agito was being nice picking her up and she would wrap her arm's around his neck and put her head on his shoulder's as he would go quickly to a home and she would take slight note's and nod a little as he spoke and in a tired an restless voice "alright hope he come's back soon" Rin would get put on a bed and then shiver as the padding she wasn't used to but she would slide down laying and then curls around her photo and softly begins to doze, her dream's would always be that of meeting her brother and she would smell fresh foods being cooked, her mind would begin to drool as if hurrying her to sleep and wake, Rin giggled in her sleep as she would begin to move restless and grabs a pillow and put's it over her eye's, making sure that if she started to snore he wouldn't hear it, she would become embarrassed if that had happened, of course her first impression's were something she liked to impress instead of disgust, she always hoped her first impression meeting her brother was a good one and needed to invest into a new kosode and fix her hair if it ever would motion differently, her dream's began to shift a bit and meeting Agito , Rin smiled in her sleep as the evening turned out to be great that she met this man, he knew her brother and she would see him when she woke up .
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 pm
While the rice he was making cooked, he would write a quick letter, with it saying "Dear Lord Tsukikage, I request your presence at the River household, there is a matter which we need to discuss, your friend Agito River, Head of the River clan" he would seal it up with the River clan family seal, and then would step outside waving a boy down and told him to deliver the message to the Tsukikage office, and he would mark the boy to keep track of him, and he would tell the boy the faster it got done, the more ryo was in it for him, then Agito would return to the rice, seemed it was nice and fluffy and white, he would remove the rice now and throws it into a wok, he mixed soy sauce in it while it cooked and some eggs even, as well as some nice barbaque pork, and he would fry it all up togther, the rice turned a nice brown color and he would serve it in a bowl, letting it cool off to the side as he began to fill his bowl, there was plenty left if she wanted more, and agito would set the bowl on the table, with chopsticks beside the bowl, agito set his bowl at the other end of the table and he would wait for the little girl to wake up herself, hopefully she smelt the food while it cooked to help entice her out of bed, and hopefully Kozai would show up to meet his sister, that would be something Agito would love to see how Kozai reacted to, and even be nice for his best friend to have a warm home cooked meal, so agito sat back in his chair reading a book on various wind jutsu, and began to study some more jutsu for his own repitore as well as jutsu for the little girl to learn, cause little did she know, but he was a user of the wind element himself
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:59 pm
Rin would sit up and turn over and stumble from the bed and she hit her elbow and she jumped right up and yelled "Ouch", rubbing her elbow she would relize she woke up to the sweet lovely smell of rice, and her nose didn't betray her she looked over and seen Agito sitting around a table and then look around the room hoping her brother wasn't there to see her fall, Rin would quickly brush herself down and walk slowly to the table, looking at the bowl made her mouth water and she silently sat down at the table looking over at Agito whom seemed to be educating himself in a book, Rin would tilt her head enough to see the title and then her head perked back up and she spoke excitedly "You are of a wind element!" Rin cover's her mouth as she didn't mean to shout it but her voice louder then she expected, then without hesitation she jumped from her seat the wind perked around her hair and lifted and she would land beside Agito gracefully and she giggled clapping her hand's feeling the need to hound him for advice or his experience, Rin would begin to stare as she would hope to get as much information for when she started her own training, and begins to be as good as her brother, she always thought of him highly and knew he would be a great person, Rin's excitement would get more over the top as she kept smiling making her jaw hurt but she could not help such blissful moment and the pain of her elbow would not hurt anymore.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum