Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK) Empty Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK)

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 pm
Agito had walked straight to the training grounds from Kozai's lab and began to set up the area they would need, a couple of dummies, moved near a couple of trees and a rock, he would wrap padding around the tree to make it so kozai would not hurt himself to much after repeated attacks on the tree, and then he would place padding on the rock as well, again so that Kozai was not hurt as much by the rock when he would attack it, and Agito made sure that one of the dummies was set up with a loose base so that if needed he could knock it up into the air, Agito would then sit on the rock crossed legged and would await the hour that kozai stated it would take for him to be ready, Agito had set up the training grounds for then and also had some sparring gear, so that him and kozai could spar as well, he would teach Kozai about every aspect of Taijutsu training, Agito's eyes were closed, but he was stretching out with his Chakra senses waiting for Kozai to get close enough in range to sense him

Twc-198

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK) Empty Re: Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK)

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 am
Agito's eyes would open as he sensed a high amount of chakra approching, he knew it must have been kozai, no one else knew he was there, and soon enough he was proven to be right, Kozai would soon enter sight, he could see Kozai was taking note of the set up he made for Kozai, he would hop off the rock and as Kozai spoke, he would answer accordingly "Kozai, for your Taijutsu training, we will start with a few of the basics, then we will make sure your body is in peak physical form, then we will move on to some more advanced things, any other questions I might be able to help you with today before we start this?" Agito would wait for Kozai to answer, if no answer came Agito would respond with this after a short amount of time "Very well, what we will start with first is your punching, as this is the most common thing people use, it is the very basic art of Taijutsu, the rock has padding on it so that your repeated punching will not cause you injury, and will help to prevent the rock from breaking, bear in mind, it will not stop it completely, so if it eventually breaks do not worry, we have other methods of training you" then Agito would wait and watch after moving out of the way to see if kozai would start or not, if Kozai did have a question however, Agito would first answer the question, then he would say the previous statement

TWC-459
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:44 pm
Mitsui followed Agito here and quickly said Hi to the other man. He did not know who the other person was but he was certainly a strong looking man. Mitsui asked what he was going to learn from Agito. He was likely to learn a lot from the art of hand to hand combat which was not something that he had learned. He only had very basic hand to hand combat skills. He quickly asked: What are we to learn today? I am very interested to see what we are learning today.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:44 pm
As Agito noted the shattering of the rock, he would nod, well seems Kozai did not want to hold back and train properly, he just wanted to show off, well seems it would be time to quiz Kozai on what Taijutsu is, then when he talked about the boy who had followed his clone from the village gates Agito would shrug telling kozai in his usual calm and cool voice "Do not Know, the kid was at the gate just a moment ago, sent a clone to go get him, thought maybe you would know him, figured since I did not know if he told the truth about being an Iwa ninja, i would bring him here, see if you knew him, and if not, well I will not let him run around Iwa unchecked, not to mention find the truth out about why he has a headband, if he is truly a ninja of our village, then I will make sure he gets stronger then he is now, I watched him back in Taki with a bunch of other genin fightning Echo, he did not want to fight him, so I will drive that fear out of him, I think we can use him to help with practice, Now Kozai, Taijutsu, when your training, is not about going full strength all the time, part of taijutsu is control, You have to also do things repeatedly to toughen yourself up, you have to punch a rock, not at full strength, but at a strength where you could punch continuesly till the skin on your hand breaks, and your hands bleed,  you kick a tree, not at full strength, but just enough to make it count, and you kick the tree over and over till your shin bleeds, Taijutsu is about pain, pain means gain, You do push ups till you can not lift your arms anymore, you do sit ups till your abs will not contract any more, you will do pull ups, till your arms cant hold you up anymore, you run laps, till you can not run anymore, you push each time, your physical peak, not testing out how strong you are, but just gaining more strength, speed as well, and even toughening your body, You see what I am saying here Kozai?" Agito had hoped his words got through to Kozai, he waited till Kozai said or did somehting, more or less ignoring the boy who followed his clone, as at this moment he was not his prioity

TWC-880
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:21 am
Mitsui thought this was rude of Agito to call him a coward, he also thought that this was rude that the other guy who Mitsui now knew had the name of Kozai was also nice enough to ignore him as well. Mitsui was quite unhappy and thought that Agito needed to not just ignore him. He thought that the only way to get the guy to actually recognize him might be to fight Agito. He thought that fighting Kozai would be uncessary because of the fact that he was simply practicing. Mitsui was quite unhappy about how Agito acted though and wondered if he should try fighting Agito with his new A rank Jutsu. Mitsui was thinking that it was probably a good idea to challenge Agito, even if Mitsui lost, he would be able to say that he wanted Agito to beat the fear out of him. Mitsui thought that he should probably get a real spar. He thought that both would not know he had earth grudge fear so he decided that it would probably be good to fight Agito. Mitsui would say to Agito since he seemed keen on ignoring him and insulting him: I would like to see how much of a coward I am by sparring you. I have gotten much stronger since my fight with Echo. I would like to show my power against you. Kozai, I believe that you should continue practicing or maybe prevent any cheating. I believe that maybe you can tell us both about our mistakes as well.

Mitsui realized that most of the A rank jutsus that Mitsui knew were meant to kill not injure so he decided to not use them. He would then proceed to ask Agito for an honorable fight: I believe that to have an honorable fight, that we should bow at the beginning and end of the fight. The person who would win I think should be first person to give up.

Mitsui would be standing about 5 feet from Agito. He would quickly stand ready to fight Agito. If Agito would attack Mitsui, he would quickly use thread armor. These threads would look strange likely as Earth Grudge Fear was not common. Mitsui thought that he should not pull the heart out since he was going to spar not fight to the death. Mitsui would await what Agito would say in response to Mitsui's challenge.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:43 am
Agito stood there as he watched Kozai, nodding in approvement as he worked away on the tree, then as kozai told him to teach a lesson to the kid, Agito would spin around and shrug at the kid and he would say to him "Well Time for the Thunder Devil to get to work" Agito smirked with his devilish grin at the boy, and then suddenly small things like dirt and small rocks would begin to float up around agito, his hair stood straight up, revealing his full face, his eyes were blue as they opened fully, Agito began to lift up off the ground, and he would formulate a plan to use on this boy, would be good to see what this boy was capable of himself, he was going to test the boy a little while he taught him a lesson, he would then raise both of his arms and form the ram handseal, so that he moved at a speed of one hundred and fourty, closing in the five feet before the boy could even form the second handsign of his jutsu, Agito came at the boy from directly in front of him, and suddenly a arm up and Agito aimed a clothsline for the chest of the boy, moving at a total speed of one hundred and ten, if he hit the young boy, the power of the hit would be only enough to knock him out, not enough to kill him, potential power would be eighty, before the threads even had time to form, if the kid had found some way to come back from that, Agito would have to do things a little diffrent, and agito would breath out of his mouth slowly as he prepaired the next jutsu to use, meanwhile he would keep in mind the kid was an iwa ninja, and that Kozai wanted him alive, this boy did seem to grow a pair of balls since Agito saw him last in Taki, maybe this kid already grew out of the previous fear, but Agito would show this kid, that the River clan, and a Jounin of Iwagakure was not to be trifled with, even if the kid thought himself better, or even if the kid was thinking of defending his honor in some weird way, the kid would know his place when it came to his elders, if the kid was knocked out, Agito would spin back around and continue to inspect Kozai's work of learning Taijutsu

TWC-1297
Sandaririsu-20 ap
Body Flicker-10 Ap
Lariat-30 Ap
Ap-620-60=560
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Mitsui quickly used Thread armor by the time "Kozai" had said the word beat. He clued in instantly that it was fight time. Mitsui would then see Agito say his little speech. Mitsui would stand ready with one hand in front of the other. Quickly Mitsui would want to see if his new jutsu would work so quickly, he would use Thread Armor to quickly put strong protection. He would use this new attack by Agito to see if he could block it. Quickly, he would have his health become 100. He would quickly then return the punch while Agito was attacking him to the face unless Agito would stop coming at him. Mitsui would punch Agito at 130 speed and 50 strength once Agito got within 3 feet of him at his face. Should this go through, he would hit Agito with 50 strength against his 30 health which would likely knock him out but not kill him. Mitsui would then prepare to see what Kozai would say. He would turn to him wondering what he would say or do. He would be ready for a lot of criticism, or maybe a fight. Mitsui would have no clue what could happen next.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum