Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 11:43 pmIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 10:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 10:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 10:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 10:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 5:06 pmJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 5:02 pmJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 4:58 pmJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 4:56 pmJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 11:27 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The World Beyond The Darkness [Summon Obtainment] Empty The World Beyond The Darkness [Summon Obtainment]

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:11 pm
Angerona would have awoken this particular morning within the confines of the Black Forest which she had been residing in for some time, it was cold, raining, and the moon was concealed by a veil of clouds which seemed to have no desire other than to displease her; But this was all normal within these trees, all of this she had gotten used to during her week-long stay here while concealing herself from those who may wish to do her harm, as she was tired and exhausted after the stress she had been placing her body through on a daily basis, the constant fighting and training, she had not eaten in several days and it was beginning to show upon her body as her form seemed to be somewhat more small and almost sickly in appearance, with her pale skin and underfed stomach. Her soft, red eyes even seemed to be dulled in color as she gazed upon the place where there had been a campfire of some sort, which now - due to the rain - had been put out and lay there as nothing more than a pile of ash and sticks. Turning from the former fire, her cape would billow in the wind as she frowned outward at the treeline, as if expecting someone to come, though no-one ever did. There was only her and her Goddess within this part of the Forest, and not even those who dared enter it would traverse to her position, the aura of Darkness was too strong, it dissuaded anyone who came too close with it’s constant hissing and mass of whirling black mist, it was as if she were in another world here; this was the only thing that made Angerona stay, the feeling of being in another world, a world so close to her Goddess that she could see the beautiful woman if she closed her eyes for long enough of a moment, focusing only on her and nothing more.

It was amazing, she thought to herself, that she had been chosen as the Wielder of such a sacred and caring blade, one that - while to others may seem psychopathic - was gentle and kind to Angerona when they were alone, as if she were her mother. Then again, at this point, perhaps she was, given that she had left behind the Village and only returned in order to seek more of those willing to join her cause, to take up arms against their own kind in order to save them, in order to do what was truly right. Her Goddess, Aufero, knew these feelings and would attempt to comfort Angerona by placing a gentle hand upon her cheek and saying in the softest of tones: “Everything will be alright, Yuriko . . . You are with your Goddess and you are happy . . .  You will save them all in due time, then you will no longer be alone.” At that, Angerona would blush a faint red, the gentle contact of her Goddess being the first touch she had obtained from another living thing in some time, and as she felt it Angerona - or rather Yuriko - would close her eyes and picture herself within her Goddess’s Realm, where she soon appeared of her own free will, immediately embracing her Goddess with both arms in a hug, as Aufero sprouted brilliant, black wings which stretched dozens of meters wide and returned the hug while wrapping Angerona within them, speaking in a soft tone: “I have a present for you, Yuriko, I wish to take you to a place where creatures of my - our - kind live, a place of Demons who will soon become your family, your livelihood, your friends, your allies.” At this, Angerona would smile softly, knowing that if her Goddess said such good things of them, that they must be of trustworthy nature to her as well, so with that in mind she slowly allowed herself to drift off once more, as her Goddess transported her mind and soul into this new place, allowing her body to of course stay behind upon the Waking World, protected by it’s Veil of Darkness.

Opening her eyes slowly, Angerona would be shown the new Realm which she had been transported to: It was full of brilliant, large buildings, some that went to the sky and some that stayed only a fraction of that height off of the ground, the sky was a deep red, constant and never-changing, save for the matching colored moon which hung in the sky almost ominously, as if to warn her of some foreign danger that she was not quite aware of. However, Angerona would not allow such thoughts to cloud her mind as she now gazed around at the citizens of this new place, they were all Demons of different sorts, varying from tall and beautiful succubi to short and eerily black wolves made of the shadows themselves, however she would be drawn to neither of these immediately, and was instead finding herself moving to what would be a rather simple-looking building within the realm of Demons, a shrine of some sort, made with a sort of ancient design which seemed oddly familiar to Angerona, as she approached the building she could even hear the distinctive of shoed footsteps upon a wooden - or similar material - floor. With caution, she would pull aside a sliding door which led into the Shrine and entered it, placing her hand upon the hilt of Aufero as she did so - still somewhat worried of being attacked - as she gazed around at the soft yellow walls and rather simple design of the Shrine, with a single statue at one end which bore the image of a woman Angerona had never seen before, though she felt strangely compelled to.

Her thoughts of the statue would be torn away by the image of the person whom she assumed to be the cause of the previous footsteps, who uttered in a harsh tone: “Take your hand off of that sword, no weapons in the Mother’s Shrine.” she nearly growled, but quickly retracted herself as she took in the form of Angerona, now forming a faint smile on her lips: “Ah, so you are a Wielder, then?” The strange woman asked, as Angerona finally brought her eyes to look upon the woman fully, taking in her form carefully: She was a taller than Angerona, wearing a kimono and standing at a height of nearly six feet. Her body appeared slender yet healthy in it’s appearance, her chest and neck were covered in various red markings which seemed to be birthmarks of some sort, though Angerona would not question them at this moment, instead she simply continued observing the woman and now noticed the many tails behind her body, which seemed to flow and cover the area nearby, seeming strangely alluring in their appearance. She would tear her eyes from the tails to look at the fox-ears which lay upon her head and orange-blonde hair before finally gazing into the green eyes of the mysterious woman which held soft lines of red makeup - as it seemed - around them, the eyes being similar to Angerona’s own in the fact that the pupils were vertical slits rather than round pupils. The woman spoke once more, in a soft, almost seductive tone: “Have you been staring at my body long enough, Wielder?” She would ask, smile forming on her lips as Angerona’s only response would be to move closer, as close as the woman would allow, and bring her arms out to hug her, lightly, as the many tails seemed to react upon instinct and quickly covered Angerona in a mass of blissful fur.

“You really are just a child, even if you are a Wielder. - - - I could tell by my first glance.” She would say, in a tone which almost held some sort of sadness to it as she returned Angerona’s hug with a gentle embrace, the young Wielder beginning to weep within the shrine-woman’s arms as the shrine-woman spoke up once more: “There, There . . . You are safe here, in the shrine of the Mother, why are you crying, do you not wish to serve the Blade Goddess?” she would ask, her tone so soft and gentle that Angerona could not help but reply to it, in a tone a child would take when speaking to their parents after having sustained an injury of some sort: “I only want to save them . . . But they think I am a monster . . . I lose myself so often, I feel almost like I am two different people.” She would eventually cease her weeping and simply remain in the shrine-woman’s arms, who nodded to this and said: “That is because you are, Wielder. Each person who takes up that sword becomes two separate entities; Who they were, and who they are. In other words you have a Red Half and a Blue Half, your Blue Half is the one who is speaking to me now, drawn out by this Shrine most likely, while your Red Half is drawn out by your Goddess, or by battle. Rest assured, you are no Monster . . . You are barely even a Demon, like us, but I think you have still earned the right to be like family to us, being you are so young and doing something even the most aged and powerful would be dubious to even attempt. You are so strong, Young Wielder, do you realize that?” As the woman finished speaking, Angerona felt a blissful calm flow over her, the woman was right, she was no longer just one being, Yuriko, she was two: Angerona and Yuriko, Yuriko being the side of herself which she had thought perished along with her soul, and Angerona being what emerged from the ashes. She felt so much more clear, knowing that she was not a Monster, not a Demon, but a young girl who was trying to do what was right, even if that meant tearing herself in two in the process.

Smiling softly, Angerona would pull herself back from the hug gingerly and say: “Thank you . . . - - I do not think I know your name . . .” She would pause, as the Shrine Woman spoke her name in reply: “Noriko, Noriko Tama.” This would cause Angerona to giggle softly and say: “Yuriko, Yuriko Nori. Our names sound so close . . . Maybe it is a sign.” At this, Angerona would allow her eyes to meet Noriko’s, deeply entranced by the green hues which seemed to radiate kindness. “Perhaps it is - - - Ah, that does give me an idea.” Noriko would say now, averting her eyes for only a moment to withdraw a small scroll from her kimono which she showed to Angerona, allowing her to gaze upon it in it’s entirety: “What is this? . . . “ Angerona would ask softly, blinking once in her confusion. “It is an ancient magic, a way in which you will be able to summon creatures of our kind, to an extent. First will of course be myself, and others may soon follow . . .” With that, she would pull herself back from Angerona and say warningly: “Though, you will be forced to use your own blood to sign, it is tradition and integral to the magic working correctly, do you wish to take this route?” Noriko asked, observing Angerona carefully for any sign of fear or refusal. Eventually, Angerona would nod and say in a firm tone: “I will, for the Goddess . . . and for myself, I will.” And with that, she opened the scroll and bit herself upon the thumb enough to draw blood, then wrote her name with the blood which lightly pooled forth, afterwards, to Angerona’s shock, Noriko took this hand and placed the slowly-bleeding finger within her mouth, a gentle tongue rolling over the wound and taking up all of the blood it had to offer before slowly taking it out with a small smile: “I was curious.” She admitted, before then closing the scroll and stating: “You have a pact with our Darkness, now, our Demons. I know you will lead us forward nobly, Wielder Yuriko.” As Noriko said this, Angerona felt a sense of pride fill her as she now had a sense of purpose, of belonging, of family within these Demons. They were upon her side, and she was upon theirs, they were one in the same, no matter how different the forms.

They would part from the Shrine soon after their conversation, having set aside a small amount of time in order to speak with one another about their plans for the near future, which for Angerona mostly included traveling alongside Aufero in order to find those willing to serve under their banner, willing to join her Goddess in their quest to purify and cleanse the world, while Noriko simply wished to pass her time until a year passed, upon which she would be able to visit her true home once more, which she looked forward to deeply. Upon parting from the Shrine, the two would then travel alongside one another to the Realm of Aufero, doing such via the aide of a portal created by the very same. Once in the mist-filled Realm of Aufero, Darkness flowing in a nearly infinite river of black, Noriko speaking up after a few moments passed by: “I have never been into the Blade Goddess’s Realm before, I cannot say it is what I expected, though I suppose not disappointing, to be truthful I expected a much more desolate landscape instead of these lush, black trees. . . “ Her thoughts would fade off after this, as Noriko gazed slowly around at the Realm, the black mist swirling around her amiably as Angerona smiled softly, closing her eyes as she felt the Realm of her Goddess swirl around her as if the two were one in the same, Aufero did not speak, however, instead it would be Angerona who spoke to Noriko: “The Realm of my Goddess is such a beautiful place, so peaceful and serene . . . Can you believe that Mortals would believe this place is a sort of Hell? That they would do anything in their power to avoid traveling to such a heavenly place?” It was in this moment that Angerona’s pure devotion to Aufero would be revealed, if it had not been clear before, it was definitely now.  Noriko did not seem too off-put by it, however, and simply nodded as she traversed along through the mist until they reached a small clearing, where they would both adopt a resting position, sitting beside one another as Angerona spoke up: “Tell me, Noriko . . . Do you think less of me, since I am a Wielder? Do you consider me below the other Demons, for both my age and rank?” A frown would be upon her lips as she spoke, as this matter truly bothered Angerona. It was something that had done so since she had first spoken to the Kitsune just a few hours ago, the fact that she was so young among demons which - as far as she had been told by her Goddess before - ranged from eons in age, to thousands of years. This made her feel like even more of a child than she had felt like within her Village, where even there she had been fairly young among the ranks of her fellow ninja, but beyond age it was the fact she was neither a Demon nor truly a Human any longer that troubled her. She had no soul, it resided within the blade of Aufero, yet she had nothing other than her eyes which differentiated her from other Humans. She was neither here nor there, neither alive nor dead, but if that were the case; What was she?

There was a long pause between the two before eventually, Noriko spoke, her many tails flowing idly behind her in a sort of nervous movement as her ears twitched slightly: “I do not think less of you, Yuriko, you are still very much a Demon in your own right, even if you do not have the - features, as such. You could even still be human, if that is what you truly wanted. But I think that being Human would be too much of a restriction upon your mind, your abilities, everything about you would be so much more fitting of our kind.” At this, the kitsune would offer a small smile, reaching a hand out to Angerona. “Please, take my hand, let us walk for a bit as we discuss this further . . . “ At this, her tails would move slowly, creeping over to the other girl’s side and nearly wrapping around it as she stood, Angerona agreeing by taking the kitsune’s hand as she stood too. They then walked through the eerily repeating Realm for several minutes before, for the first time in Angerona’s being there, she noticed a large building: It was jet-black in color, and seemed like it were a shadow of some other building rather than one in it’s own right, yet it had the distinctive shape of the very same Shrine which she had met the Kitsune in, only with of-course a much darker, dense Aura.

Cautiously, Angerona would begin to enter this strange, Dark Shrine as - with a slight reluctance - Noriko would follow alongside, and upon entering they found none other than Aufero herself once more, though here she seemed to be much less divine in her appearance and almost appeared to be - mortal, nearly. She was surrounded by several spheres of varying colors which seemed to be in constant motion, even when still. Once more Angerona would recognize these as Souls, those which Aufero had collected over her lifetime, or at least a portion of which. Noriko would now speak, her eyes widened slightly at this sight, she had - even as a Demon - never seen Souls in their pure forms, only heard of such, so it was a very new and - slightly awe inspiring - sight. “So you are the Goddess in the Blade, Solis-Aufero?” The kitsune asked, narrowing her eyes now to scrutinize the appearance of this self-proclaimed Goddess. “Yes, that I am, Kitsune. I am Solis-Aufero, Ancient Blade Of Darkness and Goddess of my own Realm. Why is it you are with my Wielder?” Aufero would speak, and at her own question she would begin to examine one of the Souls which hovered nearby her, taking it up in her hand and sighing softly as she uttered in a whisper: “If only you obeyed . . .” before falling silent, dreamily staring at the sphere as the Kitsune formulated a response, only to be of course interrupted by Angerona’s own: “I have made a pact with the Darkness, as you wished upon me, Goddess. She will be the first to aide me in battle, to fight alongside me, she will hold a piece of your power if that is alright, Goddess.” Angerona would then kneel before the form of Aufero, her cape falling behind her as she lowered her head deeply in submission, as the Kitsune reluctantly kneeled, but did not lower her gaze. “She is of the Darkness, thus is an Ally of mine by that fact, but I am not sure if I fully trust her. Kitsune are known for being as cunning as the foxes they resemble, and I would not doubt if she merely wished to steal some of my power for her own gain.” At this, the Kitsune would abruptly stand and exclaim at an even, yet clearly annoyed tone: “I would not dare abuse such a power, nor would I ever betray your Wielder - and you by extension! I will do all that I can to aide her in battle, and provide what guidance I am able. Allow me to prove my trust to your Wielder, and - as I have said - by extension yourself.” At this, the Kitsune would reach behind her neck and unclasp a small, golden locket which was in the shape of a heart, holding it out to Angerona as she averted her eyes from the human form of the blade before her. “This locket holds within it a very special meaning to me - I have had it since my birth, and never taken it off, until now. I trust you with it, as if it were your own life, and if it were to be lost . . . I would follow, so please, accept this as a token of my trust to you and your Goddess, so that she will allow me to help you.” Angerona would then stand, slowly, and gaze over at Noriko with a faint frown formed upon her lips, before slowly nodding and accepting the locket into her own hand, clasping it behind her neck as the metal jingled softly against her. “I trust her, Goddess, can you do the same?” She would ask, though not attempting to act as if she were second-guessing her, merely affirming that Noriko was indeed trustworthy.

After a long while, Aufero spoke with a sigh: “She may be trusted, for now, with a fraction of my power. But only since you yourself trust her so genuinely, Wielder, that is how much faith I hold in you.” With that, Aufero would move to the two and place a hand atop the Kitsune’s head, Dark Energy flowing from it and into the body of Noriko, who winced at the sudden rush of both energy and pain, yet retained her composure as to not upset the two which were beside her. Afterwards she would thank the Blade Goddess, and ask Angerona if they would now travel to the Waking World, where they were truly destined to be: “I will summon you for the first time there, then.” She would reply, as Noriko nodded and now simply waited as Angerona faded away into a soft, black mist, appearing once more within the Black Forest, her eyes opening slowly as if awakening from a dream.

Groggily, she would begin the procedure in order to summon Noriko, and with bated breath she would await the results which, luckily, were just as they should be: Noriko appeared before her in a poof of smoke, stretching her arms as her tails flowed behind her and simply said: “I guess this means that we’re a team now, hm? Try not to tire yourself too much, you might need the energy for the battles ahead . . .” She would then warn, snapping her own fingers as she then willed herself away, though this was so that Angerona would not have to expend any energy in keeping her there, or in performing the desummon on her own.

Now alone, with only the blade upon her hip, Angerona would slump down against a tree and sigh deeply, gazing up at the moonlit sky and wonder: “How much longer will I travel, before all of this finally comes to a close? Until I can finally save my family, my friends, and the ones I love? And how far after that, Goddess, will they still despise me for it? How long shall they still say my name with the tone one uses when describing a monster? Why, Goddess, was I chosen?” With those words, she would close her eyes, tears streaming from underneath as she fell into a restless sleep, or at least what passed for sleep as a Wielder.

In her dreams, or rather visions, she saw Noriko: Traversing the dark forest which passed for the realm of Aufero, her calm demeanor spreading through the Realm and into Angerona, causing her to become a bit more clear of mind and sound of soul. She saw the Knight, as well, whom gazed upon the entirety of the place with a sort of loathing, yet not hatred, merely a deep unease and dislike of the place which - Angerona assumed - held some greater signifigance to the woman. She saw finally, her Goddess, Aufero, whom while normally quite calm and gentle toward her Wielder, seemed to be distracted by the various spheres which lingered upon the realm, her eyes moving between each one and sighing a different sentence about each, seeming to be as if she were communicating with the long-dead beings which the Souls once resided within, though, this was likely a result of her constant isolation and her being a Darkness Bourne object.

Angerona would awaken from this dream only to be graced by the moonlight once more, not much longer than an hour having passed, as she sighed deeply and stood up, moving from the Forest toward the Mountains, where she would meet her Prophet once again in the hopes he may restore her lost enthusiasm, her lost hope, her lost faith . . .

[Claiming Noriko Tama Summon]

[Claiming Demon Race Scroll]

[20 Stats]

[4,103]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The World Beyond The Darkness [Summon Obtainment] Empty Re: The World Beyond The Darkness [Summon Obtainment]

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:41 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum