Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Father and Son Weekend (Training) FIXED Empty Father and Son Weekend (Training) FIXED

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:16 am
Makoto arrived at his house. He had been gone for hours training his chakra and the night was getting very dark. The house lights were still on, which was weird because his sister was usually asleep by this time and his father had been gone on an assignment given to him a few nights before. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but Makoto decided to tread lightly incase his sister was already asleep. She wasn't always the nicest when she was woken up. He walked into his house slowly, when a voice boomed out loudly, "Makoto! Where have you been??" It was his father. Makoto jumped slightly at the volume of his father's voice. "Sir!, " Makoto said as he got down on his knees to show his respect towards his father. "I apologize staying out too late.... I was training," he said. "Training, eh?" his father said with a chuckle, "Well, I'm glad to hear that, you make me proud of you." "Thank you, father," Makoto said with a smile. "But, you'd better get some rest, because tomorrow your real training begins tomorrow, and won't end till the end of this weekend," his father said with a large grin. Makoto's grin slowly faded away, "The...whole...weekend?" he replied. "Yup," his father said laughing, "Goodnight son, get some rest. You're going to need it." His father then left the room. Makoto slowly dragged himself to his room and fell onto his bed. Although he was exhausted from his previous training, he was still smiling. The thought of training with his father made him excited and nervous all at once. He took a deep breath in and before he knew it he was quickly drifting off to sleep. 

-Day 1: Strength/Health-

It was barely a Saturday morning when Makotos father walking into his room to wake him up. Makoto sat up in his bed like a zombie, still tired from his training last night, he rubbed his eyes to wake up a little more. His body felt heavy, really heavy actually. He looked down and noticed that his father had snuck into his room earlier that night and placed weights to both his arms and legs. He slowly stood up out of his bed, immediately falling onto the floor, the weights were a bit heavier than he had anticipated. "Are you ready to go?" his father asked. "I guess I don't really have a choice," Makoto replied laughing quietly as he slowly stood up. "Take this," his father said handing him a backpack. Makoto took it and almost fell to the floor again, he should've guessed that there would be weights in the back pack as well. Makoto strapped it around his shoulders as they both walked out of the house. They were halfway down the street now, and carrying his body weight in weights felt like he could collapse at any moment. He sucked it up because he understood it was part of his training, and wanted to impress his father. Out of nowhere his father started to run at a brisk pace. Makoto watched his father speed up with a confused look on his face. His father shouted back towards him, "Hurry up or you'll have to do you next lesson twice as hard." "How am I supposed to run with all this weight crushing me??" Makoto thought to himself, yet he wanted to try his hardest to impress his father. He slowly sped up to a brisk jog, his motivation keeping him moving. But his father just kept speeding up towards the training grounds. Makoto tried to catch up to him but it was just too much. It was still very early in the morning and the sun hadn't yet risen. He kept running and running trying to catch his father, but every time he came close to him his father would speed up. The training grounds were coming up fast, giving Makoto little time to catch up with his father. 

He had finally arrived, and his father just stared at him smiling. Makoto felt like collapsing to the ground to rest, his body felt as if all the bones where removed from his body. The sun had finally risen and it was about 11 AM. "What took you so long?" his father said chuckling. Makoto lost his temper for a second, "What do you mean, what took me so long?! You didn't have your body weight in weights strapped to you!" he said somewhat laughing/ catching his breath. "That's where you are wrong my son," his father said happily as he opened his vest, rolling up his sleeves, and pant legs. He dropped weights that were the equivalent to his body weight on to the ground, shaking it slightly. "You can do what ever your mind says you can. You just have to believe in yourself." He said smiling. "You can take the weights off now, it's time for your next lesson." Makoto smiled as he pulled the backpack off, and the weights attached to his arms and legs. His body felt like it was made completely out of 100% liquid. "What's the next lesson?" Makoto asked. His father didn't say anything as he walked farther into the training grounds. Makoto followed him until they came up to a large tree. "Take your gloves and shoes off," his father told him. Makoto looked at him in confusion but did as his father asked. "Now, punch the tree as hard as you can," his father commanded. Makoto clenched his fists and took a hefty swing at the tree. The roughness of the tree sent a shock throughout his body, getting a slight pain in his hand. As hard as he threw that punch it didn't even scratch the bark on the tree. "Now a kick," his father commanded once again. Makoto pivoted his right leg back and swung his foot quickly at the base of the tree. Another shock of pain ran through his body. "Now, had you beaten me in that race your sentence would've only been 5,000 punches and 5,000 kicks," his father said smiling, "Unfortunately, you didn't manage to beat me so the consequence is doubled. So you'll have to do 10,000 punches and 10,000 kicks." Makoto sighed, but began to punch and kick the tree. 

The day had passed and the sun had long gone. The moon had come out and the light from it was just bright enough to show how much damage Makoto had done to the tree. The bark on the side he had been attacking for hours on end had completely vanished and there were deep marks in the hard bare wood. His hands and feet were bruised and bloody, and he was really exhausted. His father had left to run an errand for his sister, and he wasn't sure when he would return. Right as he was about to pass out from a long day of training, his father showed up. "Son, I'm very proud of you. Even when you were extremely tired, you managed to believe in yourself enough to accomplish a nonstop day of training," his father said. "Thank you, sir," Makoto said. The exhaustion caught up to him and he fell over. His father quickly catching him before he hit the ground. He rested his body against a tree, he deserved this reset. 

(WC: 945)

-Day 2: Stamina/Speed-

Sunday had arrived, and Makoto had woken up on his own this time. His body ached from the previous day's training. He rubbed his eyes to wake up, and before he knew it water was being splashed in his face. He immediately jumped to his feet. His father stood in front of him with an empty pail, smiling. "Ready for your next lesson?" he asked enthusiastically. "Yes, sir," Makoto replied. "Good. Today we will be working on your speed and stamina, as well as your awareness and precision with throwing weapons." his father said, "I've set up 10 targets throughout the forest, your only objective is to hit them. The only way to achieve this with 100% accuracy is by keeping your momentum up while still maintaining your speed, and staying aware of your surroundings." Makoto's eyes lit up, this was the training he was most excited about doing. He didn't expect it to come this early though. "Now, I'm only giving you 10 Kunai for the first round. The targets are set up you'll be timed, and I'll be watching you. Meet me back here when you are all out of kunai. Good luck son. " His father jumped into the forest, disappearing in the brush.

Makoto jumped up onto a branch making his way up close to the top of the tree, almost loosing his balance. He regained his balance and looked around. There weren't very many trees so he had a slight idea of where the targets might be. "10 kunai, 10 chances." Makoto thought to himself. He took a deep breath in and pressed forward. He moved slowly at first, trying to gain speed was a little difficult as he had to stop at every branch that he came to. Slowly but surely he caught a glimpse at the first target. He stopped on the current branch and threw his kunai, missing the target by a mile. "Shit," he thought to himself. He kept going "9 chances, 9 chances left." He began to speed up as he found his footing. Targets 2 and 3 appeared before him. He stopped, moved his arm back slightly and threw. Missed. He decided to try something different with target 3. He pulled back further and attempted to throw it harder. He missed the third target as well, but he had gotten closer and had made more of an impact on the tree. He had the same luck with targets 5, 6, and 7. And with target 8 he had finally hit the target. He was quickly approaching target 9. It appeared almost out of thin air, Makoto didn't have time to stop and threw the kunai. He hit the target spot on. "It worked!" He thought to himself. He caught a glimpse of the final target in the distance. Pushing off the branch as fast as he could, he increased his momentum. He threw the knife as hard as he could. It flew right into the center of the target and deeply piercing it into the tree. He exited the forest. His father was waiting just outside the exit. "I'm impressed," he said. "I didn't expect you to figure it out that quickly. You used your speed to build up momentum to throw the kunai at it max potential. Unfortunately you only hit three targets so you'll have to try again." The smile on Makoto's face didn't fade away this time. Although he was tired he was ready to give it his all once again. 

The day had passed once again and Makoto had retaken the test at least 10 more times for several hours. It was about to get dark and there wasn't much time to complete the exercise. He got to the starting point once more. He took a deep breath in to focus and keep his mind on the 10 targets. This time he started at the floor of the forest. He ran in, slowly but steadily increasing his speed. The first target had come into view. He jumped up to the lowest branch, swinging himself up to the branch closer to the target to keep his momentum going. He quickly threw the first kunai, hitting the target. He kept moving, keeping his pace up. He spotted targets 2 and 3. He pushed off the branch, taking a knife in each hand, and threw them both into the targets. He pressed on to the next 6 targets, until he came up to the tenth target. He quickly pulled himself up for a higher view, throwing downwards. The tenth kunai hitting the tenth target. The blade dug deep into the tree that the target was placed on. Makoto had done it, finally. He kept going to happy to realize that he hadn't slowed down enough. He shot out of the forest, high above the training grounds. He came down hard, but managed to recover by doing a barrel roll on to the hard ground. His father quickly ran over to check on him only to find Makoto smiling. "I did it." he said looking up at his father before passing out. "Yes, you did son. Yes you did." His father said. He lifted the boy up in his arms and slowly walked home to put him to bed.

(WC: 883)

Total WC: 2115

Last edited by Makoto on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Father and Son Weekend (Training) FIXED Empty Re: Father and Son Weekend (Training) FIXED

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:54 pm
Bump please
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Father and Son Weekend (Training) FIXED Empty Re: Father and Son Weekend (Training) FIXED

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 am
bump
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 am
add together your total word count please
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 pm
Fixed

TWC: 2115
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:11 pm
bump
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 am
10 stats for you sir 

(Sorry for the wait)
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:11 pm
Its all good thank you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum