Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

Holy S*** it's cold - Page 2 Empty Re: Holy S*** it's cold

Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 am
Miyu shot up in her bed, some of the medical nin stumbling back in surprise. "What do you mean he's dead!?" her voice sounded hoarse, and her throat burned as the words scrapped against her throat, but that wasn't what mattered. Demetri was dead, and she hadn't even been there to help him. She looked at Maku with an expression of disbelief, shock, and despair. It wasn't that she had particular liked Demetri, hell when she went travelling he had been gone for a few weeks to some other village. But he had been her leader, and she should have been there to help him.

"Ho...how did he die?" part of her wanted to belief that this man was lying to her, but who would do such a thing?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun May 18, 2014 3:48 am
"Afraid he died because of pride.  He was given a choice, retain his title and work under a force stronger than him o.  He could live in peace, and even be given more resources for his village, with a promise of greater protection.  Instead he choose to fight and die, because he would not bow.  Instead of bowing to protect all of his people, he choose to fight placing them all in danger, because he was selfish."

Maku didn't plan on sugar coating anything.  Lies and secret build and grow like a forest, until deception runs rampant, destroying everything they were meant to protect.  Because of that he was going to afford this girl the opportunity to know the truth and work through it for herself.  "In the end I took over in his place.  The village has flourished, funds and resources made more abundant.  I would even argue the village has never been safer from attack."  He would watch her, waiting for a reaction, he was sure she would have a strong one with this development.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun May 18, 2014 4:28 am
What was this guy on about? Work underneath another force, who? Surely there was some other reason Dem had chosen to fight, no one as foolish as what Maku had described could have become a leader of a shinobi village. He had to be lying, and because Miyu had never seen him before she thought he was perhaps involved. Miyu didn't like behaving rashly, but unfortunately she was a very rash person.

She didn't dive for her katana, she figured she wouldn't have near enough time to get it and then make a move. Instead she reached onto her plate and grabbed her dinner knife, it wasn't a kunai but it would have to do. She grabbed it quickly and then jumped up in her bed, further startling the med nins around her. With her free hand, her right hand, she grabbed the actual tray and flung it at Maku as she got to her feet, aiming at his face to hopefully obscure his vision. The tray would be quickly followed by the knife, which unless Maku moved his head to dodge would be aimed at his throat. Miyu didn't really think about trying to kill the man, she just sort of attempted it. This man had spoken ill of Demetri, the leader of Yuki when she had last been here, and had definitely gained something by his death.

As soon as she let go of the knife she would jump towards her katana, reaching it in a single leap should nothing stop her. She'd grab the sheath in her right hand and unsheathe it with her left hand, turning to face Maku as well in one fluid motion.

Weapon speed: 73
Impact force of tray: 16?
Sharpness of knife: 16
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 am
As soon as Miyu stood up, Maku pointed his fingers at her face at a speed of 110.  He even bent his thumb making a finger gun, activating the ephemeral jutsu.  This all would happen before the girl had a chance to throw the knife or tray.  Inside the jutsu, he let them be outside the gates of Yukigakure no Sato.  Here they watched the events that had transpired during the take over.  She would watch as Maku claimed the village, and even promised the safety of the people.  As the scene continued, Demetrie would appear and be unwilling to compromise, while Rakka stayed back and choose not to intervene, there was also a super good looking blond guy standing back, just chillaxin.

He would allow all these to continue through until the moment before Demetrie died, and then he allowed the scene to change.  He showed her next the genin that had been being trained, not only by him but by Youka and Kira as well.  Watched as Maku worked in the office, updating the village, and getting the economy sorted.  She would watch all of this unfold in a matter of seconds.  "You see, the village is in a better state now than it was.  At least as far as I can tell.  You may have hate in your heart for me, and I can understand and even live with it.  However, it does not mean we can't overcome this and eventually get along.  The village still has need of its ninja, I don't want to see you throw your life away because of one rash decision."

The genjutsu would end, and she would be standing where she had been when the genjutsu had started.  Maku would watch carefully, prepared to dodge any attack that she might throw at him.  However he was hoping that this development would cause her to take pause and think on her actions.  He would only move to dodge her attacks, not launch one of his own just yet.

Jutsu used:
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm
Maku's hand blurred out of existence for a moment, to fast for Miyu to even see. She began to move to duck down, to use the tray as a sort of shield, her instincts believing he was gonna throw something at her. She had barely moved her hand a centimeter by the time the genjutsu set in however.

Images were shown to Miyu, of Maku claiming the village. She saw Demetri, one of the Jounin of the village, and some random blonde dude that Miyu somehow felt she should avoid for the rest of her life. Is this a genjutsu? It probably was, Miyu didn't know of any ninjutsu that allowed one to send memories into another persons head. She had an urge to try and attempt to break the genjutsu, but the man had managed to capture her in it with such ease that she wondered if she would be able to.

The images Miyu saw showed the village becoming better under Maku's rule, but was that true? How could she trust a genjutsu though, especially one made by the man who stole Demetri's position and probably killed him.

When the genjutsu finally ended, Miyu found herself back in the hospital, standing in her bed with startled medical nin around her. She stood there a moment, unsure as to what she should do. Some part of her, deep down, wanted to charge Maku, that part didn't care that she would most likely die, that it would be a useless gesture. Another, more rational side told her to stop. What if this man had helped the village, done all of the things he showed Miyu? This rational side told her to wait, to see the village and decide if he had truly helped the village or if he was just some dictator trying to manipulate her.

The tray and knife dropped onto the bed, her food spilling everywhere. She remained standing on the bed, and looked at Maku with a defiant gaze, "Fine, but if I find that you have been exploiting the people of this village, that you haven't helped the village as you say you have, I don't care that you're more powerful than me. I'll fight you to try and protect the people of this village, even if it means I'll die." If Maku didn't respond she would hop off of the hospital bed, feeling pain shoot through her legs as she landed on the cold hard floor. She had forgotten how weak she was, that the medical nin hadn't fully healed her and she hadn't eaten any of the food provided for her. Still, she was to stubborn to ask for help, especially seeing as she had just threatened the leader of her village. She'd walk over to her katana and strap it to her belt loop on her right side, and turn back to Maku to see if he had anything else to say to her.
Icarus
Icarus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 18, 2014 1:39 pm
"Good, I expect someone form this village to have that kind of gusto.  I don't expect weak pieces of shit bowing and scraping for their lives.  If you wish to see how things have changed, then do so.  I invite it and welcome it."  He would say as she strapped the katana to her belt.  Snapping his fingers, both of his personnel guards would flash out of the room, leaving him alone with her.

He would take this moment to walk up to her, standing but a foot away form her.  They were of near equal height, and he looked her straight in the eyes, right before he flipped some of his blonde hair out of his face.  His violet eyes twinkling with the fluorescent light.  "I could even show you around again sometime, to prove it all.  However, for now I think it is best if you rest.  If you are a patriot to the village, I have use for you.  You will see in time that the nation of Yukigakure could never flourish the way it is soon going to without me."  He stood hands in pocket, and in a very relaxed stance, obviously not defending himself from any attacks.  "Look, when youve healed up a bit, swing by my office and we can talk more.  I would like to here about where youve been and what brought you back.  However your health is more important to me than your information, so I will catch you later." Waving his hand he turned and walked out of the room.  Probably never had there been such an informal leader as Maku, but hey that kind of thing cramped his style.

Yes, he was finally starting to get a good number of ninja in his village.  Ones that could fight.  Yukigakure would make its move on the world soon, and each new ninja was one more step towards his ultimate goals.

{Attempted Exit, also Miyu could die from the awesome good looks of the hair flip just sayin}
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon May 19, 2014 3:17 am
The to girls left the room so fast that Miyu was barely able to see them. Either one of them could have probably taken on Miyu with ease. She didn't like that fact. She would have to train to become stronger if she wanted to have any hope of defeating Maku. Of course, she was only need to beat him if she found out he was exploiting the village, but she didn't trust him.

Miyu didn't give any response to Maku's words, though she considered taking him up on his offer for a tour. Just to see how he would present the village to  her. Maybe after she took a look at the village herself she would.

As soon as she was sure that Maku had left, she slumped against the wall. The medical nin who had been watching this whole time grabbed a hold of her and brought her back to the bed, taking her sword from her again. Food was brought to her and she happily received it. She would need to get her strength back.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:43 pm
It wasn't until a few days later that Miyu was considered well enough to leave the hospital. They told her it would be awhile before she would be in good shape again, and that she should slowly work back to practicing with her sword. Miyu didn't like this idea, but she supposed it was for the best.

One of the nurses had made an odd comment about Miyu's eyes, for some reasons surprised that they were green. "I could have sworn they were golden when you were.... well.... when you lost control." She meant when Miyu attacked Maku of course.

Miyu wondered what the woman was on about, Miyu's eyes had never been gold. She got her things and left the hospital, intent on finding out how the village was fairing.

TWC: 2070
Golden Eyes leve1 1 obtained (2000/2000)
+10 stats

[Exit]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum