Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

a promised dinner p,nk - Page 2 Empty Re: a promised dinner p,nk

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:47 pm
Jason looked as well to the proud hokage rock faces. he wondered how the current lord hokage would take the news. Jason then turned to koaru. " climb through the ranks? hahahaha! if you mean that i'm gonna become a jounin through kenzo's disloyalty, then no. i'd wish to go there through my own strength and will." Jason said to koaru. "also, i may or may not be given a direct order from our lord hokage to finish him off. kenzo, that is..." Jason said with disdain in his words. "though it will pain me a lot to finish off a friend, i do what i'm told. that's how i was raised by my mother. i never question authority." said Jason with steel in his voice. Jason turned to his friend while in his seat and crossed legs. "so, you're done with the marathon food? i have to go home soon. also, if you want, you can meet my mother and hang out in my apartment for a while, if you want, that is." said Jason with an honest smile.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:42 pm
Koaru removed the hair tie that bound his long dreads in a pony tail. The hair fell down, covering his ears and one dread even made it to his forehead. Koaru got up from his seat at the ramen shop. He let out a disappointed sigh as he stared off into the distance. Jason wasn't thinking of all the possibilities. What's worse, is that Jason actually believed that he was capable of killing Kenzo in his current state. Koaru rubbed the back of his head with his hand. Koaru appreciated Jason's determination, but it seemed that even he and Koaru, two close friends, had their differences. Koaru would achieve strength his way, while Jason achieved it his own way. Koaru began to walk off.

"Suit yourself, Jason-kun. Just know that I will be counting on you as my right hand. Meet me at the Hokage's chambers later tonight...oh, and thanks again for paying for dinner"

Koaru's hands retreated into his pockets as he walked off and disappeared into the streets of Konoha.

[exit]
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:55 pm
Jason laughed with a smile on his face. "alright. i'll meet you there then. see you tonight at the hokage chamber." Jason shouted, as he was sure that koaru heard him. Jason went out from the noodle bar and went straight home. though there were a half-truth in what he said about defeating his own teammate in battle or perhaps even kill him. Jason actually has a lot to train. new jutsus to gain, new teachings from a new sensei. new everything. Jason hoped that he wouldn't collapse from all the stress that this would give him.

(exit, closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum