Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns]

+4
Kazuo Kemuri
Takeshiyama
Youka
Arcanis Hedatari
8 posters
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns] - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 pm
Hikarishi watched as a wheel was spun and directed his attention towards Navi. He would speak to him one last time while at this location. "Navi-Sama do you think i could rejoin the hidden leaf....i have missed my home land and my sister and i would even allow a free search of my mind for you or viper to show that i am no threat." With that he would remain silent and watch the wheel.

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns] - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 pm
Viper watches as the entire group grows silent, aside from the one who is still persisting to gain entry just to stay the night, this getting on Viper's nerves. Feeling the gust behind him as Navi flickers from his location for a moment Viper turns his head to look towards him, noting the construct he just brought, the man cannot help but blink at this only showing confusion for a split second before his persona becomes cold once more. Within the mans head he questions what just happened, did Echo take over Konoha and start dressing like Navi? He however dismisses this, it will be something he will question later, as of now he could care less about their fate, his eyes seeing the many options as Navi explains what his judgement is, Viper finding it quite humorous. Looking back towards the group which he is still fully keeping track of with his chakra sensory he watches their reaction, the fact that their lives are left to chance on a wheel, if anything word will get around that Konohagakure no Sato isn't just a place you can visit after a few sacrifices. Viper awaiting for the wheel to land as for the moment he is simply bearing witness to the event.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm
Arcanis was amazed.  He was going to be attacked or evicerated or burned...He wasn't worried because he was a clone but more because of the principle that the leader of Konoha was using to establish guilt.  He was here on an honest and sanctioned mission.  The worst part was even as a clone if he was "judged" guilty he wouldn't be able to come back at a later time when these men were no longer here.  He imagined he'd be judged an enemy once they realize he's a clone.  He looked over to the man watching him with his cold eyes.  Arcanis wouldn't be able to do anything but allow it to happen.  Kneeling Arcanis bowed his head and waited for judgement.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:35 pm
Youka counted how many people were in front of him, there were only 3, Would he have to attack Hika as well. Could he do anything in this situation, he wouldn't take death like a sniveling wimp. Even if in the face of death if he had to fight he would, even if it was futile. His flame wouldn't be extinguished without an attempt to attack the ones that would judge his life with a mere game board. If this was how villages discerned who was good and who was bad it was indeed good he never truly belonged to such a pragmatic bunch of non bureaucratic garbage.

Letting the threads in his body tense against hi skin he would hold them there waiting for the spinning to stop. If it did land on death, then he would accept it but he would still attempt something even if it meant him taking his own life. He wouldn't let it be decided by anyone else. He just hoped fate smiled on him and granted him that sliver of life to grasp again. He would ensure to never come back to this village again till he knew he could destroy it. With that he clutched his cross necklace and said a prayer in latin.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 pm
(Skipping Maku since he skipped me, he can post after, or whatever)

Kazuo's grip on his sword tightened as Navi spun the wheel. This was ridiculous. He was there to visit family, and he was getting killed for it? Then Aika would have died for nothing... He waited to see what the wheel landed on, his face keeping the same blank expression. There wasn't really anything he could do, he assumed at least one of them was a higher authority here, and he was just an apprentice samurai... He doubted heavily in his ability to fight them off, so he'd just wait and hope.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 am
Sighing inwardly, Maku thought this was all going south pretty fast.  The wheel spun and spun, and was most likely going to end in his premature death.  There wasn't a lot he could do as a genin from the waterfall village who just wanted to see the other villages. He should have heeded that kids adice but never could he have imagined he would be killed just for being a tourist by ranking officials.

Maku had always been lucky so he closed his eyes and let fate decide what would happen.  In a way he liked this resolution. There was some sweet justice to a spinning wheel. No more explanations just pure dumb luck, and given his skills this was his only way out.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:00 pm
(I'm assuming its my turn, apologies if anyone was skipped)

And so the arrow's velocity slowed to a rotation that proceeded at a exponentially slower rate. Navi began muttering to himself slowly as he watched his wheel come to a conclusion. Slowly whispering in a barely audible tone:

"Red...orange....yellow...murder...murder....annnnnnnnnnd,"

A tension hung in the air in much the same way that bricks don't. 

Upon hearing Hikarishi speak, Navi blinked a couple times and tore his gaze from the spinning rainbow wheel. 

"Oh yeah, go right in man, welcome home!" he says with a smile and not a trace of irony. No reason for him to go through the whole murder thing. He remembered this one from before, and saw no reason to scan his mind due to his respectful demeanor and sense of loyalty. But as for the rest of them.... his eyes narrowed again and his gaze turned back to the wheel. 

The arrow came to land on...well murder obviously. Murder by fire actually. What did you think was going to happen? The entire wheel was filled with choices of being murdered, obviously you must have several blood clots lodged in your brain if you thought it wasn't going down like that. A gentle wind blows over the scene, and no it doesn't move the arrow if you were wondering. It does however kick up a bit of dust which caused Navi to sniffle a little bit. His eyes squint slightly and a gentle sneeze is released, causing the arrow to spin about another inch or two.... and land on the freedom space. Ever noticed how practically nobody in this show ever dies? I mean jesus christ, this always seems to happen. All this tension and it almost never pays off. 

"Huh, I thought it landed on murder by fire. Must've misread it or something," Navi says with a second sniffle. 

"So yeah, welcome to Konoha, all of you are welcome within our walls. Unless you cause trouble, then I'll murder you with fire." Navi yawns and pokes the rainbow wheel, causing it to burst into flames at the prod of his index finger. 

A very slight smile appears on his face as he stretches and rolls his shoulders back. He puts his hands in his pockets and should no other significant actions take place, his form blurs from the scene in a display of raw speed without a single trace of his prior presence. 

[Exit unless stopped]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 pm
"Alright guys..." He said speaking to Youka and Maku, "Lets get to my place and catch up with Kyo after which i will need to talk to Navi." And with that he headed back to Kyo.

[Exit.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:49 pm
Hearing the wheel slow Viper looks towards it, his eyes falling upon the verdict only for a smirk to form upon his face, how ironic that they would meet their death by his own personal mastered element. Looking away from the wheel and back towards the group Viper has his chakra flow outwards, the minimal gesture of his head turning being all he needs to have the chakra ignite into the raging inferno produced by the elemental of fire himself, the flames roaring and spinning around his frame letting them see the display before he sends them to oblivion, their raw power felt by the heat that is enough to cause beads of sweat on the group members in just this short time. Viper smirk would seemingly be the last thing the group seen before the inferno takes them, that is until however he hears the sound of a sneeze behind him, then his student beginning to speak. The inferno lessens as he looks back towards the wheel, his eyes narrowing upon it to make sure he is seeing it right, the man sighing outwards as the flames reduce themselves to small embers, the man vanishing in a crimson light not caring about the event any further, Navi could handle it, he will just keep an extra eye on his family to make sure everything is ok.

[Exit]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Sighing out loudly as his life flashed before his eyes, he couldn't believe he had just been saved by a rouge sneeze in the wind. He would be sure to pray extra hard tonight before his head layed down. In a instant both of the men were gone as they whisked away in a blinding speed, but not before the other had shown how powerful he was emitting fire around him as if he was still going to destroy them and erase them from existence no matter what. Looking towards everyone he would begin to speak as he moved into the gates. "Kani we should move...now, Stranger with the sword it was a pleasure meeting you for a brief moment, I hope we can talk again in less hostile quarters, the same to you as well umm Arcanis". With that he would pull his hood back over his head and walk into the city saying a loud short prayer over the group "May the lord protect you and watch over you my children".

(EXIT thank god i'm still alive)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum